tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
magamud
Carol
6 posters

Mists was having Technical Problems

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mists was having Technical Problems Empty Mists was having Technical Problems

Post  Carol Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Aloha Everyone,

Mercuriel was working on backing up the forum and lost Administrative Functions. He can't get back into the Admin Panel nor can I. We're not sure if this is the end of the forum. If anyone has any ideas please post them here.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Mists was having Technical Problems Empty Re: Mists was having Technical Problems

Post  magamud Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 pm

I dont know any IT People. If I inquired, what type of board is this and how shall they get in touch with you?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mists was having Technical Problems Empty Re: Mists was having Technical Problems

Post  Carol Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

We're trouble shooting it right now and don't exactly know what the problem is. Mercuriel will post tomorrow on what our investigations come up with. Thank you.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mists was having Technical Problems Empty Re: Mists Is Having Massive Technical Problems Right Now

Post  Jenetta Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Carol wrote:We're trouble shooting it right now and don't exactly know what the problem is. Mercuriel will post tomorrow on what our investigations come up with. Thank you.

I noticed something suspicious this a.m. even though I wasn't logged in...hope its just a glitch...I'm not an IT expert...doesn't Micjer have some experience that way?

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:03 am

didn't we have attacks
    back in the old pa/pc days ?

i noticed that views - aren't showing up correctly on some threads
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 am

Just an admin problem of pushing the wrong button Susan. We're good.

Mercuriel discovered what the problem was and fixed it. Yahoo! cheers

He'll touch base with us in this thread tomorrow.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 am

that is good news :)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

Check out the Humor thread. My last post is cut-off just above the edit buttons. Maybe they didn't like me posting God Made a Liberal. It's sort of over the edge. The same thing happened on my first University of Solar System Studies and Governance thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019p90-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads -- which is why I started the Ida version. As I remember, I posted a line which might've been considered to be too revealing -- or something like that. The post was cut-off right at that questionable line. I don't need to post on either thread -- but it might be a problem for someone else. I don't know.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 am

Yeah - I'll Post back in here tomorrow Evening with what went down. Nothing to worry about in terms of anyone hacking Us - Just Me needing to figure out what actually went on after the Site backup by what I was seeing. With support from Forumotion's Tips and Tricks section of Their support Forums and Me figuring It out - We're back like Jam...

Mmmm - Jam...

Crazy Happy

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Check out the Humor thread. My last post is cut-off just above the edit buttons. Maybe they didn't like me posting God Made a Liberal. It's sort of over the edge. The same thing happened on my first University of Solar System Studies and Governance thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019p90-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads -- which is why I started the Ida version. As I remember, I posted a line which might've been considered to be too revealing -- or something like that. The post was cut-off right at that questionable line. I don't need to post on either thread -- but it might be a problem for someone else. I don't know.

Its also fixed...

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:31 pm