tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm

alien

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Mercuriel wrote:You know this just as much as anyone else...

Through choosing Love over Fear based Mentalisms and walking the Path from that point forward under that Impetus...

Wink

Oh that one Razz Okay, got it!

This discussion is starting to get interesting again, but alas I cannot follow through it until I get myself back in Japan by tomorrow morning, say 18 hours from now. I'll catch up with you guys soon!!

PS. Mercuriel, good to know this forum still stands, yaaay, you guys are awesome cheers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm

In the biblical record, Adam lived to the ripe, old age of 939 earth years, but in a very short time period, people were lucky to make it to 100. What the hell happened? That can't possibly be blamed on 'The Fall' can it? Then, 'God' was sorry that 'he' created 'man', and committed genocide, nearly wiping-out the entire human race. In Babylon, 'God' seemed to forbid a One World Government and the Unification of Humanity. I am not a slave to the biblical scrolls, but I do think they contain important clues. Has anyone read any Ralph Ellis books, such as 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs'? How about any of Gerald Massey's books, such as 'The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ'? Both authors focus upon the intersection of Biblical Studies and Egyptology. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Biblical Egyptology? What about Michael / Horus / Mithras / Jesus / ??? as being a reincarnating archangel, or even a reptilian queen on a soul-level? Perhaps a forbidden genetic hybridization program resulted in an undesirable and threatening product of conception, namely the human race. I am interested in idealistic government and religion, and even the constructive combining of the two, but I'm not seeing much of a solid historical foundation for this sort of thing. Is the human race predestined to defeat, by divine design? Am I getting warm, or am I just cracking-up?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Brook wrote:It would also seem to have an effect on compression as well in that instance? Having a larger "arc" around the nucleus would indicate less compression I would gather?

Correct...

Five that I can find right now are ;

carbon-14
    silicon-32
    radium-226
    manganese-54

&

cesium-137

With the last Element I've listed above being very Interesting as Its one that is being / has been released from Fukashima that would normally be very Harmful to Us but with this change upon It at the Atomic Level - Who knows what Creator is up to here in all It's facets...

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 am

So now the purpose of chemtrails becomes even more enigmatic....

Decay rate should influence the speed of the aging process, shouldn't it?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm

I do not know if I have understood it correctly: the higher pressure the faster decay rate?
    If so it would explain the faster than years before (I mean Biblical times) aging process and shorter life span..if the pressure (compression?) becomes weaker than the decay rate and the aging process slows down...

have I got it right or not?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Sleep

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Brook wrote:

Hence We are now made of Airier Stuff...as he described it and it knocked me over.

Airier, which means less dense..which means less pressure applied...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:Hence We are now made of Airier Stuff...as he described it and it knocked me over.

Airier, which means less dense..which means less pressure applied...

Something like that.....less mass....higher dimensional field.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Sleep

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Its speeding up the Molecular Spin or Increasing It. This has the efect of a Higher Frequency - Larger Arcs on the Electron and Proton Orbits - Making Us of Lighter or less Dense construction than We were previously...

Age would still be experienced I would say but at a lesser rate due to increased Frequency or Spin...

"One day with the Lord is as a Thousand without..."

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 am

Take a look at this documentary on the Dead Sea Scrolls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLfZgzuN-s Here is an interesting lecture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hyhBXLaWE I continue to experience a profound and devastating crisis of faith, but I also continue to believe that biblical and theological studies are foundational for bigger and better things. Don't just write-off the Bible and Religion, and avoid the whole subject. As unpleasant as it might be, I think we need to properly deal with this. It's really hard to master calculus, without learning algebra and trigonometry. I've been trying to keep one foot in the Old Age and the other foot in the New Age, and I'm doing the splits. The antediluvian world was supposedly surrounded by some sort of a mist, which did not exist post-deluge. Is there any evidence of such a mist, and what it might've consisted of? The chem-trails (laced with radioactive materials?), Fukushima (deliberately inflicted?), and weather modification (courtesy of HAARP?) might be designed to produce conditions conducive to certain life-forms. Is this possible? Some speak of the 'veil being lifted'. What are they referring to? Are we going to be dealing with zombies, giants, and plf's? How might orgone affect humans and other than humans, physically and on a soul-level? I'm feeling a tremendous sense of dread. Perhaps I should make my shallow underground civilian base a bit deeper. Can you dig it? In the biblical record, Adam lived to the ripe, old age of 939 earth years, but in a very short time period, people were lucky to make it to 100. What the hell happened? That can't possibly be blamed on 'The Fall' can it? Then, 'God' was sorry that 'he' created 'man', and committed genocide, nearly wiping-out the entire human race. In Babylon, 'God' seemed to forbid a One World Government and the Unification of Humanity. I am not a slave to the biblical scrolls, but I do think they contain important clues. Has anyone read any Ralph Ellis books, such as 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs'? How about any of Gerald Massey's books, such as 'The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ'? Both authors focus upon the intersection of Biblical Studies and Egyptology. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Biblical Egyptology? What about Michael / Horus / Mithras / Jesus / ??? as being a reincarnating archangel, or even a reptilian queen on a soul-level? Perhaps a forbidden genetic hybridization program resulted in an undesirable and threatening product of conception, namely the human race. I am interested in idealistic government and religion, and even the constructive combining of the two, but I'm not seeing much of a solid historical foundation for this sort of thing. Is the human race predestined to defeat, by divine design? Am I getting warm (due to increased levels of radioactivity?), or am I just cracking-up? Sometimes I feel like a potted-plant. What would Brendan Sullivan say? Anyway, has anyone read or re-read 'Megatrends' or 'Future Shock' lately, to see how things have played-out in relation to the forecasts and projections? Should I be reading Daniel and the Revelation in the Holy Bible, for the real-deal about the future? Should I try to change the future, or is it pretty-much already determined? Have the gods and goddesses made up their minds what they're going to do with us, or to us? Or, has the Creator God of the Universe decided what to do with the gods and goddesses - and with us? Is the ball in our court, or not? I guess I'm seeking a productive partnership of the Human and the Divine, whatever that really means. Where does the BS stop, and the truth begin? Which Heins 57 varieties of religion and philosophy do we embrace? How shall we then live? Should we just eat, drink, and be merry, as we prepare to die? Should I rent a Ferrari, and do my version of 'On the Beach'? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upg2eqNbF3w&feature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 am

Ah .. it feels good to be back in old radioactive Japan Cheerful we flew a little westward from Singapore due to typhoon #8, so said the pilot.

Anyway, I'll follow up soon enough.

In the mean time I'd like to share a couple of pictures of clouds -- not that they're topic-related (I've been flying a lot these past two months and have noticed how different they appear to be of late, but it's probably me, LOL).

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 11 Img_0810

Taken before the plane reached Singapore -- we circled twice around it before taking a different route.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 11 Img_0811

Taken about 1 hour flight away from Tokyo .. I woke up around 4 a.m. Japan time to witness the beginning of this sunrise.

I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being followed ever since we left Singapore. It was late evening and I saw nothing outside the window but darkness and blinking lights of the plane. Oh well .. enough highjacking, back to you folks!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Brook, somewhere in all of these recent posts you mentioned the script from Lost, the tv series. Wasn't there a device that looked like it had spokes? The one that the Ben character had to turn the spokes to keep the right setting? That show flips me out. There is more to be learned from that series. Wasn't the scientist named Faraday? Hmmm.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:26 pm