tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Empty RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:20 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Cropped-moondogpurple
    MOON with halo aka MOON DOG
    Photographer:  Susan Lynne Schwenger

Taken at exactly the same time Robin Williams
    transitioned to the other side
    11 AUG 2014

Last night i feel asleep early; had a dream about this movie
    - One of my favorite Robin Williams films,
    "What Dreams May Come" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120889/ - and, was guided outside to take that moon picture
    with the 'purple halo' - or; purple moon dog
    (first it appeared red, a dynamic colour
    then it appeared blue, another dynamic colour
    and, then it appeared the most awesome colour of purple
    i've ever seen

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding back in the picture)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Empty Re: RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:23 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/index.htm...

(CNN) -- Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams apparently took his own life at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.

"He has been battling severe depression of late," his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's office.

Williams married graphic designer Susan Schneider in Napa Valley, Ca
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 293764_10151256167073754_1306714577_n

"I suffer from depression. I know it well.

It’s been with me my entire life.

Sometimes it’s worse, sometimes it’s better, and if you don’t know it, pray that you never do.

It usually hits me about twice a year and for the past few weeks I worked through a pretty bad one.

I tell you this because there’s nothing wrong with it.

Yes, it can feel like a curse in this society, but I see it for what it is...a blessing.

It slows me down, it reminds to be patient, it teaches me compassion.

It has become one of my greatest sources of strength.

Mainly because I have stepped aside from society and mostly live in a world and reality of my choosing.

I’ve discovered how to work through it and come out the other side.

I’ve learned to create as much as I can in the times in between, to get as many jobs done as possible.

If you looked at my schedule when I’m in full flight you would not believe it.

But not everyone is as lucky. Not everyone has discovered how to get by and make it through.

And this is why:

To make it through, you must figure out WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS!

I’m not driven by fear, and I’m not driven by reward.

I’m driven by the sheer joy of creating something.

Of the prospect of making the world a better place.

We live in a world of grids and boxes. Look around.

Practically everything falls into a grid or box.

Our roads, fields, schedules, calendars, classrooms, and on and on

.If you want to kill the creative soul of someone, that place that gives motivation

and purpose beyond reason, then you couldn’t have designed a better system

than the one we’ve got. It kills creativity like an abattoir.

And it feeds, misunderstands and exacerbates mental illness through it’s linear indifference.

Try it. Exert control over others.

Motivate them with pain or reward and see what happens.

You get people who begin to give up. They just do what they are told.

However...if you give someone freedom.

If you give them a place to play, a place to dream, a place to try things out and develop their skills..

.you get people who are alive and tuned into their own growth.

In other words you get engagement.

And when you are engaged with your own life, you are finding your purpose.

The reason I tell you this is because we are confined by limiting beliefs.

We’re trapped by expectations and rules for the sake of rules.

We are imprisoned in a system that tells you that you can’t make a difference,
    that you can’t actually change things and worst of all:

that your life is small and unimportant.

That’s a lie.

You are insanely amazing.

Yes, you.

You might as well own that.

Own your flaws and your mistakes and your errors.
    Own your beauty, your triumphs and your good heart. Own it all.

This is your journey, don’t you know that? We all have tough times.

We all have intolerable circumstances, and we all can do something about it.

I get many messages a day from people who are hurting.

They describe their life in excruciating detail, focused on all the things that are wrong.

They will send me paragraphs about how wrong their lives are.

I can’t help them. Neither can you.

They don't ask for help, they demand you fix their problems,
    and that's a very important distinction.

Until they start seeing the things that are right with their lives,
    and understanding that the difference for them will come when they allow it,
    they won’t even accept help.

It won’t be exactly how they want it.

So don’t focus on dragging the unwilling up.

Instead turn your energy to yourself.

Yes, that’s right. Be selfish.

What I mean is, give yourself the gift and time to become awesome at something.

Work at it. Be uncomfortable in your lack of skill, knowledge and ability and get better and better.

And then do it all over again with something else. You’ll feel accomplished.

You’ll feel competent.

You’ll start to realize that there are very few obstacles in this life except
    those we place unwittingly upon ourselves.

Very few people can be awesome without accomplishment.

Well, except in their own minds. So if you don’t feel awesome,
    then you have to find out what you have mastery in.

For example, I am trying to learn the guitar. I’m working on singing. I write whenever I can.
    And I paint. Some people think I have achieved mastery in my painting.
    I tell you I have very far to go. In fact, the longer I work at it, the more I see I will never reach the end.

I wish this type of realization for you.

I wish that you become a servant of humanity, of dedicating your gifts to to bettering the condition
    of your fellow person. I wish that you become a servant of the world,
    that it’s a little cleaner, a little more diverse, a little more vital because you were here.

And you get there by being a servant to yourself.

Serve your needs for fun, for play, for challenge and for accomplishment.

If you are not actively engaged in accomplishing something great you will not experience long term,
    soul satisfying happiness.

There’s no way around that. Fill your life with so much meaning that you have no room to live vicariously through someone else’s life.

Be your own person.

Make a difference in this world. Give! Forgive And be kind.

The fastest route to a genuine smile is through the one you give another person.

You are amazing. And you’ll know it when you decide that this is the day you’re going to start showing it.

And you’ll have your ups and your downs.

If you’re like me you’ll walk through the grey mists from time to time.

As long as you are engaged in your own life and that engagement inspires you to serve this planet,
    you will always make it through.

So please, live not just your life, but your best life.

Don’t just shine, shine like a supernova star.

And don’t just give, give it all you’ve got and never give up.

Be that person.

Be that person who changes this world.

Even if that means you just change things a little for yourself, for the better.

And start right now." Hiy hiy, -Aaron Paquette www.aaronpaquette.net www.facebook.com/AaronPaquetteArt

"In light of recent events I thought I'd share this post again. I know it's hard sometimes.
    Everyone else can seem so happy and fulfilled while you are not. They can look so safe and carefree
    and in love. On the other side, they can look so empty and sad, so cold and hopeless.
    Sad news, chaos, etc awakens a pretty deep sensitivity for a lot of people and they suffer from it.
    To those who suffer, please find the strength to reach out.
    No one important will judge you. And to those who see the suffering, be gentle, kind and giving.
    Be inviting and patient. In our world of quick fixes depression can be frustrating.
    There is no quick fix, but there is always the ability to give love and understanding.
    Such simple acts of compassion can change, or even save, a life." hiy hiy -Aaron Paquette
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 pm

i am astounded at people, I am reading how upset or angry you are because Robin may have killed himself. You feel cheated and hurt, angry like he did this personally you. Well think how he felt, how he was driven to do this, how there was no light at the end of the tunnel, how hopeless it may have all seemed, of the nights he cried, of the days he longed to find a way to just stop the never ending pain! Damn it people its NOT about you believe it or not, its about HIM and how he felt. I wonder how many others feel this way and we blindly go on with our life not reaching out not acknowledging their pain. Some say he was a coward and couldnt go on, coward??? Have you ever thought or tried to kill yourself, it is not a cowardly act it takes a lot of courage to know that this will be the very last act you ever do in this world but the pain is so much you have or see no other options and so you do what you think will be best. There is no one there to speak with and for some there is even shame admitting they are feeling this way. Again people this is NOT about you and what was done to you, how he cheated you. Its about him and his pain and how we need to reach out to everyone and let them speak their fears and their hopes and dreams without being ignored or looked down on. We MUST CARE for one another. Depression is real and Robin needed help.

Who else in your life needs help?"

Lady Wolfen Mists

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 pm

"The last time I contemplated suicide was about 4 years ago, and it involved self betrayal or extreme disappointment in myself and a failure to uphold my values, as well as a disconnected impersonal relationship
    with my higher power. Now, today, I am 63 years old and have made my peace with death
    through re-connection with the universal one and having a purpose thru prayer and grounding that prayer
    with yoga and native ceremony, so I can send it without smoke as the universal walks with me
    and knows me better than I know myself.

I am truly grateful and honored to be in the presence of the unseen one and feel his warmth and compassion.

I know that death is but a moment into eternity of life.

I am grateful, although undeserving, yet grateful to accept it to me, so I may extend it to you...............
    thank you Robin for your gifts. Thank you Grandfather, for life among relatives."

BWB - Viet Nam Vet
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 pm

so, is depression a form of anger that is internalized ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10257404_578367085607028_2851119121280378276_n

Fare well and have a safe flight Robin Williams.
    Your quest goes on.
    May you inner peace .

Love from me
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10423757_683516165051137_6432037709106702642_n

"here's Robin's natal chart for you.
    What jumped out at me was his natal Chiron retrograde
    -the mark of a healer
    -exactly conjunct the Galactic Centre at 27 degrees Sagittarius.
    This is an access point, a portal,to huge transpersonal gifts and transmissions."
    Hare in Moon Astrology

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm

SO MANY Comedic geniuses who left us too soon
    ~ So many Robin Williams, Mitch Hedberg, Bernie Mac, John Ritter,
    John Belushi, Chris Farley, Sam Kinison, Andy Kaufman ...

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10543622_10152285540052688_5930474938033329377_n
    Robin Williams

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/12/showbiz/gallery/comedic-geniuses-gone-too-soon/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Robin Williams was, without a doubt, an entertainment marvel.

From television to film, and from comedy to drama, Williams set a standard that only he could reach.

Versatile, boisterous and surprising, his comedic style cracked up and comforted generations.

Now, those generations are mourning the loss of a comedic genius who changed the way we interpret,
    think about and enjoy comedy, much like these talents that follow:
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 pm

"The water element permeating his chart indicates his fluid and intuitive nature.
    But a real key into his reach is Chiron at the same degree as the Galactic Core,
    the center of our Milky Way galaxy that functions as a "cosmic homing signal."

"That conjunction, in combination with some other placements, connected Williams with what Eric has described
    as a “life-or-death struggle with faith” -- something driving him at the soul level.

He was in touch with another world, and seems to have had difficulty reconciling it with the confines of this one.

It may be that embodying that schism and bringing it to the public through his performances was the core of his purpose
    in being here.

Williams’ personal vulnerability touched a chord in audiences worldwide, as viewers couldn't help but open up to his awkward and hyper wit, a thin veneer over the depth of sensitivity he grappled with."
    -- Elizabeth Michaud on the Planet Waves blog today

http://planetwaves.net/news/?p=78753
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Goodbye, Robin Williams
    Posted on August 12, 2014 by Planet Waves
    By Elizabeth Michaud

Academy, Oscar and Grammy Award-winning actor Robin Williams died Monday in his California home at the age of 63. While a full investigation is currently under way, the county sheriff’s office has issued a statement saying that it “suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia.”

Robin Williams
    Robin Williams
    Williams’ natal chart (viewable here, along with the chart for his death) is evocative of a boundless intensity, one that at times consumed his ability to cope. The volatile conjunction of Mars and Uranus in Cancer was a driving force for his creativity, but also spoke of an internalized struggle to find security.
    Williams had battled alcohol and drug addiction, and also had been diagnosed with depression
    and bipolar disorder.

His rapid-fire and erratic humor masked a world of sorrow below.

The water element permeating his chart indicates his fluid and intuitive nature.
    But a real key into his reach is Chiron at the same degree as the Galactic Core,
    the center of our Milky Way galaxy that functions as a “cosmic homing signal.”

That conjunction, in combination with some other placements, connected Williams with what Eric
    has described as a “life-or-death struggle with faith” — something driving him at the soul level.

He was in touch with another world, and seems to have had difficulty reconciling it with the confines of this one.
    It may be that embodying that schism and bringing it to the public through his performances
    was the core of his purpose in being here. Williams’ personal vulnerability touched a chord in audiences worldwide,
    as viewers couldn’t help but open up to his awkward and hyper wit,
    a thin veneer over the depth of sensitivity he grappled with.

Born July 21, 1951, in Chicago, Illinois, Williams grew up in Michigan with his mother,
    a former model, and father, a senior executive at Ford Motor Company.

He attended a private all-boys high school until the family moved to Marin County, California in the late 1960s.

http://planetwaves.net/news/daily-astrology/goodbye-robin-williams/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 pm

In Good Will Hunting, Robin Williams' character made a statement which stuck with me.

"You don't know loss, until you lose something you loved more than you love yourself."
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Weird Coincidence: Robin Williams Family Guy ‘Suicide’ Episode Airs Before News of Actor’s Death -

https://youtu.be/JAA50BwG3FY
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:14 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 1604935_10154468824980716_5484836688436854766_n

Caroline Myss says:
    I spent part of my evening listening to the news reports about the suicide of Robin Williams, as I am sure many of you did.

Like the death of Phillip Seymour Hoffman, we are left wondering how it is that yet another successful, famous individual could also be in so much pain that he would become addicted to drugs. The media gathered its experts to offer their opinions on why they thought Williams ended his life but how would they know?

They spoke on and on about depression and alcoholism, as apparently Williams openly discussed his struggles with both of these inner demons. Williams, as we all know, is yet another celebrity suicide - hardly the first.

Many people commit suicide these days. It's practically an epidemic within the military.

And look at the number of young people who end their lives these days. It's astounding. Unlike all these "experts" who credit depression as the root cause or being bullied at school, I find such explanations inadequate.

It's obvious that these individuals are coping with depression but who hasn't cycled through a depression in life?
    No one is happy or clear about their life or surrounded by love and safety all the time, though depression is certainly a suffering that extends well beyond the measure of whether a person is all the above. Depression is also a chemical suffering. A person often needs more than depression to consider ending his or her life - emphasis on the word "often".

Depression is a leading cause of suicide - we know that. Depression is also complex and has degrees of intensity,
    though this is not the place for me to write extensively about this subject.

Suffice to say that every one familiar with depression - either because they are coping with it or because they are living with someone suffering with it - knows that it can grip you for a month or it can be a lifetime nightmare.

My brother suffered with depression, mixed it with alcohol and ultimately died from both.

I've lived with depression and addiction through the life of my brother and our family.

I know depression is a suffering - I know it all too well.

When clinical depression merges with a spiritual crisis, that's when the psyche loses its capacity to breath, to remain connected to the life force in any vital way. A crisis of the spirit - of the soul - shatters one's connection to purpose
    and meaning, to feeling hope itself. We have grown increasingly complex over these past decades,
    focusing more and more on the world behind our eyes as much if not more than the world in front of our eyes.

We have awakened intuitive, emotional, and numerous other senses, all of which have animated our psychic boundaries
    in ways previously unknown to human nature. Suffice to say that many of the sufferings of the mind
    are not just a product of one's personal life but of not realizing the full extent of one's own energetic nature.

I know nothing at all about Robin Williams other than seeing a few of his films and some of his stand up comic routines on television. But I gathered from those stand up routines that he was a man who paid attention to the events going on in this world. His satire took aim at political folly and global-sized problems, asking which was worse, the problems or the problem-solvers? In other words, Williams had his finger on the pulse of world events. He may well have had everything that money could buy, except solutions to these predicaments that plagued his soul. I am merely speculating, you understand, but he was not a shallow man. He was a thinker, a man whose art demanded he pay attention to what mattered to people. He was also by his own admission an addict and perhaps even bi-polar - who knows.

But those diagnoses do not diminish his capacity to observe the world around him; indeed, as I have witnessed with many people who battle mental and emotional sufferings, some of their pain is rooted in their astute powers of observation and not just from their personal lives. All pain is not personal. A spiritual crisis can look like depression.

It has many of the same inner sufferings, but the differences are very profound. Unfortunately we cannot ask a suicide victim any of the essential questions that would help one discern whether he is suffering from clinical depression or experiencing a spiritual crisis. Let me offer this prayer for all those who are coping with depression,

"My prayer on this day is that I receive the graces of hope and fortitude during this time in my life. Help me to make it through those moments when I feel like giving up. Hover over me, God, with guidance through my thoughts and through my dreams."
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10606163_10204167840103464_7828321779329975499_n
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:17 pm

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10418242_786409564749524_6031618230867686841_n
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

DASA / BHUKTI OF 2 MALEFICS:
    Robin Williams was running Ketu/Saturn dasa.
    The dasa/bhukti of 2 malefics is formidable. Particulalry Ketu/Saturn as they are both karakas of leaving this earthly plane.
    I am also in Ketu/Saturn dasa right now and I have been feeling death everywhere,
    feeling like I am going to die, etc. if I were are suicidal personality at all, it would be very dangerous.
    For Robin Williams Ketu / Saturn activates all 3 Self factors
    – Ruling planet (Ketu joined Venus), Sun (Pushya, ruled by Saturn) and Moon (in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn)
    See more at: http://www.mydailyastrology.net/join/news/robin-williams-tragic-suicide/#sthash.RRpIEAmv.dpuf

Sam Sadasiva Geppi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3u2Hc-1T4

Robin Williams Tragic Suicide – Vedic Astrology
    August 11, 2014

The world was shocked and saddened by the apparent suicide of beloved actor and comedian Robin Williams
    on Monday, August 11, 2014. I examine his chart, the timing and the current astrology in the video below.

Robin Williams’ Birth Chart: Libra AscendantCNN.com_-_Breaking_News__U.S.__World__Weather__Entertainment___Video_News

Robin Williams was born July 21, 1951 at 1:34 PM in Chicago Illinois. His chart has a Libra rising sign,
    ruled by Venus, who also rules the eighth house. This shows how Libran’s need to experience constant change,
    intellectual and social change, if they are to fulfill their destiny. It also shows the insecurity and vulnerability that comes from change, and the Libran need for strong social connections to help them navigate the fear of intellectual and social transformation.

When he was born Venus was in Leo, in his 11th house of ambition (and disappointment), joined the South node, in an extremely tight conjunction, exact. The influence of Ketu on his ruling planet, and 8th lord, shows a very insecure person – more specifically, someone who was very self-critical, with standards of perfection no one could meet. In addition to that, the 11th house is the most cruel, as it leads us into high desire and deep disappointment over time.

The moon connection
    Opposite his Venus/Ketu in Leo sits Rahu/moon in Aquarius, also in a very tight conjunction. A Rahu / moon conjunction
    is a known indicator for mental imbalance, bipolar disorder, or at the very least extreme mood swings.

His almost manic emotional behavior, as exhibited in his dynamic comedy can certainly be shown to spring forth from a Rahu / moon conjunction. In addition, the Rahu/Moon person has a capacity to project their emotions and feelings into others, as well as pick up on other’s emotions. In short, Rahu blows things open, explodes them in a way that feels out
    of control. When he joins the moon, our heart feels blown open all the time, and we feel a bit out of control.

However, his moon is also the 10th house ruler, of career. Aquarius is the fifth house, a creative/dharma house.
    Therefore, the moon forms a powerful Raja yoga, giving him enormous insight and creativity with this “blown open” heart of his. Life was an emotional roller coaster for him and he took us on the ride! His spontaneous, comedic genius will never be seen again.

Mercury and the sun in Cancer (10th house)
    His career in communication is easily seen by Mercury (the speech giver) in his 10th house of career.
    Not only do we see its influence, but Mercury is a very auspicious planet for Libra, as the ninth house ruler. It forms another powerful raja yoga.

However, Mercury was also in Aslesha Nakshatra, the most prominent Nakshatra seen in suicides.
    This placement figures prominently in his tragic demise.

Mars/Saturn mutual aspect
    There is a troubling mutual planetary aspect between Saturn and Mars, from the ninth and 12th houses,
    with Saturn four houses in front of Mars. Saturn is a very important planet for Libra, giving them realistic boundaries with others, and the capacity to make peace with life’s painful transformation (as described above).

However, with his Saturn in the 12th house, it seemed much easier to escape from life’s painful realities, rather than face them. The 12th house is the house of escapism through alcohol or other addictions. Robin Williams was also a heavy cocaine user when he was younger. Cocaine use is related to Mars.

Jupiter in Pisces
    This gives Robin Williams a very wise, sensitive and benevolent nature, as Jupiter rules Pisces. However, this placement is also gives us an excellent lesson in how a Planet acts as a functional malefic. Jupiter rules two cruel houses for Libra,
    the third house (personal desire) and the sixth house (difficulty/struggle). Pisces is the sign of escapism and alcoholism
    (in addition to cancer and Scorpio, the other water signs). Sensitive and compassionate Jupiter here is overcome by personal desires and the struggles that result. However, it also gave him a great awareness of right and wrong,
    and shows why he was able to manage his depression and alcoholism for such a long time.
    It is also aspecting Saturn in the 12th house.

But planets in their own sign have a very high standard. Well dignified (planets exalted or in own sign) functional malefics (especially when they are natural benefics) hold a sort of unfulfilled promise. They have enormous intelligence, in an area of life we are not comfortable with. In this case, a powerful Jupiter gives piety and righteousness,
    but a Libran has no use for such a thing.

Instead, on a deep level, I believe Robin Williams probably felt as though he was letting himself down and letting others down – as he could never embody Jupiterian virtue. The promise of Jupiter gets spoiled by his rulership of cruel houses
    for Libra. Yet, beneath all of the clowning, Robin Williams easily conveyed a wise, gentle and benevolent, sensitive soul. Much of that also came from this wonderful Jupiter.

Current Transits and Dasas
    Robin Williams entered a Ketu/saturn dasha in March 2014. This cycle, tragically, saw him relapse with alcohol.
    He even checked into a clinic in July 2014 for alcohol treatment. As was mentioned,
    Ketu joins his ruling planet and 8th house Lord Venus in the natal chart,
    bringing an intense focus on personal growth through personal change.

Saturn is in the escapist 12th house, but more importantly he rules the mentally unstable moon/Rahu conjunction
    in Aquarius, Robin’s fifth house. Saturn also rules the sun in Pushya Nakshatra,
    the planet of ambition and disappointment (11th lord), as well as the natural “Self” indicator.
    Ketu / Saturn activates all 3 Self factors – ruling planet, sun and moon.

Full Moon / Suicide Transits and Aspects by Transit
    The official declaration of death took place on August 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM PST.

At this time there was a Libra rising, with Saturn and Mars also in Libra,
    Robins first house. In addition, the moon was almost exactly on Robin’s natal Moon,
    and there were four planets in Cancer, his 10th house of recognition and notoriety.

Of note, transiting Mercury was in virtually the exact same position as his natal Mercury,
    in Aslesha with the sun. As mentioned earlier, this is the Nakshatra of suicide.

Tragically, Mr. Williams could not bear the emotional intensity of the full moon the day before,
    as it opposed four planets in excessively sensitive cancer.

In addition, I find it extremely important, if not the most important factor, that Saturn by transit
    is aspecting his natal Mercury, as well as the sun/Mercury by transit in the current sky.

The last several months, since Saturn turned retrograde at 29 Libra then turned direct again,
    would have seen his Mercury in Aslesha under enormous pressure. And of course, Saturn is the indicator of death.

I also find it noteworthy that Ketu by transit was within 6° of his natal Jupiter in Pisces, in the 6th house.

I Confess – I Was Not a Fan of His Comedy 62e371e3d7a3
    I do not like most American comedies – physical comedy, etc.
    I am not a big movie fan nor do I have much interest in celebrities.

However, there was something so different and special about Robin Williams.

Something innocent, sweet, unique and talented – almost not of this world.

There was a natural humility about him as well. In the quieter moments of interviews with him,
    a shy, humble and incredibly sensitive being emerged that was unlike any other movie star or entertainer
    I have seen. He seems so fragile.

My favorite of his movie roles was from a movie called “Awakenings”.

It was straight role, where he played a doctor who was helping people become animated from a catatonic state.
    The movie also had Robert De Niro playing one of the patients.
    There was no comedy in this movie, it was pure heart, pure love, pure Robin Williams

Rest in Peace, Robin.

- See more at: http://www.mydailyastrology.net/join/news/robin-williams-tragic-suicide/#sthash.RRpIEAmv.7vU25x0V.dpuf
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Courtesy Everett Collection

Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting"

The Oscar-winning actor and comedian was 63

Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams has died at age 63.

According to police in Marin County, Calif., Williams was found "unconscious and not breathing"
    just before noon Monday inside his home in Tiburon, Calif., following a 911 phone call.
    He was pronounced dead at 12:02 p.m. after emergency personnel arrived.
    They added that the actor was last seen alive at 10 p.m. Sunday.

An investigation into the cause of the death is underway, but "the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division
    suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia." A forensic examination is scheduled for Tuesday,
    along with a press conference that will be held at 11 a.m. in San Rafael, Calif.

Williams' publicist Mara Buxbaum told The Hollywood Reporter that Williams
    "has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss.
    The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

His wife, Susan Schneider, said: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend,
    while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings.
    I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief.
    As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death,
    but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."
    Added David Steinberg, his manager of 35 years:
    "Nobody made the world laugh like Robin Williams. My brother, my friend, my soulmate, I will miss you."

Williams, a four-time Oscar nominee, won a supporting actor Oscar for Good Will Hunting for his portrayal
    of a wise and morose psychologist. He most recently starred in CBS' comedy The Crazy Ones, which lasted only one season.

He was nominated for a People's Choice Award for his role as an advertising executive on the comedy,
    in which Sarah Michelle Gellar played his daughter.

Crazy Ones production company 20th Century Fox TV said in a statement:
    “Robin Williams was a comedy giant, and although we only knew him personally for a season,
    he was warm, funny and a true professional. His cast and crew both loved him and loved working with him,
    and our hearts go out to his family and friends. He was one of a kind.”

Creator David E. Kelley said: "The talent was legendary. But equally inspiring, perhaps more so, was his kindness and humanity. A gentle soul who touched us all. A very special man, and our hearts are broken."
    Added CBS: “Our world has lost a comic genius, a gifted actor and a beautiful man.

We will remember Robin Williams as one of the unique talents of his time who was loved by many, but also as a kind,
    caring soul, who treated his colleagues and co-workers with great affection and respect.

Our heartfelt thoughts and sympathies go out to his family, loved ones and friends.”

Williams also recently starred in the feature Angriest Man in Brooklyn opposite Mila Kunis, Melissa Leo and Peter Dinklage.

His next project is the feature film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, the third film in the trilogy,
    which is set to hit theaters Dec. 19 via 20th Century Fox.

Said the studio in a statement: "There really are no words to describe the loss of Robin Williams. He was immensely talented, a cherished member of our community, and part of the Fox family.
    Our hearts go out to his family, friends and fans. He will be deeply missed.”

In addition to his Oscar, Williams won two Emmys, four Golden Globes, five Grammys and two SAG Awards.

Said SAG-AFTRA president Ken Howard: "I am deeply saddened to hear of Robin Williams' death.
    He was a performer of limitless versatility, equally adept at comedy and drama, whether scripted or improv. With his incomparable manic style, he could appeal to adult sensibilities in a stand-up comedy routine or elicit giggles from children as the voice of Genie in Aladdin. Outside of his career, he used his considerable talents to raise money for charity.

He was not only a talented man, but a true humanitarian. It's such a tremendous loss."

Williams recently checked in to a renewal facility affiliated with the 12-step program in a move to focus on his ongoing sobriety.

The actor has been open about his issues with drinking and cocaine during the early 1980s
    and sought treatment in 2006 for alcohol abuse.

"[Addiction] waits. It lays in wait for the time when you think, 'It's fine now, I'm OK.'

Then, the next thing you know, it's not OK," he told Diane Sawyer in an interview on Good Morning America
    at that time.

Hollywood mourned the actor on Twitter after news broke Monday afternoon.

A dazzling comic force, Williams' brilliance often intimidated other comedians.

His improv skills were unparalleled and stupefying: Williams could wing off the cuff better than any of his peers.

He burst through the stand-up world into television, captivating audiences with his portrayal of the endearing extraterrestrial Mork in the late '70s series Mork & Mindy. He first limned the Mork role as a guest star on Happy Days.

"I will never forget the day I met him and he stood on his head in my office chair and pretended to drink a glass of water using his finger like a straw," Happy Days and Mork & Mindy creator Garry Marshall recalled in a statement to THR.

"The first season of Mork & Mindy I knew immediately that a three-camera format would not be enough to capture Robin
    and his genius talent. So I hired a fourth camera operator and he just followed Robin. Only Robin. Looking back, four cameras weren’t enough. I should have hired a fifth camera to follow him too."

His rapid-fire delivery bespoke a warp-speed, associative intelligence.

“The mystery is in the motion:
    What miracle of the synapses got him from point A to point Z? At once a satirist, a comedian and a superb actor,
    this one-man repertory company dashes from mask to mask, voice to voice, like a man possessed by comic demons,”
    David Ansen wrote in Newsweek in 1986.

Williams' first comedic film role was the lead in Robert Altman's live-action Popeye (1980), which received mixed reviews.

He went on to delight audiences in a long string of big-screen comedies, including 1993's Mrs. Doubtfire and 1996's The Birdcage. He also lent his voice to Disney's animated classic Aladdin (1992), playing the Genie, a part written specifically for him.
    He found success as a dramatic actor as well, delivering stirring performances in such films as Dead Poets Society (1986), where he played an inspirational prep-school teacher who takes on the stuffy administration, and Good Morning, Vietnam (1987), in which he played an irreverent disc jockey on the Armed Forces Radio Network during the Vietnam War.

He also portrayed serious and complex characters in Awakenings (1990) and The Fisher King (1991) and tapped into a darker side playing psychologically maladjusted characters in Insomnia and One-Hour Photo. Williams scored Oscar nominations for his roles in Good Morning, Vietnam; The Fisher King; and Dead Poets Society.

He showed his versatility in a wide range of films including The World According to Garp (1982), Moscow on the Hudson (1984), Hook (1991), Patch Adams (1998), Flubber (1997) and Toys (1992). Given his childlike charm, he played boyish characters in Toys (1992), Jumanji (1995) and Jack (1996).

He also did a number of movie cameos, including in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1989), Dead Again (1991)
    and The Secret Agent (1996).
    Robin McLaurin Williams was born in Chicago on July 21, 1951. He was raised in affluence, but he was brought up,
    as he admits, by the maid. He developed comedy to please his mother.

The family eventually moved to the San Francisco Bay Area, where Williams graduated from high school.
    He studied political science at Claremont Men's College and entered College of Marin to study theater.

He won a scholarship to study at Juilliard in New York, where he spent three years under the tutelage
    of John Houseman and others. He returned to San Francisco before graduating.

His goal was to become a dramatic actor but he could not get a foot in the door.

He turned to stand-up comedy, supporting himself by tending bar and working at an ice cream parlor.

Williams moved to Los Angeles and enthralled at open mic nights. He became a regular at such clubs
    as The Improv and The Comedy Store. He got spots on such TV shows as the Richard Pryor Show and America 2-Night.

His big break came when the producers of Happy Days decided to add an alien to the show. Williams won an audition.
    He guest-starred on a 1978 episode that brought in avalanches of fan mail. Based on the outpouring the network
    decided to create a spinoff series, Mork & Mindy. The sitcom, featuring Williams as a good-natured alien from the planet

Ork, afforded him great opportunity to improvise.

It was hugely popular, even leading to the production of a talking Mork doll, which spouted
    such phrases as "nanu-nanu," Orkian for hello.

Williams' spellbinding delivery vaulted him from a complete unknown to national fame.

Self-admittedly, fame arrived too fast, and he careened through a period of drug and alcohol abuse.

His first movie role, in Popeye, was disappointing.
    But in his second role, he showed his charm as a young writer in The World According to Garp.

He performed in the mid-1980s in a series of mediocre movies including The Survivors (1983), The Best of Times (1986)
    and Club Paradise (1986). He excelled as a Russian saxophone player who defects in Bloomingdale's in Paul Mazursky's Moscow on the Hudson (1984).

He hit his movie stride with Good Morning, Vietnam (1987) where his comic versatility
    as an anti-authority G.I. disc jockey played to his manic, improvisational strengths.

Like the best of comics, Williams, at heart, was utterly serious. He was a driving force in Comic Relief
    to benefit the homeless. Many of the specials aired on HBO.

"Robin Williams graced HBO for so many years with his uncommon gifts," the network said in a statement.
    "He never failed to elevate his art and did so with a full, generous and loving heart.

Always humble and gracious, Robin was a prince and holds a special place in all our hearts."

Williams was awarded the Chicago international Film Festival's Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004.

More recent film credits include: Deconstructing Harry (1997), Patch Adams (1998), Bicentennial Man (1999),
    Death to Smoochy (2002), The Final Cut (2004), House of D (2004), The Big White (2005), Everyone's Hero (2006),
    Man of the Year (2006), Night at the Museum (2006) and its sequel (2009), License to Wed (2007), August Rush (2007), World's Greatest Dad (2009) and Happy Feet (2006) and its sequel (2011).
    He executive produced and starred in Jakob the Liar (1999), a story of life in a Nazi-occupied Polish ghetto.
    He married Schneider, a graphic designer, on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011, at the Meadowood Resort in Napa Valley.

It marked the third marriage for Williams, who has three grown children: Zachary, from his first wife, Valerie Velardi,
    and Zelda and Cody, from his second union, with Marsha Garces, who filed for divorce in 2008.

The full statement from Marin County police, released Monday, is below.

On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 a.m, Marin County Communications received a 9-1-1 telephone call
    reporting a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing inside his residence
    in unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

The Sheriff’s Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection District
    were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at 12:00 pm.

The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as Robin McLaurin Williams,
    a 63-year-old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

An investigation into the cause, manner, and circumstances of the death is currently underway by
    the Investigations and Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff’s Office. Preliminary information developed
    during the investigation indicates Mr. Williams was last seen alive at his residence,
    where he resides with his wife, at approximately 10:00 pm on August 10, 2014.

Mr. Williams was located this morning shortly before the 9-1-1 call was placed to Marin County Communications.

At this time, the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia,
    but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.

A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent toxicology testing to be conducted.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robin-williams-dead-actor-dies-724724
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Investigators: Robin Williams hanged himself

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 628x471

Photo: Associated Press

This 1978 file photo originally released by ABC shows actor Robin Williams on the set of ABCs "Mork and Mindy."
    Williams, whose free-form comedy and adept impressions dazzled audiences for decades, has died in an apparent suicide. He was 63.

Flowers are placed in memory of actor/comedian Robin Williams' Walk of Fame star in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles Monday, Aug. 11, 2014. A heart-shaped note and several bouquets of flowers lay in front of the home of Robin Williams in Tiburon, Calif. on Monday, August 11, 2014. A man who did not give his name exits the front gate outside of the home of Robin Williams in Tiburon, Calif., Tuesday, Aug. 12, 2014. Williams died Monday in an apparent suicide at his San Francisco Bay Area home, according to the sheriff's office in Marin County, north of San Francisco. Robin Williams, as a 7 year old, with his mother Laurie Williams. Robin Williams was an aspiring comedian in 1978. Robin Williams in1987 with Will Durst (left) after Durst lost his run for mayor. next

(08-12) 12:39 PDT TIBURON -- Actor and comedian Robin Williams committed suicide by hanging himself
    with a belt at his Tiburon home and was discovered by his personal assistant, authorities said Tuesday.

The assistant became concerned about 11:45 a.m. Monday after Williams, 63,
    failed to answer knocks at his bedroom door, said Marin County sheriff's Lt. Keith Boyd,
    the assistant chief deputy coroner.

Williams' wife had left the home about 10:30 a.m., believing he was still sleeping, Boyd said.

The assistant entered the room and found Williams, clothed, in a seated position and "unresponsive with a belt secured around his neck, with the other end of the belt wedged between the clothes closet door and the door frame," Boyd said. "His right shoulder area was touching the door, with his body perpendicular to the door and slightly suspended."

Williams was "cold to the touch," Boyd said. He had last been seen alive by his wife about 10:30 p.m. Sunday, when she retired to a bedroom, Boyd said. Williams was in a separate room, he said.

Investigators found superficial cuts on the inside of Williams' left wrist. They also found a pocketknife with its blade closed and what looked like dried blood on it, Boyd said.

The beloved performer, who had been seeking treatment for depression, apparently died of "asphyxia due to hanging,"
    Boyd said.

The autopsy, conducted Tuesday by a Marin County sheriff's forensic pathologist at a Napa County morgue,
    did not reveal any evidence of a struggle or a physical altercation, Boyd said.

Boyd would not discuss whether any suicide note was left. He offered condolences to Williams' family on behalf of his agency.

Toxicology testing, which could take two to six weeks, will determine whether Williams had any chemical substances
    in his system at the time of his death, Boyd said. The final cause of death won't be finalized until after all testing is done, he said.

Williams had recently battled severe depression, said Mara Buxbaum, his press agent. He had fought cocaine and alcohol addiction, but had spoken little about mental illness.

This summer, Williams admitted himself into the Hazelden rehab center in Minnesota to "fine-tune" his sobriety,
    according to representatives.

The news of Williams' death shocked the nation and the world, with fans flocking to his Tiburon home, his former home in the Sea Cliff neighborhood of San Francisco and the Pacific Heights house where "Mrs. Doubtfire" was filmed to leave flowers and messages.

Noreen Nieder, 51, of Tiburon was among those who paid their respects outside Williams' home on Tuesday.

"He was always really nice to the kids in the neighborhood," Nieder said. "He was always a neighbor. He didn't act like a celebrity."

Nieder, who frequently saw Williams riding his bike, said he always welcomed trick-or-treaters on Halloween. "I think he always just felt comfortable here," she said.

A somber Brandon Antonio, 13, dropped off flowers after being driven to the home by his father. "My favorite movie was 'Jumanji,' " Brandon said. "That was a really great one."

Agne Correll brought her 7-year-old daughter, Aya, and also left flowers. Correll said Williams, with coffee in hand, often stopped by the Mill Valley gallery she owns. "He was an amazing person, a regular guy," Correll said. "I just wanted to say goodbye."

Sabrina Hahnlein, 55, and her daughter Kathryn, 23, were visiting the Bay Area from San Diego when they learned of Williams' death, and felt compelled to stop by his home.

"It took the wind out of us," Hahnlein said. "It's devastating. We have depression in our family, so it hits home for us."

Dozens of television crews gathered in front of the home, including from stations in Brazil, Japan, Norway and England.

President Obama, in a statement, said Williams was "an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien - but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit."

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, in a nod to Williams' support for U.S. troops, said in a statement, "From entertaining thousands of service men and women in war zones, to his philanthropy that helped veterans struggling with hidden wounds of war, he was a loyal and compassionate advocate for all who serve this nation in uniform."

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee said Williams' death was a "profound loss" for the city.

"Despite his success, he has never forgotten San Francisco," Lee wrote. "He was a philanthropist who gave generously, and he was a friend of the city."

Peter Fimrite, Evan Sernoffsky and Henry K. Lee are San Francisco Chronicle staff writers.

E-mail: pfimrite@sfchronicle.com, esernoffsky@sfchronicle.com and hlee@sfchronicle.com Twitter: @henryklee, @evansernoffsky @pfimrite

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Investigators-Robin-Williams-hanged-himself-5683229.php
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Which begs the question ...
    what do the mainstream media NOT want you to be seeing right now ???

after_all -- 11 aug 2014 + 30 days = 11 sep 2014 :(
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Robin Williams,
    I am writing you a short note to say, "You are loved by so many people."
    By now, you have an idea of how many people truly loved you at this point.
    The world is sad because of our loss of such a great talent and person.
    You gave us direction in finding a place within our hearts that was sacred.
    Your spirit will remain in our hearts more than you can know.
    You have healed so many people through laughter.
    It doesn't matter why you chose to take your life away from us,
    but you will never take your spirit away from us.
    Your gifts were given to you at birth,
    and you have returned them to the place from which you came to us.

Just know this one thing my friend. You are a good soul.

You have touched the heart of so many people and made us believe in the goodness of living
    even though you could not on your own.

What an ultimate sacrifice this must have been for you to go beyond your own hopes
    to give to others what they could not possess themselves.

Truly, you had to be more soul than body to do such acts of grace to the people you loved.

Again, just know you are loved. I will always remember your smile.

It would open my heart each time you gave one.
    It felt as though your soul would merge with mine and a oneness with our Creator would fill mine with joy.
    Love moved through you and not from you Robin Williams.
    Because of this, I believe you are now in the presence of the Wisdom
    that knew how to Create a man whose life made everyone else's a little better for having known you.
    Thanks My Friend,
    Sam Oliver
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Empty R.I.P. - Robin Williams

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Thank you Susan for opening up your life to us....

I was saddened and amazed that Robin had left us for happier climes. I also had no idea that he battled depression. Any movie I have seen Robin perform in I have loved and loved him more.
    He was "one of a kind" just like Luciano Pavarotti was "one of a kind". I still remember his role in Peter Pan.

I have not been immune to the issue of suicide as friends, lovers and caregivers I have known committed suicide. They all chose different ways to take their life and the way they chose was mostly severe compared to Robin's way.
    After I received news of their death I always wondered "why"? I always wondered if there was something I could have done to allay their deaths. One case in particular I had a sense of guilt even though I hadn't seen that person in years. Then again I didn't know they had bi-polar issues.

It is not unusual that most people at one time or another in their lives has contemplated the idea of suicide.
    Most of us carry on despite our circumstances.
    As Susan mentioned carrying out the act of suicide takes a lot of courage. Some have changed their mind at the last moment although in such instances many times it was already too late. Unfortunate indeed.

I will always cherish Robin Williams. Anyone who can make me laugh gets very high marks to my way of thinking. On a planet such as ours humour and hope is what keeps all of us sane.

R.I.P. Robin for you were everyone's Friend...this little note from his youngest daughter:

Zelda Williams Age 25

Zelda Williams quoted Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's book The Little Prince:

“You—you alone will have the stars as no one else has them… In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night, you — only you— will have stars that can laugh.”

Following the quote, she added, "I'll try to keep looking up."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/robin-williams-hanged-himself-in-his-home-sheriff-s-office-1.2734061

Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind 

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 am

http://www.geni.com/people/Robin-Williams/6000000014038855730

Robin Williams, is my 18th cousin

Susan Lynne Schwenger
    You
    → Lynda Mae Handy - Schwenger
    your mother
    → JAMES "Jim" EDWARD HANDY JR.
    her father
    → JAMES aka JIM HANDY SR.
    his father
    → Marion (Rennie) Ruthven - Handy - Satchell
    his mother
    → Alexander or Alex (Thompson) Ruthven
    her father
    → Robert (Witherspoon) Ruthven, SR
    his father
    → John (Henderson) Ruthven
    his father
    → John (Peadie) Ruthven
    his father
    → John (Hutcheson) Ruthven
    his father
    → George (Reid) Ruthven
    his father
    → William Alexander (Clerk) Ruthven
    his father
    → William (Gray) Ruthven
    his father
    → Sir William Ruthven
    his father
    → William Ruthven, 2nd Lord Ruthven
    his father
    → Catherine Gray of Buttergask - Stewart - Ruthven
    his mother
    → Elisabeth Stewart, Countess of Argyll
    her mother
    → Sir John Stewart, 1st Earl of Atholl
    her father
    → Joan Beaufort, Queen consort of Scots
    his mother
    → Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset
    her brother
    → Eleanor Beaufort
    his daughter
    → Margaret Carey
    her daughter
    → Sir William Carey, Kt.
    her son
    → Catherine Carey, Chief Lady of the Bedchamber
    his daughter
    → Anne West, Baroness de la Warr
    her daughter
    → Zachariah West
    her son
    → Margaret Hicks
    his daughter
    → Daniel Hicks
    her son
    → Thomas Hicks
    his son
    → Thomas Hicks
    his son
    → Rebecca Hicks
    his daughter
    → Anna Tullos
    her daughter
    → Ellen Caroline Tullos
    her daughter
    → Anselm J. McLaurin, Governor, U.S. Senator
    her son
    → Stella May McLaurin
    his daughter
    → Laura McLaurin Berry
    her daughter
    → Laura "Laurie" Williams (McLaurin)
    her daughter
    → Robin Williams
    her son

We share a common great grandmother at the 16th Level
    Joan Beaufort, Queen consort of Scots
    http://www.geni.com/people/Joan-Beaufort/6000000000743955206?through=6000000002167928584

and, a common great grandfather at the 16th level
    James Stewart, The Black Knight of Lorn
    August 17, 1451 (56) was at sea (killed by pirates)

Son of Sir John Stewart of Innermeath and Isobel MacDougall, of Argyll

Son of Robert Stewart of Innermeath, Knight and Isabella Margaret, Countess of Fife, and Angus, Heiress of Hokettle MacDuff

Son of Sir James Stewart of Pierston, Knight and M1 Stewart

Son of John Stewart of Bonkyl and Garlies and Margaret de Bonkyl

Son of Alexander Stewart, 4th High Steward of Scotland and Jean MacRory of Bute

Son of Walter Stewart, 3rd High Steward of Scotland and Bethóc (Beatrix) nic Gille Crist, Countess of Angus

Son of Alain Fitzwalter, 2d High Steward of Scotland and Alesta of Mar

Son of Walter FitzAlan, 1st High Steward of Scotland and Eschyna de Molle

Son of Alan fitzFlaad, Sheriff of Shropshire and Avelina de Hesding, domina Norton
    [Oswestry Castle, , Oswestry, Shropshire, West Midlands, England]

Son of Flaald, Seneschal de Dol en Bretagne and daughter of Norton, domina Norton
    [Dol-de-Bretagne, Bretagne, France]

Son of Alain "Dapifer" fitz Flaald, Seneschal of Dol and St Margaret "Filia Rex" Fitz Flaald
    [Dol-de-Bretagne, Bretagne, France]

Son of Flaald, seneschal of Dol and NN possible daughter of Crinan & Bethoc of Atholl, Princess of Scotland

Son of Aimon I, viscount of Dinan and Raentlina de Bretagne, Daughter of Martin de Bretagne de Vitré and Rantlina de Vitré
    [Dinan, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne, France]

Son of Binidic "Castellin" de Cournouaille and Liutgarde de Vermandois
    [Dinan, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne, France]

Son of Budic Bethoc Comte de rennes de Cornouaille
    [Rennes, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne, France]

Son of Prince Diles Heiguer Chebre de Cornouaille and Alava de Cornouaille, Daughter of Louvenan de Cournouaille, Count of Cornwall
    [Cornouaille, Ille-et-Vilaine, Bretagne, France]

Son of Prince Ulfret Alesrudon de Cornouaille and Guegen de Poher, Daughter of Rivallon (Riwalon) Comte de Poher and Gerwenn de Cornouaille

Son of Alfrond ap Justin de Cornouaille

Son of Prince Justin ap Constantine de Cornouaille

Son of Prince Constantine ap Judon de Cornouaille and Barliis (Barilie) Cornouaille, Daughter of Fragual Fradeleoc

Son of Judon ap Concar Ap Concar, Pr. Cornouille

Son of Concar Cheronnog ap Gradlon, Prince of Cornwall

Son of Gradlon Flam Ap Judicael, Count

Son of Saint Judicael and Morone de Bretagne, Daughter of King Canao II of Broërec

Son of Hoël III ap Alain de Cornouaille, King of Bretagne, roi de Bretagne and Fratelle verch Osoche, Daughter of Osoche de Leon

Son of Alan I/Alain 8th King of Brittany, ruled 554-594 and Azenor De Normandy de Brest

Son of Hoel II 7th King of Brittany, ruled 545-554 and Rimo Tymyr Princess of Wales verch Rhun, Daughter of Rhun the Tall, King of Gwynedd and Perwyr verch Rhun

Son of HoelI, Le Grand 6th King of Brittany, ruled 509-545 and Alma Pompea verch Riatham

Son of Budic Emyr Llydaw ap Erich, King of Brittany and Elaine Queen of Garlot verch Gwyrlys, Daughter of Gorlois, duke of Cornwall and Igerna ferch Amlawdd

Son of Erich, Duke of Brittany ap Aldrien, Duke of Brittany

Son of Aldrien Ap Selyfan Aldroenus

Son of Salomon I ap Gradlon, King of Brittany and Flavia, Daughter of Patricius Flavius

Son of Gradlon Mawr "The Great" ap Conan, King of Brittany and Tigridia verch Calpurnius,
    Daughter of Calpurnius and Conchessa Calpurnius

Son of Conan Meriadek/Cynan Meiriadog/Kynan Meiriadawe leader of the Bretons and Saint Dareca,
    Daughter of Calpurnius and Conchessa Calpurnius

Son of Gereint Caradoc ab Einudd, Lord of Meridoc

Son of Einudd Ap Gwrddwfn, King of Wales

Son of Gwrddwfin ap Cwrrig

Son of Cwrrig Goruc Mawr King of Silures ap Meirchion, King of Wales

Son of Meirchion ap Owain, King of Wales and NN . verch Animadab, Daughter of Owain Ap Beli Ap Cyllin and Eurgen Verch Llewfer

Son of Owain Eurgen ap Marius Cyllin, King of Wales; Owain ap Beli and Eurgen . verch Lleurig or Beli

http://www.geni.com/people/Meirchion-ap-Owain-King-of-Wales/6000000003645788750?through=6000000002188689053

http://www.geni.com/people/James-Stewart-the-Black-Knight-of-Lorn/6000000003177635166?through=6000000000743955206
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:02 am

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS 10612634_10152599298046740_2649403889460991918_n
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Koko was sad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html

She became extremely sad': Carers for the world's most intelligent gorilla claim she was 'close to tears'
    following news of Robin Williams' death - 13 years after video captured the two becoming fast friends

News of Robin Williams' untimely death hit particularly close to home for famed sign language gorilla Koko,
    who handlers say was moved nearly to tears by the somber mood shared by all at her Northern California home.

Staff at the Gorilla Foundation were, like much of America, in mourning after hearing the news Monday.
    Williams visited their center in 2001 and quickly befriended Koko, making her laugh for the first time in six months.

So when they explained to Koko, who is fluent in American Sign Language, that a dear friend of the center had died,
    she soon became sad and is pictured sitting hunched over with a quivering lip.

Scroll down for video

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Article-0-207E763600000578-880_306x333
    Sad moment: News of Robin Williams' untimely death hit particularly close to home for famed sign language gorilla Koko, whose handlers say was moved nearly to tears by the somber mood shared by all at her Northern California home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AInX59Rl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Article-0-207E768E00000578-955_634x430
    Match made in heaven: Koko and Williams met in 2001 and became fast friends
    Koko even signed the words 'cry lip' -- lip being her word for woman -- as she watched staff reacting to the news.
    'She became extremely sad,' Koko's caretaker Dr. Penny Patterson wrote on Koko.org.
    Footage from the day Koko and Williams met is as uplifting as his suicide is tragic.

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Article-0-207E768E00000578-955_634x430
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AInf81pW

The actor arrived there as a stranger to the gorilla with a personal interest in ape conservation. He left as Koko's friend.
    They truly appeared to bond as the gorilla insisted on Williams tickling her and tried on his eyeglasses much to his delight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AInwnrhq

See Video here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Article-0-207E747A00000578-286_634x509

Koko's smiles, which were all caught on camera, were the first in months since her good friend -- a 27-year-old gorilla named Michael -- had passed away.
    'Robin’s ability to just "hang out" with Koko, a gorilla, and in minutes become one of her closest friends, was extraordinary and unforgettable,' Dr. Patterson wrote.
    Now the story has come full circle and Koko has lost another friend, though she'll forever have the memories of the time the funnyman lifted her up in dark times.
    'Not only did Robin cheer up Koko,' said Patterson, 'the effect was mutual, and Robin seemed transformed.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AIoDzYHL

RIP - ROBIN WILLIAMS Article-0-207E748700000578-95_634x506
    Mutually beneficial: Williams made Koko laugh and smile for the first time since her longtime companion, a gorilla named Michael, had died six months earlier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AIoOh1pU

Read more:
    Koko Remembers Robin Williams | koko.org

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723584/She-extremely-sad-Sign-language-gorilla-Koko-close-tears-following-news-Robin-Williams-death-13-years-video-captured-two-fast-friends.html#ixzz3AIoRjvqd

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 pm