tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
eleni
Beren
enemyofNWO
Jenetta
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
newel
12 posters

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Carol wrote:... Who knows what is going to happen. With all of the timeline shifts... I've decided to look at this as if we are living in the lathe of heaven and we dream the future we want. My focus is on zero-point energy, technology that cleans up toxic waste including radiation, home gardens, shunning the banksters and PTB... government in general as I really can't relate to the mentality of the political scene...

I too believe these things will come to pass, Carol, though on which version of earth, well, who knows :) Surely on the transfigured Earth, the one I'm choosing every day, there will be free energy and the mess will be cleaned up, and cooperation and Unity/ Christ /Buddha consciousness will be the order of each (glorious) day. Though just HOW that happens, I'm not sure~ maybe the benevolent ET's will help us through as we prepare for the transformation~ or perhaps the transformation/ galactic wave itself will take care of it... I don't know...

But I SUSPECT that we must "Keep The Faith" and work for those technologies and elevated states of consciousness with our every breath, until either the timelines shift so much that we wake to find that we are already there, or we surf the wave into the next dimension in a surge of joy and relief...

Either way, it is wonderful to know that you, and so many others are joining Hands, Hearts and Spirits to support each other as we all do this together The Karen

Last edited by LeeEllisMusic on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks Lee. I think you might appreciate this.

ET/UFO Disclosure | Paul Hellyer "ET's can help us if we let them" | Towards a Peaceful Economy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgAGG3Ve5Q&NR=1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

Carol wrote:Thanks Lee. I think you might appreciate this.

ET/UFO Disclosure | Paul Hellyer "ET's can help us if we let them" | Towards a Peaceful Economy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgAGG3Ve5Q&NR=1

Thank You Carol~ that was lovely~ such hope! I love you
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 am

There is a new Halfpasthuman report . Always very interesting to read .

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Cliff was on the latest Veritas show.

S y n o p s i s

If even a fraction of the global human population is latently psychic, then there is the possibility that an anomalous, systematic collective human mental power may be potentially suggesting (whether they know it or not) events that may occur in the future. Even a small fraction of psychic individuals constitutes a large number of people on the planet today.

If even a small percentage of the global population (now @ 7 Billion Human Beings) is even subconsciously suggesting in random conversations across the internet the potentiality of future events, then an enormous data set of emotionally-laden, suggestive language, is being created every second of every day as human beings converse with each other.

How often have you had a thought, then had a confirmation almost directly afterwards? Eg: You think of a friend, and immediately that friend texts you, or calls you. Or, you have a sense of an event occurring, just to have it happen immediately afterwards. You are not alone when these events ARE happening, and those events may have more meaning than you know.

These synchronicities, although unexplainable to Western Scientists before the advent of Quantum Mechanics, were often played off as "coincidence" or "chance"...but, the reoccurring nature of these events all across humanity suggest otherwise. Remember, just because our Western Science cannot explain it, does not mean it does not exist. Therefore, human beings, even if only a small portion and even if only by an unknown latent ability, may be inherently psychic, and that many of them, in concert, could potentially be forecasting events (great and small) that would be intrinsically tied to every human being.

B i o

The Web Bot is an internet prophetic computer program that predicts or forecasts future events on a global scale. It is actually the Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis Report, commonly known as The Web Bot. The Web Bot is the brainchild of Clif High, a reclusive genius with a strong background on linguistics and human behavioral studies. Clif High has a patent on computer-assisted reading technology which allows reading from computer screens at up to 2000 words per minute. Reaching into other areas of hidden potential within language use by humans, he has been developing a system of software internet agents (like search engines use) and other proprietary processing methods to predict future events. The software project, begun in 1997, captures near-real-time changes in language patterns within internet discussions. Then, employing radical linguistic techniques of his own devising, he develops a model which anticipate! s future events with some seeming accuracy. The processing has, at its core, a method of assigning emotional values to complex content and time carry-values to predict changes in future behavior based on how people are using language now.

Since June 2001 when the work projected a major 'tipping point', that is a 'life-changing event' with aspects of 'military and accident' that would forever change the way we live to occur inside 90 days, the web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River. As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype information at his web site, www.halfpasthuman.

http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8724

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 am

Carol
    You wrote
    " If even a fraction of the global human population is latently psychic, then there is the possibility that an anomalous, systematic collective human mental power may be potentially suggesting (whether they know it or not) events that may occur in the future. Even a small fraction of psychic individuals constitutes a large number of people on the planet today. "

I do believe that that we all are potentially psychic . I have known this for along time since I was a four years old kid . We have connection with the mass consciousness of our species when we are asleep ; add to that the genetic memory play and the possibility that humans could be reprogrammed by radio frequencies or even words .
    Snip
    "Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. "
    "One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used."

"The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

"Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages."

END SNIPS
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=28103

The complex mixture of phenomena at play with the human masses makes the reading of the possibility of future events in the Cliff's High reports so fascinating to me .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 am

Indeed it does. Remember back when we were posting about the book/movie "Lath of Heaven?" I often thought that a lot of programing literally happened via the news media on radio and TV (I don't listen to radio or have TV at home), but there is TV here at mums. The family channel was advertising about several upcoming programs (Pretty Little Liars and a new program where the main character was advertised as to how many times she can die). This is supposedly family TV "programming - mind programming."

I think in general terms for those who are addicted to TV that they are programmed to think in terms which are not mentally, emotionally or spiritually healthy for them and much of this programming spills into the collective unconscious to influence the youth. However, I've often thought that those of us who do not watch or participate in mind control programming also have an influence on the collective unconscious and often spend much of our energy in resetting the human agenda during our sleep mode. It's a wild theory but the truth be known I'm running across more and more people who are praying for family and friends even while driving down the road. Meaning these people have disconnected from mind control and replugged themselves into source.

Day after day I read about Doom and day after day I also read how Doom failed as the human spirit is being required to jump higher and higher hurdles. We are witnessing a huge battle going on with respect to what we put our focus on and how much energy we give it. To stop putting energy into Doom, go into observer mode and use conscious intention to alter the potential outcome is what human evolution is about. This means to rise above denial and become an active participant in creation of a present that is outside of Doom even though one is surrounded by disasters on all sides. I see megga earth changes problems coming up with snow melts, flooding, more moisture in the air from all of the volcanic eruptions, violent weather, quakes and sink holes. The world around us is undergoing massive changes and so are we.

My 15 year old daughter prefers to watch programs like Judge Judy, Jeopardy, DIY (Do it yourself home improvement projects) and wheel of fortune. That's it. Because we did not have a TV in the house she never got programmed and is her own person with her own opinions and is very grounded. I like that.

Yet she is very creative, is a writer, written several books and creates a world that works for her sans TV and plugged into source. Many of her friends don't have TV either and in Hawaii, the culture is very family oriented. They are very much psychically connected to one another because of the strong emotional ties they have to one another and to their environment. I suspect there are indigenous groups throughout the planet that dream source as compared to processing mind-controlled TV programming and that they have a profound influence on the collective at an unconscious level.

Yet TV also provides a media, the net even more so of educating people to the possibilities of these other realities and on the net people can further explore and choose what type of input they are opening themselves up to which can lend toward expanding their consciousness exponentially to a whole new level of awareness.

If words can alter out DNA, think what the movie "The Secret" did to mass consciousness. Or the other movie "What the Bleep?" did to awaken people to possibilities of present-time thinking. The future exists in the present and it is by altering out thoughts in the present that we create what happens next with respect to conscious evolution. Earth changes contribute to speeding up this evolutionary process as one must stay grounded in order to deals with life threatening events. And these life threatening events also provide an opportunity to pop out of a rut and perhaps to develop an overview of life itself.

Human consciousness is reinventing itself as it is far more then any type of mind-control programming can possible encompass. It is our psychic link to one another that facilitates this process and those few who think they can control the masses are suffering from mass self-delusion. When the snow melts what happens? When one's spiritual/mental/emotional blocks are released, what happens? Nature and evolution cannot be stymied or stopped. Conscious awakening and expansion of physic abilities will continue to unfold as that is the way of nature and spiritual unfoldment.

newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Clif High (Web Bot) on Veritas - June 10, 2011 by VeritasShow

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL261FB297EA699540
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/p/261FB297EA699540?hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/p/261FB297EA699540?hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you metaw .
    Something to listen to tomorrow .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Here is the latest data on the shape of things to come (42 pages): http://galaksija.com/literatura/shape_11.pdf

Crashing Peaks
    Conjunctions and separations
    Markets
    Terra Occludes
    Banks Herniate
    Dark and Shiny
    GlobalPop
    Off with their robes
    Bait Mate

and much, much more

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Here is Cliff's August interview link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfP0mrE_gl4&feature=player_embedded

the universe wants 'US' to hear this interview in its raw transparent state...(hint) the shape of things to come...

Content includes: Patrick Geryl, Solar Activity, Clif High, Matterium, 7 sacred plants, crop circles, earthquakes, inland seas, 9.11.11, 10.11.11, 1.6.12, 12.20.12...Lettuce & Kale, Beyond linear education, Self imposed World Economic Crisis, Asia, Australia, South America, Meditation, Bipolar earth and human impacts, Weeping Mountains...the big Shake and Bake...Food where shall we grow thee

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Warning - graphic language - http://www.halfpasthuman.com/PMF.html

YAPMF (Yet Another Planetary Mind XXXX from those who claim they own your XXX...)

It would appear that the onrushing pace of events in the solar system, as well as with the mass of omnihumanity, is threatening the well laid plans of the entrenched powers for global smack-down. To their horror the entrenched powers have discovered that the flow of events is rapidly slipping from their control (due to too many confluences to discuss here), and that they must, if there is any hope of maintaining their grip on terrestrial humanity, accelerate their plans. Soooo...the long drawn out progression of wars, through terrorism, through financial chaos, was to lead directly to nuclear false flag incidents.

Read the rest at link above.

newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 pm

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

This is one topic Cliff is uniquely qualified to speak on at great length! Rolling Eyes
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 pm

CLIF HIGH/WEBBOTS EXCERPTS MARCH 2 ,ITS ALL OVER!
    This [sense of shock] is so [vital/alive] that it will be [personally affective] of nearly all humans/life on earth. In the descriptors of the [complexity shock], we have repeated sets that provide some sets going to the broader response patterns of the humans who endure the [complexity shock]. These patterns include the frequently forecast [drooling humans] who are [struck dumb] by the [process (of) living through the complexification wave crest]. Additional descriptors include other [responses], including [SOC's (self organizing collectives], and what we are calling [shockwave riders]. These sets refer to what must be considered as a [new (in the 21st century) human]. These [shockwave riders] present a [new psychology], and even a [new physiology] that will be part of the forecast [new definition (of being human)]. In some cases the [shockwave rider] will [present] as an [idiot-savant], while in others the presentation will be [specifically focused (within an otherwise 'normal' human)], and in yet others, something of a [synergistic emergence] appeared.

All of these (and others not discussed) responses to the [complexity shock] are those that proved enduring enough to make it into the longer term value sets, though we note that this did not indicate effectiveness. In the organization of reality, many orders of life (in the taxonometric sense) here on terra are what can be called 'fourth order'1. A key characteristic of 'fourth order life' is that there is little to no outward differentiation of individuals. Think insects...basically, within their sub-order divisions, all insects of a type look alike. In contrast, third order life is where there is no individuation amongst individuals (think amoebas). In fifth order life, there is differentiation between individuals. Think humans where the exception is any form of physically identical characteristics, and even then, as with 'identical twins', there is differentiation mentally.

While we live on a planet where the first, second, third, and fourth order life is dominated by the fifth order beings, ourselves, it must be noted that our bodies/minds/ki
    may be fifth order, our [organizations] are distinctly [fourth order] in their operation. The [mass process/mass consumption/mass production] systems that characterized the past age of humans are distinctly 'fourth order' in principles and operations. It is a true statement that most of the additional (beyond expected/normal) suffering at the individual human level through this decade (2010-2020) resulted from the transition contention between fourth and fifth order thinking. That [fourth order concepts] had to fail as an operational modus for the human species was imposed by universe, 1 Note that the Mayan long count calendar records the movement from the 'fourth sun' to the 'fifth sun', coincidentally.

The cessation of the building tension language in March 2012 was/is correlated with the degradation of the [global currency systems] as well as providing the [three 'spikes'] that [puncture] the [balloon of planetary derivatives] in a [massive catastrophe (financially)] in or around the June solstice of that year, 2012. The [2012 derivatives destruction] produced nearly [destroying deflation] on a level and scope that had never before been seen on earth (we think). The [deflation explosion of 2012] rocked the world. In a sense, given that the actual initiation of the process began in March, the [derivatives destroying (damaged documents) debacle] of [late spring/ early summer 2012] should have surprised no one, yet, given all the ruckus globally, apparently many humans were caught unaware.

That the planet [shed] over [90/ninety percent] of the [notional 'wealth'] in such a short demonstrations] planet wide in 2012. Of course, losing the first 90 percent made it only slightly easier to lose 90 percent of the remaining 10 percent over the next few months.

Yet at the same time, real 'wealth' in the form of calories of stored food, energy, the knowledge/skills to grow more, produce more, sky rocketed in value. This was the greatest wealth transfer in history. (DINAR RV?-ed.) The quadrillions of paper debt dissolved into constituent fibers releasing the bonds that have held down humanity these last thousand years and a newly reborn species emerged from the cotton cocoon of paper currency debt.

Oh, as a side effect, the metals (gold, silver, nickel, copper et al) as a representative for calories in a trade ready fashion, also saw their nominal 'values' skyrocket in all
    currencies (while the currencies themselves had meaning). Markets, as places of speculation and greed and exploitation, faded as the decade progressed into a resource constrained economy globally and 'smart' became synonymous with successful in a world free of laws and lawyers. In the developing resource constrained world of the 2011 to 2020 decade, the successful models did not have internal parasites such as central banking and masonic courts and 'managers' as a class. In the new world it was [produce or die], and as central banisters produced nothing from nothing with nothing at risk and yet demanded something from everyone for their no risk no work efforts at producing nothing, they died. As did 'markets' as places of speculation and exploitation.

Universe became too serious for such non productive endeavors, rather suddenly, and especially in our local part of the solar system.

www.halfpasthuman.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:34 am