tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
enemyofNWO
mp3
Carol
Seashore
8 posters

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Seashore
    Seashore

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference Empty "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am

Here is the link to what I'm talking about:

http://understandingdeeppolitics.org/

I'm posting this because I'm reading the book Web of Debt by Ellen Hodgson Brown, J.D., and she is going to be one of the speakers at this conference. I'm not planning to go to the conference, but I'm hoping that maybe something good may come out of posting here on the forum about it...

From her Introduction in the book: "There is a way out of this morass. The early American colonists found it, and so did Abraham Lincoln and some other national leaders: the government can take back the money-issuing power from the banks." I've skipped chapters in the book and now I'm attempting to start over and read the book from cover to cover. But from what I've read so far, she seems to be saying that we can get rid of our $12 - 13 trillion national debt simply by taking over the issuing of money as step one.

I wish she had her own radio show!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference Empty Re: "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 pm

You know I'm very interested in this for the simple reason that I can't see how it's possible. I was also very impressed with your web page which is why I posted some of what you wrote on the last server.
    Seashore
    Seashore

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference Empty Re: "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Carol wrote:You know I'm very interested in this for the simple reason that I can't see how it's possible. I was also very impressed with your web page which is why I posted some of what you wrote on the last server.

Thank you. I disconnected that web page a couple of days ago because I was feeling stupid at the time and just wanted to shut up and not say anything or try to make a difference in any way...

I have to confess that I worry that what she's advocating in the book may be too good to be true. Yet I want her ideas to have a platform and to be discussed publicly. Maybe just parts of what she has to say could be implemented...
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Another quote from the Introduction of Web of Debt: "If governments everywhere are in debt, who are they in debt to? The answer is that they are in debt to private banks. The 'cruel hoax' is that governments are in debt for money created on a computer screen, money they could have created themselves."
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Debt created through fraud, isn't debt at all. The global banksters have been disingenuous from the start. They're owed nothing but the opportunity to make up the damage they've done to the planet by paying to clean up the environment, or something else useful. governments are a ruse. they are put there as a distraction and can't really do anything they aren't directed to do by the banksters. It's up to us to change the world. Asking politicians to do it is like asking the fox to guard the chickens.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

mp3 wrote:Debt created through fraud, isn't debt at all. The global banksters have been disingenuous from the start. They're owed nothing but the opportunity to make up the damage they've done to the planet by paying to clean up the environment, or something else useful. governments are a ruse. they are put there as a distraction and can't really do anything they aren't directed to do by the banksters. It's up to us to change the world. Asking politicians to do it is like asking the fox to guard the chickens.

I agree that the politicians we have now are directed by the banksters. And I agree that it's up to us to change the world.

Somehow, the people are going to have to figure out how to get this Congress to do what they're supposed to, or, get a different Congress to replace them.

And I'm thinking that if the ideas in Web of Debt could take hold in the public discourse, it might help everyone focus on a remedy.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm amazed by this quote from the book: "Before World War I, two opposing systems of political economy competed for dominance in the United States. One operated out of Wall Street...The other system dated back to Benjamin Franklin and operated out of Philadelphia... The Philadelphia faction favored a bank on the model established in provincial Pennsylvania, where a sate loan office issued and lent money, collected the interest, and returned it to the provincial government to be used in place of taxes."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 pm

That's the crux of the problem though, isn't it. The banksters are in bed with the politicians and they're almost ALL into power and greed. And then there is the OTHER... real reason for all of this ~ which I suspect is a means to gather as much money as possible for the secret government which is building all of these underground bunkers, and have their own space fleet because they really do have exceptionally advance technology, and really do know about the earth changes that are happening now, and they are just looking to save their own skins. That is where, IMPO, the money is going.

However, I also see humanity at a threshold. Time as we know it is literally collapsing as evidence by the changes made to the world clock. Our governments are also collapsing as is the monetary system. Meanwhile, there is the old guard which is absolutely committed to the Bible's play-by-play of end times and are doing whatever they can to create this scenario ~ even though the play book got usurped by time-travelers who were flitting about making little subtle changes here and there. (Just a personal note here, scientific data has already proved where the past can be altered and that does not take into account the testimony of those who have in actuality done this... and I've met these people). Sounds nuts, doesn't it. Yet, I've experienced shifting onto different timelines and got validation from others who experienced this happening within the same timeframe. And I've see the results of various changes because my memory remembers what was ~ before the timeline alteration.

That's why when you brought your information forth, I just couldn't see a way through the current morass where what is going on with governments can be "fixed." In fact, if indeed the planet continues to be bombarded by these extreme magnetic waves... the planet could eventually lose the electrical grid. So what value does money have then when no one can make a telephone call, drive a car, power their home let alone a manufacturing company. People would come to a standstill and have to go to a self-governing model for the simple reason that globalization would fall flat on its face.

So, I would really would like to understand how you see this situation turning itself around as I just don't see it.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Carol wrote:That's the crux of the problem though, isn't it. The banksters are in bed with the politicians and they're almost ALL into power and greed. And then there is the OTHER... real reason for all of this ~ which I suspect is a means to gather as much money as possible for the secret government which is building all of these underground bunkers, and have their own space fleet because they really do have exceptionally advance technology, and really do know about the earth changes that are happening now, and they are just looking to save their own skins. That is where, IMPO, the money is going.
    I've heard that drug trafficking provides these funds...

Carol wrote:However, I also see humanity at a threshold. Time as we know it is literally collapsing as evidence by the changes made to the world clock. Our governments are also collapsing as is the monetary system. Meanwhile, there is the old guard which is absolutely committed to the Bible's play-by-play of end times and are doing whatever they can to create this scenario ~ even though the play book got usurped by time-travelers who were flitting about making little subtle changes here and there. (Just a personal note here, scientific data has already proved where the past can be altered and that does not take into account the testimony of those who have in actuality done this... and I've met these people). Sounds nuts, doesn't it. Yet, I've experienced shifting onto different timelines and got validation from others who experienced this happening within the same timeframe. And I've see the results of various changes because my memory remembers what was ~ before the timeline alteration.
    Fascinating!

Carol wrote:That's why when you brought your information forth, I just couldn't see a way through the current morass where what is going on with governments can be "fixed." In fact, if indeed the planet continues to be bombarded by these extreme magnetic waves... the planet could eventually lose the electrical grid. So what value does money have then when no one can make a telephone call, drive a car, power their home let alone a manufacturing company. People would come to a standstill and have to go to a self-governing model for the simple reason that globalization would fall flat on its face.
    Survivors of whatever comes our way will have to devise a system of government once civilization regroups...

Carol wrote:So, I would really would like to understand how you see this situation turning itself around as I just don't see it.
    I don't see this situation turning around. I'm feeling overwhelmed and have no confidence whatsoever! I'm just exploring possibilities.. And keeping a glimmer of hope alive. A tiny glimmer.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I agree that this is the way it should be.

The other system dated back to Benjamin Franklin and operated out of Philadelphia... The Philadelphia faction favored a bank on the model established in provincial Pennsylvania, where a sate loan office issued and lent money, collected the interest, and returned it to the provincial government to be used in place of taxes."

The question is... how do we get back to this? Will it take the total collapse of the global economy to start over again.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm

what's really obvious, is that becoming a politician is inherently corrupting to ones integrity. The reason for this, is that the way forward for an aspiring politician involves decisions at many key points along the way. I've heard of this called a decision tree. decision points with branches leading away from those points, and each in turn branching again and again. Each of those decision points for the climbing politician, costs money. Those who place themselves in the position to be able to provide or arrange that financing, need only make the option which aligns with their own agenda the preferable choice, or better yet, the only choice which leads towards the up and coming politicians goal.

The game of becoming and remaining a politician costs big money. which gives banksters an unending supply of carrots to bait with.

It's to the point now where any successful politician is almost guaranteed to be compromised. Another near certainty, is that the same bankster or bankster group controls both competing aspirants. They would never leave something like an important position being filled, to chance.

I believe exceptions are miraculously few. There are too many ways of removing those who won't play along. Aside from it's being tough to make it without the banksters support, they will use any manner of dirty tricks to discredit and disqualify those they don't approve of.

Just look at the major politicians all over the world. would you leave your baby with any of them?

The upshot being, what CAN these politicians even do, assuming they are interested in doing what's best for their constituents? Not much. All the other bankster sock puppets would gang up and nullify them.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm

I agree Fritz. I had thought the only way possible out of this was to eliminate the way the entire system is set up to begin with. One of the ideas was to post resumes of all politicians on line, allow for free time on TV for each candidate (all alloted the same amount of time and none of that "create an add type of campaign" but rather instead.. this is who I am and this is what I'm about. Then debates between "all" candidates.

The way it is now is just a big Show with no substance.

If media time on TV was restricted (limited) where no one candidate would have an advantage of another candidate.. and NO one could trash another candidate.. the public would have a better opportunity to make an intelligent choice when selecting someone to vote for.

But my BIG Radical IDEA is to have qualified individuals put their names into the hat and just have a lottery. Get rid of who is the most popular and move towards the most ethical. No one should make a career out of serving but instead me limited to a 3 to 5 year term and that's the end of it. PERIOD! For example, our own Senator from Hawaii is in his 80s! And been in office for years. IMPO, power corrupts and moving people through office is a sure way of stopping some of this other stuff from building up in the first place.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Right Carol. But getting them there, and getting them out again is the least of it. What about all the influence exerted while they are there? all the pressure to get and stay in line. all the cooperation and support they need to do their jobs are also "funded". Nevermind lobbyists, and incentives to vote this way or that. yuck.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 pm

That's the crux of it if one stops to think about this. If candidates didn't have to do fundraising and could just get on with the work of governing then many of the leeches would drop away. Lobbyists would be banned and corporations would not have influence because the commitment is to the people being served, not big business. This of course would mean that big business would also have to conform to ethical standards as compared to constantly expanding the bottom line. By ethical standards I mean they would have to perform to the best intention of humankind and the environment. The current standard for most businesses is one of exploitation, pillage and plunder of the earths natural resources. It's okay to take what is needed and there needs to be a balance where what is needed by the planet is returned back to the planet by its stewards. The Native Americans in early days prior to the migration of the white culture understood this and were stewards to their environment. This is the type of thinking mankind needs to return to.

I suspect when government collapses.. we will see many new models or structures for governing, but Baggywrinkle is one of those lucky people who is already living with that type of community model going for them. I mean, if the global economy were to come to a grinding halt and electricity come to an end; it's the Amish and Mennonites in the western world who would continue as if nothing happened. All other religions would have failed their mission because there is no current religious system in place today that is set up to deal with society without the mechanistic machinery to handle day-to-day living.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks Carol and MP3.

I absolutely agree that the problem we have with our politicians stems from the money it costs to get elected.

I'm a believer in banning political contributions and having tax-payer funded TV time, etc., for candidates to present their platform. I also think we need paper ballots or at least government control of the software if we're going to keep electronic voting. I would love it if political parties would become obsolete, too. Just have candidates.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

You know, I hadn't thought of that SeaShore, but you are bang on regarding eliminating political parties. Political parties are a sham. And as for the paper trail.... spot on, there too.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 am

Seashore wrote:Thanks Carol and MP3.

I absolutely agree that the problem we have with our politicians stems from the money it costs to get elected.

I'm a believer in banning political contributions and having tax-payer funded TV time, etc., for candidates to present their platform. I also think we need paper ballots or at least government control of the software if we're going to keep electronic voting. I would love it if political parties would become obsolete, too. Just have candidates.

I just can't see how that covers it. Most of the problems start when they are actually IN office. A couple of fresh examples that come to mind are from the humungous Stimulus package passed in the USA despite a nearly 90% disapproval rate from the people who were polled. Another example is the Health care bill. That was so obviously rammed through, it's appalling. And although I wasn't following it too closely, because political shenanigans are repugnant to me and so I don't spend much attention or energy on them, it seems to me that the health care bill was defeated a couple of times but was still pushed through. The real powers behind the facade must have some huge thumb screws to be able to put in place anything that they really want. They let the politicians think they have omnipotence and then put them in compromising positions while they think they rule their little fiefdoms, and then blackmail, or discredit them outright when bribery doesn't work. It won't matter what takes place in the election process. The system is bought and sold, lock, stock and barrel. The solution isn't chasing down the red herring of fixing it, or installing people who actually do care for the people. They are just murdered if they threaten too much interference. The solution is to withdraw support, for them and their system, and just go out your daily business without them. That's the solution. It's not repairable while those who own it, like it the way it is, and control those in a position to affect change.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 am

mp3 wrote:I just can't see how that covers it. Most of the problems start when they are actually IN office...
    What you're saying is true but the reason the politicians behave the way they do is that they need to please their handlers so they can get the next installment of funds they need. Also, they get caught up in the corrupt system they're in. They think they're doing what is normal and expected.

There will have to be a big change in the attitude of the public to change the status quo. It will take a revolution of one kind or another. Maybe earth changes will be that revolution.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 am

Seashore wrote:
    mp3 wrote:I just can't see how that covers it. Most of the problems start when they are actually IN office...
    What you're saying is true but the reason the politicians behave the way they do is that they need to please their handlers so they can get the next installment of funds they need. Also, they get caught up in the corrupt system they're in. They think they're doing what is normal and expected.

There will have to be a big change in the attitude of the public to change the status quo. It will take a revolution of one kind or another. Maybe earth changes will be that revolution.

You're right on the one hand, but I believe the revolution will be even milder than Ghandi's. Sure some hot heads will start minor shooting wars and be blown out of the game, leaving stricter controls behind for the rest of us, in the wake. This is what they are counting on. resistance. They don't have their own energy. All they can do is feed parasitically on the energy of the people they squeeze. Stop giving them your energy, and they die. It may sound too simple, but I believe it is just that simple.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 am

mp3 wrote:Stop giving them your energy, and they die. It may sound too simple, but I believe it is just that simple.
    I have thought a lot about the fact that people, in their jobs, carry out parts of the agenda of the controllers and that they should refuse to cooperate. For example, if vaccinations become an issue again, refuse to obey instructions of superiors if you are a health care worker. I have posted on this before. But now I feel like that's easy for me to say; I'm retired and I'm not faced with that dilemma!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 am

I was hoping Earthchanges would do the trick but wonder about that too Seashore because a lot of the real problem people are going underground for the earthchanges. From my point of view, the only real hope is a change in consciousness as a result of the Divine plan. Specifically, the golden age is when spiritual energy floods the planet. As it is now we, humankind, is at the ebb of this spiritual energy from the last time it renewed the galaxy because I do believe that this is coming to a galaxy reset point. So what I suspect will happen is when that superwave hits, consciousness will be expanded. This super wave is coming from the core of our galaxy and the smaller waves have already started to have an effect. For example, you would have never even found a forum like this 20 years ago or the internet. Usually, there would be small pockets of people with a leader of sorts who were focused on the development of conscousness. Now we have the WWW and are connected to one another through an entirely different venue.

When the net goes down, as it will, those who connected here and other places like here will have an energetic nexus point of their internet friends/connections. As the wave hits and moves through us we also become telepathic. At this time, due to the nature of the wave, some will choose to exit 3D reality moving into the 4th or 5th dimension while others may choose to remain. In one doctors work on future progressions of hundreds of subjects ~ thousands left this dimension during this time. Another "angelic" friend explained how the planet would divide into to planets.. one planet remaining in 3D and the other earth 4D.

So as Fritz explained all we can really do is work on ourselves and raise our own frequency so we can go to the energetic group we most resonate with. As for myself, I've no clue where I'll end up because my mission is to serve where I'm needed. I know some individuals, a very small group who are working towards leaving the 3D realm and this Universe altogether... yet in the end, the goal of the Divine plan is everyone goes home.

For example, some souls have committed themselves to staying and helping bring the others, who aren't consciously aware orready yet back home. This is more in keeping with what the Buddha teachings are about where the Buddha, once at a point of spiritual evolution can leave and move into higher spiritual dimensions of bliss, chooses instead, to stay in the cycle of rebirth and death so as to serve that part of humanity that is asleep.

I've come to understand that the purpose of earthchanges is to wake those who slumber up. It often may take a disaster of one sort or another to get some individuals out of their "stuckness." Meaning, shake them out of 3D reality consciousness into their multi-dimensional consciousness. Most folks who have had an out of body experience of one sort or another already understand this. For instance, when I was 19, I was in an auto accident where I (my conscious awareness) was literally knocked out of my body. I've since had OBEs doing the practice of yoga and near-death experiences as well. Often when a person is lucid dreaming is yet another opportunity for one to experience the multi-dimensional aspect of their own individual conscious awareness. Knowing one is not the body but much more is a huge step for those with limited consciousness.

Drugs are another way for some to have these types of expansion consciousness experiences ~ however, the brains chemistry is set to produce profound spiritual experiences through the practice of meditation. The nice thing about meditation is that there are no chemical side effects or brain damage that one can get using drugs.

So when I was thinking about what you wrote earlier Seashore what came to mind was 2 pyramids. One pyramid had it's base flat on the ground (which represents the general populace who really don't want war and would prefer to live in peace) while the other was balanced upside down on the top of the other one. Meaning to me the political and economic systems (the upside down pyramid) have become so unwieldy that the only way to fix anything is to allow it to self-destruct of its own accord. That which is currently out of balance is totally corrupted and built upon unethical practices. There is just no humanly way to untie this political/financial gordian knot. That is why folks like Paul and myself are looking inward toward the original concept of self-sufficiency, and hope those that survive the upcoming changes have a different more aware consciousness to carry forward when the upper pyramid comes crashing down. Meanwhile, folks like MP3 are looking to move into higher dimensional realities as this is the time of self-sorting for those who are consciously aware.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am

mp3 wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

You're right on the one hand, but I believe the revolution will be even milder than Ghandi's. Sure some hot heads will start minor shooting wars and be blown out of the game, leaving stricter controls behind for the rest of us, in the wake. This is what they are counting on. resistance. They don't have their own energy. All they can do is feed parasitically on the energy of the people they squeeze. Stop giving them your energy, and they die. It may sound too simple, but I believe it is just that simple.
    I am of a different opinion on this . "Sure some hot heads will start minor shooting wars and be blown out of the game " . The general conditions of the population today are probably approaching similarity to the 1770 .Where those patriots in 1770 hot heads ?   At that time there was a government without popular representation , isn't the same as what you have now  ? As an observer from outside  I think you have a government of the rich for the benefit of multinationals not certainly the majority of the population .  Representatives of the populations sold out to the lobby groups a long time ago . I read the Cliff High reports and Gerald Celente projections , and I tend to think that they make sense . When the SHTF there will be people who will not have anything to lose by going after some king pins of the NWO .  When the super market shelves will be empty , many people will come to realize that they are within one week of starvation and all the bets will be off . Read the signs about what's happening in the US . Unemployment unofficially is about 20% . The official figures are rigged and the government does not counts the people who are not getting anymore the subsidy . There are tent cities in many parts of the US . In the original US revolution only 5% of the population took part . Now the USA has about 300 million people . A conservative 5% would amount to 15 million people that potentially are in a position to give trouble to the would be masters of the world . 15 million patriots are much more than any organized army . That's why , that there are reports of foreign troops stationed in the US that would fire on the local population while some local police or military would not . We must remember that the PTB is trying to take the weapons out of the hands of returned soldiers . It seems that there is a move to purge the police and the armed services of members who are not prepared to swear allegiance to a person born in Kenya. Recent history tell us that an army cannot win against guerrilla warfare . The US army can win against Granada or Panama but it's was a different story  in Algeria ,Vietnam , Iraq , Afghanistan .  Funny thing about the Algerian war of liberation against the French occupation .The guerrilla organized themselves in small group of independent cells . So if a member of the cell was caught he would only know about other 3 or 4 people and no more . All of this is explained in the film classic : "The battle of Algiers " . If or when the SHTF who will win the game will be the small independent groups that will not use telephones , radio or Internet which by that time will be useless .The lone wolf and the guerrilla group will be king .  This is my view for what is worth it . There will also be people who will just not cooperate with the authorities and will sabotage every aspect of society . It is not a pretty picture . A lot will depends on the mistakes the government will make in the next few weeks and months . Starting another war might be the proverbial straw that broke the camel back .. I hope I am wrong . 
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Carol wrote:Most folks who have had an out of body experience of one sort or another already understand this. For instance, when I was 19, I was in
    an auto accident where I (my conscious awareness) was literally knocked
    out of my body.
    This sounds familiar to me. There have been three people I've listened to on talk shows who have had near death experiences, and I understand from them that an out of body experience gives you a perspective that others don't have.

Carol wrote:That which is currently out of balance is totally corrupted and built upon unethical practices. There is just no humanly way to untie this political/financial gordian knot.
    You may very well be right.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:22 pm

And what you are saying here, Carol, is part of what I think points to the key to this whole wind down of the game we've been playing. The sooner people come to understand the part THEY THEMSELVES play in the mitigating or exacerbating how this works out, the sooner we can get more proactive in implementing the now available solutions, instead of staying in react mode, and letting the PTB's have the initiative. They count on being able to make us react. As long as you are reacting, you are playing catch up, as you are always in a defensive posture.

I know you've been following the goings on for a good while. Even just during the time Camelot and Avalon have been doing their thing, we've seen huge changes in the shape of the possible/probable/manifesting future reality. The point in time we occupy right now, is nothing like what all the predictions/prophesies detailed. The usual question which remains from discussion of this, surround whether the predictions were wrong, or whether actions taken individually and collectively, have somehow rendered the predictions obsolete.

My take is that we've rendered prediction/prophesy obsolete. This is backed up completely by the group of higher dimensional beings I am in contact with, and/or reading messages from. What they tell me, and what I see for myself, now that I know where to look, is that the future is gone, except for what we actively create and hold in place. The future is gone, as a set script. There is no longer anything agreed upon and adopted as a given, which can be read as anything other than a potentiality. A possibility. A probability. We have chosen to abandon several of the harsher timelines we had once held as prime likelihoods. The Archangels, and other great beings are simply astounded at the steps we've taken, despite the odds stacked against our being able to pull them off. Our higher aspects, are some of the true creative heavy weighs of the universe. We don't see it here in our little mundane lives on earth, but the great beings here to assist us see it very clearly, and it's one of the reasons they always refer to us as "beloved" or "blessed one", etc.

My main research project of late, has been in the area of finding constructive ways forward from this point in time, on a bypass of the PTB structures which make up the maze we seem stuck in. I've been researching sane ways of interacting as societies, without the money structures and control matrix pulling those puppet strings. See my thread on Economics in the sustainable communities sub forum for an article detailing my ideas, loosely put.

The control/money matrix permeates everything part of our lives. They've got it set up by now, that there is almost nothing we can do without money, or something which resulted through the use of money. But it's all illusion. Everything we need as a species is there. There is not a single thing any one of the 7+ billion inhabitants of the planet needs right now, which is not there. Why complicate that with money? Why agree that ownership is anything other than a scam? The service to self paradigm has run it's course, I feel. I see the energetic change in attitude that leads me to be pretty confident that people are more and more coming to realize that service to self is pretty much dead. The obvious corollary is that service to others will define the way forward. And that is what I've been searching for, and that is what I have found. Now it's a matter of promoting the meme. The sooner it goes viral, the sooner we can tone down the alarm clocks ringing. I believe if we work hard to educate people that the matrix can be aborted, the sooner we'll be able to call the major earth changes a non starter. There will be some of it, as there already is some, but the major stuff, like mile high tsunami's and CME's obliterating the grid, will simply not manifest, like so many of the probabilities have already fizzled out.

I've got tons more on this, but that's probably it's own topic.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Starting another war might be the proverbial straw that broke the camel back .. I hope I am wrong .

Freeman talks about the coming space war.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am