tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
Carol
lawlessline
silentghost
mudra
Threecaster
Jenetta
Chimpsky
Brook
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
16 posters

Does Floyd Promote Hate?

Poll

Does Floyd promote hate?

[ 3 ]
    Does Floyd Promote Hate? Bar_left33%Does Floyd Promote Hate? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Does Floyd Promote Hate? Bar_left67%Does Floyd Promote Hate? Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    Floyd
    Floyd

Does Floyd Promote Hate? Empty Does Floyd Promote Hate?

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

"you promote hate"

"Why not add up the total feedback
    and see if you can find a common theme here as to what I am trying to point out to you. I think it is being said by other posters as well"

These are the words of Lionhawk to me So I thought lets see.

If you guys do think so then I guess Im a hate promoter.

Lets put it to the test. can we exclude the 18 vote lol
    I also know that some of you like both of us and will abstain.

So this is the best way of adding up the total feedback as Lionhawk suggests and I will be gentlemanly enough to accept the results as I hope he would be.
    Sad isn't it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Does Floyd Promote Hate? Empty Re: Does Floyd Promote Hate?

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Down with Floyd! Die Spam Die
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 am

Honestly I noticed that when reds lose you black out somewhat and when they win you are almost like Mudra's bro Does Floyd Promote Hate? 245713

Kudos to both of you , and Mudra aswell...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 871378

P.S. reds- Liverpool fc (for American friends )
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 am

lol @ Oxy

Cup Final tomorrow Beren. The reds are doing great so no blackout lol. One has to remember the white supremacy thread is about identifying the networks of hate. Sweet Irony.

You gonna watch the game Bez..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 am

How silly this is Floyd! As a member of the so called CULT you claim is DEMONIC and White Supremest.....My vote does not count....LOL

But make no mistake....it's hateful to claim such things about me. And as such...you are promoting such behavior.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Hmmm, so Floyd why are you asking ? Surely you know what you are doing scratch

Could it be all the strange posts on the "white supremacist" thread, where folk come on and argue points that haven't been made ?

Could it be as Churchill said of the Brits and Americans "two nations separated by the same language" ?

Could it be that your tone pokes the sore point of peoples 'Emotional Dissonance', and the hate is a simple act of 'Defended Behaviour' ?

Its all rather amusing really, how people twist things & try to game everything Laugh

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Does Floyd Promote Hate? Empty Re: Does Floyd Promote Hate

Post  Jenetta Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Can I vote twice...(1) for Yes and (1) for No? Haven't voted yet...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 187111
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

Does Floyd Promote Hate? Haters-dougDoes Floyd Promote Hate? Haters-mickeyDoes Floyd Promote Hate? Haters-car
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 am

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 399692

That`s Lord T with his blind followers and Floyd you are the last one in the far right corner rubbing your nose against Lionhawk there ...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 164548

P.S.

Sorry please both Floyd and Lionhawk for this joke on you two... I consider you guys in a good light and despite being at opposite opinion side you are very civil and good hearted.
    It`s a good example of how two opposed opinions and souls can work it out even in disagreeing.

Now for Lort T`s sake ... he`s a good dutch fella... Does Floyd Promote Hate? 895787 only and I say IF only he promise to bring to everybody here a stroopwaffels of Galactic measurement and size ... Does Floyd Promote Hate? 849210
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Your philosophical inquiry Floyd brought this one to heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXfCNE5P6tM

Thanks for the Kudos Beren.
    Kudos back at you Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Bong bonga

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 pm

@ Beren we won the cup lad.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 pm

[quote="Floyd"]
    Brook wrote:How silly this is Floyd! As a member of the so called CULT you claim is DEMONIC and White Supremest.....My vote does not count....LOL

But make no mistake....it's hateful to claim such things about me. And as such...you are promoting such behavior.

This whole thread is a joke and was intended to be so. I have never made such claims about you. And I doubt you are.
    Only about the so called masters and aliens. Dont take it personally.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Floyd wrote:@ Beren we won the cup lad.

YES! Very Happy

Though some UTD haters over here make fun of us saying it`s a peanut cup...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 965945
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Beren wrote:
    Floyd wrote:@ Beren we won the cup lad.

YES! Very Happy

Though some UTD haters over here make fun of us saying it`s a peanut cup...

Does Floyd Promote Hate? 965945
    They are just jealous of our European cups Bez lad and it will always be that way.
    The Reds are back.
    silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 am

Floyd wrote:lol @ Oxy

Cup Final tomorrow Beren. The reds are doing great so no blackout lol. One has to remember the white supremacy thread is about identifying the networks of hate. Sweet Irony.

You gonna watch the game Bez..

no its more about you attaching bullshit dogmas to people you dont even know
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 am

silentghost wrote:

no its more about you attaching bullshit dogmas to people you dont even know

How's your recently deceased 5000 year old master doing?

What was his name again? Where did he come from? Where did he live? Where is it buried or did it dematerialise? What are the names of its associates if it had any and where they also elderly? What proof is there that it existed at all apart from in the mind of its alleged student?

And actually its nothing to do with dogma or hate but opinion.
    The word bullshit is better associated with the creator of your little group I would say.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

I am sure he hates promoting hate.Or is that the other way round? Right thats it time for tea.

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 am

Actually the word that comes to mind is dissension. Paul, it is clear that you are a very intelligent individual who enjoys dialogue with others that shows off how much you know. I also think you enjoy adversarial types of confrontations where you can banter back and forth - again to have fun, perhaps show off.

One of the main missions of an enlightened individual is to go beyond polarity and not make anyone less then oneself. We may not like Bill, Kerry, David and others behavior. We may be disappointed in how they play the human game by exploiting others and how they are caught up in ego along with their own self-delusion. We may even get angry with them for wasting our time and duping us. Yet in the process we also see how they are duping themselves and how far we have come in our own observations about the way things really are. In fact, one can even move into a state of being grateful for the experience as it was a bit of a fun ride for awhile and helped remove a few personal blinders.

I've observed how creating dissension at times is fun for you. Perhaps it's your way of enlivening things and keeping yourself intellectually or emotionally engaged.

However, I don't like personal interactions that are at the emotional expense of another member, irrespective of who does it.

There is another thing I've noticed about various members here. Many of them are gifted along with being teachers/experts of one sort or another in their own right in the real world. We all bring to this table an amazing amount of life experience, information and talent. I would hope that human element is met with an attitude of mutual respect. In my opinion there are multiple ways of interacting with someone without attacking or baiting them.

For myself, sometimes I feel lonely here. I would love to have people more knowledgable then myself explain some of information we share with one another in an understandable manner. Having literally sat at the feet of a number of spiritual masters one of the things I truly appreciated is how they could take complex ideas, concepts and spiritual teachings and explain them in a manner that made this information easily understood. To me that is a gifted teacher and guide. Someone who is filled with humility and respect towards others along with the patience to help others understand what they know. Personally, I'm here to learn from our fellow members. And everyday I come to share with others what I find of interest while surfing the net and am in wonder about.

As for you Paul... I wonder. What are you looking for? A little intellectual stimulation and fun? Camaraderie? Others who share your vision and opinions? Friends? An international community of like-minded individuals? A soul group?

Are we having fun yet?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 am

The answer to that is very simple Carol. Answers.

I am deeply cynical of closed groups unforthcoming who make unverifiable claims.
    Just like I am deeply cynical of those who whore themselves to the truth movement for the sole intention of deceit or to make money.

I always say respect where it is due but sadly for those claiming to be at the epicentre of the truth movement there is litle respect due to them and that is a perfectly viable opinion.

The words of Randy Maugns in a recent post of his sums this attitude up

"This does not mean we benignly tolerate bullshit---nor do we suffer fools, egotistical clowns, greedy merchants, or vile agents of dissimulation"

That's about really though I would add the only thing I find offensive are those individuals disseminating this bullshit into the veins of the alternative community.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

Ahhh, a crusader. Well tally-ho then.

Does Floyd Promote Hate? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1gr2lg0V4i0zqADdVqnv-Il85hQOdTo0BtIfxckLqpvFbXofG-BgfJXz8

p.s. Crusader Rabbit is an excellent role model and one of my favorites as a child, along with the Lone Ranger.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 am

scratch

If you hate hate, then you love, except that you hate.

If you love hate, then you hate, except that you love.

Some folks are in a Love - Hate relationship.

Darth Vadar we love to hate (Poor lil Annie!)

So you can hate that you love hate, or you can love that you hate love, unless you hate that you hate love, or you can love that you love hate, or hate that you hate hate, or love that you love love... Does Floyd Promote Hate? Small_subtle_facepalm

I'm beginning to sense a pattern here...

If these are two sides of the same coin, I say we spend the coin on some pints and we all have a good time!

Toast

(and if you're still feeling resentment, anger, and hostility about some words, here are some more words: With a chartreuse poster of your patron saint on the ceiling, smear Kao-Pectate all over your body and stick this up your bum: Oooyeah 1 You'll feel much better afterwards!)

(with apologies to Carol! Embarassed I just hadda doit)

Last edited by Threecaster on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 am

Not partucularly Carol. Its just an area I find interesting. Im not a big fan of bullshitters.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

Insanely Happy Now that is funny Threecaster.

Your little explanation here reminded me of a true story of an old friend who was a nurse. She lived in Manhatten Beach and one evening took a road trip with her husband and friends to Las Vegas. Pretty much everyone was cranky by the time they arrived and she insisted that they all needed enemas to get the cr*p out and proceeded to give everyone the water treatment. I was in hysterics when she retold this story as it was all too easy to envision her ordering everyone to bend over.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 am

Carol wrote: Insanely Happy Now that is funny Threecaster.

Your little explanation here reminded me of a true story of an old friend who was a nurse. She lived in Manhatten Beach and one evening took a road trip with her husband and friends to Las Vegas. Pretty much everyone was cranky by the time they arrived and she insisted that they all needed enemas to get the cr*p out and proceeded to give everyone the water treatment. I was in hysterics when she retold this story as it was all too easy to envision her ordering everyone to bend over.

Shouldn't that story be posted in the full of crap files?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm