tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012 Empty MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012

Post  Carol Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:30 am

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012 Us_rep_michele_bachmann
    ELECTION 2012
    Michele Bachmann to run for president?
    'When I have sensed the Lord is calling me to do something, I've said yes to it'
    Posted: January 05, 2011

Is tea-party favorite Michele Bachmann looking to run for president in 2012?

The answer is looking more like yes, as a published report says the Minnesota Republican congresswoman is seriously weighing whether to seek the Republican nomination, 17 months after WND originally reported her White House aspirations.

ABC News says "a source close to the three-term congresswoman said Bachmann will travel to Iowa this month for multiple meetings to seek advice from political forces there and party elders close to the caucus process before coming to a final decision regarding a potential presidential run. Bachmann, a native of Waterloo, Iowa, also is set to deliver a keynote speech at an Iowans for Tax Relief PAC fundraiser Jan. 21 in Des Moines, Iowa."

This will reportedly be Bachmann's third trip to Iowa in the last eight months. The state is considered important because of its early presidential caucuses.

When asked whether the Iowa trip was a signal Bachmann intended to run for president, her chief of staff Andy Parrish told the network, "Nothing is off the table."

"The congresswoman is excited about her first trip to Iowa this year," he added.

In the 2009 interview with WND, Bachmann was asked if one day she would run for the Oval Office.

"If I felt that's what the Lord was calling me to do, I would do it," she answered. "When I have sensed that the Lord is calling me to do something, I've said yes to it. But I will not seek a higher office if God is not calling me to do it. That's really my standard.

"If I am called to serve in that realm I would serve," she concluded, "but if I am not called, I wouldn't do it."

Radio host Glenn Beck reacted enthusiastically this morning about the possibility of a Bachmann bid for the White House, telling his audience, "I would vote for her in a heartbeat."

Read more: Michele Bachmann to run for president? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=247741#ixzz1AHEK98dG

SEVERAL YEARS BACK someone who had a NDE and was dead for 1 1/2 hours said he saw a black president and after that a woman president who would be very good for the nation. Is this the woman? I have a good feeling about her and hope this nation gets on track away from big Corporations, the Federal Reserve, the Patriot Act and back to the basics of the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012 Empty Re: MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 pm

isnt she a republican who was foisted ont the unwitting tea party dupes? im pretty sure god didnt ask her to do it.. lol ... 2012 will be too late the titanic will have sunk by then without hitting the delete button on the derivatives.. other people have work to do before then like ron paul and rand paul supporting kucininchs bill.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2323337
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012 Empty Re: MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Carol wrote:In the 2009 interview with WND, Bachmann was asked if one day she would run for the Oval Office.

"If I felt that's what the Lord was calling me to do, I would do it," she answered. "When I have sensed that the Lord is calling me to do something, I've said yes to it. But I will not seek a higher office if God is not calling me to do it. That's really my standard.

"If I am called to serve in that realm I would serve," she concluded, "but if I am not called, I wouldn't do it."
    OMG! Not another one who claims to have an open line with 'The Lord'.
    (NO, that's not LORD TRANCOSO! No No)

Carol wrote: Radio host Glenn Beck reacted enthusiastically this morning about the possibility of a Bachmann bid for the White House, telling his audience, "I would vote for her in a heartbeat.
    Well, that says enough about Glenn Beck.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 am

Mad 1 Nope Crybaby
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:20 am

It would be nice to have a woman for president. But who? Hillary lost her chance when Obama illegally usurped her. Palin is a bit scary because she wants to shoot the owner of Wikileaks just for revealing the corruption of our own government and now Michele talks to the Lord, as did Jimmy Carter. I liked Jimmy Carter because he had spiritual integrity and there were no scandals while he was in office. Of course my favorite prez was JFK and I've been a bit depressed about the succession of puppets since. It's just hard to accept that each one is worse then the one who preceded him. Yet, of all of them since Kennedy, at least Clinton had the nation in the black and understood finances. Ironically, it was Clinton the Republicans tried to impeach for lying about having sex in the oval office where Bush gets off scot free for lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Obama is lying about where he was born and not being a natural born citizen - both treasonous acts. So lets see. If its sex and your caught - off with your head. But if it is destroying millions of lives and the finances of the nation you get a heafty life long pension and benefits. Crazy Happy

There are a number of people saying Obama will run and win in 2012 because he is a great campaigner. Too bad he isn't such a hot leader. Even Putin would do a better job then Obama. I think a requirement for office is that the prez has to at least play an instrument and sing.

My grandfather who knew Reagan actually cried when he realized that Reagan and lied to the public while president. I've been completely disillusioned since Johnson sat in office. There was hope with Obama until the time travel info came out and I realized Obama had been groomed by big Corpa since he was a young lad. Just goes to show that the sign of the times is manipulated from way back when. And just who was funding time travel? Rand? Halburton? The Taxpayers? ahhh - it would be interesting to note who (which corporations) had access to the info from the future. Probably the ones that have the biggest portfolios.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Just spotted this. Enjoy as it is on Who is running for prez in 2012.

http://bltwy.msnbc.msn.com/politics/whos-running-for-president-in-2012-9145.gallery

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

the president in 2012 could be any mascot they choose tied to the front of the titanic as its hull finally slides into the bubbling frothing waves.. it doesnt look like americans will have the luxury of choosing anoither puppet if they dont get something done in the next 90 days. confused
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm ashamed to admit I quit votting because I realized it was a shell game and set up with all of the electronic voting fraud starting with Bush back in 2000. It is a complete and utter waste of time as the candidates are co-opted before they even get to be a candidate... except Jimmy Carter and JFK. The rest, even Reagan (I read the reports where Reagan went on record saying he wasn't qualified to be president but those who wanted him said, yes, but you can win) were compromised. The whole election process is an incredible waste of money which is why I advocate a lottery where all candidates have to be qualified (criteria based on IQ, health, criminal background checks, active in community service and no history of alcohol, cocaine, drug or sexual abuse). They get no salary but expenses are paid for and they get no lifetime health or medical benefits and are limited to 6 years in office max (two 3 year terms). If they are not up to snuff, out of office at the first 3 year markation. Choosing someone based on who does the best popularity contest based on the PR is really pathetic.

I'm tired of the piss XXX manipulations of TPTB to run their scams on the populace.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm

MADAME PRESIDENT MICHELE BACHMANN 2012 Trump_1712500c
    Donald Trump 'planning to run for President'
    Donald Trump, the billionaire property mogul and host of America's version of 'The Apprentice', has told friends he is seriously thinking of running for presiden[center]

His catchphrase as host of the American version of The Apprentice is "You're fired". But the words that Donald Trump really wants to hear are "You're elected", according to conservative circles in Washington.

The 64-year-old property mogul is best known for his business empire, extravagant lifestyle, expensive divorces, comb-over hair and television appearances. To that portfolio of interests "The Donald" apparently wants to add the title Mr President.

He was reportedly telling friends over the recent holidays, when Rod Stewart was among guests for a lavish New Year's Eve party at his Palm Beach estate, that he will "definitely" make a White House run as a Republican.

He confided that he would make the announcement after The Apprentice finishes its current season in spring, according to Ronald Kessler, the well-respected chief reporter of the conservative political website Newsmax.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politics/8248045/Donald-Trump-planning-to-run-for-President.html

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 pm