tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
B.B. Baghor
Sanicle
6 posters

Wry answer from the Higher Self?

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Empty Wry answer from the Higher Self?

Post  Sanicle Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 am

I wanted to share this experience with you because every time I think of it it makes me smile and led to me waking up the next day with interesting thoughts on the nature of our reality. Needless to say, I'm hoping it will have the same effect on the reader if I share it here. Higher Self or not.....I don't know. But here's the story.

A few nights ago I watched one of those negative videos in which they insist that the ETs are mostly of the evil kind and that they probably control the PTW, keeping them quiet so they don't upset their food source.......us. The main theme was all the methods they all use to keep humanity in the dark about the ET presence (and the rest) and try to dumb us all down in so many insidious ways. They speak a lot about the alien abductions and the methods they use to make abductees forget the experience and questioned why that would be, and the inference is given that they are secretly afraid of humanity's real power if we wake up to who we really are.

When I went to bed later on I was thinking about the video and how many seem to have that negative view of the ETs and maybe I shouldn't dismiss it outright. Who knows? Time will tell and I don't feel any fear of them anyway, believing also that there's good 'out there' too. But on a whim, I decided to 'ask' about it.

My question was, "OK Higher Self, what is your true power that they don't want us to know about?"

In response I saw a beautiful image in my mind of a sunset, all oranges, reds and gold. I was thinking how pretty it was when all of a sudden, quite shockingly, a huge rip appeared right down the middle of it. A corner was folded back, as though the scene was on paper, to reveal nothing but blackness beyond, which I assumed was the Void. I interpreted this as showing me that our Higher Selves can completely destroy our illusion of time and space on this planet.

My response was, "What would be the point of that? We'd just have to start all over again."
    And I heard, "Exactly!"

Yep, the ETs and the PTW couldn't play their silly games with us anymore. It would be 'game over' and all their planning and manipulations would all come to nothing. Can't you just see their disappointed little faces. Razz

Wherever the answer came from, point well made! And even though it was quite an extreme vision it still makes me smile. All so simple really. cheers

Here's a link to the video if anyone is interested in watching it: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228283-UFOs-Aliens-and-the-Question-of-Contact

I love you
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Empty Highs and lows...hell..os :)

Post  B.B. Baghor Tue May 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks very much, Sanicle, for this post of yours, it's very interesting how layers of our reality (is this a contradiction?:) show themselves in this time of vibrational and physical change, as I feel it. To be honest, I don't see any "starting over" for us, for me. We may start all over within our consciousness, I can imagine that. An inner poleshift, sort of.

My vision is an evolution towards an existence where we live in a physical body, merged with our (remembered) divine parts, Higher Self and Lower Self... both are divine, I think, as without the integration of the Lower Self, the Higher Self doesn't awake to communication with us. Through the wormhole of Uranus to the true blue of Venus....ha ha....ahem :)

I think we will be in this state of divine merging for the first time ever, on this planet, the Home of Lady Gaia. I believe mind control and separation will melt away slowly, before our eyes, even the separation of right and wrong, the duality of this present reality. All will be just as it IS, I think, in a state of BLISS. And I don't mean a state of nothingness and standing still, not at all. I don't believe our consciousness will come to a halt, in that bliss. I think we will evolve forever....and ever...wherever we boldly go :)

Let's remind ourselves to the wondering that we busied ourselves with, now, when we will have passed 2012, okay? Many blessings for you, Victoria Tintagel.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Empty Re: Wry answer from the Higher Self?

Post  Sanicle Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Yes, my vision for our future in the game........the reason for all that's going on now.........is the same as yours, as you'd expect haha.

On reading over what I wrote above, I've realized I didn't explain the sense of what this image was showing me when it came very well, which is that our Higher Selves can destroy the fabric of the illusion we are all living under on this planet at will. That being the point. It is all illusion that we've chosen to experience together in this 3D reality to learn the lessons of 3D polarity. As there is no time and space and all is Now, writing a new 'play' now from the beginning to see if we can do it better is no biggy haha. We'd just all be back with God Source ready to start a new adventure. (Good grief, it's so hard to put this image I'm trying to portray into the terms of the illusion we're living withing lol. But I know you'll understand what I'm trying to convey my friend.)

But yes, the Souls who've chosen to take the roles of the negative ego games in polarity to learn those lessons would find their massive, 'longterm' manipulations.......all that work........was for nothing. Even if a Higher Self does that with only one of us at a time, which is maybe more to the point, it's still one less of us they have to manipulate in this game. And if we were all able to start the experience again from scratch, each one of us whom they've managed to oppress so much would start with clearer memory of who we really are, hopefully maintaining it better as the game plays out so as not to let it get this far.

But then again, who's to say it wasn't meant to 'get this far', as it is (hopefully) serving to reawaken so many to their true being so as to create the vision you, I and others have for life on this beautiful planet? It's a great 'game' if that is how it plays out. But I'm sure those Souls who are the PTW in this illusion and who are thus, I believe, stuck in their lower three chakras of expression, would be disappointed if it all ended that way at this point in 'time' haha.

Does that make more sense?

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to explain better haha)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

I need to focus a bit more, because my higher self gave me a rye response. :op

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Unknow10

(sorry in advance; it's bad, I know)

Live
    Love
    Laugh

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 am

That's precious Higher Love.
    Wry answer from the Higher Self? Gigglingchimp
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Empty Your post in resonance with "Growing God" by Lightworker's Beacon

Post  B.B. Baghor Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 am

Hey Sanicle, on the treshold of leaving.... yes, it's a challenge to our communication skills, to try to word processes like those we (try to) talk about here. It's a nice synchro, your post here, as I received the Beacon of Light May by Lightworker, just this morning. Posted it too, here, in the "wisdom of teachers and visionary section". In this message of The Group, an explanation is given for the intensifying of feelings, sensations, etc. in our NOW. A release of boundaries that don't fit anymore, the anxiety of this experience....maybe similar like being in a void... a transition period of knowing the old has to go and the new isn't there yet. Good grief...what a ride! Thank Goddess I'm not alone in this :) The best advise I take at heart is to allow and relax as best as I can, being happy for no reason. A dear Avalonean friend told me once "Smile, it's the tonic of life" And so it is. Many blessings for you, Victoria Tintagel.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed May 18, 2011 3:34 am

Broombroom wrote:
    My vision is an evolution towards an existence where we live in a physical body, merged with our (remembered) divine parts, Higher Self and Lower Self... both are divine, I think, as without the integration of the Lower Self, the Higher Self doesn't awake to communication with us. Through the wormhole of Uranus to the true blue of Venus....ha ha....ahem :)

Only that I doubt that out physical body, as it exists right now, will be able to carry on the increased frequencies and energies in this process of merging with our other divine parts. I guess, an "updated" version, a kind of "light" body will be needed...if needed at all.

much respect
    Mall...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed May 18, 2011 4:18 am

Sanicle wrote:
    But yes, the Souls who've chosen to take the roles of the negative ego games in polarity to learn those lessons would find their massive, 'longterm' manipulations.......all that work........was for nothing. Even if a Higher Self does that with only one of us at a time, which is maybe more to the point, it's still one less of us they have to manipulate in this game. And if we were all able to start the experience again from scratch, each one of us whom they've managed to oppress so much would start with clearer memory of who we really are, hopefully maintaining it better as the game plays out so as not to let it get this far.

I would rather not speak in terms of "other" souls who've chosen different roles. This would mean that there exist separatedness not only here, but also elsewhere. And this is not the case when speaking in terms of higher souls, higher realms, divine source etc., where all is one...and one is all and where no separetendess exists.

I would rather speak in terms of ONE, divine soul or source...divided in many souls incarnated here, now and elsewhere on other realms of existance...experiencing different paths of material existence, simultaniously. On this world, simultaniously means existing in terms without space and time i.e. being "now" doesn't mean I'm only once and here. It means that I (this part of the divine soul) could well be existing 100 or 1000 years ago or in the future...simultaniously, gathering "data" from the vast and endless source of existence perpetualy.

In this case, the work that those so called negative souls choosed to compound here...is for OUR own benefit. They're only negative, as we know that there's positive. But is this true and correct?

And as pervers as it might sound, WE (the "other" souls) should be thankful that parts of our one and only divine US choosed to "play" the negative role.

The most essential part is to understand that it was "us" (you, me, them, all of us) who decided how this show will unfold.

Without being "them", there would no being "us". I understood some time ago, that one of the biggest and complex tasks of our own existence here is to accept and allow that ALL is as it's meant to be....and to be able to let go and forgive...(to forgive in terms of human existence).

It's actually a win-win situation, when speaking in divine terms of oneness, regardles all physical and emotional pains we're suffering as humanity when dealing with duality. Regardless all...and then all becomes meaningless.

I hope it makes sense what I wrote above. Just as you, I'm facing with huge problems when trying to put my inner understanding in words. An almost impossible task.

much respect
    Mall...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 18, 2011 6:41 am

Sanicle wrote:
    But yes, the Souls who've chosen to take the roles of the negative ego games in polarity to learn those lessons would find their massive, 'longterm' manipulations.......all that work........was for nothing.

What about if all souls were perfectly whole as One and that the game of polarity is just that : a game with teams that consciously have chosen to play as opposite partners.
    The recognition of wholeness would then be the end of that game . It is not that we need to evolve to some higher state but rather come to realize ,by removing the necessary amnesia that serves the game , that we are already there Now and Always perfect and Loving in the nakedness of Spirit .

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 am

I agree with everything you say Malletzky and Mudra. Please forgive my 'politically (or rather spiritually) incorrect' language in the above, but I was attempting to explain in the terms of the illusion/game we're all playing out here at this point in time/space polarity, that is with egos operating through various chakras to learn what we 'came here' to experience. Of course we are all One. How often do we hear it said, and I know from personal experience, that those who take on an opponent role to us are our greatest teachers.* The thing is I asked the question from the perspective of 'me, the ego', and I believe the answer was given to me in those terms too. (And yes, I'm aware that 'me'/the ego is yet another 'outer' aspect of God too and not really 'separate' either.)

Seems I still didn't manage to explain myself very well haha. Rolling Eyes Razz But I appreciate you adding your thoughts here as they give a truer view of the bigger picture we need to remember.

Edit:*Actually I was told last night during a meditation that the main person I was referring to who managed to find a way to push all of my most sensitive buttons over a period of twenty years is actually my "shield", the experience with him having formed that for me.......a great service..........and all I'm learning now is becoming my "sword", of Truth. So cool!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Seems I still didn't manage to explain myself very well haha. Rolling Eyes Razz But I appreciate you adding your thoughts here as they give a truer view of the bigger picture we need to remember.

Our spiritual experience is'not easy to convey . The mind and the use of words fall short when it comes to express these. I can relate however to your message of this world being an illusion and our power to see through and beyond.
    Know that through the Heart I understand you and recognize your truth.

The Karen

Love for you
    mudra
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Post  B.B. Baghor Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Broombroom wrote:

Malletzky wrote: Only that I doubt that out physical body, as it exists right now, will be able to carry on the increased frequencies and energies in this process of merging with our other divine parts. I guess, an "updated" version, a kind of "light" body will be needed...if needed at all.

much respect
    Mall...

Hey Malletzky, wonderful Avatar is yours :) didn't see it before. The adjustment of our physical bodies is spoken of in just this May Beacon of Light by The Group.
    Using the example of a glass filled with water, the glass falling off and the water.....falling to the floor...a metaphor for our natural state:no boundaries :)

Manifestation of matter follows attention and intention, we ourselves are on the front row to have a good look at ourselves, how we're working magic :)
    Our DNA structure and chromosomes are connected to vibrational levels, or dimensions. A thorough explanation on this subject of physical adjustment is available in the books "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek. See www.scribd.com for a download of these ebooks.
    Blessings for you, Victoria Tintagel.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 am

Oh how I love synchronicity!! SiriArc has provided this one for me/us via a link on the DNA thread. I just knew had to be more to the answer the HS gave. To repeat...........

My question was, "OK Higher Self, what is your true power that they don't want us to know about?"

In response I saw a beautiful image in my mind of a sunset, all oranges, reds and gold. I was thinking how pretty it was when all of a sudden, quite shockingly, a huge rip appeared right down the middle of it. A corner was folded back, as though the scene was on paper, to reveal nothing but blackness beyond, which I assumed was the Void. I interpreted this as showing me that our Higher Selves can completely destroy our illusion of time and space on this planet.

My response was, "What would be the point of that? We'd just have to start all over again."
    And I heard, "Exactly!"

I think the essence of the answer given is contained in these excerpts from writings in 5 parts called 'Blue Lament for Humanity' from a wonderful website called 'MissionIgnition.net'. I highly recommend everyone read the transcripts these excerpts are taken from, from the first to the fifth. Following is the parts that I think are highly relevant to the question I asked and the answer I was given.

From Part 1
    For aeons, the dark overlords have failed to decode the keys within you
    They have imprisoned you within their false and fallen universe
    They have tormented, tortured, suppressed and oppressed your souls
    They have tampered, re-engineered, poisoned and de-evolved your temples
    War after war they have and continue to genocide and decimate you

They know that which you do not know and have kept hidden from you
    They fear that which the creator has hidden within you

When you awaken and the mystery of who you are is revealed
    You will unravel the creators code hidden within
    Which will unseal and dissolve their fallen universe
    And the dark overlord's dreams will come to and end

And here.......
    A universal rift/tear was created when this fallen universe was sealed
    The rift/tear is known by your scientists as the big bang
    The rift aligns with the meta-universal core (eye of god) every 13,000 years
    Which through the tear opens heaven's gate for 4 years in your timing (2013-2017)

From Part 2
    In the flash of a moment, in the wonder, wisdom and experience, all that exists shall be uncreated except for that which does not exist. From this eternal non-existant nothing shall birth a new creation for a new experience not yet in existance but always and forever was.

Your perceived reality has been shaped by false awareness for which the carrier frequency used to transmit this program is fear, fear of self. You can only partake of that which you resonate with and you can only perceive that which your resonate with.

And this........
    The transformation can be with perceived as negative or positive outlooks. The 'fallen" stubbornly attempt to hold their ground. Very little realise that regardless the transformation will occur. What is at stake here is the soul and spirit of humanity if unable to transform/transmute will be absorbed and absolved by the GAIA universe. Simply this means that all experience of creation to bridge spirit and matter via the human vehicle will be lost. It is likened to formatting your computer hard disk, rebooting your system and all memory and data lost.

I truly advise you all to read this as much, much more is explained about all of this in these wonderful messages. Here's the link to Part 1. The links to the other parts are at the bottom of each page. Enjoy.
    http://missionignition.net/blue/bluelament.php
    cheers For SiriArc Hugs Flowers
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Wry answer from the Higher Self? Empty dark shadow >>> WHOLE SHADOW <<< light shadow

Post  SiriArc Thu May 26, 2011 2:03 am

Wry answer from the Higher Self? 16m7y95

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 am