tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

burgundia
    burgundia

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 9 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 am

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 am

My feelings are exactly the same as Mudra.
    Its all a may be so---
    It makes sense to have extra food and water.

I feel relaxed and calm but I have an interest in what appears to be gong on.

Best wishes to all
    With Love
    Chris
    arvan33
    arvan33

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 9 Empty 24 december 2011

Post  arvan33 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 am

Mayan calendar calculation - [ Μετάφραση αυτής της σελίδας ]
    www.mrinbetween.com/.../Pole_Moveme... - Προσωρινά αποθηκευμένη
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 am

Thanks for your latest video Solent . It's very well made.

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 am

arvan33 wrote:Mayan calendar calculation - [ Μετάφραση αυτής της σελίδας ]

Warm welcome on our forum arvan .
    Good to see you in our Mists.
    I wanted to view your link but it does'nt work .
    It seems the Url you posted is incomplete.

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 am

solent wrote:

Just finished it. Very convincing. There is pratically no mainstream warning about it. I don't know one person in my entourage who is aware of comet Elenin.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 am

metaw3 wrote:

Just finished it. Very convincing.

I agree . It ties in nicely with that 119 pages documentary that Chris shared with us here and also Astralwaker's predictions for 2012 ( The Nibiru part although he does'nt give it that name ). In one of the crop circles he decoded he speaks of a comet. I don't know if that would be Elenin . He mentions that comet in december would be bright in the sky and also would be a new Moon. ( page 7 and 8 in the added Pdf). Is Elenin going to remain in our solar system for any reason ?
    Reading back Astralwalker's data the major changes that will take place will be due to " Nibiru " and will take place in december 2012. In that sense Elenin is the onset of a period where Earth will be under strong influence of these passing celestial bodies . I personnally don't feel Elenin will be an extinction level event although I think it won't pass unoticed .

As we often hear us say " Interesting times "

Love Always
    mudra
    Attachments
    HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 9 AttachmentAstralWalker - Nexus 2012.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (3.8 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 am

mudra wrote:Thanks for your latest video Solent . It's very well made.

Love for You
    mudra

Flowers
    arvan33
    arvan33

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 9 Empty 24 december 2011

Post  arvan33 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

PART 2 - contained within video

PART 3 - contained within video

Is Comet Elenin the feared Blue Star Kachina of Hopi Prophecy, Planet X, a dwarf sun or an alien mother ship? To date, approximately 1.5 million web pages are devoted to these concerns, and many with fearsome interest. But is this fear in any way justified? Perhaps so.

The forecast presented in this program is the result of hundreds of man hours of research by the Planet X Town Hall, Comet Elenin Research Team.

COMET ELENIN LINK PAGE
    http://yowusa.com/radio/elenin/elenin.shtml

PLANET X TOWN HALL
    http://planetxtownhall.com

Elenin is not a brown dwarf star - it did not have the mass to disturb other astroids. It is a comet.

NASA disinformation - long period comet will not put on a great show - it looks wimpy, but did not stay that way. 3 possible outcomes: 1) interesting uneventful fly-by

or is Elenin the Hopi Blue Star Kachina where global cataclysm will reorder life. It is a dire warning for our times. The prophecy warns us that we will see two Kachinas.

Blue Star Kachina - Harbinger - will appear with nephews (space debris) moving parallel with it. Those who are peace in their hearts are already in the shelter of their heart.

Red Star Kachina is Principal Threat which follows the Blue Star Kachina.

Elenin outguesses hydrogen cyanide that enhances the blueness, a gas with dialectic properties and can turn the comet into a large capacitor where it can draw in a massive amount of electricity collecting a charge like comet S4 Linear that disintegrated. September 11th it hits perahellium with the sun.

Comet Elenin continues to grow bigger then Jupiter. It will be closer then the planet Venus.

Danger zone begins September 1st. Threat level 0

September 11 closest distance to the sun and tans its the ecliptic is when Elenin on a level plane with other planets and can have an electro magnetic event or September 26th could produce cosmic lightening bolts that could head to the earth along with increased earthquakes and volcanic activity where Elenin could look like a second sun.

On October 17th

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 am

A Proof" That NASA Is Lying

SNIP

" The "Proof" below submitted by Dr. Mensur Omerbashich PhD @ sites.google.com/site/omerbashich/
    Dr. Omerbashich was the author of a Cornell University paper shown at the bottom of this story entitled: Astronomical Alignments as the Cause of ~M6+ Seismicity.
    "Coincidentally", there will be another alignment between Comet Elenin, the Earth and the Sun on September 26, 2011. What else is NASA lying about? "

END SNIP

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1002/563/A_Proof_That_NASA_Is_Lying.html

Dr. Mensur Omerbashich PhD document from Cornell University is at

http://lanl.arxiv.org/abs/1104.2036 is a PDF file available at the Top Right of the page
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks ENWO

Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

Authors: Mensur Omerbashich

(Submitted on 11 Apr 2011 (v1), last revised 24 Aug 2011 (this version, v4))

Abstract: I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses' resonance causes seismicity. To that end, I show that all strong (~M6+) earthquakes of 2010 occurred during the Earth's long (t > 3 day) astronomical alignments within our solar system. I then show that the same holds true for all very strong (~M8+) earthquakes of the decade of 2000's. Finally, the strongest (M8.6+) earthquakes of the past century are shown to have occurred during the Earth's multiple long alignments, whereas half of the high-strongest (M9+) ones occurred during Full Moon. I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 9 110824-Gaherty-comets
    Comet Double Feature: Comets Elenin & Garradd Now Showing In Night Sky
    Comet Garradd can be seen right now with binoculars in the constellation Sagittarius
    Skywatchers often ask "When's the next comet?" In fact, if you’re prepared to do a bit of searching, there are always several comets visible in the night sky, including two right now.

Some comets are like old friends, they keep coming back at regular intervals to visit. These are called periodic comets; Comet Halley was the first such comet to be identified, by Edmond Halley back in 1705. It returns to the inner solar system every 75 to 76 years; its last appearance was in 1986 and its next will be in 2061. At present Halley is out just beyond Neptune;s orbit.

Other comets are one-time visitors: they come in to visit us from the Oort Cloud, warm themselves for a few months by the sun, and then head back out to the farthest reaches of the solar system. [Best Close Encounters with Comets]

There are two comets currently visiting the inner solar system — comet Elenin and comet Garradd — so the next two months will provide some excellent opportunities to observe these unusual visitors. The sky map of the two comets here shows they locations over the next few weeks.

All comets share one characteristic: they are like "dirty snowballs" in their makeup. Their nucleus of rock and ice, when warmed by the sun, sheds its ice which forms a graceful tail as it’s swept away by the solar wind. Because it’s the solar wind that drives the gas and vapor away, comet’s tails always point away from the sun.

In the sky, many comets appear like ghostly fingers pointing down towards Earth. That is one reason why comets have traditionally been viewed as harbingers of death and disaster. To astronomers, on the contrary, they are objects of great beauty and attract close scientific scrutiny for the information they reveal about the ancient history of the solar system and its farthest reaches.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1014/824/Comet_Double_Feature:_Comets_Elenin_Garradd_Now_Showing_In_Night_Sky.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am

arvan33 wrote:Mayan calendar calculation - [ Μετάφραση αυτής της σελίδας ]

Thank you arvan. Thubs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

8/28/2011 -- comet Elenin -- Also, possible 'flare' off planet as other planet passes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFURVhsxBM

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:18 pm

DON'T PANIC! Comet Elenin 'normal at this time' NASA TOP SCIENTIST says 'stay calm'

The man from the 'Don't worry about 2012, nothing will happen' NASA video is back with reassurance for us all that Elenin is "normal at this time and doing exactly what it should be."

Don't Panic! Well when I hear that from officials, I get concerned. Of course they will tell you to do the opposite, who in Hell is going to alert the people to "start panicking"??

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Well someone has to say "Don't worry. Be happy." TRANCOSO.

mudra, according to the previous report I suspect we are viewing two comets, Comets Elenin & Garradd which are close together and now showing up in the night sky.

However, I do wonder what the two planetary bodies are that Dutch is tracking.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

Santos Bonacchi - Know thyself ( 2 parts )

Excellent presentation goes wider than just Elenin but he mentions her and Nibiru as well . It just put things into the wider perspective of the Great Cycle
    Know Thyself Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2luC4AHmHE&feature=related

Know Thyself Part 1 continued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_9lA_0d6U&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 am

Carol wrote:Well someone has to say "Don't worry. Be happy." TRANCOSO.

mudra, according to the previous report I suspect we are viewing two comets, Comets Elenin & Garradd which are close together and now showing up in the night sky.

Maybe he meant DON'T HAPPY BE WORRY ???

Crazy Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated Cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Beren wrote:

Crazy Happy
    One can very well BE HAPPY & WORRY at the same time...
    Boxer Beer
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Beren wrote:

Crazy Happy
    One can very well BE HAPPY & WORRY at the same time...
    Boxer Beer

Cow enlighten me Whistle

I mean in his case ... Adv2
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 am

The story now is that Comet Elenin is disintegrating.
    Who knows the future.
    All that makes some people happy is making others unhappy.
    Im happy for all to BE HAPPY.

C
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:30 am

The Hermetic Divine Paradox & Bashar On Nibiru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPEvOR7T5E&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 am

It is hard for me to get my pea brain around the idea of an infinate number of parallel universes. Not saying he is wrong, just ...Whoa!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:31 am