tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:51 am

Brook wrote:
    BrahmAikya wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    BrahmAikya wrote:
    Brook wrote:I'm fairly certain the lines on my hands are caused by the change in my electric body...it must have some relation to the manifestation.

Do you feel any physical sensations within the markings?

nope...not at all. They just appear.

How fast do they come on? Minutes? hours? days?

Very fast...sometimes within seconds. Often times I'm not even aware of them however..I'll just notice all of a sudden they are there. I don;t feel them when they appear.

It was when I would see them change that it freaked me out. and that would be a matter of around a minute..but no longer. Then sometimes it would come on both hands...one hand would start..then within a few minutes the other hand would have them.

And theres no physical sensation at all? Thats really amazing. Ever hear of anybody having similar sorts of phenomena before?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:58 am

n

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:09 am

Brook wrote:nope..none at all. As I said....sometimes I just look at my hand and they're there.

I have never heard of it before..but that is not to say it does not occur in someone else. Just not that I have seen before.

Strange. For what its worth that has a familiar ring to it...but I can't get a handle on where that may come from.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 am

Brook wrote:hmm..not really sure if they're trying to speak to me...but I suppose it might be possible.

Now that download was for the most part regarding my personal past. It was triggered from a regression working on remembering some past events in my ...let's say field of awareness. When I remembered part and then brought the past in Scotland which was one of my past lives it just flooded in. It was like a trigger effect.

Now when you talk of that free fall...that I will tell you could be in alignment with this same effect. It threw me for a loop and many times in that four day period I would get a dizzy 'falling' feeling...I would either have to sit down...or go outside and get fresh air. sometimes I would hyperventilate..but toward the last day it settled in and after the fourth day it was done.

Now if you once had that ability to effect things within your field with an electric static...you still have it. Most likely if it stopped..that would be due to a block. One you may have put there subconsciously perhaps? Many times when people start realizing they have certain abilities that are odd like this....they tend to turn them off in an unconscious way. For various reasons. Do you think you may have turned it off?

Here is something else to think on....when you had that free falling effect...were you possibly bringing into your awareness this aspect of yourself and possibly that self imposed subconscious block was adjusted just enough to cause that free falling effect...basically opening up the block? Just a though...you might want to consider.

I suppose I might have blocked a lot of things unconsciously due to the flood effect it had on me. I was fairly young at the time; teens either wanted to stand out or fade into the background and I was up for the latter. Too many people wanted to take advantage of me (they still do) and I was so desperate to leave this mortal coil. My father's uncle noticed this but he died before he had the chance to guide me.

My free fall was brief, Brook. I told BrahmAikya this; I saw spaces and beings that were, for lack of a better word, beautiful. At this point I assume it was a recall of some aspect of my self. In my limited interpretation it might have been another place another time. I was merely asking myself where I had come from before this point, what my journey is, why the vested interest of a multitude of spirits, the whole connection of these bizarre incidences, and I was trying to figure out this fascination I have with a certain person that seems prevalent - nudging me to remember something I can't quite grasp; you know how the eyes speak a lot more than words - while watching a 4-minute trailer of Green Lantern, then poof! off I went Lolerz (Green Lantern, of all things! d'uh ..)

I fought the fall a bit but it pulled me back in so I just went with it; what the heck, eh. This happened 2 weeks prior to the bubble, you see; the emotions from the bubble paled to what I witnessed and felt in the fall, but they were similar nonetheless.

Brook wrote:Oh yeah...what did you 'see' when you were free falling?

I haven't figured it out so it may sound strange (it's strange for me in any case; my friend Mutia saw a snippet of one of the characters I saw - she was too stunned to draw the being - but we haven't quite figured it all out yet):

There was a blue/silver humanoid being on the left and a bright golden yellow on the right; they were standing face to face. Their physicality was crystal-like and they have armor-like appendages that easily shifted form, as if those appendages were natural parts of their body. There was tension between them, something that has played out like two opposing forces for a long time so I assume they were standing on opposite sides. Yet there was a huge attraction between them, something that was forbidden, and they crossed that line anyway. There was another being that was there bearing witness to this, deep red in color. There was a jump scene and I saw a white being standing next to the golden yellow one, somewhat older and wiser, but the scene was too brief. Another jump scene and I saw this golden yellow being standing above a bright blue planet; her arms wide open and she looked like a cross. She also floated in front of a yellow star/sun and went through it, her body either morphing or losing certain appendages, shedding her physicality so to speak. A broken scene occurred; she expanded exponentially, her very being becoming part of the greater universe and there was a feeling of great love and understanding for all things.

After that I rose up like a vampire out of a coffin, breathing for air Hypnotize

I thought I'd mull it over from a symbolic POV but I tremble now and then at the thought of it. Call me crazy ..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 am

M

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 am

Brook wrote:Some pretty profound symbolism in that description. I know you must be aware of some of the things you just wrote was quite pronounced in the light merge creation sense. If you're not aware.....it's there Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 849210

I believe you're working on this, yes? Big Grin 2
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 am

[

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:21 am

a

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 am

O

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

H

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

O

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you Brook! Cheerful

Now I wonder how one acquires the Flower of Life .. built upon the merkaba, yes, you hinted?
    Cup o + pondering .. patiently waiting for the Lion.

It'd be good to hear about the Ancients and the new souls, too.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 Flowerlifeametrine

12 + ONE
    twelve + 1

an important formula
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 pm

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=FEFBCFE9-569B-48C8-967E-8280D49CBA3F&lastp=1&id=EC8D503E-4806-4B29-AA65-719825B49885

"11, 13, 22, 33, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 11-11, 12-12-12, 12/144, 24/288, 36/432"
    Susan Lynne Schwenger

THE eXchanger
    Avalon Senior Member #8

Default Re: 22
    if you look at digital clock with 11;11 - you will see

there are 2 strokes to each of the 1's 4 x 2 = 8 + the 2 slashes in the colon; along with the am/or pm identicator - or 11

sometimes; in the colon;s there are 4 dashes - or 13

Old 02-21-2010, 12:21 AM #20
    Astra
    Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 22
    22 ... connecting the dots ... 22

susan - the eXchanger
    22 says:

“I am a Master Number, “Master Builder” or “Spiritual Master” in form. ... I am a higher frequency of 4 ... I contain the secrets to many esoteric questions ... like:

* 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet,

*22 pathways between the Sephiroth in the Kabballah (Tree of Life )

*in the Tarot, there are 22 Major Arcana cards connected with the 22 paths between the Sephiroth in the Tree of Life ... The 22 paths corresponding to the Hebrew letters represent the emanations from the Divine Being which created the Universe ... the paths leading down from the Sephiroth Kether (the Top, the Crown, the Father) are stages in the process through which the Universe came into being.

22 Major Arcanas represent a journey through life from birth to enlightenment. Also known as Trumps, these cards indicate life's significant issues.

There are 22 images of the Major Arcanas ...

In the Tarot these images are numbered 1-21. The Fool presents number 0 and the 22nd card. So, many times 22 may be connected to the The Fool or 0 card for the Lifetime Personality Symbol where 22 reduces to the number 4 (2+2=4) = The Tarot Major arcane is The Emperor, which is 4.

22 can also reduce to the number 0 (2-2=0) (The Fool).

The number 22 combines the wisdom of the Emperor with the carefree recklessness of the Fool.

In the case of 22 , Lifetime Personality Symbol could be either The Emperor or the Fool. We have to read both to determine which personality profile fits the person best. ... This pertaines to the Tarot of Marseille methods of divination.

... the 0 represents the God force, the force before entering into manifestation, but at the same time, this card completes the cycle as number 22. Life continues on and on in a cycle and the number 22 is an ancient symbol for a circle representing God and infinity, because a circle has no starting point or end.

... the Fool which is 0 represents the Super conscious in which he has yet one more step ahead of him, symbolic of the fact that we never come to our limit in potential.

... the Fool Tarot card meaning deals with that youthful exuberance we feel when starting out on a new adventure or taking a journey of faith. We feel anticipation, butterflies flutter in our stomach, and our skin prickles with excitement...our journey is underway - we're unstoppable!

... the Fool makes no plans, or gives no thought to possible complications along the way. Happy to be doing something different, the Fool blindly sets out where all else may fear to tread."

... the Emperor, which is 4 is the father figure of the Tarot deck... it is all about advice, widsom, authority, and grounding moment ... it is about obtained wisdom through experience ... he's ruled his people wisely, and he's experienced all life can throw at him. What better source for advice than a battle-tested, thoughtful, strategic ruler ... etc, etc, etc ... there is much more to this ...

I found this connection between number 22, numerology and Tarot fascinating.

... other interesting dots ...

* According to some mediumnic revelations, it would exist 22 main stars where all the entities will pass to achieve the complete cycle of their evolution.
    * Twenty-two is the number of writable regular polygons in an Euclidiean circle: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 40, 45, 60, 72, 90, 120, 180, 360. These are twenty-two of the twenty-four dividers of 360, the two first, 1 and 2, not defining polygons.

* 22 - Number of total stars of which is composed the Little Bear. However, only seven of them are visible to the naked eye.

* 22 divided by 7 gives the number "pi", which represents the mysterious and approximate ratio of the perimeter of a circle to its diameter.

* The head of the man is constituted of 22 bones: 8 for the cranium and 14 for the face.

* 22nd Anniversary of marriage: weddings of ebony.

* When cutting a circle with just six line segments, the maximum number of pieces that can be so created is 22, thus 22 is a central polygonal number .

* There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John Bible

* The 22 is the atomic number for element titanium

* In astronomy - Messier object M22, a magnitude 6.5 globular cluster in the
    constellation Sagittarius

* The initiation of Pythagoras with the Egyptian priests lasted 22 years.

22=2+2=4=Time

Astra sends Lve to You all!

PS I've been seeing a lot of 4:44 in the past few weeks

"Will iT to be, so, iT will be, and, so iT iS" 333 333 315 Susan Lynne Schwenger aka Serafina or Seraf'ina aka The eXchanger

"music is the answer" Scott Schilling

" Just make sure you tune your guitar to 444hz instead of 440hz

so that you can write 528 music.

Fasten your seatbelt for yet another complete sinister mind blower.

MUSICAL CULT CONTROL:

THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION’S WAR ON CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGH THE IMPOSITION OF A=44OHZ STANDARD TUNING"

Scott Schilling

http://web.mac.com/len15/MUSICAL_CULT_CONTROL/Leonard_G._Horowitz.htm

twelve + ONE or 12 + 1 = 12/13

just like there are 12 aspects to The Flower of Life

"Will iT to be, so, iT will be, and, so iT iS" 333 333 315
    Susan Lynne Schwenger aka Serafina or Seraf'ina aka The eXchanger

BrahmAikya
    BrahmAikya

Post  BrahmAikya Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Brook wrote:ahhh...one more important aspect...you have to fully grasp and understand that protocol where this is concerned. It's not a complete necessity to recall and grasp what you are searching for but it certainly is a key to using this protocol....

To carry this within your matrix is a goal everyone should seek.

It requires LOTS of work to get it but...I promise you will not be sorry if you do Wink

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 Flower-of-life

I don't like the ad at the end of this video..but you get the message... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 998440

So from your perspective what is the means for creating the flower in the matrix Brook?

milkteagirl wrote:Thank you Brook! Cheerful

Now I wonder how one acquires the Flower of Life .. built upon the merkaba, yes, you hinted?
    Cup o + pondering .. patiently waiting for the Lion.

It'd be good to hear about the Ancients and the new souls, too.

The way I understand it Milkteagirl (and I am definately not an expert) is the Flower is the matrix that is like a rosetta stone of sorts for all of creation....the sri yantra is its linear aspect with the interlocking lines and triangles....the Merkaba would be constructed withing the pattern of the Flower matrix.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 am

S

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm

What most people see is a 2D drawing of the FOL. They see a symbol and there has been much published about it. Course work is also available for those who think they can attain it.

But most of what I have seen is in the virtual world. Even the Exchanger gave her slant on it in the form of an equation.

What you do not see is something that actually is alive and has it's own uniqueness and identity. It is something that you will not acquire virtually no matter how many equations or course work you apply to it.

So basically one has to throw everything out the window and start all over with this subject. The only thing I would consider correct about the FOL is the Creation factor.

So how does one acquire it? I guess it would depend on where you are at on your path. It is also something that is more than an item to acquire. In plain simple words it is a gift from the highest. It is not a possession. This gift called the FOL is also a relationship to honor and respect by. It is a dance between your soul and basically a different form of soul with incredible gifts of it's own.

I learned what I am sharing at this time from experience and not any second hand sources such as the Internet. The Internet was so far off it was pathetic.

I no longer am a bearer of the FOL. I passed it on to an entity who it was intended for. I had it for a short time. My job in this was to deliver it to another.

I also had to pass a test to be awarded this gift. I can not reveal the test but I will say that Billy Meier was the conductor of the test. Obviously I passed it. I would also suspect that if anyone was to earn this gift, similar requirements would apply. Taking a course about it and passing their test will not award you the real gift.

What I also learned was that every FOL is different. They all carry different codes if that is the proper way to say it. So there are no two FOLs alike. Makes sense when you think about the beauty of that is no different and is part of the Divine plan.

I could very well go into this further, but because of security reasons and hijacking factions lurking about, I wish to reserve comments that would reveal secrets that in the wrong hands, could do some serious damage.

I will also say that if you are in search for it, maybe you will be called upon to be a carrier of it. But you will probably have to pass a test. Save your money as far as acquiring the virtual model.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Brook wrote:It was in regards to Ancient souls and new souls...and how some might confuse that to be in a time linear meaning. so I'll see if this post can reach the ears of that person..and if not I'll do my best to try and repeat that clarification...but I know I won't do it the justice it deserves. (hint hint Wink )

cheers

Old Souls or Ancient Souls are Souls that have been Incarnating into Matter for a long while - Aeons to be exact and at any rate - These Souls have had Mutiple Experiences in Matter...

Young Souls are Souls that have just recently stepped into Matter as an Incarnate and have minimal experiences in Matter thus far.

All Souls are the same Age though relatively. It is the Experience of Incarnating into Matter that engenders the distinction of Old or Young Soul based on how long that Soul has been Incarnating into Matter.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you Lionhawk, it's a lot easier now for me to understand the concept of the FOL itself and how it comes about, so to speak. I have no gurus; I read what materials I come across and listen to others' experiences so my wallet's doing just fine Big Grin 2

Mercuriel, any distinctions between the Ancients and the new? I'm curious.

P.S. Brook & Lionhawk: you guys caught a lot of fish! cooked any of it yet? Smirk
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Well the Old or Ancient Souls have more experience in Matter and so They tend to accomplish quickly what They set out to do during any specific Incarnation whereas the Younger Souls or those with less experience tend to muddle around EVENTUALLY getting or learning what They'd set out to, but only after much experience in Matter.

Typically - Old Souls will be tasked by Prime Creator to affect Change as They tend to not Fall in the commission of a Task whereas Younger Souls due to their lack of Experience - Can and usually do have great difficultly achieving the desired results in Matter due to Their lack of experience as Incarnates...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 am

R

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 am

We had a cucumber salad, fried catfish, and she requested that I make my squash casserole from our cook off, a few weeks back. (So I guess my casserole did take first place The Winner and she finally came out today and admitted it) Crazy Happy

Getting back to the FOL, upon receiving it, my Merkaba was activated automatically. Blew me away as I saw it happen. Another thing is this dance I participated in with this Flower of Life was a very intimate ordeal. Also another reason why I don't want to share to much info about it. Now maybe you can understand my reluctance to say other things about it.

It was a beautiful experience to have shared the same spaces with it. What was even more profound was when I delivered it to this other entity, I was left with a FOL template that could hold many more FOLs all at the same time. Maybe down the road I will experience a multiple sharing of FOL spaces all at once. Very profound indeed.

Again, I find describing all this into the 3D, inadequate. Thus the present general mindset when we try to uncover the meanings and get a handle on this subject becomes very complex. It really is for the beholder to experience and not something so easily conveyed in the written language or even mathematically.

Hope that either confuses this topic more or clears it up. Lolerz
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 am

Brook wrote:Rest is a good thing! I feel much better now. btw it was 17 fish...I caught ten. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 849210 I brag because I have as much experience in fishing as I do in canning...VERY LITTLE. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 164548 Yep, we had fish for dinner tonight. in fact everything on our table tonight was either from our garden or the lake. Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 8 193366

Lionhawk wrote:We had a cucumber salad, fried catfish, and she requested that I make my squash casserole from our cook off, a few weeks back. (So I guess my casserole did take first place The Winner and she finally came out today and admitted it) Crazy Happy

Haha, nice to hear that! Back in Japan I could only harvest chili grown in pots!

Lionhawk wrote:Getting back to the FOL, upon receiving it, my Merkaba was activated automatically. Blew me away as I saw it happen. Another thing is this dance I participated in with this Flower of Life was a very intimate ordeal.

It was a beautiful experience to have shared the same spaces with it. What was even more profound was when I delivered it to this other entity, I was left with a FOL template that could hold many more FOLs all at the same time. Maybe down the road I will experience a multiple sharing of FOL spaces all at once. Very profound indeed.

Again, I find describing all this into the 3D, inadequate. Thus the present general mindset when we try to uncover the meanings and get a handle on this subject becomes very complex. It really is for the beholder to experience and not something so easily conveyed in the written language or even mathematically.

Brook wrote:Now LH posted about the FOL, and all I can add it that if you are within this 3D construct it's going to take on the form of what had been represented..in fact most all things in this construct have this geometric structure. Speaking from another dimensional construct it's much different not only in appearance it's unique to each carrier. So as he said in the virtual sense it's only that. As is the Merkaba. It's viewed in one sense as that geometrical structure... but has such a different meaning and use than simply that visual geometric structure.

Visualize if you will the Merkaba. This geometric form is what connects you and is your personal vehicle. But it's not the geometric form you travel with. It's has energy as well as form. And it can take form to allow within you the abilities you would utilize it for.

As BrahmAikya said, The FOL is like the Rosetta Stone. The Rosetta Stone is used for interpretation. So in this 3D construct, the FOL geometric form is the interpretation of the actual FOL which is not only alive but contains the forces of creation. Now that does not come without some serious inner work that most likely took that individual on a very long journey....as in the soul sense.

Which brings me to the Ancient soul.

Mercuriel wrote:Typically - Old Souls will be tasked by Prime Creator to affect Change as They tend to not Fall in the commission of a Task whereas Younger Souls due to their lack of Experience - Can and usually do have great difficultly achieving the desired results in Matter due to Their lack of experience as Incarnates...

Upon hearing this I'd like to bang my head on the wall somewhere .. Don't mind me, I'm merely making a short summary ..

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:07 pm