tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately?

burgundia
    burgundia

Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately? Empty Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately?

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 pm

I was so relieved when I saw this video. I started wondering what was going on with me. Unexplained anxiety, problems with sleeping, waking up during the night and really struggling to fall back asleep and in fact not being sure if I fell asleep or was in a half-awake state.

solent
    solent

Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately? Empty Re: Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately?

Post  solent Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Bingo..... We have a winner. cheers

Yeap, I can relate to this 100% Thanks for the vid burgundia, makes me feel more at ease Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately? Empty Re: Problems with sleep, anxiety, lately?

Post  mudra Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:01 pm

My sleep has'nt changed except I have had dreams that I could recall .
    But I must say I wanted that so it's great .
    I am keeping regular updates on the Mayan Calendar and here is a post that
    is covering the fifth night we have just entered:
    Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1791p30-the-mayan-calendar#54124

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

burgundia wrote:I was so relieved when I saw this video. I started wondering what was going on with me. Unexplained anxiety, problems with sleeping, waking up during the night and really struggling to fall back asleep and in fact not being sure if I fell asleep or was in a half-awake state.

Ditto

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:56 pm