tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
seekeroftruth
Mercuriel
Owlsden
HigherLove
Beren
Brook
Troy Are Us
JesterTerrestrial
Simplicity
We Are You
Threecaster
THEeXchanger
Carol
paz
burgundia
malletzky
Floyd
wingmanof light
lindabaker
mudra
27 posters

Warm Welcome to all our new members

mudra
    mudra

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty Warm Welcome to all our new members

Post  mudra Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Chiu-t-c-welcome-friends

In the span of a few weeks I have noticed a fresh influx of about 100 new members that have joined our Mists.
    I would like to tell all of you how pleased I am to see you found us .
    Warm welcome in our community.
    Make yourself comfortable , just be who you are and don't be shy to post and share what you like or interests you.
    May you soon feel home.

Have a great journey amongst us .

Hadriel

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty Re: Warm Welcome to all our new members

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm

I also want to ask the new members to please post, to write your dreams and intentions. We don't judge anyone's writing style or spelling, because we all know that language (even if it is your native language) is difficult to write, so GO Ahead, we will understand or we will ask you what you mean. What is happening in your country? What are the people dealing with? Are their hearts high? Is there song?

Linda

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes you all been very Helpful to me and I Welcome All that are hear. I find it most helpfully to toss ides to more like minded people then I am surrounded buy locally. Harp Enlightened

P.S. I like the love Pic is very nice.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty Re: Warm Welcome to all our new members

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:13 am

Yes. Howdy Doody everyone.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 pm

I see so many new members in the last few days here...and I'm sorry that I couldn't find the time to welcome you all personaly.

Please accept my apology...and I use this post to WELCOME you in the mists Hadriel

much respect
    Malletzky
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 pm

does it mean that Richard flushes the toilet there too often? Insanely Happy

Welcome everybody... Flowers
    paz
    paz

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty Hi.

Post  paz Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 am

Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm new to the Mists, although I've been enjoying it for some time as a 'guest'.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Great you decided to join Paz .
    Have a great journey amongst us .

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 pm

I was just amazed to see that we have curently 370 visitors Blink WOW Huge Grin

Warm welcome from me to ALL being here at the moment.

Much respect
    Mall...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Or are we being spamed with clicks? Shocked Suspect cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Actually it's up to 807. I think it was all those comments about cleavage on Floyd's thread.

Yesterday I was monitoring who was visiting the forum. We are very popular in Russia, the UK, China, Australia, Germany, Canada and now the US. We also have guests who are daily regular visitors from New Zealand , Mexico , Colombia , Brazil , Portugal , Puerto Rico , Dominica , Ecuador, Ireland , Greece, Belgium , Netherlands , Sweden , Switzerland, Italy , Spain, Lithuania, Romania , Estonia , Macedonia, Albania , Croatia , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovakia , Serbia , Romania , Poland, Ukraine, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, South Africa , Singapore, Indonesia , Hong Kong , Thailand , Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, and the Philippines.

I'm hoping they find the threads on the Navel Space Command (ET), Tiny Houses, gardening and William Henry.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:02 pm

welcome to all the new members
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 pm

This influx kind of reminds me of the movie "Field of Dreams." Build it and they will come. rendeer

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:45 pm

I think the new numbers are the small green inhabitants of a piloted craft that was supposed to crash into the moon a few weeks ago. Luckily for them they ejected at the last minute and became 'guests' here.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Check This Out

alien alien alien
    UFO on Road

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 am

I find this lot to be very open minded, and some open mouthed; but that's ok too!. As kooky as I am, I was welcomed warmly.

Was wondering why that there was a lot of activity on the boards...so very nice!

Welcome everyone! sunny
    We Are You

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm?ID=724

Post  We Are You Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 am

We Are You

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Empty http://www.giantredplanet.com/

Post  We Are You Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 pm

So many new names I see today amongst the members connected in the last 24H.
    Lovely to see you all here.
    Welcome aboard.
    Enjoy the ride.

Love from me
    mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello fellow sojourners!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Butterflies
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh great! I always knew that you all would join up here!!!

Where did everyone else go lol...did they all get banned?

Thank you all for making the Mists of Avalon so amazing!!!

UFO2

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Ys_Downloads_wallpaper_dragon_02_1024
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Jester cheers
    It's good to see YOU
    I know you are never far away but it's so refreshing when you pop in here

Hugs The Karen Hugs

Much LOve for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Jester I miss you and am glad you popped in to say "hello" dear friend. You might want to look in on the "how is everyone doing?" thread to catch up.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:13 am

JesterTerrestrial: You have one of the cooler names I've seen...you have GOT to have an intresting POV... cyclops

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Warm Welcome to all our new members  Bow
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Well you were right carol i do owe you...haha This place is just great and its nice to see your all still having so much fun while the most amazing transition of planet earth is happening right in front of our eyes! I have been in touch and heard from a few of our friends through direct emails and skype chats and calls and some ground crew meetings in the misty lands of Avalon on earth!

Where those old souls gather in awareness of the great work that has been done! What was uploaded into the collective 'consciousness' from the heart of Avalon is second to none! As for the soul family of Avalon I thank you for sparking a phiyer that shall never be forgotten! This I promise you now! Sometimes the work is invisible to the human mind but it was still done none the less of the earthlings awareness of it! lol

Mudra where would we all be without your endless energy and care taking of the soul family... i really sometimes wonder who you work for and what planet your from....haha lol! thanks my friend much love for you too...you have welcomed so many souls into our cyber home even after they closed our last one you still continue to share with so many here. This place is special and many of you know this im sure as i read a lot of the posts here. The best is yet to come that is what I feel after seeing some new members sharing their thoughts and ideas and research and insight and wisdom and dreams and opinions and inventions and MAGIC!!! JT Candle in the Wind

Thanks threecaster my POV is pretty good sometimes and when in doubt i can flip it out! I was just learning about VOP the velocity of propagation now thats some serious POV of VOP! There's just so much to learn it has blown my mind and i really just have to know in my heart! So um ya...anyway...

THANK YOU FOR STANDING FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVING UP AVALON!!!

Peace JT! UFO2

Warm Welcome to all our new members  The_mists_of_avalon_2_by_e_dina-d34vpdh

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 am