tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Help with eBook - Time Travel by L.Arklinsky

BurtJessop
    BurtJessop

Help with eBook - Time Travel by  L.Arklinsky Empty Help with eBook - Time Travel by L.Arklinsky

Post  BurtJessop Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi,

My name is Burt. I live in Tasmania, Australia but I was born in Montana, USA.

I am looking for an eBook about L.Arklinsky, but the honesty[dot]org site no longer exists. Below is what was posted by Mudra about a year ago. Does anyone have a copy of this book that they could email to me? I can be contacted through a form on my blog at: Burt[dot]Better-You[dot]com

Thanks,
    Burt

-------------------

Published in 1986 By Arklinsky

This unique book was developed by L.Arklinsky pushing himself beyond the known limits of his mind. It was done over a period of a few intense years of training. Arklinsky created transposing by wanting to go further and farther into space and time on a conscious level without any apparatus of any kind -without crafts or machines. He just wanted to use and rely on himself to travel throughout the infinity .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Help with eBook - Time Travel by  L.Arklinsky Empty Re: Help with eBook - Time Travel by L.Arklinsky

Post  Carol Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    BurtJessop
    BurtJessop

Help with eBook - Time Travel by  L.Arklinsky Empty Thanks Carol....

Post  BurtJessop Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks Carol....

I have heard him before on the Coast to Coast AM program.

Carol are you on Facebook? What groups are you on there?

Do you know of anyone that personally has a copy of the book that I am looking for?

Thanks,
    Burt
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Help with eBook - Time Travel by  L.Arklinsky Empty Re: Help with eBook - Time Travel by L.Arklinsky

Post  Carol Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am

I'm sorry Burt. I'm not on Face Book nor do I know anyone personally who has this ebook. I only personally know a few time-travelers (3 or 4) who are authentic.

You may want to check out this google link: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Dr.+David+Lewis+Anderson&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 am

I noticed several of Dr. Anderson's links are no longer working so will post some of his info here in case it disappears and move it tomorrow into his own thread.

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/122140-Dr.-David-Lewis-Anderson-shows-that-time-chaning-and-traveling
    Dr. David Lewis Anderson shows that time chaning and traveling is real...
    and is secretly been developed by governments and private organizations.

http://andersoninstitute.com/ (link no longer available)

The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla. This page shows all of the countries researching into time technology and the government funded organizations as well as Private organizations such as the Anderson Institute (the owner of the website). It also shows the 10 ways that government and private organizations are developing technology for time travel:

http://andersoninstitute.com/time-tr...cret-truth.htm (no longer available)

The link below shows the creator of the website. Dr. David Lewis Anderson, who worked for the US Air force and has first hand accounts of the secret experiments the US government conduct for time travel and he himself set the foundations of "time-warp theory". So there.

Quote:
    "David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is a physicist whose interests are in spacetime physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received multiple degrees, graduating with honors in the fiels of engineering, physics and philosophy.

He was employed at a young age by the United States Air Force conducting advanced research and development at the prestigious Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. He later founded an organization call the TTRC, an advanced time-technology research laboratory located on Long Island, New York in the United States of America.

During that time he proposed several new detail on theories for reversing time at sub-light speeds and laid the foundations for what would later become known as time-warped field theory, an approach that modeled and described how to use the natural forces of inertial frame dragging for power generation and to create contained and controllable fields of closed time-like curves.

Anderson provided one of the first comprehensive overviews of the historical views of time, time control and time travel in the documentary "Time Travel - Journeys into Time." His ideas were later applied for the development of high performance time reactor systems for energy production and time technology research at what is known today as the Anderson Institute.

He has also issued multiple ground-breaking patents and papers relating to aspects of time technology, including time reactor designs. His published works include more than thirty articles and video lectures on spacetime physics, time control technologies and methods and the philosophy of time. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows worldwide including Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell in the USA.

Anderson is also President and CEO of the World Genesis Foundation whose mission is to “leave no child without hope for the future” and is active as a speaker and Ambassador for Youth for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and also for the Romanian government."
    Also in this link it shows him in Air force Uniform:
    http://www.andersoninstitute.com/tim...ed-fields.html - Many of his links are no longer available.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDDLaD82sU

BurtJessop
    BurtJessop

Help with eBook - Time Travel by  L.Arklinsky Empty Great Info, Carol

Post  BurtJessop Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Carol,

This is really great information that you have sent to me Carol. You are a real Gem. I would definitely add you as my friend if you were on Facebook. Very Happy

On a previous post you mentioned that you knew of two time travelers personally. Was Dr. Anderson one of these? Who is the other one that you know personally?

Who was the time traveler that stayed at your house? Can you tell me more about this experience and what you learned. Was he from the future?

Thanks,
    Burt
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 am

Hello Burt and warm welcome in our Mists.
    I do own a copy of the book you are looking for.
    I can send it to you over mail .
    Just drop me your adress through PM .

Love from me
    mudra

Enlightened
    Enlightened

Post  Enlightened Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 pm

mudra wrote:Hello Burt and warm welcome in our Mists.

Love from me
    mudra

Do you have any other book of L. Arklinski? Specially the following ones?

* Master Dreamer
    * Mindscaping

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:59 am

Enlightened wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

* Master Dreamer
    * Mindscaping

Hello Enlightened and welcome to the Mists.
    I may have one those two buried way down my computer 😊
    I'ill have a look when I have chance snd let you know.
    Enlightened
    Enlightened

Post  Enlightened Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:53 pm

mudra wrote:
    Enlightened wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

* Master Dreamer
    * Mindscaping

Hello Enlightened and welcome to the Mists.
    I may have one those two buried way down my computer 😊
    I'ill have a look when I have chance snd let you know.

Yes, please do. I am looking for these 2 books for long time. I even announced that I'll pay prize money, if anyone have these 2 books and want to share with me. Please let me know as soon as possible.

If you have any other books of L. Arklinski except the three available in Internet, please let me know.

And do you know where is Trevor of Honesty.org? Where is Al Fry? What happened to L. Arklinski? Where are they? Do you have any contact with any of them? Interested to get L. Arklinski's all books. And I'd be glad to contact with him to know more.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:07 am

Sorry enlightened after searching my archives I unfortunately am unable to help you.
    I have none of these two books. Only Infinite knowledge.
    If you so happen to stumble across them one these days please be so kind as letting us know.
    And by the way which copies of L.Arklinsky books do you have ?

Kindly
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 am