tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

burgundia
    burgundia

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 4 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 am

Carol wrote:hmmm....

Quote:
    http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate.
    [link to endgametime.wordpress.com] http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

Quote:
    See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension. Now lets take a look at the 50.

CONCLUSION: The drawing by Leonhard Euller constructed over 330 years ago signifies an event occurring on September 26, 2011 that is so significant that the date has been placed on currency and no one can be told about it. The only people who know are the descendants of the Illuminati who have placed these hints in perfect clear view to give their people the chance for survival. Still not satisfied? Do you still believe in staggering coincidence.

While Hoagland in his C2C interview posted above says something completely different about Elenin...that it is so far away that it will have no impact on earth whatsoever.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am

There is so much conflicting info that I've suspended judgment on any of this. We'll just have to wait and see. Meanwhile, I'll make sure we have some Kona Toasted Coconut beer on hand and the lawn chairs ready.

This year? This year we turned to light? I thought that was next year. I won't even have a chance to spend my millions if the IRD ever revalues.

Put on shopping list..

buy more Kona beer

By the way... my mother's spirit is opening and closing the kitchen cabinet doors at the ranch. I wonder what she is waiting around for?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

Good news is that we won't have to wait long for proof who was right...Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 am

errr, is that good news?

I was kind of hoping to prolong this event. However, I do sense we will all be fine and really have no sense of DOOM. But what the hey. I think my DOOM meter got flattened from all of the years spent hanging out at GLP

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Carol wrote:
    By the way... my mother's spirit is opening and closing the kitchen cabinet doors at the ranch. I wonder what she is waiting around for?

Wow. Once again there must be a reason. Candle in the Wind JT The Karen
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

[quote="Micjer"]Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

I'm not going to even try to re-word this or take the authors hard work away, I'm simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you're open enough - you'll realise half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.

Don't sit there and think your Governments or Presidents would tell you this is going to happen, how would they tell you? Would you want to go to work knowing the world could possibly end?

Check it out, it's one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I've ever seen.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60725711

Sorry I am going to bump this article. Here is why. There is all of this information on this documentary, yet there is no one taking credit for it or a link to a website or book or anything. Why is it just out there for the reading.

Does someone want to remain anomynous yet get the information out for those that are looking?

Other Opinions?????

confused

Hope the link works for others. You have to scroll a way down as there are white pages at the top. Gathering

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Or that person is right..or it is fear mongering article so no one will be blamed if it is all BS....as I said before:time will tell..and soon...
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

[quote="Micjer"]
    Micjer wrote:Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

I'm not going to even try to re-word this or take the authors hard work away, I'm simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you're open enough - you'll realise half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.

Don't sit there and think your Governments or Presidents would tell you this is going to happen, how would they tell you? Would you want to go to work knowing the world could possibly end?

Check it out, it's one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I've ever seen.

Sorry I am going to bump this article. Here is why. There is all of this information on this documentary, yet there is no one taking credit for it or a link to a website or book or anything. Why is it just out there for the reading.

Does someone want to remain anomynous yet get the information out for those that are looking?

Other Opinions?????

confused

Hope the link works for others. You have to scroll a way down as there are white pages at the top. Gathering

I think the article was assembled by "The Truth Is In There" at Avalon.
    That is where it was first posted and there was a precursor to it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16101-Proof-that-Comet-Elenin-doesn-t-exists--We-have-Nibiru-instead-&p=269578&viewfull=1#post269578

regards chris
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks Chris for that. That at least clears up that mystery for me.

Now I am in total agreement with Burgundia.

Time will tell. I hope no one thinks I am promoting any fearmongering. I am just looking for the truth in this cluster of information. One of these times an internet prediction will come true. bounce

Whether this thing is a danger or not, one has to admit that there is a lot of coincidences surrounding it. We know the list. Die Spam Die
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Micjer,

I cann't get onti the scribe link. google redirects me to their copyright page via another link.

Would love to read so I can give you my thoughts.

Although I will say that if it is having strange effects on Saturn and is further than it will be to earth?????? makes me think.

Carol,

good to see you here luv. I agree on te fear sensor overload. I am in the camp of "wait and see."

t
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

lawlessline wrote:Micjer,

I cann't get onti the scribe link. google redirects me to their copyright page via another link.

Would love to read so I can give you my thoughts.

Although I will say that if it is having strange effects on Saturn and is further than it will be to earth?????? makes me think.

Carol,

good to see you here luv. I agree on te fear sensor overload. I am in the camp of "wait and see."

t

I can't copy the words in it, but there are a few pics that I might be able to. They are very interesting indeed.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm

See if you can read this. Might be small print but is part of the above article.

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 4 Saturn

And what about the massive electrical storm that has been happening since Dec 2010.

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 4 Saturn1
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 am

burgundia
    burgundia

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 4 Empty Worried About Comet Elenin? FAQs from Ian Musgrave

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

http://www.universetoday.com/87619/worried-about-comet-elenin-faqs-from-ian-musgrave/

Astronomer and blogger Ian Musgrave from South Australia has been active in debunking the misinformation and nonsense that is being disseminated about Comet Elenin. He has written several wonderful posts featuring the actual realities of this long-period lump of dirty ice that has, for some reason, attracted the attention of doomsdayers, 2012ers, and end-of-the-world scaremongers.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Well as it draws closer I would expect more solar flares and possible CMEs which also create more earth changes including quakes and volcanic activity.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 am

Richard C. Hoagland - Comet Elenin, Norway Attack & The Messengers of Horus

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/873/573/Richard_C._Hoagland_-_Comet_Elenin,_Norway_Attack_The_Messengers_of_Horus.html

I am disappointed in Richard Hoagland . He seem to have transitioned to writing science fiction stories
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Agreed. Where's the science?

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 am

Any one hear about the 2 astrophysciciens that were assasinated, or supposedly died of the same thing within 8 days of each other?

On a French blog they explain that there is the connection to the Elenin comet.
    I have put the link but don't know how to translate it. Maybe someone with more computer knowledge can assist.

"Brian Geoffrey Marsden est né le 5 aout 1937, il est mort le 18 novembre 2010. Il était un astronome américano-britannique ; il était depuis 1978 le directeur du Minor Planet Center du SAO situé à Cambridge dans le Massachusetts. Le Minor Planet Center, sous les auspices de l'Union Astronomique Internationale, il est l'organisme officiel chargé de la collecte des données d'observation pour les petites planètes (astéroïdes) et les comètes, le calcul de leur orbite et la publication de cette information via le Minor Planet Circulars...

Allan Rex Sandage est né le 18 juin 1926 à Iowa city, Iowa ( Etats-Unis), et est mort à San Gabriel (Californie) le 13 novembre 2010 ; il comptait parmi les plus grands astronomes américains contemporains. Né dans une famille juive, il se convertit vers la fin de sa vie au christianisme. Sandage travaillait à l'observatoire du Mont Palomar. Cet observatoire appartient et est contrôlé par le California Institue of technology (Caltech). L'un des programmes importants attribué au mont Palomar est le programme de recherche des comètes et des astéroïdes géocroiseurs appelés Near Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT). les astéroïdes géocroiseurs sont des astéroïdes évoluant à proximité ou en direction de la Terre. Pour les nommer on utilise souvent l'abréviation ECA, de l'anglais Earth-Crossing Asteroids, astéroïdes dont l'orbite croise celle de la Terre. Certains de ces objets étant susceptibles de heurter la Terre, ils font l'objet d'une recherche et d'un suivi particulier..."

Read more Arrow http://wikistrike.over-blog.com/article-comete-elenin-2-astronomes-assassines-la-fin-du-monde-76982262.html

Very interesting coz it ties in with some personal info that I recieved from someone working with Boeing, who was the head of their Space department. He said he could not live knowing what was coming and committed suicide leaving wife and 2 kids.

Strange times and great times.

Question

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 am

one other thing that comes to mind. Does everyone remember the craft that nasa sent up to follow the last comet? Their were collecting dust particles from it's tail to find out its composition.

Was that the real mission?? On the research to see what comes up and will update tonight.

t
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 am

Both men died of an acute encephalomyelitis. The acute disseminated encephalomyelitis or post-infectious encephalitis or perivenous encephalitis is an inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. It is usually secondary to viral, bacterial or vaccination but may also occur spontaneously. It consists of inflammation leading to autoimmune destruction of myelin sheaths in the white matter, and has similarities in this regard (physiopathological, clinical and laboratory) with outbreaks of multiple plaques.C is a rare disease the incidence is 0.8 cases/100 000 persons / year and affects preferentially in children and adolescents, most cases occurring between 5 and 8 years. This disease may be rapid inoculated using an aerosol weapon often used by the CIA.

The two astronomers had died at 5 day intervals with the same disease, and more importantly of an extremely rare disease. They were specialized in research and observation of comets. Death threats from the U.S. government not to reveal their findings about the trajectory and the actual size of the comet Elenin, they persisted in trying to reveal the facts to the public but in vain. A few weeks later, the trajectory is given officially to the public by NASA will be obviously false. The work of Marsden and Sandage showed a close much too large. The consequences would be an outbreak of the earth's crust over the entire globe. A real disaster. Half of humanity will be decimated.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 am

Micjer,

Thanks for the translation. I cann't get google to do the whole page though. But will bash that our later.

Very Happy

t

Just wanted to thank Jenetta for the work at the begining of the thread, as I haven't done so as yet. cheers
    t

Last edited by lawlessline on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just thanking Jenetta)
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Hey Lawless, I sure would like to hear more about the Boeing guy, if your able to that is.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 am

Micjer wrote:
    Both men died of an acute encephalomyelitis. The acute disseminated encephalomyelitis or post-infectious encephalitis or perivenous encephalitis is an inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. It is usually secondary to viral, bacterial or vaccination but may also occur spontaneously. It consists of inflammation leading to autoimmune destruction of myelin sheaths in the white matter, and has similarities in this regard (physiopathological, clinical and laboratory) with outbreaks of multiple plaques.C is a rare disease the incidence is 0.8 cases/100 000 persons / year and affects preferentially in children and adolescents, most cases occurring between 5 and 8 years. This disease may be rapid inoculated using an aerosol weapon often used by the CIA.

The two astronomers had died at 5 day intervals with the same disease, and more importantly of an extremely rare disease. They were specialized in research and observation of comets. Death threats from the U.S. government not to reveal their findings about the trajectory and the actual size of the comet Elenin, they persisted in trying to reveal the facts to the public but in vain. A few weeks later, the trajectory is given officially to the public by NASA will be obviously false. The work of Marsden and Sandage showed a close much too large. The consequences would be an outbreak of the earth's crust over the entire globe. A real disaster. Half of humanity will be decimated.

There is no way this is a coincidence. What a tragedy for the families and those who would benefit and be saved as a result of their data. An outbreak of the earth's crust over the entire globe. Good gad. I wonder if this is why the recent yearning to move back to the mainland?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:12 am