tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

mudra
    mudra

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Empty Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1610

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. The United States Congressional records show that HAARP is funded by the US government. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 (Clinton administration) to develop the ability to penetrate the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. This earth-penetrating-tomography has since been developed and used by the US government to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The problem is that the frequencies used by HAARP for earth-penetrating tomography is also within the frequency range most cited for disruption of earth’s own electromagnetic field.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Empty Re: Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:44 am

HAARP and Earthquakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHPAR_5TEc&feature=player_embedded

The United States has three ionospheric heating facilities: the HAARP, the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for modifications) one at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW (1,000,000,000 watts) effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø in Norway. Russia has the Sura ionospheric heating facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP.

Another site, operated by military sub-contractor under unknown arrangement between the US and Canadian government, is located near Cape Race, Newfoundland, Canada, at N46° 38.649′ W53° 9.010′ There is minimal or no grid power available at this site, so this may be a passive listening post for the transmissions emitted by other HAARP sites.

http://aircrap.org/haarp-and-earthquakes-excellent-video/331151/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Empty Re: Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 am

This image was just put up to TV during the weather forecast. I was shocked when I saw that 'strip' coming up into Victoria from the East coast of Tasmania. Does that look like a HAARP beam to anyone? Shocked If not that, any idea what it would be?

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Haarp
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am

That beam was operating on and off in the time period in which I posted that image from, but in the current one showing the time period from 17:20 to 18:20, it's continual. ??????????
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 am

Now this has been captured at 7:10pm. Any ideas anyone?

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Haarp2
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am

Do You think that It may just be the Range Indicator as It goes around on the Doppler Radar ?

I mean It may just be frozen Midscan or where It is due to the Pic being a Still and taken as the Range Indicator goes around...

That said - If that isn't the reason then Its one of the largest HAARP Signatures I've seen yet.

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 am

Hmm, I'm not sure what the Range Indicator is exactly. Is that what scans the area to show the conditions? And yeah, I wondered at the width too. I think the best I can do is give you the link for the radar site where these are imaged as it's a moving graphic, except for the ray.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/radar.jsp?lt=wzstate&lc=vic

Thanks for this.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am

I can see why You're wondering. That IS pretty odd...

You'd think It would rotate as It goes around but It doesn't. Hmmm.

Does Australia have a HAARP facility ? I think They do don't They ?

Question

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 am

Yes they do, but they are on the other side of Australia in Western Australia. BTW, sorry it took a while to reply. I could't get on to the Mists until now. The link just kept on flashing and not loading. Lots of weird things happening. Suspect
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 am

The Navy has floating ones though don't they? Thinking about it some more too, wouldn't it stand to reason that the source of the ray would be the small end and the target would be at the end it widens out? That would mean it's coming from near where I live and going to Tassie. Maybe I should check the Google maps, but they wouldn't be in current time would they?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 am

HAARP cached website discovered! ADMITS weather modification! March 21, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYQQUM742A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 am

Sanicle wrote:Now this has been captured at 7:10pm. Any ideas anyone?

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Haarp2

Looks like there is a Haarp facility very close to the beam on your map

Arrow http://maps.google.com.br/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=pt-BR&msa=0&msid=218011731681804936993.00049931099f50696b783&ll=27.683528,-2.109375&spn=123.743078,90&t=h&z=2

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 am

Yep - Looks like Its called "Jindalee Operational Radar Network"...

Good catch Mudra...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 am

Thanks Mudra. That map you directed me towards must be an updated one. This is the one I have.
    Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes. Haarplocatlities

The closest one you pointed me to shows a facility in South Australia also, although they are listed as being HAARP associated Is that the same? Either way it's still hundreds of miles from where this thing is showing up. It's just really strange, isn't it?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:01 am

Sanicle wrote:
    The closest one you pointed me to shows a facility in South Australia also, although they are listed as being HAARP associated Is that the same? Either way it's still hundreds of miles from where this thing is showing up. It's just really strange, isn't it?

Yes odd ...You may want to send that shot you took to dutschsince as he seems to understand these patterns well .
    Here is his youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
    If you create a youtube account you'll be able to send him a message.

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

Thanks for the input Mercuriel and Mudra. Maybe it was just an anomoly of some sort. If anything happens I'll let you know here. And if I disappear from the Mists, guess you'll know why haha. Rolling Eyes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 am

Sanicle wrote:Thanks for the input Mercuriel and Mudra. Maybe it was just an anomoly of some sort. If anything happens I'll let you know here. And if I disappear from the Mists, guess you'll know why haha. Rolling Eyes

Hey .. it's not so easy to quit this game Sanicle .
    I'll meet you here tomorrow Wink
    Fear will drive us crazy but Love is carrying us upstream .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 am

We are here to Serve and Stand...

Not a Prob Sanicle - Its what We are suppoed to do - Assist if We can that is...

Wink

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 am

Ah, you're such good people. But it's OK, I'm not afraid. I'll be here tomorrow with bells on, no doubt. Bleh Thanks again for the support.

Hugs for you both.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 am

PatrioticSpace, Dutchsinse, and Ginny = VLF UHF HAARP (part 1-3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12wbw9uui24

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzeIYYWrqw

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2GEAoWzo7I

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:46 am

High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating
    Fran De Aquino
    Maranhao State University, Physics Department, S.Luis/MA, Brazil

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is currently the most important facility used to generate extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic radiation in the ionosphere. In order to produce this ELF radiation the HAARP transmitter radiates a strong beam of high- frequency (HF) waves modulated at ELF. This HF heating modulates the electrons’ temperature in the D region ionosphere and leads to modulated conductivity and a time-varying current which then radiates at the modulation frequency. Recently, the HAARP HF transmitter operated with 3.6GW of effective radiated power modulated at frequency of 2.5Hz. It is shown that high-power ELF radiation generated by HF ionospheric heaters, such as the current HAARP heater, can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and strong localized heating.
    read full article here: Arrow http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/ELF%20Earthquakes

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 am