tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z

mudra
    mudra

Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z - Page 5 Empty Re: Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z

Post  mudra Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

HigherLove wrote:He was on FB the other day, and sends me messages from time to time. His musical is up and running, but he has been flying back east to see his father (I am not sure if he is still alive), while making preparations for the arrival of his mother. I guess I should give him a call.

Thanks, mudra.

Bear Hugs!

Thanks .
    Well you are right on time with that call . Tomorrow is Lee's birthday Wink
    Send him my Love will you and my very best wishes for a Happy Birthday.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z - Page 5 Empty Re: Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z

Post  mudra Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

HigherLove wrote:From Lee: "Opening Night of our developmental production in Boulder last night~ Full House and Standing Ovation! The applause after HEART OF GOLD literally stopped the show~ Come See us if you're in town and hold the vision for our next steps towards Broadway!"

http://denver.broadwayworld.com/article/NOW-PLAYING-Angel-Wings-THE-AWAKENING-OF-ANGEL-DELUNA-20110617

Thank You HigherLove cheers
    It looks like it's going very well and they are all having fun sunny

Love from me
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Last edited by HigherLove on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some content removed in order to be in compliance with TOS)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Wounded Healers: A personal journey from A-Z - Page 5 Woohoo

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Lee is on right now, mudra!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 pm