tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Anchor
Micjer
TRANCOSO
investigator
Floyd
Zinat
Oliver
JesterTerrestrial
burgundia
malletzky
Carol
17 posters

PROBLEMS ACCESSING MISTS FIXEDD

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

PROBLEMS ACCESSING MISTS FIXEDD - Page 2 Empty Re: PROBLEMS ACCESSING MISTS FIXEDD

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 pm

That Member and another have been given a Timeout immotalisdolor...

We have the Member's backs - No worries there as We will not allow overt Abuse of another Member...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    sjkted
    sjkted

PROBLEMS ACCESSING MISTS FIXEDD - Page 2 Empty Re: PROBLEMS ACCESSING MISTS FIXEDD

Post  sjkted Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Carol wrote:Yes we got hacked and I need to know how to redirect the domain name back as when I attempted to do so it didn't work. Please PM me detail instructions Floyd.
    Also send me your skype address or telephone number and I'll call you.

Carol,

If you ever need help with the tech aspects of the forum, let me know (no charge of course). I do IT/network/web programming for a living.

--sjkted
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 pm

How come stargazer on camelot new the redirection address before others here? 6 hours ago. Google search?

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29689&Itemid=164

Im sure thre is an explanation for it though

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Just to let You know - I got up - Found this and after Carol resupplied Me with the Original URL to the Forum - We were back up once I got into the Admin Interface and reset Our redirect to http://www.themistsofavalon.net

This was caused by Myself in resetting Our Original URL as It was about to expire and for that I apolgize. It seemed much worse to those Outside of the Loop than It was. Again - I will be detailing what occured for You All in the Glitches and Bugs Sub-forum...

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Merc.. i missed the game beacause of you!!!!!!!!! and we got beat
    So was AJAX.
    Who wants to see such games anyway?

btw The English cricket team beat the West Indies...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Merc.. i missed the game beacause of you!!!!!!!!! and we got beat
    So was AJAX.
    Who wants to see such games anyway?

btw The English cricket team beat the West Indies...

Id rather Englan lose and the pool win
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry about You missing the Game Floyd...

Flowers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Floyd wrote:How come stargazer on camelot new the redirection address before others here? 6 hours ago. Google search?

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=29689&Itemid=164

Because stargazer is smart and he had our back. cheers

We JT you stargazer. Thank you for helping us out. The Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 pm

sjkted wrote:
    Carol wrote:Yes we got hacked and I need to know how to redirect the domain name back as when I attempted to do so it didn't work. Please PM me detail instructions Floyd.
    Also send me your skype address or telephone number and I'll call you.

Carol,

If you ever need help with the tech aspects of the forum, let me know (no charge of course). I do IT/network/web programming for a living.

--sjkted

Thank you for your offer sjkted. It's nice know we have members who are better at the tech end of things than I am. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:How come stargazer on camelot new the redirection address before others here? 6 hours ago. Google search?

Because stargazer is smart and he had our back. cheers

We JT you stargazer. Thank you for helping us out. The Carol

Does that mean he was privvy to information that we are not?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Sorry about You missing the Game Floyd...

Flowers

Its ok..we were crap anyway
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Carol wrote:Because stargazer is smart and he had our back.

TY, TY, TY StarGazer...

Props Holmes...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Floyd wrote:Does that mean he was privvy to information that we are not ?

Nope Its more like He'd remebered Info We or I should say - I had forgotten.

Nothing sinister Holmes - Just My screwup on My part and for that I am sorry...

Wink

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

Wink

Im sure it isnt sinister Merc but where was this info just for clarification. Was it openly available to Mists members?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Bro - Can You let Me Post this in the Thread I am preparing It for (LOL) ?

Otherwise I'm having to say the same thing - Multiple ways - In multiple places. It'll only be a few more moments until I Post about what has happened IN DETAIL. Just Relax - Have a spot of Tea if You're so inclined and in 30 Minutes You and Everyone else will know all of the details of what occured...

Trust Me. Have I ever given Anyone here a reason not to ?

Wink

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Bro - Can You let Me Post this in the Thread I am preparing It for (LOL) ?

Otherwise I'm having to say the same thing - Multiple ways - In multiple places. It'll only be a few more moments until I Post about what has happened IN DETAIL. Just Relax - Have a spot of Tea if You're so inclined and in 30 Minutes You and Everyone else will know all of the details of what occured...

Trust Me. Have I ever given Anyone here a reason not to ?

Wink

Im like one of those left wing mps at prime ministers question time on a wednesday afternoon I know. A total pain in the arse and always will be.
    Actually mate im having one of these Drink Wine Cheers!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Floyd wrote:
    I'm sipping Bushmills 10y malt whiskey... I propose a toast on MoA...
    Toast
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    I'm sipping Bushmills 10y malt whiskey... I propose a toast on MoA...
    Toast
    I second and third that toast to all. To Carol, Merc, Anchor, who helped tonight and to everyone.
    LORD TRANC im gonna play you a tune on the music lounge for a Paddys day special
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

It seems the Mists were clouded in heavy Mist on this day.
    Glad to see that despite this everyone found it's way back
    around the campfire .
    Who would doubt that the sacred Flame of the Mists would'nt ever
    be burning Wink

No whiskey or wine for me but I have the kettle on and am pouring
    some hot tea while rejoicing in your company Brook

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Wink

I got a solution!!! LOL Lmfao

Ban

Big Grin 2

ahhahaa! Thanks for all your hard work keeping the zoo open! I truly hope that as a team that is global we can prove to the world that the light shines brightest in the mists! It would appear to me that this forums management and administer/moderation is so far the best on the earthlings internet! So please continue with your kick XXX job of kicking XXX! Boxer Peace JT!

The times we face in the immediate future will require and intelligent use of the knowledge that is present and it will be our jobs as a team to decipher the WISDOM from the information overload and mental meltdown that is now occurring! Double Thumbs Up This you could say is reflected in our world logos of epic proportions such as japans catastrophic nuclear meltdown disaster. Whats next well i guess that depends on the collective consciousness. We will likely be stuck in the reaction stage for some coming events because its obvious to me, that nothing in the world politics and social structures has changed enough to have a positive effect! YET!!! The Jester *sighs* Blink then says WTF!!! was that out loud!!! OMG!!! but hes in "mists" screaming at the air like the wind talker dragon I am! Hypnotize Its almost enough to make me drink the green beer again...ALMOST!!! alien Lmao

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 am

I am just so glad is all good :heart2:

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am