tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

eleni
    eleni

What's Coming Our Way - Page 13 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  eleni Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 am

Carol wrote:Thank you for your posts immortalisdolor. The colors of the second picture are truly awesome!

Car01- 1uminari has taken s0me interesting pics 0f chemtrai1s being created here by wing1ess disks- I'11 ask him t0 p0st them- we watch them frequenst1y- it's rather creepy t0 say the 1east
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 pm

UFOs Trying To Stop Meteorite Filmed In Kazakstan

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 pm

For several days now, no chemtrails where I live, at least nothing during the day. I find this very unusual.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Tran, that is spectacular! Nice find. Double Thumbs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Way cool TRANCOSO. I recall reading that the ETs here to protect also prevent most potential negative space debris impacts and I believe it.

Burgundia, I could be the planes aren't up there because of the solar flare facing earth and the effect it has on electronics and communications.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Chemtrails stopped here today as well. Odd... Lots of clouds, and too bright to look near sun when visible, will check again at sunset, which is soon.

On what's coming our way, if there is a great conjunction coming up, then there should be alternate possibilities, and outside influence as in the great conjunction in "The Dark Crystal". These things make me feel slightly better about a few things.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sE8AYVJ-oOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110310/ap_on_he_me/us_med_premature_birth_drug

Guys, I posted this here since it is relevant what will come in our way. A sheer destruction of whole world we are in now.
    In the above article it is crystal clear in what state of being is this world today. Greed , all encompassing greed. The one that is self destructive on the highest level.

Just read the article and see into what we turned in , we became monsters.I say we since those who do that are humans. But I am no part of this . New paradigm that is about to happen must take this and similar experiences as an ever present reminder of what can we make ourselves into if we are not responsible for our thoughts and actions.

By God`s law of free will, everything can be done and experienced. BUT nothing will stop the law of cause and effect. What you sow is what you will reap. 
    May this be a reminder for any future generation of sheer greed that is eating us as a cancer.May this be an example of failure of certain human or any kind of entity`s cause.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Well let me cheer you up a bit Beren. We bought 250,000 Iraqi Dinar to give away to family and friends. It's $10 for 10,000 ID. We mailed most of those off today. If the Iraqi dinar revalues at let's say $3 per dinar - the 10,000 ID would be worth $30,000. We can send them out while they are worth $10 but not after they RV. So our way to help spread the wealth is to share what we have with other with others. Besides, if we cashed all of that in at once our taxes would be 30%. Why give it to the govenment when others can enjoy some benefit from it as well.

We figure the ID is going to revalue quite soon given the new tax laws that went into effect yesterday for www.dinarbanker.com. The US government wants a way to track monetary exchanges and make sure they get their share of taxes.

We even sent some unbeknownst to a member of Mist.

Anyway, it's fun to spread the good-will and share where there is a need. The people we selected have always given everything they have to others and ask little for themselves. We thought they deserved something too.

:heart2:

eleni, a wingless disc? Wouldn't that be ET or one of ours?

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Another article, to all of us that I found just now. The second sun that everyone laughed at us for, is now getting some head scratching....

Must read...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1365128/Double-sun-video-amazing-mirage-footage-China.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 pm

March 11th Comet 23187 (2000 PN9) crosses Earth's orbit

Eleven being a powerful number misused by the wrong people, and the initial earth orbit crossing of 23187 (2000 PN9) no matter what it is or is not, I suspect and have a feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow. Don't know what, where or when, but something. Good or bad, don't know, but something big.

Researching, juggling, and attempting as we do to decode the combination of geological, astronomical and human events, natural and or man-made, the growing number of dates and events is slightly overwhelming to say the least. This object, 2000 PN9 I believe is somehow closely linked to the other objects and astronomical events, no matter what they may or may not be, Nibiru, X, Nebulas, and the 15th of March is connected somehow.

This date, the 11th, I came up with by observing the Nasa JPL browser closely, and though not consistent with the Dark Star theories, 2000 PN9 crosses the earth orbit between the 11th and 14th, and as close to on the orbit on the 13th. However, technically, when viewing the date sequence, it does not actually touch the Earth's orbit, but comes close.

Either way, between now and the 15th, may be the sure tell signs on the astronomical side of our current changes, how they play out, and truly effect, what has already been set into motion.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2000%20PN9;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Are you aware that the 11th is suppose to be the day of rage for the mideast and that the Muslim Brotherhood really want to march onto Israel immortalis? So we are looking at a number of factors where where both the earth, the solar system (Oort Cloud) the sun with more flares, creatures dying and humankind agitated all going on at once. I wonder if the 11th is the tipping point or closer to the 15th?

http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/2011/03/10/will-march-11th-bring-“day-of-rage”-in-saudi-arabia/

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

We bought 250,000 Iraqi Dinar to give away to family and friends

Carol,

This is interesting. Some friends and I just picked up some dinars of our own.
    Wouldn't a favorable revalue be great?

I guess we will see(somewhat skeptical here). Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I get inside info all the time on this and have sat on calls with multi-millionairs who were participating. The word out is that the U.S. government has 3 trillion dinars and will use them to dig out of the hole they are in. Meanwhile, they are getting laws in place to track who has the dinars to make sure they get their tax money. Personally, $320 for 250,000 ID is a good deal because even if it revalued at 1 dollar it would be wroth $250,000. They expect it to be above $3 around the level it was before it was devalued from around $3.22 per dinar before the war. They speculate it will be above the Kuwait figure of $3.56 but less then $4.

In actually, it has RVed and the rate is out to certain people but not public yet. Of course we have been hearing that it was going to revalue any day now for 6 months but this time I suspect something will happen sooner then latter, maybe even next week... or next fall. Who knows? But we do know this has to happen as Iraq has to have its own currency to do business now that the Government of Iraq is seated.

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

Car01- I think it's 0ne 0f 0ur disks since it was spraying chemtrai1s- we see them frequent1y th0ugh- I just t01d him t0 p0st the pics when he gets a chance
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 am

What's Coming Our Way - Page 13 72001_486442663359_788278359_5741446_4968961_n

Last edited by eleni on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

What's Coming Our Way - Page 13 134248_486442803359_788278359_5741449_7585093_o
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 am

After effect- right ab0ve h0use-

What's Coming Our Way - Page 13 167244_486442533359_788278359_5741442_6890695_n
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:March 11th Comet 23187 (2000 PN9) crosses Earth's orbit

Eleven being a powerful number misused by the wrong people, and the initial earth orbit crossing of 23187 (2000 PN9) no matter what it is or is not, I suspect and have a feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow. Don't know what, where or when, but something. Good or bad, don't know, but something big.

You were spot on immortalisdolor .
    March 11 2011.
    What a dramatic day.

Love from me
    mudra
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 pm

No thanks mudra, I guess. Not one of my favorite gifts, predicting bad things, perhaps needs some polishing?????
    No more predictions, yet. It seems things happen late at night and early in the morning with the geological happenings, either way, the next ten days will be loony according to everything we have all posted about March thus far.

On another note, WTHIT? (What the hell is this?)

Amber Waves NLE - 2012 September 24-28 2012
    The operation will be a radiological dispertion device, and cover the states of MO, KS, and IA.

NLE - 2013 Cancelled

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aaerYOc7ofI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perhaps I really don't wanna know.....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 pm

MARCH 11-23 EVENT?! Signs and Evidence
    Comet Elenin, Earth, and the Sun were in exact alignment last year on February 27th. That is when the Chile Earthquake happened, and Earth's axis shifted. This year, the same alignment happens March 11-15, and the comet is much closer. PLEASE move away from fault areas during this time!

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 pm

ALERT PLANET X/NEMESIS PROOF? NASA STEREO LEAK OF DARK STAR, NIBIRU

eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:ALERT PLANET X/NEMESIS PROOF? NASA STEREO LEAK OF DARK STAR, NIBIRU

G00d 0ne!
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:ALERT PLANET X/NEMESIS PROOF? NASA STEREO LEAK OF DARK STAR, NIBIRU

Trancoso- the maker of this video can't even spell VENUS (venous??)LOL

The content is extremely interesting- though appears to have nothing to do with Planet X-Nibiru-nemesis...... the circular arc is astonishing but it appears hollow not a solid object.

rendeer
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

That's just more Sorcha Faal BS Burgundia

Arrow http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth

Arrow http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

Love from me
    mudra
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 pm

mudra wrote:

That's just more Sorcha Faal BS Burgundia

Arrow http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth

Arrow http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

Love from me
    mudra

Good spotting Mudra

I have learned to avoid all 'Sorcha Faal' and 'All News Web' articles like the plague... scratch

Always the classic LIE SANDWICH though- lies in between truth... can be tempting to take a bite sometimes LOL

DON'T DO IT!

No

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:02 pm