tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Mercuriel Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am

Yeah and couple that with 33 Vertebrae - The 33 Levels of Their Craft...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Brook, figured you'd be busy. Japan's been doing a little jiggle and a couple of dance moves, the skies are unusually hazy (last summer it wasn't like this), the moon has been significantly bigger even during daytime, not a lot of cicada concertos -- not even in the countryside or secluded valleys, and the air feels strangely thick of something, walking feels oddly heavy. I'll be back in Singapore mid next week and probably in Indonesia semi permanently; a family member may be ready to check out of this 3D reality and has put her house in order, so to speak.

Speaking of bubbles, I did experience an odd occurrence of a similar nature before I left Indonesia. I was listening to non-stop music on my iPhone while doing a little soul searching. The room around me began shifting, flickering like a broken digital image, contracting and expanding. I blanked out for a short moment and woke up to the time skipping 45 minutes later with the phone battery at 100%, music still blaring in my ears. Mundane, I know, and not too insightful at best. After I got back to Japan, it was back to walking on jello -- I had to catch myself and kept testing the concrete floors; there were times they either felt like rubber or I felt like melting through them. Reality through the 5 senses doesn't quite feel like the old reality I know, that's for sure.

I haven't quite found the time to examine these incidences properly. Hopefully I will.

Any more leads on the neutrinos?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am

Sleep Sleep

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Brook. What on earth are you talking about? You boring? Hardly.

I hear this constant humming and events are just piled on top of each other so it's difficult to give good threads time and attention. But by no means are you boring my dear. I'm just a little preoccupied because of what is going on with family.

There is just a lot for me to process right now given potentialities.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Brook wrote:

BTW Carol...how was it working for Wernher Von Braun? ...bwahahaha
    Wink

That was Carol Rosin who also took LSD with Timothy O'Leary. Not my style.

I do wish people would take the time to get their facts straight. Cow

And for the person who is 'oh so bored.' Sounds like a case of arrogance there.

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry for being away for so long. Bailed Japan, went straight to Singapore for a couple of days (mum had her check-up and joined her there), and came straight back to Indonesia. Just noticed last night, funny how the Moslem New Year coincides with the Mayan's 5th night of the 9 waves (plus the Moslem's symbol of crescent moon and star which denote nighttime as well).

I don't have much to chime in at the moment, hope everyone here is well Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I talked with Carol Rosin about nuclear war, and I talked with Timothy Leary about Jesus, but I've never taken Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. How can one properly deal with all of the alternative and controversial stuff without turning into a nut? On the other hand, how can one become heavily involved in religion without turning into a nut? Perhaps the Backslidden Anglican Agnostics have had it right all along. BTW, I just ended my U.S.S.S. thread, and I will be spending my time looking at everyone else's threads. Tell me, Egyptologists, what is the relationship between Egypt, Persia, Rome, the Old World Order, the New World Order, the Knights Templar, and Teutonic Zionism? I see some basic patterns emerging, and it is quite startling to me. It frankly scares me. I recently said that I would like to meet with Nazi and Jesuit Egyptologists on the Darkside of the Moon, with the Queen of Heaven and God of This World present, and discuss the REAL history of the solar system. I'm becoming increasingly Egypt-Centered, but I can't really get into all of the material on this thread, perhaps because of reincarnational issues. I'm primarily interested in Biblical Egyptology, particularly Christocentric Egyptology and Science Fiction! Are we dealing with Egypt v Rome in antiquity, and possibly presently (in a hidden sense)? Are there good Masons who know about all of the above who are at odds with evil Masons? I don't mind learning about forbidden archaeology, esoteric theology, and hidden history, but I'm not into creepy rituals, human sacrifices, terrorism, assassinations, starting wars and profitting from them, planning exterminations, rigging the stock market, selling illegal drugs, corrupting elections, etc, etc. Do you see what I mean? I was recently invited to become a Mason, but I declined because of all of the creepy things that I've heard about. But I really do think that the higher level Masons know a helluva lot. You'd almost have to hang out with reformed bad-guys to really find out what's what. That's one reason why I don't shut my ears to those who are accused of being connected with the Masons, the Jesuits, or some secret society. But really, I don't want to get too close to this stuff, for fear of being sucked into the dark-side, if you know what I mean...

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 12 Lysergic_acid_diethylamide_lsd_tshirt-p235898360151137906trlf_400
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 am

[quote="milkteagirl"]Sorry for being away for so long. Bailed Japan, went straight to Singapore for a couple of days (mum had her check-up and joined her there), and came straight back to Indonesia. Just noticed last night, funny how the Moslem New Year coincides with the Mayan's 5th night of the 9 waves (plus the Moslem's symbol of crescent moon and star which denote nighttime as well).

I don't have much to chime in at the moment, hope everyone here is well :biggrin2: [/quote]

Hi, milkteagirl, I love your posts. What seems plain to you seems worldly to us who stick close to home! I would love to hear more about your adventures.
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 am

Hello lindabaker! Hope things are good at your end of the world .. Brook's busy again, eh? This thread has been quiet for sometime now. Wonder what kind of adventures you were referring to.

Brook, if you're reading, I'm not highjacking your thread. I'm waiting for you to pop up again Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 am

OK, I'm going to bite the bullet, and read through the 'Amen Ra' thread on Avalon 1, and both parts of this thread. Plus, I will continue to read my Egyptology books, and view various videos and documentaries, including those expressing the Black Perspective on Kemet and Ethiopia. I might think about the Dogon Tribe and the work of Dr. Robert Temple. I thought that I should spend a significant period of time on solar system governance, which I have done, but I just got bucked off of that dead horse, probably because I whipped it to death. BTW, I will try to include the Annunaki in my thinking about all of the above. I will also try to view all of this from the perspective of Michael / Horus / Jesus. I'm still waiting for that briefing or eyes-only document, revealing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, in a month or less, or in a thousand pages or less. This is enough to drive a dude to ludes. I'm a loon as it is. Can you imagine what I'd be like if I really did take LSD and Quaaludes, or if I maxed-out on mushrooms, hung-out in sweat-lodges, and channeled Aton?? I should stop...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Just an FYI, Brook is in North Carolina and likely dealing with the aftermath of the Virginia quake and hurricane Irene.

Our thoughts JT and prayers are with you Brook.

Hurricane Irene threatens 65 million people, N.C. in path
    http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/morning_call/2011/08/hurricane-irene-threatens-65-million.html

Hurricane Irene is barreling toward North Carolina early Friday with landfall expected Saturday between 10 a.m. and noon. Forecasters said the storm will hit eastern North Carolina as a Category 3 storm with winds estimated at 115 miles per hour. Mandatory evacuations of coastal North Carolina residents will take place throughout the day on Friday. Officials are expected to order evacuations Friday as far north as New Jersey. Forecasters said early Friday the storm is as large as the Southeast, and has the potential to affect as many as 65 million people as it moves north along the East Coast of the U.S.

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

oh dear! i hope she and her family are safe ..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Archaeologists say Bible, Quran &Torah are Egyptian myth

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:46 am

Glad to see you up and running again, Brook :)

Great vid, Trancoso.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:52 pm

H

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Once again, I wish to make a deep study of this thread and the old Avalon 'Amen Ra' thread, but I keep having a mental block. Brook (or anyone for that matter) do you think that Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Ra are alive and well, and living in this solar system? Is there a God the Father, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer equivalency here? Were (and are?) Ptah and Thoth really Michael and Lucifer -- or Pinky and the Brain? Why don't you like Ptah and Thoth? Are they the real Raiders of the Lost Ark? Were, and are, they both rebels, but in very different ways? Is Ancient Egypt at the center of the Old World Order? Is Rome (Ancient and Modern, Holy and Unholy) at the Center of the New World Order? I could ask a lot more questions, but I won't. Not now.

TRANCOSO, I am currently thinking that everything goes back to Babylon and Egypt, and that there really is nothing new under the sun. My Conservative Christianity is morphing into Christocentric Egyptology. The Bible, Quran, Torah, and Egyptian Myths just provide clues as to what is really going on. I think that thousands, or even millions, of years of religious and political conflict have created a confusing mess. I'm hoping this madness can somehow be resolved sometime soon. I'm trying to learn what I can from Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey, but it's not going real well. 'Stargate SG-1' is a lot more interesting after studying this sort of thing. BTW, that was a very cool video.

Also, that guy in the red shorts convinced me that we probably aren't ready to ascend anytime soon...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 12 Hiero_N35

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am