tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
burgundia
Sanicle
Floyd
Jenetta
Carol
9 posters

White House broadcast prepared for 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

White House broadcast prepared for 2012 Empty White House broadcast prepared for 2012

Post  Carol Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Well this is a surprise.

TO WATCH THIS CLICK THIS LINK -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Sm6OKF0Oc&feature=related
    White House broadcast prepared for 2012
    Pre prepaired and recorded presidential address to the World from Denver, CO in Sep. 2011 of a coming catostophic event in 2012.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

White House broadcast prepared for 2012 Empty White House Broadcast Prepared For 2012

Post  Jenetta Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm

What does VIVOS stand for? The broadcast mentioned Californians helping those "possibly" on the other side of the country. Makes it look like the East Coast is worst off then the West.

White House broadcast prepared for 2012 187111
    Floyd
    Floyd

White House broadcast prepared for 2012 Empty Re: White House broadcast prepared for 2012

Post  Floyd Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

This video is not available it says

More paranoid fear mongering nonsense from a silly source perhaps?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

White House broadcast prepared for 2012 Empty Re: White House broadcast prepared for 2012

Post  Carol Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:45 pm

I just watched that video a few hours ago. Hmmm....

Okay, click on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Sm6OKF0Oc&feature=related

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 am

Says a lot, doesn't it. Especially if it really was made in Denver. Isn't that when word was out that Obama went there because there was a threat at the time?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 am

It is not one continuous speech. There are several interruptions there.. where, according to me, he had mentioned the name of the country or place. He could have been speaking about the disaster in any other country. It could have been even Fukushima.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:44 am

This is a botch job from another disaster that has been butchered and stuck together with cigarette papers. The cuts in the editing are sooo obvious. the bit where he says communications are down and then mentions the country and the actual disaster has been cut out. Load of Earth

Lawless
    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 am

I just love these youtube videos that got plastered over various alternative fora offering a variety of misinformation. The excruciatingly lengthy ones of the interview variety are a particular turn off.

To think there are actually people out there putting these things together or passing themselves off as someone of great import or other.

They are clearly completely and utterly useless.

I specifically liked the ones about the piloted craft. Great fun.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 am

lawlessline wrote:This is a botch job from another disaster that has been butchered and stuck together with cigarette papers. The cuts in the editing are sooo obvious. the bit where he says communications are down and then mentions the country and the actual disaster has been cut out. Load of Earth

Lawless
    t

I am in agreement. Reminds me of a story in National Enquirer. Bits and pieces are true...but not in the context that is being reported.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am

Micjer wrote:

I am in agreement. Reminds me of a story in National Enquirer. Bits and pieces are true...but not in the context that is being reported.

Yes..its called lies!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 am

I believe this is the original speech.....It' looks like the White House to me.....not Denver.....same tie....same speech if you listen carefully

Now I'm not sure what "piloted craft" have to do with the price of tea in China.....but here you have it.

The President provides an update on the situation in Haiti and relays
    thanks from Haitian President Prevail to the American people for their
    support of the relief effort. January 15, 2010.

Rolling Eyes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 am

Brook wrote:
    Now I'm not sure what "piloted craft" have to do with the price of tea in China.....but here you have it.

If you read the post in context dear it you will find that it was simply a reference to the ubiquitous posting of rubbish youtube videos on alternative forums.

Pretty simple and straight forward really.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 am

Floyd wrote:I just love these youtube videos that got plastered over various alternative fora offering a variety of misinformation. The excruciatingly lengthy ones of the interview variety are a particular turn off.

To think there are actually people out there putting these things together or passing themselves off as someone of great import or other.

They are clearly completely and utterly useless.

I specifically liked the ones about the piloted craft. Great fun.

I missed the bit about the piloted craft. As I thought, this was a surprise. Some people just have too much time on their hands and tend to be creative in unusual ways.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am

Carol wrote:

I missed the bit about the piloted craft. As I thought, this was a surprise. Some people just have too much time on their hands and tend to be creative in unusual ways.

There's a crap youtube vid for everything these days lol.

Some are probably made in an office somewhere if you catch my drift.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:58 am

Actually, I do. Something to do with alphabet soup?

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Carol wrote:Actually, I do. Something to do with alphabet soup?

Who knows one day they may get it right and be able to spell the word "bullshit", just hope they get past the 1a peter and Jane books.

Imagine having to spend your life doing that sort of stuff? Boy somepeople need alot of help. Love to them in the quest to wake up, it's last orders at the bar and they aren't even on a level. Kids eh. when will they grow up?

Lawless
    t
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 am

Good find Devakas. Not a company I'd want to deal with if these are the methods they use.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

Gardening is more of a life sustainable hobby then having too much time on ones hands.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:21 am