tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

What's Coming Our Way - Page 12 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I saw a shooting star just the other night....
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 am

CetaceousOne wrote:I saw a shooting star just the other night....
    Did you make a wish?
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Did you make a wish?

Yeah, after the fact. It hasn't come true, yet. Wink
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

Saw a UFO while I was out...

I had said to Myself while driving back home in the Early Morning with My Wife sleeping in the Passenger Seat - "C'mon Brethren - Show Me You still fly the Skys and support Us..."

(I do this occassionally to buoy Myself up a bit when I need It and They always seem to graciously comply.)

A few Minutes go by and then as I look out My Driver's window and up - Voila - Directly above the Truck at about 20,000 feet or so is a large White Ball of Light moving to the North. It tracked for about 3 inches or so across the Sky (20 seconds or so) - Which was long enough for Me to see it well and then - Poof - It blinked out and disappeared...

With that said - We are well cared for in this...

Harp

(BTW - I'm still trying to get Google Earth to work the way I want it to so the verdict on the Three Objects incoming is still up in the air as regards My Investigations. That said, now that Hadriel is done with Her Chemo and is Healed - You will all see Me able to rededicate Myself to many of the Issues I've let slip over the time that My Wife has been sick. My apologies for this but as You can see - We All Beat 'em at It and They were unable to take Her. TY All for Your Kind Intentions and Healing Energy. We did It...)

cheers

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Celebration time! Woo Hoo! Hadriel yay Hadriel. Mercuriel yay Mercuriel. Woo Hoo!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks Linda - You All had a part in It have no doubt of that. We felt Your Love around Us at All Times...

Flowers

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Thanks Linda - You All had a part in It have no doubt of that. We felt Your Love around Us at All Times...

Flowers

Fantastic news Merc !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Two suns or Nibiru at Bangkok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wW-JEMbtvA&feature=player_embedded

Two suns or Nibiru at Bangkok(2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mWyMmvXFqg

*TRANSLATED down below * SECOND SUN on China MSM television ! March 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkurPs9smA&feature=player_embedded

translation: She says, "Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

QUOTE:

THE DISCOVERY OF COMET ELENIN COULD HAVE BEEN NIBIRU SIGHTNING

During the past few weeks I have put out several videos concerning the discovery of Comet ELENIN, NIBIRU, planet x and our Binary Star, after carefully looking at several field areas of the Constellations Orion, Leo and Virgo I have come to the conclusion that some mistakes have been made or some information is being misrepresented.

On December 10th 2011 an astrologer Leo ELENIN made a discovery in the constellation Virgo of what appeared to be a comet on a highly elliptical orbit, I attempted to find this comet with no luck, This lack of finding has turned my thinking around. I believe what was seen by Mr. Leo Elenin in the constellation of Virgo was NIBIRU itself and the possible reason why.

Since I believe our sun is a Binary twin than There are seven planets orbiting around our binary Star, These planets orbit in a pro-grade movement, keeping with their formation around the binary star system. They orbit in much less time than it takes for our Binary star to transit perihelion around our own Sun.

The outermost planet seen cutting through the outer planetary solar system, is moving faster than the binary Star. The result although the Binary Star and its outermost planet are actually moving pro-grade, while from an observers view on Earth the outermost planet would seem to move retrograde across the sky.(i.e. Comet ELENIN )

This might explain the outermost planet as being NIBIRU. Seen from Earth as a planetary comet. Visible even beyond Jupiter because with the shedding of it's surface ice would act and look like a comet even at a tremendous distance from the Sun.

Its perihelion distance will vary over different passages as it's orbit around the Binary Star coincides with the perihelion passage of the system as a whole , On occasion there will be an exact juxtaposition between its own perihelion and that of the Binary Star, along a line of sight from the Sun making it viewable to earth, this has been my theory on Comet ELENIN.

It remains my believe that during the last juxtaposition in December came the discovery of Comet ELENIN, the lack of updated Comet ELENIN pictures would now suggest it could have been NIBIRU viewable and Mr. ELENIN possibly seen it. Now on the other side of the Binary star during the binary perihelion. Which brings to case that the timing of NIBIRU will necessarily vary, change as will its sky position and relative brilliance making it no longer viewable at best. Perhaps this explains the many unknowns about the transitory and appearance of Comet ELENIN.

Could one of our Binary Star's planets be 'Planet X, 'It seemed unlikely to me that a small brown dwarf would be able to maintain a planetary system at such a distance, I am suggesting here that NIBIRU may be orbiting at about 60AU from the Binary Strand, this too may vary as well if its own orbit is elliptical around the binary parent.

A recent precede discovered in the form of a large planet imaged at a similar distance from a free-floating brown dwarf known to astronomers as '1207s image was taken by the Hubble telescope, it showed a planet near the 'star' So it's not difficult to extrapolate a similar situation for our binary Star, with NIBIRU as an accompanying planet.

That finding turned my thinking around. It presents us with the potential for a 3-body solution to the orbital configuration. Also, instead of one Planet X body we now essentially have 3 notables; the Dark Star and two major planets orbiting it (the other 5 appear to be minor bodies). Those two notables are NIBIRU at a ~60AU distance. When Adding these bodies to the 9 known planets of the solar system brings us closer to the Sumerian 12th Planet scenario.

Astrolpatriot

http://www.astrolpatriot.com/index.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am

Saw a UFO while I was out...

I considered the possibility that what I saw wasn't a meteorite, but a UFO.

I was only outside for a minute and just happened to look up...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 am

Last edited by Carol on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 am

Carol wrote:Instead of one Planet X body we now essentially have 3 notables; the Dark Star and two major planets orbiting it (the other 5 appear to be minor bodies). Those two notables are NIBIRU at a ~60AU distance. When Adding these bodies to the 9 known planets of the solar system brings us closer to the Sumerian 12th Planet scenario.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 12 Orcus_10

Heh heh

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm

This is an interesting subject matter. While currently in a Mesoamerican Art History class, and having to deal with a "by the book" answer to, well we don't really know how they built all this and who they were but "probably..." The use of the word probably is an almighty excuse it seems for many scientist in any field that don't have an answer, when clearly, through test at stonehenge, there is no way a bunch of humans could have possibly carried those stones over land and water. And no way a civilisation such as the Maya can have such accurate astronomical calendars and celestial cycle records.

On the note of planets, new and unknown, it seems that the basic what we see and do not see with our own eyes is a fundamental basis that most of us have lost and rarely use like ancient cultures did. I got up early around 5 am last week to view the line up at sunrise of venus moon and sun. I was amazed at what I have been missing. And though I believe in many worlds, and many beings, I do not see any of it, with the exception of a random UFO, which is exactly that, unidentified, which could mean anything.

To make this even more complicated, that same day of star and sun watching, I noticed the chemtrails following the path of the sun, in which now makes me see the truth, at least for me. If we as a whole, as humans, pollute the sky and block the sun, as well as all the millions of other things that make no sense to enlightened beings, down here or up there, we will not see anything beyond ourselves, because we have been conditioned to do so, and teach our children to be conditioned as well.

We have forgotten about the simple life, we have forgotten to look at the night sky, we have forgotten peace. And yet all our countries are concerned with is wars, destruction, control, power, and space programs. And yet we can not even get it right down here. I believe that to some extent, we will all suffer the same fate, or endure the same future blessings, no matter what either may be. However, I do have the fantasy that I will in this lifetime, see wonderful things. Yet as we have all researched and speculated, we will also see terrible things.

It would bring me great peace inside, to look to the sky, and see a second sun, a second moon, or even a giant planet filling half the sky while new being inhabited the earth and mingled with our species. I would see, I would feel, I would smell, and I would know. Like when my dog looks at me, the eyes tell a millions words. But until then, I am more concerned with us, humans, as a whole.

These are just my thoughts on Nibiru, X or whatever names may be out there, or anything else than is lurking behind the blind spots of our stargazing, and behind the selfishness of all nations leaders.

With that in mind, here is a general idea of what goes on in my head during the Mayan Art lectures.....just for everybody's personal amusement.......

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/7_mwL7ozgU1OVUDOVAdzpA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/7_mwL7ozgU1OVUDOVAdzpA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:45 am

Mystery of two suns in Chinese sky leaves scientists puzzled

The two suns, described by the site Life's Little Mysteries as "one fuzzy and orange, the other a crisp yellow orb" were noted almost next to each other, one perhaps slightly elevated, and were reported on Chinese television.

However, the incident has not yet elicited a complete explanation from scientists. Jim Kaler, an astronomer from the University of Illinois, and one who has published several scholarly works on the day and night sky concedes that though the double image could be a result of optical refraction, it still cannot be completely accounted for.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/119154/20110305/two-suns-mystery-image-china-chinese-scientists-astronomer-refraction-mirage.htm#ixzz1Fq3Yc0ch

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 am

I see two suns in Hawaii at dawn as my computer chair faces east.

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Here in the mid us, we are prevented from seeing most sky activity. The other day while up before sunrise, the chemtrails had already begun, only getting a glimpse of moon and venus. Perhaps I will be able to see my sky before too long. What a waste of government spending, just to prevent people from seeing the natural universe. Here is a picture from that morning, chemtrails at dawn. The second post is a digital alteration with a questionable sphere below it. Debatable as lens distortion.

Attachments
    What's Coming Our Way - Page 12 Attachmentchemtrail_dawn.jpg
    Chemtrails at dawn.....
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (392 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

And the object in question, most likely lens distortion.....
    Attachments
    What's Coming Our Way - Page 12 Attachmentobject_below.jpg
    object in question....
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (401 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Thank you for your posts immortalisdolor. The colors of the second picture are truly awesome!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Another GLP Classic on PX. Enjoy reading at the link for your GLP fix.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1381982/pg1

QUOTE:
    3/6/2011 10:08 AM

I cant reveal my sources or who i am, but i am associated with agencies such as various branches of the military, NOAA, NASA, etc. Im running through 7 proxies to tell you this, if you know how annoying and time consuming it is to do that, so i hope someone appreciates it. Basically though believe me or not, i dont care. Im just revealing the light to clear my own conscience.

None of the people i work with know about this site and half dont even use the internet because they are stuck amongst their data, instrumentation, bureaucracy, and ultimately just wants to get home to dinner and life with friends and family and other interests, especially knowing whats coming up in 2012 people are trying to live as mormal of a life as possible before the great change happens.

Im actually going to be brief, and like i said, im not trying to convince you. This is just how it is, I know because my job deals with the issue in a capacity i cant reveal without giving away my identy to a large degree.

The fact is, the Sun has a brown-dwarf binary companion-star which will complete orbit in 2012. It happens about every 6000 years as the solar system revolves around the companion solar system which has many planets like ours. This eliptical orbit causes the 2 suns to get very close together every 6000 years and speed up as they revolve closer and closer, is responsible for the mass extinctions and earth changes that are marked at this interval.

The govts and wealthy families know it. They mayans and eqyptians know it too. Why do you think we just took control of the pyramids? We want any remaining buried knowledge. The egyptions knew all about it. We have the whole Giza plateau mapped with sonar and infrared-- buried chambers, etc. All mapped. We are there now emptying it.

This star-revolution will basically destroy areas of the earth, depending on the amount of pockets of space debris the Earth passes and a given day and the side of the earth facing the geometric center of the solar masses. The weather will get steadily worse up until Dec 2012, when it will be bad and the earth will be turned red with molten meteor impacts, but easily many people will live and there is a very real possibility of a physical pole shift as the Earth LITERALLY passes the magnetic bi-solar plane, however, the exact timeframe is unknown.

The weather chaos we've seen lately is caused by the cosmic/magnetic breeze that this binary solar system field emits. like a big magnet. Its like the salt smell as you near the seashore. The binary-sun is coming.

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 am

Carol wrote:I see two suns in Hawaii at dawn as my computer chair faces east.

W0W- when I was in 0Z I 100ked f0r 2 suns but never saw it but that was m0nths ag0
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

immortalisdolor wrote:Here in the mid us, we are prevented from seeing most sky activity. The other day while up before sunrise, the chemtrails had already begun, only getting a glimpse of moon and venus. Perhaps I will be able to see my sky before too long. What a waste of government spending, just to prevent people from seeing the natural universe. Here is a picture from that morning, chemtrails at dawn. The second post is a digital alteration with a questionable sphere below it. Debatable as lens distortion.

Yes, I 1ive in B0u1der and chemtrai1s are a dai1y 0ccurrance
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

Carol wrote:Another GLP Classic on PX. Enjoy reading at the link for your GLP fix.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1381982/pg1

QUOTE:
    3/6/2011 10:08 AM

I cant reveal my sources or who i am, but i am associated with agencies such as various branches of the military, NOAA, NASA, etc. Im running through 7 proxies to tell you this, if you know how annoying and time consuming it is to do that, so i hope someone appreciates it. Basically though believe me or not, i dont care. Im just revealing the light to clear my own conscience.

None of the people i work with know about this site and half dont even use the internet because they are stuck amongst their data, instrumentation, bureaucracy, and ultimately just wants to get home to dinner and life with friends and family and other interests, especially knowing whats coming up in 2012 people are trying to live as mormal of a life as possible before the great change happens.

Im actually going to be brief, and like i said, im not trying to convince you. This is just how it is, I know because my job deals with the issue in a capacity i cant reveal without giving away my identy to a large degree.

The fact is, the Sun has a brown-dwarf binary companion-star which will complete orbit in 2012. It happens about every 6000 years as the solar system revolves around the companion solar system which has many planets like ours. This eliptical orbit causes the 2 suns to get very close together every 6000 years and speed up as they revolve closer and closer, is responsible for the mass extinctions and earth changes that are marked at this interval.

The govts and wealthy families know it. They mayans and eqyptians know it too. Why do you think we just took control of the pyramids? We want any remaining buried knowledge. The egyptions knew all about it. We have the whole Giza plateau mapped with sonar and infrared-- buried chambers, etc. All mapped. We are there now emptying it.

This star-revolution will basically destroy areas of the earth, depending on the amount of pockets of space debris the Earth passes and a given day and the side of the earth facing the geometric center of the solar masses. The weather will get steadily worse up until Dec 2012, when it will be bad and the earth will be turned red with molten meteor impacts, but easily many people will live and there is a very real possibility of a physical pole shift as the Earth LITERALLY passes the magnetic bi-solar plane, however, the exact timeframe is unknown.

The weather chaos we've seen lately is caused by the cosmic/magnetic breeze that this binary solar system field emits. like a big magnet. Its like the salt smell as you near the seashore. The binary-sun is coming.

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater

Thanks- 0ff t0 read it!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 am