tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Twin Flame Activation

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Twin Flame Activation Empty Twin Flame Activation

Post  wingmanof light Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 am

I found this link and thought to share it even though its older. Twin Flame Activation santa
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Twin Flame Activation Empty Re: Twin Flame Activation

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

wingmanof light wrote:I found this link and thought to share it even though its older. Twin Flame Activation santa
    'a message from Kuthumi channeled by Michelle Eloff'

'Please note that reading this information will have an effect on you. You will energetically be linked with the Channelling being and a similar process facilitated with you. It is not exactly the same as being in the presence of the channelling Master, however the effects are just as powerful. Do not concern yourself too much regarding time lines given to the participants in the channelling. You will be taken through a similar one in accordance with your Divine Plan, Timing & Purpose.'

And further on in the article it says:

Please bear in mind that Goddess Jezebel is very frank in her message, try and imagine her as a strong, empowered woman who has no problem with speaking her mind. This will help you tune into the energy she emits and the way she talks. Her accent is strong and sounds Arabic - Michelle.

'I am Jezebel, Liberator of Women. Welcome to all of you.'

Brian Eno & David Byrne - The Jezebel Spirit
    (From the album 'My Life in the Bush of Ghosts')

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Twin Flame Activation Empty Re: Twin Flame Activation

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 am

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:42 pm