tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Whats really going on ?

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Whats really going on ?  Empty Whats really going on ?

Post  NANUXII Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Very interesting video , something i have been studying for some time now. I Find it to be of a high quality in terms of useful information.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Whats really going on ?  Empty Re: Whats really going on ?

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

I've been attempting to understand church and state by dividing both into the good-side and bad-side. I guess I'm attempting the positive-reinforcement of that which presently exists (even if this is an exercise in futility). It might not be possible to pick and choose. We might somehow be stuck with the most reprehensible state of affairs imaginable. I think I'm highly supernaturally attacked because of my religious and political science-fiction on this website (and perhaps because of who I might be on a soul-basis). I find this highly upsetting and suspicious, and no one seems to give a damn. What if this whole solar system is filled with ancient-demons??!! What if we are these ancient-demons??!! What if resistance is futile??!! What if we have been assimilated into a hellish-existence for all-eternity??!! What if we have made the Bible and History say what we wanted it to say (for thousands of years)??!! What if an honest interpretation is MUCH Darker??!! I should Stop!! Rank and File Roman Catholics are some of the nicest and most ethical people one can encounter, yet there is a dark-side to this enterprise. Same goes for Europe, the United States, the United Kingdom, and really the whole world. What the Hell is REALLY Going On??!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am