tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth?

burgundia
    burgundia

Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth? Empty Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth?

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Last edited by burgundia on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth? Empty Re: Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth?

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth? Empty Re: Is something going on with the moon...or..the earth?

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:33 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 pm

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Holy smokes, that's interesting. I have cloudy skies. Who has clear skies and can check out the moon for us?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

I was just outside and got a very short break in the clouds and the moon looks normal to me.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:39 pm

I read some documents that NASA had done some experiments with the moon that proved that it was hollow. The author who had access to the data postulated that the moon is in reality a space ship that was brought to the earth and positioned just so. He also speculated that when it was time to evacuate the planet that folks would be taken to the moon and loaded in it. So when I listened to the youtube report it triggered this memory where I wondered if the moon spaceship was being activated and tested. Of course I really know nothing other then what I read and the moon really is hollow and the NASA report is valid. All the rest is just pure speculation. Of course we do know from those in the know regarding the secret military space program that they do have bases on the moon along with I suspect the greys or other groups keeping an eye on the grays. This is based on other info that came my way which of course is unsubstaniated.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:36 am

I may have this wrong so excuse if that is the case.

As the world is on its tilt and turns the moon is preety much stationary in comparison to the earth. So as the moon wanes at the begining of the evening, it rises showing a half cut moon with the cut vertically. As the world continues to turn and night turns to very early morning the moon will appear to wane in the sky. As it does this the light from the sun will change the angle of the cut moon. Thus giving the appearances that the moon is shifting its poles.

If you use a ping pong ball an orange to be the earth shining a spot across the two. As you rotate the orange, the marker of where you are on the orange look at the perspective of the ping pong ball, (moon) in relation to the marker.

In brief I think this is a normal effect. But as I said I may have this wrong so please excuse.

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 am

Hey Tom, I'd much rather go with your theory rather then someone is starting up spaceship "moon." Sounds good to me. I sure wish this forum had a few astrophysicists to help us out on some of these more scientific topics.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:32 am

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/39999-huge-media-blackout-regarding-earth-and-moon-orbital-changes?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4ce3317abdac3a34%2C0
    An increasing number of people around the world have witnessed amazing changes in the location of Sun rise and set in summer and winter. Apparently this is being caused by the earth moving below the old ecliptic plane in summer and above it in winter! The moon is also playing rodeo all over the sky....and the media says nothing. I have read of reports (as yet unsubstantiated) that a "gag order" is in place and professionals dealing with the subject have had to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding these facts.

The Inuit peoples of the high arctic have published several stories regarding the changes in sun position at their locations and were told by a meteorologist that it is an "optical phenomenon unique to the extremely high horizon". Yet these changes are visible all over the world. Ordinary citizens from all over the world are reporting their observations regarding the sun and moon changing their positions in the sky. And we're not just talking inches here. The changes are amazing to say the least! The furthest north the sun traditionally appeared for thousands of years, was the tropic of cancer which passes through central mexico, yet now, at the beginning of summer, it can be witnessed to rise in the direction of maine and set in the direction of seattle.'
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

Carol wrote: I sure wish this forum had a few astrophysicists to help us out on some of these more scientific topics.
    Second that.

burgundia wrote:
    An increasing number of people around the world have witnessed amazing changes in the location of Sun rise and set in summer and winter. Apparently this is being caused by the earth moving below the old ecliptic plane in summer and above it in winter! The moon is also playing rodeo all over the sky....and the media says nothing. ...

The Inuit peoples of the high arctic havepublished several stories regarding the changes in sun position at their locations and were told by a meteorologist that it is an "optical phenomenon unique to the extremely high horizon". Yet these changes are visible all over the world. Ordinary citizens from all over the world are reporting their observations regarding the sun and moon changing their positions in the sky. And we're not just talking inches here. The changes are amazing to say the least! The furthest north the sun traditionally appeared for thousands of years, was the tropic of cancer which passes through central mexico, yet now, at the beginning of summer, it can be witnessed to rise in the direction of maine and set in the direction of seattle.'

I haven't been paying too much attention as yet, but will keep an eye out. If we could have a collect of group data. Maybe the first of every month, or twice a month. If we took readings of the sun at 9.00 am on those days we would see vey soon.??? You can post the info to me and I could keep the table if wished.

Burgundi, I would just like to get hard data rather than hearsay. I sure don't believe it couldn't happen as it is a topic that I am really working on at the mo, but coming from another angle. Will post when info tidy enough to post.

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 am

Lawlwssline..get in contact with Instigator..he might provide you with some uaseful data...not from the Internet but based on his own research.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:38 pm