tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand

mudra
    mudra

UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand  Empty UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand

Post  mudra Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:26 am

UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YVByaKw2k&feature=player_embedded#at=276

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand  Empty Re: UFO, RADAR, ANOMALY, PROJECT BLUE BEAM, HAARP TECHNOLOGY? New Zealand

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 am

Reading some of the responses to this vid on YouTube is quite interesting, like these two...

@syntaxxi haarp can cause disruptions in the clouds and weather,but it isnt going to make colors like that,they openly use haarp in alaska and there is nothing ever filmed or pictured like that,so i know it isnt harrp,and an EMP i doubt that very much we would definitly know if thats what this was,it is simply speculation from all of us,opinions at best,so i dont really want to argue im just throwing my shitty opinion out there to pander
    METALLICA6547 9 hours ago

#

@METALLICA6547 Actually that isnt very true. HARP does cause anomalies.

If that wasnt a ping. Then it was what we could a Strategical Emp strike it produces near identical photography but it implodes , and we set it off about 20 miles above a city , and its fries nearly everything that is connected to an Electrical Grid for about 500 miles. Then a Flash of heat at about 1200 degrees for 3 seconds hits a 27 mile radius around the city. (Heat reduces after 8 miles by 100 degrees per mile)
    syntaxxi 9 hours ago
    #

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:25 pm