tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
paz
Mercuriel
arvan33
lindabaker
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
Jenetta
devakas
ClearWater
Carol
Nenuphar
burgundia
TRANCOSO
mudra
lawlessline
malletzky
HigherLove
21 posters

Greetings

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post  HigherLove Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am

Hello -

My name is Troy and I just joined this forum.

What an amazing group!

Namasté
    Attachments
    Greetings Attachment1237785059-lg.jpg.jpeg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (125 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
    malletzky
    malletzky

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post  malletzky Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

Welcome Troy ...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 am

I think I will be the first and maybe not the last to ask the obvious. Wheres the horse?

Jokin' Troy, welcome make yourself at home and let your spirit fly my friend.

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 am

Welcome in the Mists Troy .
    Glad you found your way here.

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 am

Welcome Troy!
    Make yourself at home.
    cheers Toast
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm

A Warm welcome to you!

(It looks to me that each time Bill releases a new video or introduces a new whistleblower we get new members)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 pm

burgundia wrote:A Warm welcome to you!

(It looks to me that each time Bill releases a new video or introduces a new whistleblower we get new members)

Wink

Thanks to all for the warm reception.

Troy

Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the forum. It's wonderful to have you join us! cheers
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks.

:)

Now that my honeymoon is over, and now that I have had a chance to see prejudice raise its ugly head (even here), I gotta say the jury is still out on my take of this experience.

I am reminded of the Zen story of "Maybe".

"It's good to be here."

"Maybe".

"How awful to endure intolerance".

"Maybe".

Wink

Peace.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:34 pm

HigherLove wrote:
    Now that my honeymoon is over, and now that I have had a chance to see prejudice raise its ugly head (even here), I gotta say the jury is still out on my take of this experience.

I am reminded of the Zen story of "Maybe".

"It's good to be here."

"Maybe".

"How awful to endure intolerance".

"Maybe".

Wink

Peace.

Forgive those who have'nt been blessed by realizing true Love for out of the ignorance of their very essence humans are prone to pride and prejudice.
    I am sorry you had to be witness of this within our community .
    Intolerance is not what the majority here supports.
    Know that we are several in the Mists to love and respect you for who you are .
    I am one of them.

Love from me

Hugs

mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm

mudra wrote:
    Forgive those who have'nt been blessed by realizing true Love for out of the ignorance of their very essence humans are prone to pride and prejudice.
    I am sorry you had to be witness of this within our community .
    Intolerance is not what the majority here supports.
    Know that we are several in the Mists to love and respect you for who you are .
    I am one of them.

Love from me

Hugs

mudra

Indeed. Difficult as it is, forgiveness is key.

I posted this for those who were hurt and did not speak, or for those who are yet to arrive "in the mysts".

Edit: And THANK YOU for your loving support and guidance.

This was in my signature, but I guess it was too long/inappropiate for a signature:
    <br>

Donna Summer: "The Impossible Dream"

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yZvtcuTeJ4I?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yZvtcuTeJ4I?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object> Harp

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Lovely Troy. Mahalo nui loa. :heart2:

Most are old souls here such as yourself... and we have a few who are maturing along those lines but haven't recognized themselves yet. I appreciate what you bring to the forum and hope you find in yourself 'acceptance' that we too - are not perfect.

One of things I have noticed is that for the most part if someone steps on someone else's toes, there is recognition of the error and more often then not an apology forthcoming.

As for your signature. It is just fine however you wish it to look and certainly not inappropriate.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Carol wrote:Lovely Troy. Mahalo nui loa. :heart2:

Most are old souls here such as yourself... and we have a few who are maturing along those lines but haven't recognized themselves yet. I appreciate what you bring to the forum and hope you find in yourself 'acceptance' that we too - are not perfect.

One of things I have noticed is that for the most part if someone steps on someone else's toes, there is recognition of the error and more often then not an apology forthcoming.

As for your signature. It is just fine however you wish it to look and certainly not inappropriate.

I understand. You are very sweet/kind. Thanks for the gentle reminder of my own inherit imperfections.

The video not showing in my signature may have been a software glith ("glitch" lol -- what is a glith?). I am noticing it with some others.

Since the advent of internet graphics, timed with the rapid thinning of my hair, I find that I make a lot of changes on pages, when I can (the blond streaks do not look nice any longer...just ridiculous).

"To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause".

Thanks for understanding that I am here to represent the disenfranchised. Was it the grey hairs in my beard that gave away my true age? hehe

Edit 2: Oh -- No expectations for an apology; that would negate the forgiveness. That is one of the tough things about forgiveness: doing so without the expectation or desire for an apology. Rather, a desire to be at peace reagardless of ones circumstances.

Where no real harm has been done, no repair is required. "Nothing real can be harmed. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God".

????

Can I get an amen? (Ooops...sorry...old habit). Uh, how about some "And So it is?" Wink

Last edited by HigherLove on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Troy, Carol, Mudra...I must thank to all of you that you brought this issue of prejudicing, being ugly sometimes and playing along with inapropriated energies here in the mists in the last few days. Blieve me, it was a hard time for me to sense all of these energy mixes around these day.

I was just struggling if I should post a word or two about this, I was just trying to find a way to express myself without offending someone...and there you are now, doing the "job" for me :heart2:

Indeed, we're not perfect...not yet. And we're all on a different level of understanding what's going on, as well on a different level of understanding what the incomming changes are all about.

But we're all here for a purpose...to learn from each other, to hold the energies for each other and for all known and unknown souls who might need a guidance.

And despite the recent "energies drawing down" here in the mists, we're here on one of the best and perfect places to be around.

Really, let us forgive. I plea you...let us forgive and move forward to experience beyond this reality.

much respect
    mall...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I honestly think I'm probably the eldest member on this forum. Yet my avatar is an image of how I view myself within. It's a place where one is ageless. As spiritual beings we are both of these energies intermingled. We take on the expression on one particular sex to understand what life is about from that experience. I remember many, many lives as a male monk and with a little help from ET had full recall of the interlife when I was choosing a female body - and in hysterics laughing because it was so completely opposite from my usual incarnation. All of my planets are in masculine signs yet to actually see me one would never think male (except for one secretary I had who told me I thought like a man). What I found amusing in this life is the attraction I have for some asian and Indian women. I just recall being so surprised and thought, ah hah, this must be residual from past lives. Yet, I also love men and find them just as fascinating. I honestly think that we are androgenous and tend to go with the hormone call... and perhaps a few genetic leanings.

Having experienced the hormone game on multiple levels I learned how much they can control one's life. Although the life path includes sex, what is even more important is the connection one makes at the heart level which transcends the needs of the physical. These other things (physical needs and desires) can come and go. Yet in the long run what is important is the connection we make at a spiritual level where we can appreciate the totality of each others humaness.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

The result of a truly open forum is that anyone can post their point of view. Sometimes this can result in people feeling offended. However, the offended person also has the opportunity to share their point of view.

My personal observation is that someone making hurtful or inflammatory posts may not always be confronted. We seem to be a non-reactive/non-confrontational group. A person making such posts seems to receive no support either. They are generally just left alone. The non-reactiveness seems to result in disinterest on their part. And soon they are gone.

That said, I appreciate the manner in which you have approached the issue. You are handling yourself quite well.

Also, I'm extremely jealous of your beard. Razz
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Carol wrote:I honestly think I'm probably the eldest member on this forum. Yet my avatar is an image of how I view myself within. It's a place where one is ageless. As spiritual beings we are both of these energies intermingled. We take on the expression on one particular sex to understand what life is about from that experience. I remember many, many lives as a male monk and with a little help from ET had full recall of the interlife when I was choosing a female body - and in hysterics laughing because it was so completely opposite from my usual incarnation. All of my planets are in masculine signs yet to actually see me one would never think male (except for one secretary I had who told me I thought like a man). What I found amusing in this life is the attraction I have for some asian and Indian women. I just recall being so surprised and thought, ah hah, this must be residual from past lives. Yet, I also love men and find them just as fascinating. I honestly think that we are androgenous and tend to go with the hormone call... and perhaps a few genetic leanings.

Having experienced the hormone game on multiple levels I learned how much they can control one's life. Although the life path includes sex, what is even more important is the connection one makes at the heart level which transcends the needs of the physical. These other things (physical needs and desires) can come and go. Yet in the long run what is important is the connection we make at a spiritual level where we can appreciate the totality of each others humaness.

Your Avatar is fascinating and beautiful, and seems to capture the essence of what you are putting out there.

I have never attempted past-life regressions (at least not in this life).

The more I "wake up" the less interested I am in sex. Or is it the other way around. I mean, did I have enough sex that I finally woke up?

I just spent some time alone, looking after the animals of some friends.

We had a freak snow storm, and I nearly slid off the edge of a cliff.

I do not know what stopped me, but I was ready to die, and I remember thinking that I have been a good person, and I was okay with dying.

It was all in slow motion, of course, so one of my other thoughts (while screaming) was, "Just get it over with".

My car jumped the small berm that seperated the edge of the road from oblivion.

I do not know how/why I was able to stop, but when I did, it was immediate.

I was able to get a ride to my friend's house, but my car is still stuck in the snow (and vandalized).

Anyhow, the power went out and I had turkeys, chickens, ducks, 10 cats, 3 dogs, a guinea pig and two fish to look after.

I did not think about sex.

I thought about companionship.

The illusion of separation is very powerful.

I was lost in my loneliness for a time before I remembered my intention to "talk to the trees".

Actually, I realized the trees had been talking and I was not paying attention.

It looked like Narnia outiside, and I expected to run into Tumnus at any moment.

The short of it: Even in their endless patience, the trees are quite upset. They have called out to Gaia, but in unison with other organisms. Their first choice is to look after us, but they are in dire straits.

And they are still so beautiful.

After a couple of days of little food, and hyperventilating after gathering fire wood, I sort of left my body for a moment.

I started to get a bit scared, then remembered that some people deliberately use such techniques to visit other planes.

I attempted to announce that it was my journey and I picked where I went.

But that is not how it came down.

I am not sure where I went, but it was a bit scary for a moment.

I had been thinking about this site, and feeling badly about jumping in on the other thread -- unfinished business, so to speak.

Suddenly I was just in the dark, and I heard the words: "You have been found to be in service to others".

Then I snapped out of it, feeling a little silly.

The next day I realized I culd not live on the rest of the peanut butter in the cabinet, and that I would have to leave.

I tried two times, and got the message to stop.

Suddenly, I got the stong message, "Leave, right now". I walked to the roads that had been cleared, then up to the highway. The very first person to come along offered me a ride to a place where my family could get to me. I was back home in less than one hour.

I am still processing all of this, along with my experience in the "Judgment room".

All I know is that I am good to go.

Wherever that may be...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 pm

HigherLove wrote:

Can I get an amen? (Ooops...sorry...old habit). Uh, how about some "And So it is?" Wink

And So it is Troy
    You are a beautifull soul.

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky wrote:

Really, let us forgive. I plea you...let us forgive and move forward to experience beyond this reality.

much respect
    mall...

And So be it Mal

Hugs

Greetings Lotus-flower-1000

Love for you
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 pm

ClearWater wrote:The result of a truly open forum is that anyone can post their point of view. Sometimes this can result in people feeling offended. However, the offended person also has the opportunity to share their point of view.

My personal observation is that someone making hurtful or inflammatory posts may not always be confronted. We seem to be a non-reactive/non-confrontational group. A person making such posts seems to receive no support either. They are generally just left alone. The non-reactiveness seems to result in disinterest on their part. And soon they are gone.

That said, I appreciate the manner in which you have approached the issue. You are handling yourself quite well.

Also, I'm extremely jealous of your beard. Razz

Words of wisdom, indeed.

But, I have learned a lot.

I wasn't going to jump back in, but was asked to do so.

This past summer with all of the kids committing suicide because of being Gay...it just has to stop.

It is not my intention to start conflict, or fan any flames of anger.

However, I am bound by my contract to serve and protect.

I am bound by contract to announce that like the trees, "we" have had enough.

We, too, have called to Gaia.

We are the physical representation of walking between two worlds, because we do it every day.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    For more on Covert Cultural Sexual Abuse, I recommend the work of Dr. Joe Kort: www.joekort.com

Joe has studied Gay and Lesbian issues, in depth.

He has written a book for straight therapists (I learned a lot about myself).

Peace

Oh: I understand the "ignore it and it will go away" aspect of things. However, I come from the "Silence Equals Death" generation.

These poles of my personality are always fighting. lol

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 pm

I've been observing you observing us for awhile now and am glad you decided to become a member. You see, you are part of our soul group and we have been waiting for you to join us.

How do I know this? By your own words, "I am bound by my contract to serve and protect."

This is my contract and many others here as well. You may be one of the monks from a previous life as they are very tender hearted and sensitive. Each is needed to help ground the energy that is pouring in and you along with OXY are one of the West Cost members. Brook, Lionhawk, JT and others on the East Coast. Linda in Georgia. Mercuriel is in Canada, Mudra, TRANCOSO, Floyd, burgundia in Europe, Anchor and Instigator in Australia, Lawless in France and on it goes. Yesterday I had this insight of how we are providing a different type of energy grid for the planet. A grid that is filled with intention of how things can be (the image of heaven on earth undergoing a solar system transfiguration). Something amazing is happening and we are here now to assist on an energetic level in this transformation. The old paradigm is literally falling apart on multiple levels (earth changes, economic, plant/animal, the sea) and out of it something wonderful will be born.

We need you and I suspect you need us to work as a global community to help create a nexus, a vision... for the next step.

I wrote about this to Ken last night as a lot of shared from Nicolai which triggered a new memory/insight of what lies ahead and it is very exciting.

Perhaps, I may share it if others are interested.

Just know we want you here with us. Welcome Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 pm

HigherLove wrote:

It is not my intention to start conflict, or fan any flames of anger.

However, I am bound by my contract to serve and protect.

I am bound by contract to announce that like the trees, "we" have had enough.

I hear you and believe you are doing very well Troy.
    You would'nt have been given the contract if you were not able to carry it through.
    The time is Now .
    You are not alone.
    We are a team .. a soul family.
    With our Heart we stand.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Carol wrote:I've been observing you observing us for awhile now and am glad you decided to become a member. You see, you are part of our soul group and we have been waiting for you to join us.

How do I know this? By your own words, "I am bound by my contract to serve and protect."

This is my contract and many others here as well. You may be one of the monks from a previous life as they are very tender hearted and sensitive. Each is needed to help ground the energy that is pouring in and you along with OXY are one of the West Cost members. Brook, Lionhawk, JT and others on the East Coast. Linda in Georgia. Mercuriel is in Canada, Mudra, TRANCOSO, Floyd, burgundia in Europe, Anchor and Instigator in Australia, Lawless in France and on it goes. Yesterday I had this insight of how we are providing a different type of energy grid for the planet. A grid that is filled with intention of how things can be (the image of heaven on earth undergoing a solar system transfiguration). Something amazing is happening and we are here now to assist on an energetic level in this transformation. The old paradigm is literally falling apart on multiple levels (earth changes, economic, plant/animal, the sea) and out of it something wonderful will be born.

We need you and I suspect you need us to work as a global community to help create a nexus, a vision... for the next step.

I wrote about this to Ken last night as a lot of shared from Nicolai which triggered a new memory/insight of what lies ahead and it is very exciting.

Perhaps, I may share it if others are interested.

Just know we want you here with us. Welcome Flowers

Amazing.

Yes. I need all of you, too.

Wow...what a week...things are really picking up speed.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, of course we are interested in what you have to share.

I appreciate the warmth.

It feels like home.

Thanks for not kicking me out! (I AM very sensitive; sometimes it comes out in not-nice ways, but only 'cause it hurts so bad). I feel like the guy in "The Green Mile". I need to cough out this pain...

Maybe this is how to do it?.....

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 am

Uh...no time for purging pain...gotta let it go and move on through -

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FE2jGMjwwk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FE2jGMjwwk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 am

Wow! Beautiful music. Stunning pictures.
    Thank you for sharing the video with us. cheers
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 am

Carol wrote:I've been observing you observing us for awhile now and am glad you decided to become a member. You see, you are part of our soul group and we have been waiting for you to join us.

This is my contract and many others here as well. You may be one of the monks from a previous life as they are very tender hearted and sensitive. Each is needed to help ground the energy that is pouring in and you along with OXY are one of the West Cost members.

Just as an aside: I like the monk idea for several reasons:

1. I have always wanted to join a monestary, because it seems more practical. Well, I like the concept of communal living, in general.

2. It has been a strange week, and I am just glad that I wasn't Vlad, the Impaler.

3. I saw brown hoods and robes in the "Judgment Room", when I was told I was found to be in service to others.

I don't know what is going on, but in the words of the Cowardly Lion, there is just one thing I want you to do: "Talk me out of it".

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am