tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
shiloh
mystic
Floyd
malletzky
burgundia
Sanicle
Ashera
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Carol
immortalisdolor
horus
16 posters

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

horus
    horus

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

Post  horus Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 am

The planet was disserted with energies of Death Valley National Park

I have a memory of the Heavenly image showing the Milky Way, a beautiful panorama photo, if I can find it.

This may be the direction we are heading for, and for those who will inherit this Earth well after everyone has disappeared and those who are chosen, will alone return in the fifth dimension. Do you hear anyone talking about saving this planet in the third dimension, no?

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 am

And what is additionally sad is, even if we attempted to save the planet in the third dimension, the worldly powers that be would not let us. I feel too much that this unfortunate neutral zone may be the safest and best way to go. I just continue my personal path of constantly simplifying my life, lifestyle, and daily activities as much as possible to not feed the system, and not destroy the earth. One person at a time, one small step at a time, until we begin living it, and no longer dreaming of it.

It is unfortunately up to our corrupt powers to wake up and change.

Better than my dream I posted of being attacked by dead people. No
    horus
    horus

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

Post  horus Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am

This image is only small, to see the real beautiful photo showinf the heavens, click the website below the image. This dream covered other movie energies; The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension and Back to the Future: Part III (1885-1985) both movies show a deserts with a car like a Time Traveler - Interdimensional and that's what I saw as a horizonal split screen. The Salt Lakes used for land speed records. The energy aligns to be able to fly directly into a mountain (solid matter) like a UFO and I have experienced it during a dream. This dream was centered all around horses and I must have been a Indian Brave, but I felt the SPEED OF CHANGE approching us all. Why would I see this energy then, so many deaths are coming!

Explanation 1: The theatrical release opens with Banzai preparing to test run his Jet Car, a heavily modified Ford E 100 Series van powered by a jet engine, and capable of exceeding Mach 1. The car is also equipped with a secret device called an "oscillation overthruster", which Banzai and his associates hope will allow it to drive through solid matter. Ignore the story line, it's the automobile energy to pacing through solid matter outside this illusion and why people don't believe in the Inner Earth theory. Maybe the surface of this planet is going into the 'rinse cycle' and then 'tumbled dried', I've seen that also in a dream.

Explanation 2: Marty arrives on September 2, 1885, in the middle of a U.S. Cavalry pursuit of Indians. While evading the pursuit, the car's fuel line is torn and Marty hides the car in a cave forcing him to walk to Hill Valley where he meets his Irish great-great-grandparents, Seamus and Maggie McFly. To disguise his identity, Marty adopts the name Clint Eastwood which he uses as he runs afoul of Buford and his gang. Buford tries to hang Marty, but Doc saves him to learn from him that he's in 1885 to prevent Tannen from killing him. Marty also tells Doc the fuel tank in the DeLorean is torn and empty and with gasoline unavailable, there is no way to power the car to 88 mph. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_to_the_Future_Part_III

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Deathvalleysky
    Full image of Death Valley at night (1.15Mb): http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap070508.html

Explanation 3: This eerie glow over Death Valley is in danger. Scrolling right will show a spectacular view from one of the darkest places left in the continental USA: Death Valley, California. The above 360-degree full-sky panorama is a composite of 30 images taken two years ago in Racetrack Playa. The image has been digitally processed and increasingly stretched at high altitudes to make it rectangular. In the foreground on the image right is an unusually placed rock that was pushed by high winds onto Racetrack Playa after a slick rain. In the background is a majestic night sky, featuring thousands of stars and many constellations. The arch across the middle is the central band of our Milky Way Galaxy. Light pollution is threatening dark skies like this all across the US, and therefore the International Dark-Sky Association and the US National Parks Service are suggesting methods that can protect them.

Full image of Death Valley at night (1.15Mb): http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap070508.html

Last edited by horus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

What if the corrupt powers are truly alien and said aliens influencing TPTB. Or even clones or walk-ins of lower density creatures taking over or taking on human form? Something to think about? And then there are those who freely choose to disenfranchise their fellow beings so they can get on step ahead. These too are lower densities entities mistaking having more material things as being better off - yet out of touch with their own spiritual core and right action. It's all about lessons, lessons, lessons.

I for one love this planet yet many beings here remind me of a 2 year old who does not yet know how to clean up after themselves and create chaos in thier environment. Unfortunatley there are not enough energy pouring through to influence the polluters.. yet that day is coming sooner then later. Germany is one example. Meanwhile, we are forced to watch the tragedy in Libya as one insane man murders thousands. How nuts is that?

In the world I envision war is outlawed along with all weapons (biological, environmental). There is no killing and life comes to an end peacefully. People have learned to live in harmony. Somewhat like the hobbits before the wraiths. The air, earth, water and creatures of the planet are cherished. One also focuses on spiritual growth and development as this too has a wonderous role in daily life. I also see humanity interfacing with the positive ETs in a wholesome manner and where humanity steps up to the plate at the inter-galactic level. This is the vision I hold.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:44 pm

I know my future is already mapped out and I won't be going anywhere else but remain here while others will pass over during the 'death process'. Many will almost certainly combust to the higher frequencies to their lower DNA signature, so why feed 3D when it takes away your energy. I am one of many, the chosen few to start a new Earth, but this planet needs a lot more then some mouth-wash and its started in earnest. We had plenty of time to think about, in fact 11 years.

The over-lord you call god is false and the master-mind of all evil, I can smell it on this forum like rotting flesh covered in maggots, I read it as they show no repect for others. I am not here to spell out doom, we are well past that phase now as the Daily News shows the body count. Just review the movie Matrix again, and again and again, it it doesn't register, where you are, is where you are meant to be, you made that choice. There is no responsibility on this planet, its all take, take and take and so many want to be spoon fed by the Draconians. I will be one of the Earth Guardians, like many. We have never praised the earth that has nourishes us, and we have poisoned her in return. We have given it all to slavery, materialism and false idols. We have to also love Creation, but know one does or gives a hoot anymore, and those ones will just have to move on to other 3D worlds. How many people have listen to the truth around you? This third dimension is finished, its time to move forward on to better Worlds.

I was on 'another thread' and the Source of Creation told me to pull out the plug immemediately. You just cannot get help those who cannot help themselves, just let them go. I have let go of 99.9% of humanity, I no longer care, its called separation. Its time to raise the anchor and set sail just like the closing scene in Lord of the Rings, this is how I see myself leaving this world and back to my heavenly father. Nobody can say I didn't try to save this world, no one!

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 pm

There is so much truth to this. Do we run around like chickens with our heads cut off? To we fight, and in the process become just like them, repeating the cycle? We can spread the word, which is exactly what we have been doing, taking the last stand we can through the information networks. The separation is a sad and unfortunate outcome to the problems of the human condition and its effect on the world as a whole, however those of us that have crossed beyond the point of no return , those of us that can no longer honestly relate to most people, those of us that are practically already living in this desolate future of a landscape as the growing problems in the world become a unified sound called chaos.

Back around 1990, my family as they began to crumble, blamed their children for their own problems. While at a counsellor, he said not to me, but to one of my parents, something like this, "Your son will probably be one of the few survivors if there was a nuclear war, because he is calm through all this, and he knows how to survive, it is you that have the problems."
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty I Hate To Say This...

Post  Jenetta Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty horus Today at 17:44I know my future is already mapped out and I won't be going anywhere else but remain here while others will pass over during the 'death process'. Many will almost certainly combust to the higher frequencies to their lower DNA signature, so why feed 3D when it takes away your energy. I am one of many, the chosen few to start a new Earth, but this planet needs a lot more then some mouth-wash and its started in earnest. We had plenty of time to think about, in fact 11 years.

The over-lord you call god is false and the master-mind of all evil, I can smell it on this forum like rotting flesh covered in maggots, I read it as they show no repect for others. I am not here to spell out doom, we are well past that phase now as the Daily News shows the body count. Just review the movie Matrix again, and again and again, it it doesn't register, where you are, is where you are meant to be, you made that choice. There is no responsibility on this planet, its all take, take and take and so many want to be spoon fed by the Draconians. I will be one of the Earth Guardians, like many. We have never praised the earth that has nourishes us, and we have poisoned her in return. We have given it all to slavery, materialism and false idols. We have to also love Creation, but know one does or gives a hoot anymore, and those ones will just have to move on to other 3D worlds. How many people have listen to the truth around you? This third dimension is finished, its time to move forward on to better Worlds.

I was on 'another thread' and the Source of Creation told me to pull out the plug immemediately. You just cannot get help those who cannot help themselves, just let them go. I have let go of 99.9% of humanity, I no longer care, its called separation. Its time to raise the anchor and set sail just like the closing scene in Lord of the Rings, this is how I see myself leaving this world and back to my heavenly father. Nobody can say I didn't try to save this world, no one!

Some of what you say Horus makes sense however I don't like your equating your views of the sad state of Earth's affairs with "I can smell it on this Forum like rotting flesh covered in maggots" and "combust to the higher frequencies to their lower DNA signature"...and "a person combusting to higher frequencies with a lower DNA signature"...I would suggest their DNA signature would be higher if they are ascending to higher frequencies.
    Are you equating 'combusting' to ascending?

I've never seen this Forum in quite the way you describe so graphically above so maybe your sense of smell is somewhat distorted.

I will also add that I tend to distrust someone who regards themself as "one of the chosen"...to save Earth. We all have the choice to help Earth.

Drinking I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... 187111
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm

My plan is to go for full DNA activation and then come back to help.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Y'know what Jenetta - Horus was instructed by the Source of Creation to remove His Posts from a Thread as well (In reference to Astaroth's Posts in another Thread)...

Perhaps You two have more in common than You're willing to admit...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 pm

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Movingrocks
    http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Landscapes/Landscapes_05.html

Somehow, I think there is more to this dream message and the moving rocks (magnetics maybe). I thoght about these lines, and other messages today about three lines in two months time, and it was another planet and I saw it, it may be another moon. The signature was like a 'bitter pill to swallow', and to all the skeptic who don't believe in a One True God or anything anymore, will see the truth right before their very eyes. Seeing these moving rocks drew my attention to the Nazca Lines! The 'desert' word has already got be buzzing to more clues.

horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Jenetta wrote: Some of what you say Horus makes sense however I don't like your equating your views of the sad state of Earth's affairs with "I can smell it on this Forum like rotting flesh covered in maggots" and "combust to the higher frequencies to their lower DNA signature"...and "a person combusting to higher frequencies with a lower DNA signature"

...I would suggest their DNA signature would be higher if they are ascending to higher frequencies. Are you equating 'combusting' to ascending?

...I've never seen this Forum in quite the way you describe so graphically above so maybe your sense of smell is somewhat distorted.

...I will also add that I tend to distrust someone who regards themself as "one of the chosen"...to save Earth. We all have the choice to help Earth.
    You know as well as I what the differance between 'combusting' to ascending, one is up, and the other must be the opposite? With your own spiritual ascension, your heart is in the right place to knowing. When I spoke of combusting, that has to be the opposite, and not of the light or love. To the smelly part, I know the energy of rotting meat, I see it as a picture as minced meat. They know exactly who I am, and like most Tarot Card Readers and Fortune Tellers, they can't handle my energy when my truth threatens their territory or comfort zone, I get an outburst of energy from them I can read between the lines written. I had one Tarot Reader fainted when she read who I was from a distance, I met her years before in a reading and I wasn't impressed. Tarot Readers suck the living life-force out of you for their own personal growth, they just can't help themselves. You know about human leeches, and psychic vampires. On this partular string hey all had a hollow signature as if they have no brains and are mind-controlled like a zombie, and thats what I was making referance to as a maggot, maybe I should have explained that more clearly, I'm sorry! I recieved energies yesterday showing who was stirring! And when someone takes offence to what I say, they usually are 'drawning attention to themselves' as a tag from Thoth and the host does't even know it. I can read energy signatures causually without even thinking. As for my comments to being one of the chosen, I'll nip that in the bud now, I said 'one of the chosen' and there are many of us, so don't worry, you set your mind where you are at.

I was told not to waste my time here on this forum and disconnect immediately, its just 3D shitz, day in-day out. I think this post has some meaning and is raising an issue to something we cannot face as fear in its self. I believe if we address our fears we can remove that programmed element thats in plugged into our DNA. We are 12 string of DNA, we just carry 10 strings of junk DNA that needs to be activated during our ascension process. I proved this some weeks ago with a bone cancer treat and activated my will-power over 3D, instead of giving it away to medicine and it worked for me. I couldn't walk there for a while, I was at a point of living in my own fear, but now I can walk and run. I had a dream that made a lots of sense. It was worthly of posting, and so empowering. I came back here from the future to spell out the truth beginning 13 years ago things people don't want to face or hear. We have had our power taken away in favour of comfits, and believe me if I told you everything I've uncovered since and to a false god, you would quickly run to the crapper and let it loose and feel enlightened, so buckle up your seat belt while 'on this crapper' because that is what I have been shown a week ago as a CB'er with the call-sign 'Little John' because like then 30 years ago, I punched out WATTS of POWER that could blow out FINALS and like now, I put out the strongest signal from the top of a mountain. Maybe thouands will come out of their deep slumber and their comfort zones when they see the loss of loved ones increase.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmm, as Plato taught, truth is a soul matter; the soul strives for justice he said, and even more, that the virtue of the soul is justice. But for a truth seeker that is not enough: it is about the excellence of the soul.

And who could judge such a soul?

Ashera
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 pm

horus wrote:.... I have let go of 99.9% of humanity, I no longer care, its called separation.......

I would have thought also that one of the "Chosen" would still have compassion for those who've lost their way, not the disdain you appear to display. We can detach and still have compassion, don't you think Horus?
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm

I believe he does have compassion. I understand the feeling of that moment of breaking, especially now, when all this madness in the world is moving faster and faster, and the energy flux is breathing deeper and deeper, and the time dimensions that hobbit speaks of, moving, and changing, and all this information exploding all over the web like a nebula or a black whole. It is truly at moments overwhelming, at it is part of the process as well. Though harsh perhaps, it is a sad truth, and there is always sad truths, yes blunt, however, most of us here, if not all, have fallen at times into that place he referred to as rotting flesh covered in maggots, I admit I have. So, perhaps we all need to look at where we are, what we are doing, and even saying a little better, especially with the current and coming disasters. It is a forum, it will rot from time to time, and maggots will come and go, and the decaying process will take its place as does in nature. Microcosms in our personalities constantly changing in forum world. I think we all came to this forum for the freedom to grow, because it has become our time to do so, no matter where we are at. I am not defending or condemning any view, I am just shedding my own light on the matter.

Last edited by immortalisdolor on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 am

I appreciate your view immortalisdolor and I hope you are right about Horus. But why oh why did you have to post that video with your answer? No Don't we have enough visions of death and destruction of our planet to look at these days without adding more? Why would anyone want to watch that video? I certainly didn't.

OK, call me a wuss if you like, but visions of animals suffering, or their death, is harder for me to take than those of humans. The thing I find it hardest to forgive humanity for is the unnecessary pain they cause animals......ALL nature. What the whole planet is enduring currently, "birth pains" or not, is painful to witness, for all of us I'm sure. But I hurt most for the innocents in this, especially when it's clear mankind is responsible for so much of it.
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 am

I agree Sanicle. So I removed. However, my point of the decomposing rabbit video was of natures way of recycling, not of the suffering, the rabbit had already passed away. And we exhibit that process in all walks of life, even online. Consciousness and sub-consciousness recycling itself.

I think, back to the desolate desert world of Horus's thread, and the man in the planet of the apes cursing humanity for destroying itself, and the anger Horus feels for humanity is natural.

So when you said, "But I hurt most for the innocents in this, especially when it's clear mankind is responsible for so much of it." you have basically answered and resolved the anger Horus is feeling. I think we all feel that in some way or the other, he just feels like the character in the planet of the apes, angry at humanity, ready to leave.

And I think that is the point, how this makes us feel and, how we handle it, and how we react. As he said, I hate to say it, but its shaping up to this. How we handle it is up to us.

Better? Neutral
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

Sanicle wrote:OK, call me a wuss if you like, but visions of animals suffering, or their death, is harder for me to take than those of humans. The thing I find it hardest to forgive humanity for is the unnecessary pain they cause animals......ALL nature. What the whole planet is enduring currently, "birth pains" or not, is painful to witness, for all of us I'm sure. But I hurt most for the innocents in this, especially when it's clear mankind is responsible for so much of it.

This is how I feel about animals and humans. Animals never cause us pain and suffering, we do just the opposite. I do not care that much for mankind ( call me whatever you want), I care about the innocent, which is animals.Animals do not destroy the earth, humans do.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... Empty I Hate To Say This...

Post  Jenetta Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:39 am

An antidote for Horus...for myself....and for this dear Earth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:55 am

Hmm, what is human?

It cost me a lot of time to get out that I am not human, but now I am very happy with that knowledge. I am an animal, a talking and thinking one; many animals think. Humans are no animals - and they do not think. And that is the problem.

Ashera
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 am

I'm not defending anyone here nor I will pretend to be the moderator side in this discussion, but I can clearly see Horus' standpoint here.

The words he uses may sound a bit harsh, say detachment is probably not the proper word for how he feels. You all know that trying to express our feelings with words mostly ends in a dead end, especially in the last few years.

Please, you should consider the fact that we can observe this whole situation from more than one points of view. From a 3D (present) point of view, I feel sadness and great compassion about the human kind as such. And especially what we as humans can do and DO to the entire environment, be it flora or fauna.

We're so cruel, that I wish this must come to an end. As soon as possible. Right now. Even if it means the complete erasion of everything on this planet and start a new.

But from a higher point of view and from the point of view that everything that happens, happens with purpose and IS for the highest good of all, my feelings for the humanity (in the present condition) can only be described as similar as Horus described them : I don't care that much as I know that we're actually immortal. No need to worry if one (or millions) die. This is not the end...it's only the beginning.

As Burgundia says, you can call me whatever you want, but if you'd be able to see what's going on in my mind and my heart, you'll know what I'm trying to express right now.

I see it as a process of becomming an observer and creator and let the creation evolve. The one of you doing gardening might know what I'm talking about: you've planted a beautifull garden, but you will definitelly not allow the weeds to destroy your beautifull creation and wil remove them. Means...you as creator are (with purpose) letting go of the weeds...for the higher good of your garden. It may be that this analogy sucks...but this is exactly the way it works.

We're all on the very begining of this process and due to the 3D boundaries, we're sometimes unable to see the whole picture. I don't tend to claim that I know or I've seen the whole, but I definitelly know that we're on the right path.

And letting go...even if it means letting go of humanity (and this is what I think Horus tries to express when he says he doesn't care for the 99,9 % of the humanity)...IS the neccesarily "evil" from our limited 3D point of view.

I hope no one will feel offended. If so, please accept my appologies.

much respect to all of you
    Mall...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 am

I am not human - and in this sense there is no "we".

I can imagine that this point of view is not easy to get... and many fear that, implementing this inclusive plural of "we" again, not even registering that they unwillingly keep the steamroller running.

Animals do not protest. They do not demonstrate. Why should I beg the humans to change? I do not come as beggar.

Ashera
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 am

And to further lay the Obfuscation and Sophistry to waste...

There really is only One...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 am

immortalisdolor wrote:I agree Sanicle. So I removed. However, my point of the decomposing rabbit video was of natures way of recycling, not of the suffering, the rabbit had already passed away. And we exhibit that process in all walks of life, even online. Consciousness and sub-consciousness recycling itself.

I think, back to the desolate desert world of Horus's thread, and the man in the planet of the apes cursing humanity for destroying itself, and the anger Horus feels for humanity is natural.

So when you said, "But I hurt most for the innocents in this, especially when it's clear mankind is responsible for so much of it." you have basically answered and resolved the anger Horus is feeling. I think we all feel that in some way or the other, he just feels like the character in the planet of the apes, angry at humanity, ready to leave.

And I think that is the point, how this makes us feel and, how we handle it, and how we react. As he said, I hate to say it, but its shaping up to this. How we handle it is up to us.

Better? Neutral

Haha, you made me smile. Wink Yes, that is 'Better' thank you.

This thread, my response and your's, have made me think a bit tonight. It made me remember how I was feeling around 20 years ago (and quite a few times since) about being part of the human family. And yes, back then I could relate to Horus, to the anger and pain he's feeling towards humanity. I felt the same and was deeply depressed, suicidal for quite a few years actually. The only thing that stopped me leaving the planet was that I couldn't figure out how to do it without hurting my family.

I've spent a lot of time since then studying human nature and myself in relation. I eventually learned, in various ways, that those that are most blind...that want to kill, maim, dominate and control...are operating from fear more than anything else. And that causes them to miss out on the greatest gifts of all...real love and joy found in the companionship of the Soul. And that allows me to feel compassion for them, even though I detest the behaviour they exhibit and what they do.

But what really got me out of that depressive, angry state about it all...along with no longer feeling the desire to leave...was fully realizing that focusing on the 'bad' instead of focusing on and aligning myself with the 'good' in my own and other's hearts and Souls was what kept me in that space without any sense of hope. 'Energy' really does 'follow thought' as they say. I've always believed that but now I KNOW it.

I'm not trying to preach. I know I would be 'preaching to the converted' lol. I'm just trying to explain why I posted that comment to Horus. I would hate to think he might be in that horrible, depressive state that I used to be in about humanity and I know it is possible to feel compassion for the lowest of the low, and that it's a much better place to be in if one can still do that in their heart. I believe this planet and all life on it really does need all the Love it can get at the moment...that it's Love that can make the difference, regardless of how it plays out at this time.

Peace.

I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:58 am

JT to all my fellow animal lovers. Hugs
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 am

Ashera wrote:I am not human - and in this sense there is no "we".

I can imagine that this point of view is not easy to get... and many fear that, implementing this inclusive plural of "we" again, not even registering that they unwillingly keep the steamroller running.

Animals do not protest. They do not demonstrate. Why should I beg the humans to change? I do not come as beggar.

Ashera

I am not human - and in this sense there is no "we"

Oh, be assured that I definitelly get your point of view, I can totaly understand.

But the philosophical discussion of:

WE = humans

or

WE = eternal souls occupying human bodies and sharing (human) experiences

will not be helpful at the moment. Just for the sake of the fact that "the one who knows, knows".

But in this case, "if you know", you must have asked yourself the famous question: Then why I'm here and what's the purpose? I mean, if not being a human (which we ALL aren't at all from another perspective), than what are you doing here on this planet? It's definitelly not just for the sake of being here and "enjoy" this "wonderful" ride in a human body, isn't it?

And about Why should I beg the humans to change?:

Well "we" or (I) shouldn't beg...this is true. But "we" or (I) should consider the fact that the humans as species need to change themselves. Just for the sake of the fact that the "non humans" among "us" or (I) can easily answer the above metnioned question: Then why I'm here and what's the purpose? scratch

The one or the other on this forum might already "know" or sense the correct answer.

much respect
    Mall...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm