tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

Micjer
    Micjer

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  Micjer Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am

i found this to be very interesting take on Elenin. We know it is not a huge object, but perhaps it is a superconductor as this article theorizes. Food for thought.

COMET ELENIN – “Let their be light

Elenin is a very dangerous cosmic object. Sometimes we need to watch what an object does as well as watching the object while looking for clues. Elenin is not visible to the naked eye, but does appear to have an EM effect on our solar system at distances of 14+ AUs. Elenin is also dangerous because it is a long period (10000+ years) comet whose tail the Earth passes through. Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event.

A capacitor is a device for storing electric charge. Comets are electric cosmic capacitors that gather and store energy as they pass through space. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM fields can cause earthquakes. Elenin’s line up position with the Earth and sun correlates Earth seismicity. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines and can cause fault slippage. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when other comets do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons and storing energy for discharging to the sun at perigee.

The EM field that results from the storage of such a large amount of electricity is connected to the Earth and influences geological activities as well as weather and more. A comets positively charged metallic core is ideal for storing and attracting electrons. Comets pick up electrons as they fly through space because the electrons are attracted to the metallic comet nucleus. The larger the comet and longer the comet travels through space without discharging, the more electricity is stored in the comet. When the comet approaches the sun, it begins to glow because the electron cloud is energized by the sun’s proton wind. The hydrogen protons combine with the oxygen in the solar wind to produce water in the comet’s tail; which is comprised of visible photons (coma) generated by the comet’s electric circuit. The sun provides the positive charge and the stored electrons provide the negative charge to complete the electrical circuit with the sun.

http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

I have'nt listened to it ...

Project Camelot - Radio - ELENIN Discussion - July 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovjch5WSNgg&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 am

I came across this article in relation to Elenin that does seem to touch the areas I feel more of the likely with this object. Aside from this object not having an impact at all. When I think about the Shuttle program being shut down, and the mainstream silly news of Utility companies (and our utilities) being sabotaged by terrorists, it would seem to corroborate this comet having an EM Field.

COMET ELENIN: Let There Be Light
    Elenin is a very dangerous cosmic object. Sometimes we need to watch what an object does as well as watching the object while looking for clues. Elenin is not visible to the naked eye, but does appear to have an EM effect on our solar system at distances of 14+ AUs. Elenin is also dangerous because it is a long period (10000+ years) comet whose tail the Earth passes through. Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event.

A capacitor is a device for storing electric charge. Comets are electric cosmic capacitors that gather and store energy as they pass through space. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM fields can cause earthquakes. Elenin’s line up position with the Earth and sun correlates Earth seismicity. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines and can cause fault slippage. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when other comets do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons and storing energy for discharging to the sun at perigee.

The EM field that results from the storage of such a large amount of electricity is connected to the Earth and influences geological activities as well as weather and more.

Read the rest via the provided link
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 am

Did you happen to read post 51 of this thread? haha Jenneta
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Countdown to 500 comets. Comet Elenin”. By Alan Hale

Unfortunately, some elements in our society have latched onto the news about Comet Elenin and have been promulgating various apocalyptic scenarios regarding it. (I will not link to any of those, or give them any more publicity than they deserve.) Some of these have gone so far as to question Leonid Elenin’s existence as an actual person. (I can assure “Countdown” participants that he is a real person; while I have not met him, I correspond with him on a fairly regular basis.) Many of these scenarios are almost identical to the nonsense that I remember combatting when Comet Hale-Bopp (no. 199) was around 14 years ago — with some of these being put out by the same people! — and, needless to say, we’re all still here. There is, in fact, nothing all that unusual about Comet Elenin; it does have the potential to become somewhat bright, and it does come somewhat close to Earth (although several comets, including at least three earlier “Countdown” comets, have come closer to Earth during recent years), but there is nothing of any kind to fear. Let’s enjoy whatever show it gives us.

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/07/15/countdown-to-500-comets-comet-elenin/
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:25 am

White House letter from last October 15 (2010) outlining the Federal plan to deal with the comet. We have our Smoking gun if this is real.

http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2011/05/breakingcomet-elenin-white-house-letter.html

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

Did you happen to read post 51 of this thread? haha

LOL..I looked too, and still missed it. Sorry about the oversight folks. The Emoticon on a turtle was funny.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Of all the articles I have read this one makes the most sense, gs, so perhaps it should be posted twice!

A ordinary comet would not have any affect on earth and I don't think it is a dwarf star. Cup o
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 pm

So the thing acts as a capacitor? Natural, or by design as a device of some sort? If the device is electromagnetic it is affected by the collective electromagnetic power of the humans residing on earth, right? If it can be controlled, do we want to have the human factor be random or based upon cooperative efforts? Who's in charge? Get it: Electrical Charge! Ha Ha.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 am

Bad News from NASA: Proof That Comet Elenin Is Affecting Earth
    Dr. Mark Sircus, Contributing Writer Activist Post

This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride. I have known in my heart for months that I would have to make a communication like this but had no idea it would be this soon. Back in January, while investigating the underground city that is alleged to have been built under the new Denver Airport, reported on by the former governor Jesse Ventura, I put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion that a planetary event was in store for us in 2012.

Much more at:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/857/276/Bad_News_from_NASA:_Proof_That_Comet_Elenin_Is_Affecting_Earth.html
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 am

Micjer wrote:i found this to be very interesting take on Elenin. We know it is not a huge object, but perhaps it is a superconductor as this article theorizes. Food for thought.

COMET ELENIN – “Let their be light

Elenin is a very dangerous cosmic object. Sometimes we need to watch what an object does as well as watching the object while looking for clues. Elenin is not visible to the naked eye, but does appear to have an EM effect on our solar system at distances of 14+ AUs. Elenin is also dangerous because it is a long period (10000+ years) comet whose tail the Earth passes through. Comets are not balls of ice and dust like Nasa states. Nasa will not release this information because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic. Sit back and enjoy the ride and be thankful to be alive in this time to bear witness to this event

The EM field that results from the storage of such a large amount of electricity is connected to the Earth and influences geological activities as well as weather and more. A comets positively charged metallic core is ideal for storing and attracting electrons. Comets pick up electrons as they fly through space because the electrons are attracted to the metallic comet nucleus. The larger the comet and longer the comet travels through space without discharging, the more electricity is stored in the comet. When the comet approaches the sun, it begins to glow because the electron cloud is energized by the sun’s proton wind. The hydrogen protons combine with the oxygen in the solar wind to produce water in the comet’s tail; which is comprised of visible photons (coma) generated by the comet’s electric circuit. The sun provides the positive charge and the stored electrons provide the negative charge to complete the electrical circuit with the sun.

There is another part to this article that is very interesting indeed. I thought I would put it up for those that had missed it.

Look at the circles. The bluegreen circles represent the orbits of the planets in our solar system. The red dot in each orbit is the location of a planet. The red dot in the center is the sun. The first circle is Mercury’s orbit. The second is Venus. The third is Earth. Notice the moon circling Earth and its position. This is important. Note the next circle. This represents a planet with five moons. This planet no longer exists. The asteroid belt is located there now. The final circle is Jupiter. Note the position of Jupiter. The red circle is the orbit of a long period object like a comet. Note the object and its tail.

CONCLUSION: The drawing by Leonhard Euller constructed over 230 years ago signifies an event occurring on September 26, 2011 that is so significant that the date has been placed on currency and no one can be told about it. The only people who know are the descendants of the Illuminati who have placed these hints in perfect clear view to give their people the chance for survival. Still not satisfied? Do you still believe in staggering coincidence.

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Money

What does this mean? This arrangement points to a specific point in time. There is only one short period in time that our planets in our solar system line up in this configuration. This drawing signifies a specific date. To determine what date this drawing represents, I used the Jet Propulsion laboratories ELENIN ORBITAL DIAGRAM. This diagram shows the location of all our planets and comet ELENIN. If one uses the controls on the model and moves the model forward in time to 9/26/11, the following diagram results.

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Money1

Look at the position of each planet. Each planet matches the location of the same planet on the 10 Franc Bill. Mercury is in the same location. Venus matches the location on the bill. Mars is at the 12 o’clock position and matches the drawing. Jupiter is in the 2 o’clock position and matches the bill. I looked up the moon’s position on 9/26/11.

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Money2
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 am

So then It is as I said along time ago to many Who had Ears to hear it and Eyes to see.

They call it Nemesis / Orcus as a Codename. It is a brown dwarf and can only be seen by the Naked Eye when It is under 2 AU in Distance out from the Observer. It has five Planetoids that circle It and the Beings known as the Annunaki live on one of the Planetoids circling Orcus...

BTW - Google Orcus to see what this reference to Their Sun likely means to not only the Three Letter Agencies but also Them as previous and current Inhabitants of It.

We have called this Planet Nibiru in the Past but that is incorrect and so We will finally set it in Name as They call It ;

> S.a.A.M.e.

We will also cease to call Them Annunaki. From now on We will call Them ;

> S.a.A.M.i.

Their Language is constructed VIA Honorifics and Symbolics. I can further explain this if asked.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:55 pm

"We have called this Planet Nibiru in the Past but that is incorrect and so We will finally set it in Name as They call It ;

> S.a.A.M.e.

We will also cease to call Them Annunaki. From now on We will call Them ;

> S.a.A.M.i.

Their Language is constructed VIA Honorifics and Symbolics. I can further explain this if asked."

Wink

Okay, Mercuriel, I'll ask!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

That name reminds me of a kid's video from the 1980's about the extra terrans and the name was S.a.m.i. Does anyone else remember it? I'm off to amazon it right now.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 pm

K - I gotta go and get some groceries then I'll be back to rudimentarily explain how Their Language is set-up to operate...

Two Hours...

Wink

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 pm

..And now this article. The link is in Spanish, but below is some of the story in English. The link also have images that were captured to question what it is by the Starviewer Team.

Elenin: "cluster" and the hour of truth. Confusion at NASA.http://starviewer.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/elenin-el-cluster-y-la-hora-de-la-verdad-desconcierto-en-la-nasa/

Mysteries of Astrophysics.Transdisciplinary science accessible to all.Elenin: "cluster" and the hour of truth. Confusion at NASA. Posted on 23 July 2011 bystarviewer 89

There are many serious attempts at independent analysis of what already has become known as the "cluster" Elenin. New photos of the Comet were not obtained since the end of June 2011. The last obtained photo appears more an attempt to make-up to a precise analysis of data as conducting Miller from the telescope in Lanzarote in the Canary Islands at the end of May 2011.

Then we reproduce the latest available images of the "cluster" Elenin and proceed to make a reflection reasoned on the documentation available to today's date. It is surprising that NASA did not publish or a single updated pictures of the Comet, despite the insistence of the scientific community on this point.

Fortunately we have the network of astronomers amateurs and their telescopes, some of them with enough power to capture images as the provided by Miller.

Read the rest by clicking on the link above. Be sure to take a gander at the images

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Comet Elenin makes it onto FOX news.

Believers in Mysterious Planet Nibiru, Comet Elenin Await Earth's End

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/24/believers-in-mysterious-planet-nibiru-comet-elenin-await-earths-end/#ixzz1TB0EgLiW

Internet rumors about Elenin began spreading earlier this year. Its approach to Earth was blamed for shifting the Earth's axis by 3 degrees in February, precipitating the Chile earthquake, then shifting the pole even more to trigger the Japan quake in March. "Ignoring plate tectonics as the cause of earthquakes, they suggest that the comet exerted strong gravitational or electromagnetic effects on our planet," Morrison wrote.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Empty Re: Here Comes Elenin

Post  Jenetta Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 am

I don't think Mudra will mind me referencing her link in the thread "Whats Coming Our Way"....regarding Nemesis/Orcus.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t132p15-what-s-coming-our-way

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/09/is-an-unseen-binary-companion-of-the-sun-sending-comets-towards-earth.html

"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death...the coals thereof are coals of fire."
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 am

Ultimately, we will see it with our own eyes soon. I think the article posted by EnemyofNWO (#24)via Sott.nett, explains this topic best. Essentially, the way NASA handled the comet and any information about it only lead to people questioning it and them. It further goes on to state that it seems as if NASA really is hiding something, whatever it may be.

I don't trust NASA and personally think they have been a setback and high expense report to this country. I remember when they kept debunking the Photonbelt people, and alas, it is now upon our solar system. Their response was "We didn't know it was there" after voyager discovered it.

The earth changes and the Suns behavior will continue to garner the most focus. ALthough, the NASA employee preparedness video does not sit well with me at all.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Heres some news from Richard C Hoagland on Coast. Listening now.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Rudimentary Dynamics of S.a.A.M.i. Sentence Structure through Honorifics and Symbolics...

Anuks or S.a.A.M.i. have a very diverse and descriptive Language. Many things can be said and with out the need for very much of the Banter We Humans have become used to over the Millenia as We've developed Our own Laguages after the "Confusion".

Now let Me use a method of sorts and this is of course very Rudimentary but It'll show how what I've just said above an be put into Their system of Language.

A.O.S. HAV.DADL

M.e.T.a.C.i.B SA W.O.T. N.e.F. V.a.MOT B.i.W.e.H H.a.BU OT M.A.W.u. DO O.L.A.T. C.e.

Now lets look at some of the known Words that came down from Them to Us in those times.

NI.DIN.GIR > Nidingir - ER.ID.U.> Eridu - IG.GI.GI > Iggigi - EN.KI > Enki - EN.LIL > Enlil

I would then collate this to how We as a Species love to "three letter" everything as an Acronym for any Agency - Organization or even as a slang term for something. This type of a structure is prevalent in the Language of English - Yet in a much different way. That said - The similarity is shocking if You ask me...

They speak in abbreviations if You will. A Cosmic shorthand of sorts, capable of at least four to six times more information per Syllable uttered and understood than what We see in Languages currently in mass usage on Terra / Earth at the moment.

Blink

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 am

Mercuriel wrote:Rudimentary Dynamics of S.a.A.M.i. Sentence Structure through Honorifics and Symbolics...

Anuks or S.a.A.M.i. have a very diverse and descriptive Language. Many things can be said and with out the need for very much of the Banter We Humans have become used to over the Millenia as We've developed Our own Laguages after the "Confusion".

Now let Me use a method of sorts and this is of course very Rudimentary but It'll show how what I've just said above an be put into Their system of Language.

A.O.S. HAV.DADL

M.e.T.a.C.i.B SA W.O.T. N.e.F. V.a.MOT B.i.W.e.H H.a.BU OT M.A.W.u. DO O.L.A.T. C.e.

Now lets look at some of the known Words that came down from Them to Us in those times.

NI.DIN.GIR > Nidingir - ER.ID.U.> Eridu - IG.GI.GI > Iggigi - EN.KI > Enki - EN.LIL > Enlil

I would then collate this to how We as a Species love to "three letter" everything as an Acronym for any Agency - Organization or even as a slang term for something. This type of a structure is prevalent in the Language of English - Yet in a much different way. That said - The similarity is shocking if You ask me...

They speak in abbreviations if You will. A Cosmic shorthand of sorts, capable of at least four to six times more information per Syllable uttered and understood than what We see in Languages currently in mass usage on Terra / Earth at the moment.

Blink
    And due to Twitter and Text Messaging, languages itself become 'shorthanded'.

Micjer
    Micjer

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 3 Empty SHOULD READ THIS REPORT

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 am

Elenin, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn - very in-depth

I'm not going to even try to re-word this or take the authors hard work away, I'm simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you're open enough - you'll realise half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.

Don't sit there and think your Governments or Presidents would tell you this is going to happen, how would they tell you? Would you want to go to work knowing the world could possibly end?

Check it out, it's one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I've ever seen.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60725711

http://covertnews.blogspot.com/2011/07/elenin-nibiru-and-tilting-of-saturn.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 am

hmmm....

Quote:

The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate.
    [link to endgametime.wordpress.com] http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

Quote:
    See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension. Now lets take a look at the 50.

CONCLUSION: The drawing by Leonhard Euller constructed over 330 years ago signifies an event occurring on September 26, 2011 that is so significant that the date has been placed on currency and no one can be told about it. The only people who know are the descendants of the Illuminati who have placed these hints in perfect clear view to give their people the chance for survival. Still not satisfied? Do you still believe in staggering coincidence.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 pm