tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The sols journey on earth. Why we are the way we are. It's the 2nd problem.

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

The sols journey on earth. Why we are the way we are. It's the 2nd problem. Empty The sols journey on earth. Why we are the way we are. It's the 2nd problem.

Post  wingmanof light Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

The sols journey on earth. Why we are the way we are. It's the 2nd problem.
    For only those way outside the box of earths reality.
    Ok so I keep getting info Ideas rolling in my head so here I go again. so the Sols orb energetic body has the life of earth. We start out so many things before human. I read allot of psychics say it's been around and the it keeps popping in my head to. So now let's break this down.
    Why do we fight so much besides the consciousness problems post I made. Let's see how does life in the Animal kingdom liv??? Hmmmm Really if most of earth original sols been part of that then they say why do we fight so much .lol No brainer hear is that's how animals are. Fight to live eat each other kill and lots of things aggressive. So now we have this low dense energy hear not fun either. sort of adding up to the list of problems to make one aggressive.
    So we have negative stuff influencing us to be this way after many life tracks .Again adding to the list pile. Can anyone really ,really expect any less???
    Then we get the star seeds that can be human the first time threw. It's no wonder they are how they are and feel different from us .So now what's the reason for us having to do the hard track. then they tell us they can just upload info so we don't have to spend all day learning . Well crack me good lol. lots of b.s going on here.
    So we are energy how can out games have no problems with games I think this system needs a upgrade. So if the main system does not like change then we might reflect the system. It's no wonder we don't change things often because at core beginning of things is where it starts at the top. It's the problem to and putting us threw animal aggressive lives here. Again adding to the problems. ?? rat cage again .
    Sorry the stupid stick again is coming out. Why is it now MMo's are telling us about bind spots. Someone is telling us how to do this is why there is a way out if it's done right. I think Earth games have it better then the real thing we have. The consciousness is a place you hear touch interacts but need permission. if we could release out of earth after death or before go to a bind spot to leave. Granted the soul why need to retake the simple stuff to go to a new race.
    Then if problems you can release to anyplace never stuck like hear in the earth game. this stuck things again goes against free will and the ability to choose.
    So let's add some come here to raise the vibration. Umm really this is that consciousness problems again needs to separate. Change this retarded problem so it stays one vibration lock it in on its own thread. So they say we are stuck here like rats in a cage because the vibration does not go up or stay up. I see no reason at all we are stuck here . If we can do this at higher places then a silly bind stone to go places it cure it all.
    I like to dig under the thing to the bottom of this all. What's going on is Everything want to be free and with that and everything running in one thread / consciousness is to much info in one place wanting to be doing it own thing. I can understand the reason for it. But the sole of all things is fighting it and wants freedom from everything affecting everything else like it does now is imposing itself on every one else creating unnecessary drama that normally not be.
    Only way i see how its done now to work is remove parts that make it swing in upper levels. If done like our World of warcraft or many others same thing this flexing consciousness is really a roller coster and I understand why. I believe all things that is calling for it. the Borg collective needs to change before we can get along .
    Our sol does not have to be violated and remove thing so the system works right. The time is now for change. let life be fun Total free will. No one could hurt no one and places to fight and binds to go to never ever trapped. It's not hard to figure it out.
    beside's at creation is how it is stop fighting it then maybe we stop fighting to. I love life's color as it is just be to simple to remove problems. So I think it's made this way for controlling and forcing their will you to be born into slavery as it sits now.

Another fix. The matrix in real life. Then we make the rules then we would not have the problems we have now. our rules then the imposed stuff to control everything in one thread. Since we are only pure energy anyhow. What's with all this infixiated non sense about the physical bodies is just crazy obsessed at its best. To make us be something we are not and to learn it and basically worship it because it was made so we must be summiting other than our sol is. Our sol is fitting it for a good dang reason. The Source must really not get it or this is a prison to make us something our sol is not a physical body.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:37 am