tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Brook
Mariadine
Floyd
lindabaker
SiriArc
UncleJohn
Adv
Raven
Spregovori
hippihillbobbi
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
malletzky
TRANCOSO
Nebula
Balance
Bobbie
Pheryllt
Carmen
devakas
JesterTerrestrial
mp3
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
SuiGeneris
29 posters

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Adv
    Adv

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

I simply love the Truth is a pathless land speech. IMHO, the speech defines him and every word resonates for me.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation of Worlds

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 01, 2010 1:51 pm

malletzky wrote:
    btw Sui...would you please elaborate short about the event in Krishnamurti's life which you mentioned in one of your posts above (red & bold letters in the quoute above)? Many, many thanks in advance...
    Mall...
    Hi Malletzky!! Sure!! First let me give you some background...

Jiddu or "Krishnaji" as he was called in his childhood had psychic abilities just like his mother who would frequently talk with her dead daughter. He also said that he saw his dead sister on some occasions and even talked with his mother after she died. Krishna was extremely close to his younger brother Nitya, were educated together at the Theosophical compound, were later taken to England to finish their education and in the following years they often travelled together.

When his brother died at age 27 from tuberculosis on 1925, Jiddu was desperate, this experience shook him to the core because he realized all his "prayers of hope" to the ascended masters, to the angels, to God, were not answered. This caused a fundamental change in his way of thinking and view of the world and it was this incident alone what made him take the desicion later to dissolve the "Order of The Star" and renounce the title of "Spiritual Leader." You see, he realized that he was not going to find the answers "out there" but inwards. He then knew about the true meaning of the word responsability...

"My brother died; We were as two stars in a naked sky. He was like me, Burnt by the warm sun...

He died; I wept in loneliness. Where'er I went, I heard his voice and his happy laughter. I looked for his face in every passer by and asked each if he had not met with my brother; But none could give me comfort. I worshipped, I prayed, But the gods were silent. I could weep no more; I could dream no more. I sought him in all things, in every clime. I heard the whispering of many trees Calling me to his abode. And then, in my search, I beheld Thee, O Lord of my heart; In Thee alone I saw the face of my brother. In Thee alone, O my eternal Love, Do I behold the faces Of all the living and all the dead."
    JK ~ The Song of Life (1931)

So from 1925 onwards things were never the same...

"...An old dream is dead and a new one is being born, as a flower that pushes through the solid earth. A new vision is coming into being and a greater consciousness is being unfolded. ...A new strength, born of suffering, is pulsating in the veins and a new sympathy and understanding is being born of past suffering---a greater desire to see others suffer less, and, if they must suffer, to see that they bear it nobly and come out of it without too many scars. I have wept, but I do not want others to weep; but if they do, I know what it means."
    JK ~ The Herald of the Star, January (1926)

If I remember correctly, I think it was in a wooden path near his home in Ojai California, where he secluded himself after the death of his beloved brother, where he experienced what he called a time of no-time. He was walking along, meditating and contemplating nature as he always liked to do, when all of a sudden he felt a very strong energy coming from the top of his skull (like lightening) that passed through all of his body. He fell on the ground and regained consciousness many hours later. He later said that experience left him with no doubt that we are inmortal beigns. He felt expanded as the Universe itself and "Saw the face of God."

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 P_12727395987571
    Krishnamurti’s retreat in Ojai, California, (home of the Krishnamurti Foundation of America)

I cannot give you a direct link or anything simply because I don't keep "records" of all information I come across. But I do remember what impacts me deeply, and so I remember this detail of his life for I think it was the most significant. Depending on each one's curiosity and eagerness to learn about something or someone specific, we dedicate our time and efforts to do appropriate research. All information is attainable now.

With much Love always,

SuiG♥ Hugs
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I would bet that Your next move Sui - If not already there - Is to be directed to the Urantia Book.

BTW - The UN and the Vatican are getting ready to support that in as the New Universal Religious Doctrine. Thats all I should say for now as Its a Path You seem to be exploring. Its likely to become an Addon to other Cannonical Texts exclusive of Apocrypha.

And...

The UNs special Religious Envoy was a great fan of Blavatsky...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I would bet that Your next move Sui - If not already there - Is to be directed to the Urantia Book.

BTW - The UN and the Vatican are getting ready to support that in as the New Universal Religious Doctrine. Thats all I should say for now as Its a Path You seem to be exploring. Its likely to become an Addon to other Cannonical Texts exclusive of Apocrypha.

And...

Wink

M, What's this New universal religious doctrine ? Any links ?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I would bet that Your next move Sui - If not already there - Is to be directed to the Urantia Book.

And...

Wink
    Hehe...Nah.. not really. I started reading The Urantia Book and I didn't like the vibe coming off the pages so I stopped after like only 50 pages or so... Same thing I already knew anyway...different wording...nothing new that would spike my interest.

I am not religious or follow any doctrine or dogma... so what the Vatican, New Universal Religious Doctrine (whatever that is) and the UN or any of their "special religious envoys" are doing, or plan to do doesn't concern me. I've never "explored" any path. There is no path. Not because you are reading one book or a hundred books it automatically means you are an "adept" or a follower of their philosophies. lol

In the Light,

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Raven wrote:SuiG, I watched the introduction to Krishnamurtis life all 10 of them. What a great teacher he is. I learned a great many things in the 60 mins I watched and I am humbled by his simple honesty and directness with life. Thank you for taking the time to post them here and share with us. I know doing this takes a lot of personal time of yours, I am grateful that you do this for us so un-selflessly.
    Loving you always, Raven
    Hi Raven!! I'm glad you liked them!

You know I love it when he talks about the power of thought and the concept of what Love is. He is able to observe and most importantly very clearly verbalize and point out to us how the human brain works and why we think like we do, all our conditions...all our mental blocks!

All from the point of view of someone who has experienced and lived for himself all human limitations and emotions of suffering, fear, anxiety, loneliness, etc. This is why I consider his point of view so compelling, for if I have a question and I can ask say 2 people, one intellectual and one who has actually done it and has the experience, then I will definitely ask the one with the experience, over the one who only has the "knowledge" of it.

I found something very nice he wrote about Love...

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Indischer
    You may have a clear skin, a nice face,
    you may wear a lovely sari
    or be a great athlete,
    but without love in your heart you are
    an ugly human being, ugly beyond measure;
    and when you love, whether your face is
    homely or beautiful, it has a radiance.
    To love is the greatest thing in life;
    and it is very important to talk about love,
    to feel it, to nourish it, to treasure it,
    otherwise it is soon dissipated,
    for the world is very brutal.

--Jiddu Krishnamurti

In the Light of Love,Hugs

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

Tell Me Why ~ Declan Galbraith!!!
    <object width="500" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/1389252577969" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/1389252577969" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="240"></embed></object>
    In my dream children sing a song of love for every boy and girl..♫
    The sky is blue and fields are green and laughter is the language of the world...♫
    Then I wake and all I see is a world full of people in need!

Tell me why? (why) does it have to be like this?
    Tell me why? (why) is there something I have missed?
    Tell me why? (why) cos I don't understand...♫
    When so many need somebody we don't give a helping hand...♫
    Tell me why?

Everyday I ask myself what will I have to do to be a man?
    Do I have to stand and fight to prove to everybody who I am?
    Is that what my life is for?... to waste in a world full of war?!!

Tell me why?

(children) tell me why? (declan) tell me why?
    (children) tell me why? (declan) tell me why?
    (together) just tell me why, why, why?

Tell me why? (why,why,does the tiger run)
    Tell me why? (why why do we shoot the gun)
    Tell me why? (why,why do we never learn)
    Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?

(why,why do we say we care)
    Tell me why? (why,why do we stand and stare)
    Tell me why? (why,why do the dolphins cry)
    Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die ?

(why,why if we're all the same)
    tell me why? (why,why do we pass the blame)
    tell me why? (why,why does it never end)
    can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?

Why? Why?

This is a very good question...

Love,

SuiG♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 02, 2010 1:53 am

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Homele10
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun May 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Sui, thank you for your reply about Krishnamurti. I guess, that expirience must have been a kind of "connecting" with the source.
    No wonder that after this event which he called "mystical union" (I just found out this has happened in 1922) and especially after the sudden death of his brother in 1925 his faith in the leaders of the Theosophical Society was shooked. He didn't quite rejected the theosopical teachings, but he started with radical critic of all religious communities.

He rejected all authority in matters of faith and declared that only the individual wears the key to liberation in him/herself and no other could give him the key.

And exactly this is how I see the process of unification. No authorities, no hieratic and inflexible rules, but just me...the creator...and no one in between. Oh, this makes so much sense...

I'm so glad I discovered Krishnamurti and I will take some time now to study his life and his work. I know now, it will be a great journey in the next weeks.

Sui, thank you so much again for this.

with much love and respect
    Mall...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah Malletzky, absolutely! it's all about integration and unification the merging of all of our aspects back into Oneness...male and female, good and evil, etc. The transcendence of polarity and dual thinking...

I think that doesn't mean we are to reject any aspect individually either but just seeing it all instead, even the seemingly "bad" to achieve a perfect balance. For example, trying not to reject evil with a self-righteousness attitude and a "I'm better than you" stance but observing it. Seeing perhaps the need for its existence in a 3D world so that you can then move beyond it.

This is a now a mere mental exercise that many are struggling with now, but the ultimate test will be to actually put it into PRACTICE, and that time will come soon enough for each one of us if it hasn't arrived already.

To Live the talk. To try to embody and practice 5D principles while still living in duality. This is a test for the courageous ones... because at least in the beginning it will attract pain and suffering. Can 5D Love "fit" into a 3D Matrix world? The practice of Unconditional Love for someone is just one of these examples...

In the Light,

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 02, 2010 6:40 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Copyoflightshippic
    In the Love of The One,

SuiG
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am

EVOLUTIONARY LANGUAGE

As evolution is unprecedented, new words and phrases are cropping up everywhere. Yet, many words looked up in the best dictionaries are not there, words and phrases like cocreator, implicate order, synergetic convergence, intelligent design.

Below is the beginning of an Evolutionary Glossary that Barbara Marx Hubbard started :

http://www.barbaramarxhubbard.com/con/node/14

Glossary

Akashic Field: The hypothesis and experience that the universe is self-remembering, that every act is recorded and is able to be accessed by the higher mind; an aspect of a non-local universe that is spontaneously and simultaneously interconnected throughout itself; “that which informs the universe". At the roots of reality there is an interconnecting, information-conserving, and information-conveying cosmic field, called in the East the Akashic Field; the A-Field informs all living things. "The Akashic Record is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time.” Ervin Laszlo, Science and the Akashic Field.

Christ Self: An earlier way of describing the Universal Self. Now seen as the field in which the Universal Self can be experienced, the field established by the resurrection and ascension of Christ, opening the evolutionary window for those who were and are to come. .

Cocreative Society: A society in which each person is free to do and be his or her best. It facilitates each person giving his or her gift within the whole, where it fits best. The new social function of the Peace Room is operative, scanning for, mapping, connecting and communicating what is working. Syncon process is the new Town Meeting format, developing Synergistic Rules of Order. Synergistic Democracy emerges.

Cocreator: One who is experiencing the creative intention of universe incarnating as their own intention, expressing that intention as an essential self in creative work, joining with others doing the same; one who cocreate with spirit, with others, and with nature.

Conscious Evolution: The evolution of evolution from unconscious to conscious choice as humans gain powers of co-destruction and cocreation. The natural capacity of a universal species to co evolve with nature and cocreate with Spirit.

Consciousness Force: The dynamic aspect of pure awareness that animates all existence tending always to ever greater consciousness, and that is breaking through into human consciousness as the Supramental descends into the mental mind. (From Aurobindo).

Ecology of Souls: The diversity of different soul frequencies attuning to different levels of reality, all needed within the Garden of Cocreation, all resonating with the higher power, the Godhead in diverse ways; people awakening to spirit within as an individualized experience, each offering into the ecology a unique and vital frequency within the whole.

Egoic Mutant: Collective egoic groups armed with the power of evolutionary technologies such as nuclear, nanotechnology, biotechnology, space capacities while remaining in the dominator mode of self-center humans. Alan Lithman

Epoch A: The fist half of the sigmoid curve wherein population and pollution is beginning to escalate exponentially leading to a singularity, a collapse of the existing system

Epoch B: The second half of the sigmoid curve as we reach sustainability and a generative planetary ecological management system for the next stage of evolution.

Essential Self: The soul frequency of each individual that has continuity of consciousness through multiple life experiences, and that is now, during Late Transition on Planet Earth ready to come in the whole way in this life time as personal essence. The soul incarnating. Often referred to as the Higher Self, the Christ Self

Evolutionary Codes: Dormant potentials inherent in universal humans that can be activated through resonance, conscious thought and intention.

Evolutionary Woman: A feminine cocreator, one who is consciously self-evolving, and is willing to realize her full potential for the good of the self and the whole human community.

Godhead: The Source of all being, synonymous with the Unified Field, the Mind of the Cosmos, Supreme Reality.

Great Creating Process: The evolving aspect God, Universal Creativity, panentheism, God operating in nature, naturally, now becoming conscious of itself in human desire to align with the deeper design as cocreators with it. Synonymous with Consciousness Force. Core of the Evolutionary Spiral. Higher Power.

Guide: That aspect of the Essential Self that offers guidance specific to each individual, through inner voice, intuition, spiritual downloads of all kinds. The guide is also now incarnating as the actual personal essence, the inner authority of the evolving human.

Homo Universalis: A synonym for Universal Humanity. The next Homo in the sequence from Homo erectus, Homo habilis, Homo neanderthal, Homo sapiens, Homo sapiens sapiens.

Human Body: 125 billion miles of DNA, 50 trillion cells each an individual, cooperating, and communicating with the speed of light throughout your whole system, carrying the memory of the whole story of creation from the origin of the universe to you in this moment, sensitive to your thought and intention, ready to evolve with your consciousness and the understanding of science and technology.

Implicate Order: The enfolded pattern or information that unfolds in manifestation.

Inner Monastery for Conscious Evolution: An inner sacred space dedicated to our full incarnation as universal humans; a dedicated external space that is coming forth out of the new story of cosmogenesis and our participation in the creation; a sacred space in which the communion of pioneering souls meets and communes.

Local Self: The egoic personality self that is responsible for physical survival in the material world and that has suffered from the illusion of separation from the source of its being, as we have progressively individuated and separated from nature, spirit, and one another since the dawn of self reflective consciousness some 40,000 years ago. Ready now to invite the essential self to take dominion in the household of selves. To become transparent to essence and the servant of the essential self.

Macroshift: The time when our global system is far from equilibrium and the whole system will either go toward rapid devolution and disintegration or toward synergy and transformation to a more complex an harmonious order; during this time small fluctuations can affect the whole system.

New News: The continuing story of what is working so that people can participate according to their desire to create.

Noosphere: From the geosphere, the hydrosphere, the biosphere has come the noosphere, the thinking layer of Earth. It began with human language and the ability to communicate exo-genetically. It is composed of the composite consciousness, cultures, technologies and systems of humanity seen as a living organism of almost infinite power to destroy and to cocreate. Comes from Teilhard de Chardin, Vernadsky and others.

Peace Room: A new social function to scan for, map, connect and communicate what is working in the world, such that people everywhere can find their partners, teammates and learn from successful innovators throughout t he world. A vital process for the Cocreative Society.

Personal Essence: That aspect of the Essential Self that incarnates as our personal expression of the divine in this lifetime.

Pioneering Soul: A human who is sensitive to what is emergent, an evolutionary soul, who is motivated to transcend the limits of current human experience. A self-transcending human, related to all the life forms from the earliest single cell who have innovated and transformed when confronted with crisis and limitations; those who seek to resonate with one another in the Communion of Pioneering Souls such that their inner attunement to what is arising within them is stabilized.

Planetary Awakening: A synonym for the Planetary Pentecost, without the Christian interpretation.

Planetary Pentecost: The alternative to Armageddon. A time on Earth when a critical mass of humans will hear from within the voice of Spirit in their own language, overcoming the Tower of Babel and leading to mass resonance instead of the rapture, and a mass empowerment of individuals with the capacities that were demonstrated by the early disciples after the first Pentecost The signal that the new world has begun and the old era is over.

Point of Inflection: The gap between Epoch A and Epoch B. a quantum jump. A method of crossing the Gap: social synergy – the non-linear, exponential interaction of innovating elements connected such that the system cooperates in its own self transcendence, according to the Prigogine Theory of Dissipative structures. It is here that the Wheel of Cocreation, the Peace Room and the Syncon serve to facilitate the non-linear connectivity.

Post-Transition: The next turn on the spiral; what it will be like when everything we know we can do works. Has been intuited in mystical revelation such as the New Jerusalem, paradise, a new heavens and a new earth; now revealed from the evolutionary perspective, not as life after death, but as life after this stage of life. The beginning of our existence as Homo universalis, born into a universe of billions and billions of galaxies, learning to cocreate on a universal scale.

Pre-Transition: The period from the origin of Homo sapiens sapiens to 1945 when we dropped the first atomic bombs on Japan, gaining powers to destroy and cocreate that we used to attribute tour gods.

Psyche Materialis: The first genus of a new Supramental evolutionary order and progression of consciousness, the modifier materialis establishes that this next being and principle of being is not simply a transformation from eh neck up –but an integrally-transformed consciousness manifest in a material body, representing the true liberation and fulfillment of a divine life in a divine body capable of expressing in both beauty of form and function eh Presence which inhabits it…challenging even the morganatic sanctity of cellular degeneration and death; the butterfly species waiting in the wings, a whole new post-egoic order and evolutionary cycle. Alan Lithman, An Evolutionary Agenda for the Third Millennium.

Regenerative Man: A man who has been raised in the patriarchy and who makes the inner decision to release himself from the need to be the dominator, to access his own essential self, surrender to that unique creativity within and seek co-equal cocreative partnership with others. The counterpart of the regenopausal woman.

Regenopause: A new stage of life; the shift in the life cycle of the woman after menopause when she is free to give birth to her own authentic self, leading toward the self-regenerating, self-evolving “evolutionary woman,” a new phase of species evolution. Vital now for guidance as we enter late transition on planet Earth.

Resonant Field: The non-physical field stabilized by the echoing back of the essential self between two or more. A palpable presence, a morphic, formative field established by continuous echoing back the higher frequencies, forming an harmonic, a standing wave, that can be accessed always.

Self-development/Self evolution: Self-development works toward a better Homo sapiens sapiens. Self-evolution is tending toward the new species, it is open ended. We have not yet seen the full model. It is what we will be like when the Noosphere, the thinking layer of Earth matures and we have learned to use our vast new powers for the evolution of our species.

Seven S’s: The way of cocreating as universal humans:

Syntony:
    Attunement with the patterns of creation experienced one’s own
    inner motivation and intuition.
    Synergy:
    the coming together of separate parts to form a new whole different
    from, greater than and unpredictable from the sum of its parts.
    Synchronicity:
    the apparent a-causal relationship among events,
    coincidences that could not be planned by human mind but that appear to flow
    from a larger and more comprehensive design.
    Suprasex:
    the passion to express unique creativity, comparable to sexuality at
    the next level; joining genius to cocreation, stimulated by vocational arousal
    Syntropy:
    nature’s tendency to form whole systems of greater complexity,
    consciousness and freedom, evolution’s tendency to optimize.
    Spontaneity
    : the experience of unpremeditated action and thought that flows
    naturally and facilitates and coordinates life
    Self-organizing
    : the tendency in nature to organize itself, autopoesis, the
    inherent capacity in nature to organize without apparent outside manipulation,
    springing from the field of universal intelligence out of which everything is
    arising.

Social Synergy: Processes that bring separate groups, projects, people together so that all are able to better fulfill their purpose through joining and cooperation rather than through opposition and domination. Forming a social whole system hat is greater than he sum of its parts. A method of enlightened self interest that helps our species shift from its rapacious territorial phase to its unifying cooperative stage. The Syncon Process is an example of social synergy.

Evolutionary Consciousness: the 3-fold awareness: -- backward, inward and forward. 1) looking back in time and to experience the mystery of the whole story of creation from the origin of the universe, as one’s own story; 2) focusing inward to the source of our being, to pure awareness, Silence, God; 3) reaching forward to participating in the cocreation of the next stage of our evolution.

SYNCON: SYNergistic CONvergence. A vital tool for synergistic democracy, a conferencing process in which people from every field, function and background meet in wheel shaped environments divided into sectors, to seek common goals and match needs and resources in the light of the growing new potentials of the whole system. Method for social synergy. Develops Synergistic Rules of Order. Everyone is asked what he or she wants to create, and what he or she needs to accomplish it, fostering the Cocreative Society.

Synergistic Democracy: Synocracy, an evolution of democracy that facilitates each person expressing his or her unique creativity within the whole system freely. A Self-Actualizing Society in which each person has chosen vocation that is self-rewarding.

Transition: From 1945 through the present and beyond. The period when we must learn rapidly to coordinate ourselves as a planetary ecology, stop over-populating, polluting, fighting with weapons of mass destruction, getting food and nourishment to all members of the body, developing global security and self governance. The period of the Crisis of Our Birth as Universal Humanity. The time of the macroshift, when the system has become far from equilibrium and could bifurcate, either toward rapid devolution and destruction or evolution and transformation.

Universal Human: An evolving human who feels connected through the heart to the whole of life, who is awakening from within to the impulse to express unique creativity as an aspect of the greater design, one who is expanding consciousness to include an awareness of the cosmos as a living, interconnected reality.

Universal Humanity: The civilization to be cocreated by universal humans that manifests the harmonious integration of our spiritual, social and scientific/technological capacities; an emerging species, born out of current humanity capable of co-evolving with nature and cocreating with Spirit

Universal Self: The light body, ascended Self that carries the code of the next stage of evolution of the individual, capable of materialization and dematerialization, continuity of consciousness, able to resonate throughout nonlocal universe…a post-transition, post Homo sapiens sapiens, fully embodied Homo universalis. Experienced formerly in the antacarana above the head, now, during Late transition appearing to evolving humans who are prepared by having shifted their ego to essence, ready to descend and merge vibrations with the essential self, and lift the ascending earthly human to its full incarnation as a universal human.

Wheel of Cocreation: Our turn on the spiral of evolution, seen as a matrix, designed as in the Peace Room, to attract into itself the memes, people and projects now transforming the world, self-organizing according the function and geography, such that the new world now being cocreated emerges and becomes self aware, connected and synergistic. A vital function to jump the Gap between Epoch A and Epoch B

Whole Being: The universal human whose consciousness is stabilized and who has fully integrated body, local self, personal essence, essential self, universal self within the field of the living Christ or whatever great avatar most attracts. Syn. With Full Potential Self.

Love Always
    mudra
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Thank you, Mudra -- this is really COOL! great reference tool!

hhb
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue May 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Yellow Dragon of the East!!!
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 479px-New_York_1999_bruce_lee-persp
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Bruce-lee-quotes
    <object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/USlnfTGlhXc"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/USlnfTGlhXc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Wonder_lick_Heart30h
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 3384635215_c4dffc21c8_b
    Mirror!!

Be like water my friend...

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Ex-defence minister defends aliens, says Hawking wrong

Post  SuiGeneris Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 600_cp_hubble_100423
    In this image provided by NASA, the Hubble Space Telescope captures the chaotic activity atop a three-light-year-tall pillar of gas and dust that is being eaten away by the brilliant light from nearby bright stars. (AP Photo/NASA)

MONTREAL ~ Stephen Hawking's warnings of an alien invasion have prompted a vigorous defense of extraterrestrials by their most prominent Canadian fan.

Former federal defense minister Paul Hellyer, 86, believes not only that aliens have visited Earth but also that they have contributed greatly to human technological advances.

So he can't quite understand why the world renowned astrophysicist views them with such trepidation; Hawking recently warned that malevolent aliens could lead to the destruction of humanity.

The longtime cabinet minister accuses Hawking of spreading misinformation about extraterrestrials.

"I think he's indulging in some pretty scary talk there that I would have hoped would not come from someone with such an established stature," Hellyer said in an interview.

"I think it's really sad that a scientist of his repute would contribute to what I would consider more misinformation about a vast and very important subject."

Hawking speculates in a new documentary that most extraterrestrial life will be similar to microbes, or small animals -- but he adds that advanced life forms may be "nomads, looking to conquer and colonize" new planets.

Hellyer served in the Liberal cabinets of Louis St. Laurent, Lester Pearson and Pierre Trudeau, later crossed the floor to the Conservative party, and eventually returned to the Liberals.
    Hellyer, who ran for the Liberal party leadership in 1968, has been speaking out publicly about "the star visitors" for years. His most recent speech was in Washington in April 2009.

He dismisses a suggestion that some people might find his views a little hard to believe.

"The reality is that they've (aliens) been visiting Earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge," Hellyer said.

He says earthlings owe a lot to their alien friends. Even that computer screen on your desk, he says, can trace its origins to spaceships.

"Microchips, for example, fiber-optics, they are just two of the many things that allegedly -- and probably for real -- came from crashed vehicles," Hellyer said.

Hellyer admits that when he was defense minister, he never got any briefings on UFOs from the military. He says he got reports of sightings, and that some of them could not be explained.

His interest in aliens goes back at least as far as 1967, Canada's centennial year.

That's the year Hellyer went to St. Paul, Alta., to officially inaugurate the world's first flying saucer landing pad which was built by the locals to celebrate the centennial.
    The town continues to get about 5,000 visitors a year, with more than half making a pilgrimage to the landing pad.

Liberal Senator Colin Kenny was approached by Hellyer in late 2005 and asked to hold public hearings on Canadian exopolitics. That's the politics of how to deal with extraterrestrial contact.
    Kenny, who chaired the Senate defense committee, remembers the meeting well.
    "I liked Paul, I worked for him in the leadership race in 1968, and when he called me up to see me I was pleased to see him and we reminisced for a while," Kenny recalls.

"Then, wow! Out of the blue, he starts talking about extraterrestrials and how they're everywhere and they have these immense powers."
    Kenny says his opinion about aliens hasn't changed since that meeting five years ago: "I think it's for the birds."
    "I'm certainly not going to waste any of my time on the extraterrestrial business," Kenny said.

A past president of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada agrees there might be UFOs out there, but he's a little more hesitant about aliens. He takes Hawking's warning with a grain of salt.

"I think it's an opinion more than anything," Randy Attwood said.

"I think he may be throwing the ball out into the field, just to try to get people to actually start talking about this."

Attwood says data gathered during the exploration of Mars by unmanned spacecraft give some credence to Hawking, who is an honorary member of the astronomical society.

"All things are pointing now to life on Mars in the past, possibly when its orbit was different," he said. "It had an atmosphere, it was warmer, there was running water."
    "So it's quite possible that life was in fact there -- not Martian wilder beasts or anything like that -- but multiple-cell organisms."

Attwood says given that one of Earth's closest neighbors potentially had life, it's quite possible that life, in fact, exists elsewhere in the universe.
    "Whether it's single-celled or multiple-cell, or beings that are actually traveling through space, we don't know," he said.
    ~The Canadian Press
    Sunday May. 2, 2010 3:32 PM ET

I found this article so unbelievable!!
    I also think Hawking should know better. He's talking about an Alien invasion now? That's fishy...doesn't surprise me though... What's wrong with these so called "scientists"??
    Blink

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Drunvalo Melchizedek ~ The Birth of a New Humanity!!!

Post  SuiGeneris Tue May 04, 2010 9:22 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Lightgrid
    Drunvalo Melchizedek ~ The Birth of a New Humanity!!!

Waiting for this with excitement in my heart!!Big Grin 3

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue May 04, 2010 10:15 pm

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Ogame_Space_Ship_Wallpaper77
    Archangel Metatron ~ Why Do We Wait For World Peace!!!

Commander Soltec communicates with us from his MotherShip, the Phoenix.
    Commander Soltec is from Alpha Centauri, when he is in his Avatar Body he is a Falcon-Headed Man.

There are approximately 2 million inhabitants living permanently on the Phoenix, including the greatest Communications Engineers. The Phoenix is 5000 miles across. The Phoenix is equipped with the most sophisticated
    Communication Computers in this Nebadon Universe. The Phoenix operates from the Etheric Level with its Sentient Computer System.

The Communications Officers from the Phoenix connect with the Sentient Computers from the Ships in the Intergalactic Federation of Worlds as well as the Galactic Federation. The Phoenix collects data from all over this Solar System, this Universe, and Universes outside this Universe.

This data is then uploaded to the Great Computer System on the 172nd Dimension at the Lords Most High Governors Council. This is the Silent Watcher and when this data goes into their Sentient Computer, The Council takes in the information and from this interaction a communication goes out.

Explaining this Communication process in linear terms is extremely difficult. There is nothing in your imagination which can be compared to it. Many of you remember it inherently because it is your Night Work. You rotate shifts on the Ships with others.

I can say it is like an Etheric Pulse going out from the Sentient Computers of the Silent Watcher. This flows to all of the Ships in the Intergalactic Federation as well as the Galactic Federation. As Cosmic Rays it also goes out to the Stars, the Planets, including Earth, it also goes to all on Earth.

The pulses from the Silent Watcher go out to the Elementals, the Plants, the Animal Kingdom and to all Life Forms as well as all of you. The pulse can be described as a Light Language communication. The Pulse is an electromagnetic light communication coming from the Anti-Matter Universe. It is the Force lighting the Fire Letters and Key Codes found in the DNA of every cell. The Force Pulsing out then effects the next NOW moment, and the next.

This is continuous as everything in the Universe is in a continuous Ascension process. The Force stimulates the Seed to Sprout, the Flower to Bud and the Heart to Open. As changes happen on Earth the Silent Watchers and Galactic Visitors in Orbs all over Earth feed back new information to the Phoenix and in turn to the Silent Watcher.

Soltec is the Universal Master coordinating the Communication Pathways of the Pulse. Soltec's Phoenix follows what we call a beat. There is a path the Phoenix follows and observes what is happening out on his beat. This is not done by traveling around, but rather by a sophisticated Computer Intel Reconnaissance.
    This is monitored by all of the hundreds of thousands of technicians on the Phoenix.

The Phoenix also hosts Interdimensional Councils and meetings as well as working as an Ambassador to far-flung places and Members of the Intergalactic Federation of Worlds.

~Archangel Metatron 20 Feb 2010
    Beth and Mark www.GalacticRoundTable.com

In the Light,

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Drunvalo Melchizedek ~ Something Beautiful Awaits Us!!!!

Post  SuiGeneris Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 pm

South America "The New Tibet" ~ Nice Pic eh?... I took it!!Big Grin 3
    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Colombia
    Drunvalo Melchizedek ~ Something Beautiful Awaits Us!!!!

This message from Drunvalo feels like a prayer to me, a meditation....
    As if he's channeling Source...His voice is so soft and calm... I love it!!
    This is such a positive and uplifting message!!!
    I love to watch it over and over...I hope you guys like it too!!!

With much Love,

SuiG
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 am

Ahh, Sui ~ you've been very, very busy and what beautiful posts. Thank you so much for finding all of these treasures for us. I love you

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 am

drunvalo vid 2 1:20 wrote: We have mapped human consciousness out very carefully and we know exactly how it works.

Drunvalo is so delusional if he believes the above.

But don't let this you stop from enjoying the experience of these videos. Just don't take what he says as fact.

Last edited by UncleJohn on Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 am

SuiG ♥

Transducer #44 (The Door)

Avatar: A Multi-Dimensional Parable For Ascension

http://www.realitysandwich.com/avatar_parable_ascension

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 Ay9fm9

From The Probability Wave

Quiff Pop

What you Or You

Expect To See:

Expect To Experience

nightmare .......

OR

OUR DREAM

Choose
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 am

Carol wrote:Ahh, Sui ~ you've been very, very busy and what beautiful posts. Thank you so much for finding all of these treasures for us. I love you
    You're very welcome Carol!! Big Grin 3
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed May 05, 2010 8:11 am

SiriArc wrote:
    SuiG ♥

Transducer #44 (The Door)

Avatar: A Multi-Dimensional Parable For Ascension

http://www.realitysandwich.com/avatar_parable_ascension
    Thanks for this SiriArc!Flowers
    Your post reminded me of this meditation...

The Galactic Confederation of Worlds - Page 7 SphinxEgypt
    Merging with Your Own AVATAR Meditation!!

Hi Everybody.

All of us have our own AVATAR body.

Some have an Angelic AVATAR which looks like a bright sun.
    We are all Sons (and Daughters) and Suns (in our Light Body), we are all Children of Ra.
    Your AVATAR body is the Ascended part of you. There are many different aspects of your ascended body.
    You are Human and Divine. You are an Angelic/Galactic Human.
    You may see an AVATAR which is angelic, lion people, bird people, reptilian people, Big Foot people. You may have blue skin, green skin, or be any of 100s of species from Star Systems outside our Galaxy.

Your AVATAR is the part of yourself which is dedicated to selfless spiritual service and brings Divine Messages to you and those around you. It is your Higher Self, and another aspect of you. It is time to remember your True Form and remember the Master You Are.

Merging With Your AVATAR Meditation:

We begin this meditation by centering our focus. Take some deep breaths into your heart center. This relaxes our mind and lights the our heart merkiva for travel. Please repeat this meditation as often as you would like. Use this to come in contact with your personal AVATAR. This is the essential beginning of being a Cosmic Master and remembering your siddhis. Siddhis are your multidimensional abilities and we will remember these together. You perform these while in your AVATAR body.

Please take some deep breaths, close your eyes and imagine you are standing on the Giza Plateau. We are standing at the base of the Sphinx and in the distance we see the Great Pyramid. Look into the sky and stare at the Sun. It does not hurt to look into the Sun, it feels good as it lights your Third Eye, between your brows. You see a bright white and pale yellow sun. Suddenly it morphs and you see the Sun behind the Sun. The sunlight turns magenta and gold and you are seeing a beautiful warm pink sunlight. This is Helios and Vesta welcoming you to this sacred place.

Now walk between the paws of the Sphinx. Walk right up to the Breastplate over the heart of the Sphinx. You will see a rose quartz breastplate. Turn around and let your spine press up against the rose quartz over the heart of the Sphinx. Let your hands feel the cool quartz crystal behind you. Now you feel the kundalini energy in your spine ignited and raising up to your head. There is a light explosion as you go out through the 13th Gateway of your Third Eye and Crown. You zoom up up out past Earth's Atmosphere to the bright bright stars in space in the night sky. You are floating there, smiling, feeling good, looking at the Stars. We are all out here, safely floating together.

Before us we now see our AVATAR. You may see it or hear it, some will feel it. Sense your AVATAR here, in this very relaxing place. You are now seeing your True Self. You are happy, it feels good to remember. You are laughing at the memory. You always thought this, but now you know it is true. Now your AVATAR and you come together and you merge together. As you do this, you are becoming One with your Highest Self. You now have all of your multidimensional talents and traits inside your human body. You are ready to rediscover these siddhis. You are ready to fly home.

Now as you are merged with your AVATAR you float float gently back down into your body back at the Sphinx. You remember everything you saw in great detail. You may write it down, browse it, read about it and come into deeper and deeper understanding of your species and your True Galactic Heritage. With deep gratitude, we Thank our Guides and our AVATAR for this tremendous gift of remembrance.

Namaste.
    Beth
    Mark and Beth www.GalacticRoundTable.com

SuiG
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

I really enjoyed the Drunvalo, Sui. Thanks for that. Very congruent with my seeing.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

The Melchizedeks are the first order of divine Sons to approach sufficiently near lower creature life so as to be able to function directly in the Ministry of Mortal Uplift, so as to serve the evolutionary races without the necessity of incarnation.

These Sons are naturally at the mid-point of the great personality descent, by origin being just about midway between the highest Divinity and the lowest creature life of will endowment. They thus become the natural intermediaries between the higher anddivine levels of living existence and the lower, even the material, forms of life on the evolutionary worlds. The seraphicorders, the angels, delight to work with the Melchizedeks ; in fact, all forms of intelligent life find in these Sons understandingfriends, sympathetic teachers, and wise counselors.

Hmmm - Interesting eh ?

Apparently - When They do Incarante - Its termed a Dispensation...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:33 am