tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 am

    Mercuriel wrote:And to further lay the Obfuscation and Sophistry to waste...

    There really is only One...

    Wink

    Yes, there is only one...

    Ashera
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 am

    Be assured... I do not philosophise. I am not interested in such theoretical crap.

    And do not impute anything to me (imputation is a typical human characteristic btw.) because you do not know me.

    Where did I talk about eternal souls, for example?

    I am not here with a "purpose" in the sense of a subject-object-logic. So the questions you want me to ask myself are completely irrelevant in my case.

    Ashera
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Völuspa

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:59 am

    It was in ancient times,
    When nothing was,
    There was neither sand nor sea
    Nor cold waves;
    No earth existed,
    Nor heaven above,
    Magic space was void,
    And no vegetation.

    Genesis: Nothing existed, neither end nor beginning

    Völuspa: Magic space was void


    She saw there, wading the grievous currents,
    Lying men and murderers

    ....

    She sees rise up for a second time
    earth from the sea, eternally green

    In Völuspa, in contrast to Revelation (20:12), the evil ones will not experience the Second Coming (Vsp. 65) because they all perished in Ragnarök. This illustrates an important “theological” difference, since not all souls will survive.
    malletzky
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 52
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  malletzky Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 am

    Ashera wrote:Be assured... I do not philosophise. I am not interested in such theoretical crap.

    Neither do I. Please Re-read my post again...I said that any philosophical discussion will not be helpful at the moment.

    And do not impute anything to me (imputation is a typical human chracteristic btw.) because you do not know me.

    Where did I talk about eternal souls, for example?

    I didn't impute anything? The comment of eternal souls IS mine...I just attempted to start a civlized discussion with my own imput. But it seems that you impute that I impute?

    I am not here with a "purpose" in the sense of a subject-object-logic.

    Aahhh...talking about "I do not philosophise"? I see. But...your comment ""I am not human - and in this sense there is no "we"" alone is a philosophical thought worth of starting a philosophical discussion. So here, you're getting in contradiction with what you say.


    So the questions you want me to ask myself are completely irrelevant in my case.

    I don't want you to do anything. It's all your choice what to do or think. Just for the sake of the fact that "your case" is so different then "ours". But this is where you get in contradiction again...than you're here on this planet in a human body...like it or not. We all are. So this circumstance alone doesn't make you any better or worst then "us". Or dou you feel that you're something special?

    I have a hint for you...take a look in my signature about being ONE...you might understand that "we" are not that different at all as you might think "we" are.


    Ashera
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 am

    It is not about choice... but who gets that? I do not discuss anymore, anyway. It is useless. I tell stories, and opinions are boring.

    To define something as equal does not mean that it is equal. In fact it is a form of violence.

    Ashera
    malletzky
    malletzky

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 52
    Location : on the other side of the mirror

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  malletzky Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 am

    You just give up? No further discussion just because the one or the other here might have a boring opinion?

    But then, why bother being on a forum like this? Or did you expect that no one will bother to read what you post and therefore will not have their own "boring" opinions?

    You should at least not underestimate the ability of the forum members where you wish to participate to discern for themselves if what you post here is useless and/or worth of discussion.

    You don't want to discuss any more? Well...it's your choice. No matter what you think about making choices...you DID choose. So it's maybe you that didn't get it?

    much respect
    Mall...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2218
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 am

    Ashera wrote:

    To define something as equal does not mean that it is equal. In fact it is a form of violence.

    Ashera

    That's an interesting comment Ashera. Do you mind if I ask what it means exactly?
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 am

    Ashera wrote:Hmm, what is human?

    It cost me a lot of time to get out that I am not human, but now I am very happy with that knowledge. I am an animal, a talking and thinking one; many animals think. Humans are no animals - and they do not think. And that is the problem.

    Ashera

    That is actually a very good question. Here is wikipedia's answer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human but I have found there are as many definitions as people

    Flowers

    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 am

    Ashera wrote:It is not about choice... but who gets that? I do not discuss anymore, anyway. It is useless. I tell stories, and opinions are boring.

    To define something as equal does not mean that it is equal. In fact it is a form of violence.

    Ashera

    Your opinion is then, that opinions are boring and you are using this forum to discuss this. Thats two internal contradictions in two lines.

    Not bad going

    Could you expand on the meanining of your last statement? It's a little vague and possibly nonsensical.


    Last edited by Floyd on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    mystic
    mystic

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-03-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  mystic Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:24 am

    I have come to believe that the fate of humanity is and always has been in our hands. And right now we arent doing so good. I honestly cant say if aliens are in the mix but cannot discount the possiblity. I decided along time ago that what ever happens here on this planet I will ride it out to the end. We all are aware of the problems that vex this planet. We just refuse to undertake the solutions. I have often thought about GOD. Our actions at this time and in the past I just wonder if HE thinks "I created them why" We are capable of being and doing so much more than we are. 18 people cant free the planet but 18 million could. Visiting the sites that I do I get overwhelmed by the darkness and hopeless future that some see. That is why MOA is so important. Here there is hope and is a vital lifeline for me. I dont know what the future will be but i do know what it could be. And the could be is what I try to stay focused on.
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:30 am

    I never give up. Why do you project your opinions on me?

    Perhaps guys like you start to listen one day? Perhaps that is the reason why I am here?

    Opinions are of no value...

    I do not underestimate anything, I just measure what you do. And why do you generalize? Forum members... It is about you; or are you the mouthpiece of all here?

    I am convinced that one cannot discuss everything. Discussion is just the wrong method to come to truth.

    There is no choice..., except in a discourse universe based on arbitrariness. And I am no part of that.

    I wish you well,
    Ashera
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 am

    Andromeda wrote:
    Ashera wrote:Hmm, what is human?

    It cost me a lot of time to get out that I am not human, but now I am very happy with that knowledge. I am an animal, a talking and thinking one; many animals think. Humans are no animals - and they do not think. And that is the problem.

    Ashera

    That is actually a very good question. Here is wikipedia's answer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human but I have found there are as many definitions as people

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 374937


    That shows that definitions are useless...

    Ashera
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 am

    Sanicle wrote:
    Ashera wrote:

    To define something as equal does not mean that it is equal. In fact it is a form of violence.

    Ashera

    That's an interesting comment Ashera. Do you mind if I ask what it means exactly?

    What, if I say that I am no social being, and I can proof that scientifically. And then someone, who possibly did not get my argumentation, comes and says: "Sure you are a social being!". Then he defines me. And that is violence.

    Ashera
    shiloh
    shiloh

    Posts : 1050
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Age : 64
    Location : Akbar Ra

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  shiloh Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 am

    mystic wrote:I have come to believe that the fate of humanity is and always has been in our hands. And right now we arent doing so good. I honestly cant say if aliens are in the mix but cannot discount the possiblity. I decided along time ago that what ever happens here on this planet I will ride it out to the end. We all are aware of the problems that vex this planet. We just refuse to undertake the solutions. I have often thought about GOD. Our actions at this time and in the past I just wonder if HE thinks "I created them why" We are capable of being and doing so much more than we are. 18 people cant free the planet but 18 million could. Visiting the sites that I do I get overwhelmed by the darkness and hopeless future that some see. That is why MOA is so important. Here there is hope and is a vital lifeline for me. I dont know what the future will be but i do know what it could be. And the could be is what I try to stay focused on.
    Well said Mystical One!
    This is the kind of commentary which should pervade the new age forums, away from the speculations and the fear mongerings so prevalent, as you have witnessed.

    All incarnates are indeed true and valid witnesses for the evolution of the universe; no matter what their present polarised mindsets allows them to process from their deeper levels from the heart from their shallower ideas and perceptions in their minds.

    I decided to comment on your commentary; precisely because it comes from the heart and is true in a form of innocence and without hypocrisy.
    Your soul or extended human consciousness might be rather more awakened to great changes in consciousness ahead, than you admit in your humbleness.

    Perhaps I should add, that the cocreation of all the incarnates as parts of the creator engages indeed what many term individual timelines, but that all such are encompassed in an enveloping one. Your journey in what you call life can only succeed, despite the experience of temporary failures. So you are safe in the way that counts.

    This is just like you in incarnation being like a drop in the ocean and a family of drops can indeed create their own whirlpool or waves; seemingly and sometimes flowing contra some other families of wavelets in the sea.
    You are the ocean too in the disincarnated state of being and to realise this will allow you to transcend many limitations which you now experience.
    The oceanic wave is the envelope and this one is determined or programmed by the One you call God or creator and his Word.

    And that is what you truly are - the ocean and the sea of seas - Tethyis Mirabilis Astralis.
    Who can remember it and absorb all the whirlpools of divers families of water droplets - without exclusions?


    Shalom and Nasmaste'
    shiloh
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:45 am

    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:It is not about choice... but who gets that? I do not discuss anymore, anyway. It is useless. I tell stories, and opinions are boring.

    To define something as equal does not mean that it is equal. In fact it is a form of violence.

    Ashera

    Your opinion is then, that opinions are boring and you are using this forum to discuss this. Thats two internal contradictions in two lines.

    Not bad going

    Could you expand on the meanining of your last statement? It's a little vague and possibly nonsensical.

    No, you impute that I have opinions. That is not my problem, it is yours. So the contradiction you allegedly detected is based on your false assumptions.

    Ashera.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 am

    It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 am

    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    A litte all-knowing fascist character?

    Ashera


    Last edited by Ashera on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 am

    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 am

    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera

    If you really did not like opinions or discussing them then you would do neither. You would remain silent about them as they have no value to you. By doing so, that is to say, discussing and forming opinions about opinions and opinions about other people (eg calling me arrogant)you are being contaradictory.
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 am

    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera

    If you really did not like opinions or discussing them then you would do neither. You would remain silent about them as they have no value to you. By doing so, that is to say, discussing and forming opinions about opinions and opinions about other people (eg calling me arrogant)you are being contaradictory.

    I think you do not get the method of logical precision.

    Ashera
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera

    If you really did not like opinions or discussing them then you would do neither. You would remain silent about them as they have no value to you. By doing so, that is to say, discussing and forming opinions about opinions and opinions about other people (eg calling me arrogant)you are being contaradictory.

    I think you do not get the method of logical precision.

    Ashera
    I think you dont understand that you are contardicting yourself.
    Ashera
    Ashera

    Posts : 3089
    Join date : 2011-03-16
    Location : Alienne Atreides

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Ashera Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 am

    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera

    If you really did not like opinions or discussing them then you would do neither. You would remain silent about them as they have no value to you. By doing so, that is to say, discussing and forming opinions about opinions and opinions about other people (eg calling me arrogant)you are being contaradictory.

    I think you do not get the method of logical precision.

    Ashera
    I think you dont understand that you are contardicting yourself.

    You are the incarnated contradiction here, and you do not get that, you bipedal education gap, you zero on stilts...

    Ashera
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2011-02-26
    Location : Dislocated...

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 am

    Good grief! Arguments and contradictions!

    Must be a sign for me to put retarded video links up again in response(I know, I am pathetic sometimes...). Crazy Happy

    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/teMlv3ripSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

    Post  Floyd Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 am

    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Ashera wrote:
    Floyd wrote:It was not a false assumption. Perhaps in your opinion it was a false asumption (oh sorry you dont have opinions)
    To me it is clear that you have opinions about opinions even though you say you dont like them nor like discussing them. Both of which you are doing here right now.

    How arrogant you are... But I am used to that.

    Ashera

    I am not being arrogant. I am simply pointing out a couple of flaws in your argument (opinion).

    No, with a mind-set like yours you cannot understand me.

    Ashera

    If you really did not like opinions or discussing them then you would do neither. You would remain silent about them as they have no value to you. By doing so, that is to say, discussing and forming opinions about opinions and opinions about other people (eg calling me arrogant)you are being contaradictory.

    I think you do not get the method of logical precision.

    Ashera
    I think you dont understand that you are contardicting yourself.

    You are the incarnated contradiction here, and you do not get that, you bipedal education gap, you zero on stilts...

    Ashera

    Does that mean our date tonight is off? its a shame as I know this nice liitle bar.
    My my..so you do have opinions after all. And quite strong ones at that.

      Current date/time is Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 am