tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
investigator
Micjer
horus
7 posters

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

horus
    horus

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Empty IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Post  horus Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 am

Mob mentality all the same age to a staged act of idiots! Come on, pull my other leg. The ‘spin doctors’ are running out of script material, its so blatantly obvious. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/161924/american-joy-after-bin-laden-death.glance

A dream connecting to another story and about cracks appearing in the earth revealing what I believe is the inner earth. There is more to translate on this one. You could say the White House is on shaky grounds with this façade that’s so oblivious to a paid mob attendance.

SPIN DOCTORS
    In public relations, spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing an interpretation of an event or campaign to persuade public opinion in favor or against a certain organization or public figure. While traditional public relations may also rely on creative presentation of the facts, "spin" often, though not always, implies disingenuous, deceptive and/or highly manipulative tactics. Politicians are often accused by their opponents of claiming to be honest and seek the truth while using spin tactics to manipulate public opinion. Because of the frequent association between "spin" and press conferences (especially government press conferences), the room in which these take place is sometimes described as a spin room. A group of people who develop spin may be referred to as "spin doctors" who engage in "spin doctoring" for the person or group that hired them.

The techniques of spin include:
    Selectively presenting facts and quotes that support one's position (cherry picking)
    Non-denial denial
    Phrasing in a way that assumes unproven truths
    Euphemisms to disguise or promote one's agenda
    "Burying bad news": announcing one popular thing at the same time as several unpopular things, hoping that the media will focus on the popular one.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/spin-doctor.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

Micjer
    Micjer

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Empty Re: IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Post  Micjer Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 pm

I have a hard time listening to the spin.

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Hnfbflin

I am only wondering what purpose they have in announcing this news now. What do they have to gain or what do they have planned. Will there be a planned event that is in "retaliation" for the killing of OBL. How can they kill someone that has been dead for 10 years. Isn't that double jeopardy?

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Favre20queen
    investigator
    investigator

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Empty Re: IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Post  investigator Mon May 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah I think those college students were told to show up at the whitehouse, before they made the announcement, also at NYC ground zero not just at DC. When Saddam was captured there weren't thousands upon thousands of cheering crowds. It takes time to organize thousands of people, and they usually don't self organize. Also where did all the signs and American flags come from on such short notice? I seriously doubt those people started buying flags and making signs right after Obama made that announcement on a Sunday night. Obviously, they were told to show up a few hours before he made the announcement, because it's not possible to have thousands of people showing up like that with flags and cardboard signs. The cheering crowd was portrayed as an event of spontaneity, but it was all staged imho.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm

All of us at this end were wondering how much the college students were paid to do the rah rah performance for O.

The spin is so blatant for so many of us but the youngsters are just to new to the scene and not been disillusioned yet.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Check this...

First it was - "He was shot in the Head". Now Its - "He was shot in the Eye" - So there goes the Face Shot. There will be no Pics of the World's Most Hunted Man as the Death Mask will be considered too gruesome to show Us...

That said - The CIA says - "We got His DNA - You'll just have to take Our Word for It..."

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 02, 2011 2:16 pm

The playing of the Birth-Certificate and Bin Laden Cards seem to have been done in such a sloppy manner that I fear desperation at the White House. I think the City States and the Underlying Invisible Powers That Be are becoming so exposed that I wouldn't be surprised at anything. I've been afraid for years - but I am really afraid now. This might be a good time for a lot of bad guys to switch sides - and avert Armageddon. I don't mean to be alarmist - but I think we might be on the brink of extinction. I wouldn't say this anywhere but on a small battle-hardened forum like this one...
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon May 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Micjer wrote:I have a hard time listening to the spin.
    How can they kill someone that has been dead for 10 years
    IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? HnfbflinoooooIS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? ObamafunnypictureoooooIS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Bnp5wn

A NO-BRAINER... EXACTLY
    How can they kill someone that has been dead for 10 years.

Since I last posted here, more of my junk DNA has been activated! This performance is nothing more than Hologram Hollywood special effects just like the Area 51 images of ET shown on a operating table with his guts wide open... get real people, this is Hollywood stuff! Take a look at the make-up of Osama bin Laden to look real, right out of a Wax Museum! Humanity has no idea what's going on, I am in conversation with my father Creator each day, if you only knew what's coming, you will need lots of crepe paper! And when I mean crepe paper, I'm talking about the collapse of the Matrix, its happening before your very eyes because I have hacked in the Matrix and planted a time bomb of my own, based on the love principle.

The Karen The Karen

US Warned Risks Nuclear Attack Over Osama Bin Laden Death
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1476.htm
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Mercuriel wrote:There will be no Pics of the World's Most Hunted Man as the Death Mask will be considered too gruesome to show Us...

That said - The CIA says - "We got His DNA - You'll just have to take Our Word for It..."

Heh heh

I stand corrected on the Death Mask Pic - BUT - Can anyone seriously tell Me They can - Without a Doubt - Tell Us this is the face of Usama Bin Laden ?

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE SPIN DOCTORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? Usama_10

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes Horus I agree whole heartedly with you all the way. It sickens me to watch them all with their spin including John Howard, Keven Rudd and that clone Julia. They read out their scripts really well, OMG! will Australia ever wake up?.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 am