tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

What's Coming Our Way - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

I found some Info that this might have been a Hoax but I do have to admit that the Objects are there.

Skymap.org DOES show Them...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Annunaki, the nasty ones?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Unable to tell but one thing that can be said from looking at Them on Skymap.org is that They are incredibly huge.

That said - All three Pics do not seem to suggest a Planetoid but rather Ships by Their respective shapes.

I've the Coordinates saved and will update this in a couple of weeks to see if there is any change in the Objects.

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm

What's makes me tick in that article is that the author is so sure these are heading our way
    and will land here mid 2012.
    These could just be space stations .

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

SaLuSa & Ashtar's GFL... LOL
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Now - Now don't go too far there.

Suspect

We must remain objective and so with that there are Three objects to find out about. I will effort this but what I will not do as I cannot - Is postulate about Who or What They might be without further information to back It up.

We have Objects to be sure - Massive - And so I will hold any and all conclusions about Them until I can make those conclusions with better, more complete Info...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Well humans tend to be psychic when it comes to danger. Several members are good at remote viewing - perhaps we can utilize our inner skills to checking this out.

The other skuttle but I heard was reptilian as they tend to use those cigar shape crafts but I do think this is the return of the Annunaki. Anyway, I really don't wish to frontload anyone.

Questions:

Friend or foe?

Objective;

Passing by on the way to somewhere else or destination?

Is this the big gathering for the galactic wave where everyone gets upgraded?

Is this a reclaiming of the planet for self-interests.

There is more questions no doubt. These are just a few. I could ask my ET contactee yet the situation there has me concerned at the moment due to some violent earth changes.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

I found the following , undated article on which this information is based , was posted as early as february 2010 !!!.( see dates in comments )
    Frankly if these where mother ships heading our way would'nt they have changed coordinates by now ?

http://www.bombshock.com/aliens-and-ufos/giant-spaceships-heading-towards-earth.html

Unless Sky-map has been hacked these objects look real but I think it's hype to say these are ships heading
    our way and due to land mid dec 2012

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

Spaceships, but WHO?

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth
    Aliens and UFOs

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am

When you go through Sky Maps and zoom on some other blue spots you'll find several other objects like the ones
    shown in the article .
    Would be good to have an astronomist 's view on this . Did'nt we have one here that registered as a member a while ago ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am

Carol wrote:Spaceships, but WHO?

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth
    Aliens and UFOs

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

As I said above this has been posted as early as february last year.
    Would'nt these supposed ships have moved ahead by now Carol ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am

Who knows what they're up to mudra, their alien. They can send scouts or whatever to the planet - possibly, to check us out. Or they may be the Annunaki returning. It could be a new group. One thing for sure, the secret government and our other alien friends probably have an idea who it is. Merc can also check if they are moving.

Who knows what our own secret government is up to either? However, I did ask someone with an ET contact about this and hope to have a better sense of who it is later.

And our remote viewers are checking it out too. I wonder what Brook or Lionhawk pick up as they are also talented with looking into things.

We can even do a coordinated group remote view to sense into this. I wonder how many of the members would be interested in something like this?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

Carol, don't you think that the idea of enslaving humans to mine rare elements is rather implausible? I am sure that there would be millions of volunteers to do that just to get something in return. In the countries where people are starving they would do it for a bowl of rice.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 am

burgundia wrote:Carol, don't you think that the idea of enslaving humans to mine rare elements is rather implausible? I am sure that there would be millions of volunteers to do that just to get something in return. In the countries where people are starving they would do it for a bowl of rice.

Just to add to that. If these beings come from across the universe to make other beings to use a simple mining techniques to extract certain minerals goes agianst logic. If they can get across the universe, wtf would they need humans for? Surely they should of thought of this before setting off rather than getting here and saying" XXXX who forgot to pack the mineral extractor? COme on own up. Which space head was in charge of that." If that IS the case I feel quite confident that the dozy idiots will be no match for us.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 am

I'm gonna download Stellarium and put it on the Laptop.

Like I said - Speculation about these Objects without further information is careless on Our parts especially with where We are supoosed to be @ in Awareness...

We must be careful of the Judge.

We must also be careful of posturing Ourselves into a position that is incorrect in It's assumptions.

Let Me investigate this a bit more before We go into any conclusions about just what They MAY be.

Everyone raises valid points but to lock Ourselves onto a perspective on these Objects without further data to analyze would be premature to say the least.

I counsel Patience on this for the moment. I will do the Legwork and report back later today with what I've found out...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Everyone raises valid points but to lock Ourselves onto a perspective on these Objects without further data to analyze would be premature to say the least.

I counsel Patience on this for the moment. I will do the Legwork and report back later today with what I've found out...

Wink

Agreed cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

lawlessline wrote:Just to add to that. If these beings come from across the universe to make other beings to use a simple mining techniques to extract certain minerals goes agianst logic. If they can get across the universe, wtf would they need humans for? Surely they should of thought of this before setting off rather than getting here and saying" XXXX who forgot to pack the mineral extractor? COme on own up. Which space head was in charge of that." If that IS the case I feel quite confident that the dozy idiots will be no match for us.
    lol!
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:Just to add to that. If these beings come from across the universe to make other beings to use a simple mining techniques to extract certain minerals goes agianst logic. If they can get across the universe, wtf would they need humans for? Surely they should of thought of this before setting off rather than getting here and saying" XXXX who forgot to pack the mineral extractor? COme on own up. Which space head was in charge of that." If that IS the case I feel quite confident that the dozy idiots will be no match for us.
    lol!

Thought your'd like that Trans. Can you imagine it
    " Right who brought the pack lunch? No one? Right turn around."
    "Are we there yet?"
    "Either you keep the kids quiet or it's them mining when we get there. Me and you can fun with the locals."
    "Dear, you remeber last time?"
    "That wasn't me that was you Eve. DOn't pin that on me. I set the moon up whilst you were galavanting."

And now for something completly different.

Merc, great idea, Mudra's on board, and as she scare the life out me I wouldn't dream of going against her.

This should be a laugh. Bring it on. The love that is.

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm

You guys are too funny. We could do a group remote viewing all at once from around the globe and then zap them with mudra "love" magnified a billion fold. cheers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Carol wrote:You guys are too funny. We could do a group remote viewing all at once from around the globe and then zap them with mudra "love" magnified a billion fold. cheers

I am in for some inter galactic adventure .
    You can zap me where ever you want .
    Who's coming with me ?

Gee... that's probably what I told you already before coming here.
    Only the strange object we were looking at then was this beautifull green Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am

OK - Now to get down to Brass Tax with these Objects.

BTW - I got really sick yesterday and had to take yesterday and today off. That said I am feeling much better today.

At any rate when I was home sick yesterday - I tried to lock down these Objects but couldn't as My ISP was simply Crap connection-wise. I couldn't get anything of Import to develope in Internet Explorer at all - All Night long.

Blink

That said - I am on It today so please - Just a little more patience and I'll report in here later with what I've found out about these three Objects.

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Sorry to hear you have been sick Mercuriel.
    Hope you are doing much better today.
    Glad you are having a go into our investigation of these strange objects .

In the meantime I found this video :

Controversial News - Are Giant Spaceships Heading for Earth?

relevant material starts around 4:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOYIBxIr1v8&feature=related

All the best to you mister Holmes

What's Coming Our Way - Page 7 50758546holmes-gif

Love from me

Hugs

mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Mercuriel wrote:OK - Now to get down to Brass Tax with these Objects.

BTW - I got really sick yesterday and had to take yesterday and today off. That said I am feeling much better today.

At any rate when I was home sick yesterday - I tried to lock down these Objects but couldn't as My ISP was simply Crap connection-wise. I couldn't get anything of Import to develope in Internet Explorer at all - All Night long.

Blink

That said - I am on It today so please - Just a little more patience and I'll report in here later with what I've found out about these three Objects.

Wink

Mercuriel,

Anything new on this font? Did you get a chance to see fif there was movement from this?

t
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Here is My Dilemma.

Two weeks ago I did an Update on My Laptop. This Update did not go as planned. Dell Support Center Locked up in the middle and corrupted a Network Driver Update. After working for over a week to get the Laptop running half decent again - The only problems I am left with are ;

- Executables will not extract and are usually downloaded as corrupt.
    - PDFs will not display in a Net Browser but can be read after downloading.
    - Its now hard to watch Streaming Videos as They lock up.

Therefore I have not been able to get Stellarium onto My PC. This I will rectify tomorrow Night when I get Home from Work as I can Install an .exe if Its off of a USB Stick or a Zip Drive.

I have these Methods at My disposal and so I will download Stellarium tomorrow Night - Install it on My Laptop when I get Home tomorrow and then I'll provide more detail once I've done that. Sorry about this but I have been trying to rectify It in many ways without success.

That said - Until tomorrow - Here are the latest Pics of the Objects from Sky Map.org.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 7 Skymap10

What's Coming Our Way - Page 7 Skymap11

What's Coming Our Way - Page 7 Skymap12

Have no worries - I've not forgotten about this at all...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

When our dinars RV Merc I'm buying you a Mac powerbook. The Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:30 pm