tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm

L

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  milkteagirl Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:20 pm

And who really knows who is out there waiting to greet you....

Most probably the "I Am" Cheerful

Sorry .. a little off-track here. But yes Brook I've read the other thread; I haven't spent enough time to digest it thoroughly so I haven't really said anything.
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Brook wrote:As far as both...I don't follow either one of them. I believe they are both taking ancient information and profiting from it. Putting a twist to make it copyrighted on some level, and taking it to the new age streets.

I took a trip to Sedona AZ, several years ago and it was a playground of tents set up in the desert for a new age circus. Most of the information within the "new age" is not "new" in any respect. To get to the level of self realization that we should put up a sign outside our door and charge for profit what it is that we ALL carry is exactly that....a Circus.

I remember hearing Drunvalo tell us on a video that most do not have it in them to "meet these alien beings"...but for a fee and a week long class he can teach you.....BS. This is the guy that will teach you for a fee how to create a virtual flower of life.....virtual....as in NOT REAL. And you can bet you will pay a pretty darned good price to learn how.

Same with AD.....information twisted to a degree that it leads you down a primrose lane....right into her visa card pay point. OLD information that has been around for thousands of years...nothing new....just with a twist.

All that being said there is some information they both have that is pertinent. As it should be...how else can they reel you in.

As for Hawass.....your "cockroach" description was a compliment to how I would describe him. A thief of property in my estimation....and information that pertains to humanity..and neither should be with held. We have a right to know...same as with disclosure. No group of cult like behavior should keep these secrets as theirs....they do not belong to them..hence they are thieves of the first degree.

ps; yep........ET eyes on Buddha are kinda creepy
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 30846

I was first turned onto Drunvalos stuff waaaaay back around 91 or so. He simultaneously convinced me he had alot of valid info yet at the same time I had to question his sanity (like so many in this realm...lol). Same with Ashayan Deane...the info had alot in common with Drunvalo but apparently they don't see things exactly the same...whatever.

So then, how does one create the "non virtual" Merkaba? For me my impression has been that its starts as virtual meditative excercise but as you enter the higher frequency it becomes real. I have never practiced any of the methods either of those two prescribe...but am very curious about how it may apply.

jocolor

BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Brook wrote:Let me add this to that... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 187111

Just by our very existence...we have the secrets to the universe within us. The key is how to unlock the mystery. My thought on this is one layer at a time....like pealing an onion. It may even bring tears...but it's there if you choose to seek it.

While these new age gurus claim to be all knowing.....for a price mind you....I'm here to tell you now.....it does not cost a thing to learn who you are and what you are. This is the very thing the PTB wish to keep a secret. You have the power to learn this..and there are those that would deliberately lead you astray. For a price no less! .... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 39399

How do you even put a price tag on that? And who really knows who is out there waiting to greet you....

You know, I think the term guru is thrown around alot and applied to many that are clearly not remotely close to that. I don't begrudge anybody making a living mind you. But in my experiance most of the really spiritualy powerful people I have encountered and learned from are for the most part flying under the radar. I do study from a group of masters/gurus/teachers/whatever you wanna call them...but they don't ask for anything nor are they into publicity. However they are there to serve and assist any that come to them in need. And they are very powerful indeed...and I believe they contribute very positively to the whole of humanity. I agree that we have the power within us...and I believe any true guru will tell you the same thing...so the positive aspect of the guru is being able to facilitate access to that for those who desire it or need guidance and assistance.

I bring this up simply because I think theres alot of chat on some of these forums that basicaly says "we don't need a guru". To which I am fine with...but then I must ask if somebody has that depth of understanding then why are you here seeking what you already know? I think the true guru can provide an essential guidance for those that know they have the power but at the same time don't have a real clue as to how to work with it and the potential hazards that can be associated with the average Joe playing unaided in the higher realms.

In truth having access to that higher power is beyond price in my humble opinion....yet its best when its freely given.

I love you cyclops alien
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

b

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Brook, we are in agreement once again about the three folks you just mentioned. I recently gave George K. another "listen" and I am glad that I did. He is very spot on. He talks about the Galactic Federation and says Don't Get On The Ships. This is important, very very important. Not to say all members are bad. They are not all good as well. It's so easy to see. And you are right, he does state that everything that has happened to him is just that, his personal experience. That's all anyone can tell about, their own experience. Nobody can know what the other person's story is about, really. We are all dreaming our own personal spirit dream.

Thanks for being honest about the others...and I agree with you there. I have always wondered about the concept of Enlightment For The Rich. Why would anyone need to spend thousands? Of course, unless, there is travel and hospitality. Then that's different. But to charge big bucks for wisdom? Nah.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Sleep Sleep

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

Has anyone read any Ralph Ellis books, such as 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs'? How about any of Gerald Massey's books, such as 'The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ'? Both authors focus upon the intersection of Biblical Studies and Egyptology. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding Biblical Egyptology? What about Michael / Horus / Mithras / Jesus / ??? as being a reincarnating archangel, or even a reptilian queen on a soul-level? Am I getting warm, or am I just cracking-up?
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 am

It sure does feel like a cosmic station of some sort here Big Grin 2

You've got different people rushing in and rushing out, people hanging around just to watch other people, people singing at different corners (some good some out of tune), mechanics popping in and out to fix this and that, cleaners sweeping the floor and throwing out the trash every so often, pickpockets lurking behind security personnel, preachers and hawkers and people topping by just for a cup of coffee and a sandwich while the whole place rumbles of whatever vehicles that come in and out, advertisements plastered at every hallway telling people to "Do this!" "Do that!" "Be us!" "Just Be!" ..

Heck of a place, this Earth Cheerful
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm

A c

BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Brook wrote:I agree with everything you just said! There is so much information out there it's like wading through an ocean of it. It sounds like you have some teacher / instructors that are within that integrity level worth trusting. But I serious question those who are making it a challenge to obtain such information by charging absurd amounts to obtain it. Claiming status above all others is something to keep an eye on. No one is above anybody else. Maybe in awareness...but to claim such as some of these that are to be 'followed" brings question to me. Sorry but that is my opinion. Reserving the right to have such an opinion, I find it a bit disgusting that not sharing that type of information freely, and gathering abundance in a more natural way seems more on the integrity level in my view.

To be sure there is some great information out there. I'll give you an example.....George Kavasillas. He is spot on with much of his information. To a point that is quite amazing to me. Given his start with abduction as the beginning. And negative abduction at that. However, he is also bringing some rather extraordinary claims that I disagree with. Here's what needs to be gained by listening to him....it's HIS journey. And he freely admits that in many talks...and several times within the talks as well. The things I flatly disagree with are the part that is within the scope of his personal journey that some might "follow" not understanding this is not anything else but his personal path.

Here is an example of something that he shared just recently in his most recent talk with Kerry. That Mother (Gaia) has already started and there are two earths respectively. The ascension of Mother has already begun, and there are some that are already with her there. Now...when we were for a short time at Camelot Lionhawk who was Buck Rogers there as an avatar...stated this and got admonished by one of the mods there and the admin. They tried to state he was 'channeling" this information. He most assuredly was not channeling it. Well well...here comes George in his most recent talks and he speaks of it. So here you have two people that have seen the same thing. Lionhawk has seen it...George has seen it. Then you have the general consensus that one is channeling..and the other is "enlightened" and to be 'followed'.

This is where that "guru" effect comes into play. Following those that come out and speak and claim certain aspects of gaining this knowledge but are they truly "ascended' to the point of claiming the "all knowing". No..they are not. Should you simply disregard what they say? NO ...you listen...see if it "resonates"....god I dislike using that word because it's so misused. But it's true. If it does..and you can actually find something such as the example I used...then absolutely...it does resonate. And it's also a validation. As I heard several times Lionhawk's take on this. Long before George ever spoke of it. I'm sure there are others out there that know this to be true as well. But do I follow to the letter what George says? No I don't. He has also said he needed to experience pure evil and pure love to be in the place where he is now. I do not believe that is the case for everyone. In fact I know this is only a personal phase of possible karma he brought into his own personal awareness. Such is not the case for everyone. So if someone listens to George and believes that they have to experience pure evil at some point to be at the same level as George....I flatly disagree. This is his personal journey that led him to that awareness" and nothing more.

Rambling on here....if you get a chance to listen to that two hour long interview I would say it has it's good points. As long as you can keep in mind...some of the things he relates to are his journey....not yours. Do I think George has everything so well aligned that I would put him in the category of an ascended being? No, I do not. Well on his way..but not there enough for me to decide to follow and put in that guru" status as he is most assuredly being thought of these days.

Were definately on a similar page Brook. Funny about George K...I just watched his interview with Kerry a couple of days ago and was sharing with Milkteagirl that there were some things that really jumped out at me....I definately don't agree with all of it (or even get it just yet) but alot of what he was getting did "vibrate" with me positively (kept the R word out of there for ya..lol). I have been digesting that interview and am going to watch it again sometime in the next day or two and see how it all feels on a second pass.
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Brook wrote:Here is a good example of a Guru out of control.....everybody was following him and paying again absurd prices...and look what happened there...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/james-ray-found-guilty-negligent-homicide-arizona-sweat/story?id=13908037

Yeah, I remember that whole deal. See, from my perspective that dude isn't remotely close to being a guru and is exactly the sort of guy that gives the legit teachers a bad rap....not to mention the media jumps on those negative and abusive "gurus" and in part programs a general fear of anything with those sorts of teachings. Anybody can call themselves a guru, master, Jesus or whatever...it doesn't make it so. I remember another "guru" that had the look and shpeil down and had people giving up all their belongings to follow him. Dude was cruising around in Rolls and Bentleys while his followers were broke as hell. There are definately people out there that have the means to use spiritual power to manipulate the weak. Their karma will catch up to them at some point as karma is natural law. Its unfortunate for those who fall for that crap. Aside from charletans and con artists there are people that have power but are not enlightened and or operating from a point of compassion. A teacher of mine has said "any Xxxxxxx can gain power if they follow certain proceedures".

Anyways...where were we?

scratch
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Y

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Just a FYI Here Brook.

Part 1 is now in the Auto-split Archive which is a Subforum of this one now...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

@ Brook

Yes, I am aware that MoA is at risk. Thank you Brook for backing up your information. I've been following the risk thread and all I can say is "Amazing ..." Crazy Happy There are very good folks here and Goodness will always prevail, one way or the other.

@ BrahmAikya

I've finally finished watching GK's 2 hr interview Bleh his description of how he manifested into this reality verifies what I saw in my free-fall, quite spot on. That's just one of the things that made me smile Cheerful
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

milkteagirl wrote:@ Brook

Yes, I am aware that MoA is at risk. Thank you Brook for backing up your information. I've been following the risk thread and all I can say is "Amazing ..." Crazy Happy There are very good folks here and Goodness will always prevail, one way or the other.

@ BrahmAikya

I've finally finished watching GK's 2 hr interview Bleh his description of how he manifested into this reality verifies what I saw in my free-fall, quite spot on. That's just one of the things that made me smile Cheerful

yeah thats a pretty interesting interview...still haven't gotten around to my second viewing yet... tongue

Brook wrote:Well, looks like we passed the test and can continue. I didn't want to add more until I knew it would stick. Now where did we leave off?

I also caught a virus bug and have been laid out for the last few days gaining strength back. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 599874

Think we were chatting about the flower of life and the Merkaba and such....

alien
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Some things about DNA right now that are going on...

We are being bombarded by Neutrinos and Photons of a more Energetic Nature. This has changed the Atomic Decay Rates of 10 Elements (So far) on Terra / Earth.

One of these Elements is Carbon. Humans are Carbon-based Lifeforms. That said - We're Mutating as We speak and in that Mutation - Our DNA is being Altered - Upgraded(?)...

Most Children if not all - Are now being born with 4 to 6 Stand DNA and most existing Humans are either going through that change or are "choosing" to move on into something more "in tune" with Their disposition...

In fact - If one was to check out the "Death Rate" of Biologists and Geneticists over say the last ten Years or so - One would have to come to the conclusion that It has become very dangerous to be a Geneticist or a Biologist lately...

Musical

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

It is good to know you are feeling better Brook.

sunny The Karen The Karen The Karen

flower

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 10 Ka-kalba-geles-tesinys1
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Good to know you're up and running again, Brook Big Grin 2

Mercuriel

most existing Humans are either going through that change or are "choosing" to move on into something more "in tune" with Their disposition...

How does this come about?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

You know this just as much as anyone else...

Through choosing Love over Fear based Mentalisms and walking the Path from that point forward under that Impetus...

Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Hmmm. I should bring this to a better definition.

The Decay rate is more succinctly understood as the Rate at which an Atomic Element Spins @.

If it slows the Decay Rate is said to have decresed and if It speeds up - The Decay Rate is said to have incresed...

This is the Case with the Ten Elements that I spoke of. They have increased and so as They now spin faster or are more Energetic - The Orbits of the Electrons and the Protons around the Nucleus are now in larger Arcs...

Hence We are now made of Airier Stuff...

This is the Mutation / Upgrade under way that I speak of and Its for the better IMO...

Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm