tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

I

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 pm

It seems a little head-banging is in order; I tend to do that while juggling 3D issues at the same time Lmfao

Yes the Arcturians seem so elusive yet there's something about them that makes one go hmmm .. I suppose my head-bashing is due to desperately wanting another free-fall to see how far this thing goes. If I can't visualize it in my head or feel that slam somewhere inside, I get loopy.

I know I'm looking around for that 'Aha! Ding ding!' validation/info/trigger so maybe you should try seeking them out, Brook.

That reminds me; Rakmeister in PC got banned for a month (enforced holiday for bringing in copyrighted materials, said SB) and if I remember correctly, he brought forth a lot of Arcturian stuff, both channeled and other infos as well .. Just a fleeting thought.

Huh ?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

H

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 am

G

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 am

Ha! Similar to my two meet-and-greet bubble thingey in Bali!! Crazy Happy I guess you didn't get the chance to have a look at that papyrus properly?

P.S. I remember another thing I saw before the second bubble meeting .. there was a vortex and a pyramid was standing smack in the middle of it. I was twirling as I saw this (experiencing no physicality, as a matter of fact, as this happened) and there was something shining at the top, like a capstone from the sides, but as I hovered above it, it looked like the merkaba shape and there was a globe in the middle of it. There was something inside the globe that was moving, like a person that shifts into a misty figure and back into a misty ball and it was alive.

................ scratch
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 am

Hmmmmm .. this is getting stranger and stranger ... Suspect but a cool kind of strange Big Grin 2
    At the very least, you've got a translator thingy. Mighty useful in days to come Cheerful
    Thanks for sharing that Brook!

I was listening at a couple of Horak interviews this morning - he talks a lot about Electro Magnetic Vehicles around the sun etc - but he did mention something about the sun that caught my attention. Something about when the body of a person dies, the mind and soul merges into spirit form and travels to the nearest star to energize before joining others in these EMVs. I know it sounds rather bizarre but if he holds a tiny bit of truth in that, it coincides with what I saw in the free-fall. The yellow gold female being, shedding her physicality and merging with the sun .. that part.

And your papyrus, having that BA character ... and that merkaba shining thing on the pyramid .. scratch
    (no head-banging this time as I'm cutting my hair next week for a mohawk look so any bruises would look nasty, methinks)
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 am

The jello thing is interesting to me. I had an experiance a couple weeks back while hiking on a trail where I suddenly felt as if I was moving through jello. Not exactly sure how long it lasted but it seemed a few minutes. However no beings came and shared info with me No so I just sortof blew it off as a strange anomaly or or maybe a moment where there was an time / dimensional overlay for awhile (like you and I have chatted about Milkteagirl).

As for Arcturians, I am sure I have seen some non channeled reference to them someplace....just not sure where. I have read so much material in the last several months its hard to keep it all straight.

drunken
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 am

milkteagirl wrote:Hmmmmm .. this is getting stranger and stranger ... Suspect but a cool kind of strange Big Grin 2
    At the very least, you've got a translator thingy. Mighty useful in days to come Cheerful
    Thanks for sharing that Brook!

I was listening at a couple of Horak interviews this morning - he talks a lot about Electro Magnetic Vehicles around the sun etc - but he did mention something about the sun that caught my attention. Something about when the body of a person dies, the mind and soul merges into spirit form and travels to the nearest star to energize before joining others in these EMVs. I know it sounds rather bizarre but if he holds a tiny bit of truth in that, it coincides with what I saw in the free-fall. The yellow gold female being, shedding her physicality and merging with the sun .. that part.

And your papyrus, having that BA character ... and that merkaba shining thing on the pyramid .. scratch
    (no head-banging this time as I'm cutting my hair next week for a mohawk look so any bruises would look nasty, methinks)

Ya know, when Horack mentioned in the one vid that those EMVs were filled with souls that really stood out for me as "familiar" for some reason. Dunno what to make of it though.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am

I'

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 am

I'

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am

Yup loud and clear; I just noticed something familiar through his stuff. Besides, I've always had a great love for the sun, and water (water's a big theme in the vedas, methinks?) Big Grin 2

"Eternity. It's the sun. Mingled with the sea" - Rimbaud

Brook, I hope you'll get to the bottom of it soon. It's all connected; I know it.

Yes my friend said time passed some good 40+ mins while I was in the bubble for no more than 10 mins. I'm sure I had some conversation I wasn't conscious about, too. Plus my friend not being able to participate more than bearing witness to the event, whew ..
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 am

Thanks Mercuriel....I saw one of these pages yesterday. Going to take some time and check them out. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 9 83084
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

T

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Many thanks, Brook, for the videos Very Happy

How are things faring at your side of the world?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 pm

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

An interesting thing about the Sun mentioned in that thread, Brook. It validates what I saw. Phew .. that's a load off.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 am

S

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 am

T

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

S

BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Interesting art Brook. The alien eyed buddhas are a bit creepy though!

So Brook I have a question for you...I assume your familiar with Ashayana Deane and Drunvalo Melchisidek? If so whats your take on their perspectives regarding this material? I know that there were those in the AD camp that appeared to be quite anti Drunvalo...yet at the same time I have ish with the AD camp saying there program is the only valid way to get to the next level.

I am thinking both sides have part of it right but also have part of it wrong....what do you think?

Oh and btw I hope the Hawass is gone for good this time....he's kindof like a cockroach and just wont go away.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

A

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:15 pm