tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com Empty Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com

Post  B.B. Baghor Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey Avaloneans, here's a book for those that are interested in the Vedic wisdom of India. I do hope you enjoy a happy springtime, wherever springtime is with you, on this planet. Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23236647/The-Secret-of-Veda
    Attachments
    Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com Attachment046.JPG
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (249 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Broombroom on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture attachment)
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com Empty Re: Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:08 am

Clicking on that Link makes My PC Freeze...

Owell...

Huh ?

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com Empty Re: Sri Aurobindo on The Secret of Veda, an Ebook on www.scribd.com

Post  eMonkey Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks Broombroom

Work ok for me Mercuriel

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 am

I figured as much. Its the limitations of the PC I'm currently using - LOL...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

than you broombroom for your kind heart posting about Vedas.

as Mercuriel mine freeze too.

I was recently thinking if there is any reference that Nicola Tesla studied Vedas.. hmmm.

Vedas is very interesting knowledge passed to us. It came acctually lets say in a poem as a word - sound - deep meaning upon it should be meditated. I was told the best to read in sanskrit or at least translated AS IS.

Vedas knowledge is complete but humans are not capable to understand nowdays and this is why there are so many translations done by people trying to pick up from the context some and make a 'truth'. There are so many so called teachers in india sitting on every corner of street in every vilage and teaching vilagers.
    There are so many believers for each teacher.
    My point is we have to be careful what we read or we should read with keeping in mind that some human translated and interpreted as he/she understood.

I will check the link on another pc.

Thanks again and very welcome to your and our mists BroomBroom I love you
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

Post  B.B. Baghor Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 am

devakas: I will check the link on another pc.

Thanks again and very welcome to your and our mists BroomBroom.

Thank you for welcoming me in your midst... mists... my mist of Avalon :) devakas.
    There's quite a different atmosphere here, compared to the Avalon Forum.
    More quietude, at least it feels that way, sounds being muffled by the mists...maybe? Just kidding.

The energies that float above the Avalon Forum, in my experience, are becoming to intense for me, while highly sensitive and emotional interviews ared published by Bill and further discussed in the Forum. It's enough for me, at the moment.
    I won't be very active here too, for the time being, allowing myself to substantially shorten my time online.

The freezing of pc's while opening the Veda manuscript is peculiar, who knows these ancient wisdom texts hold vibrations
    that cause ethernet...internet problems? Hopefully it will be solved, a mystical and joyful day I wish you, and all here.
    Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 pm