tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Aquaries1111
devakas
magamud
Simplicity
Threecaster
burgundia
malletzky
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
wingmanof light
shiloh
icecold
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
Brook
alphaomega
hippihillbobbi
eMonkey
Mercuriel
Tatiana
lindabaker
mudra
Carol
SiriArc
29 posters

PhaseShift

bobhardee
    bobhardee

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Yes that would be great. Looking forward to the opportunity. Nothing better than a good story teller. We live between Newland and Linville. Send a message as to where to come.
    Thermal City is the old Gold mine on 221 between Rutherfordton and Marion. I stopped at the one just up the street from that once, but just to pay a visit. Will have to check TC out before the winter sets in and people head south.
    There is a place in SC that you two may enjoy. It is near the Antreville community and its call the Diamond Hill mine. It cost 20 dollars to dig but you can take as much as you can haul away. My grandson and I have loaded up several 5 gallon paint buckets full of various types of crystals. No diamonds, just amethyst, smoky, quartz, and other kinds of crystals. You can google Diamond Hill mine and it will give the details and show pictures. Its south of Anderson. Locals tell me that there were a number of volcanos in that area a couple billion years ago and that's what produced the crystals.
    Bob H.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Family

Post  SiriArc Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:34 am

Alert

apparently there has been some confusion regarding

the name sound of OUR Pal, LH

and that of

the fibbing vulcan, lyin' spock
    tongue 

"Starting to consider if this is not part of the same node LH and I ran into"

Fractically Speaking, No Doubt, In the same way OUR StarShip
    has different Areas, different Functions.
    only parasitically-induced-insanity prompts the bridge crew to
    attack engineering, sickbay to administer poison => ad nauseam

THIS IS(IS) NOT HOW THE STORY IS(IS) GOING TO END

'88 log:
    3-27 To Crystal Springs Arkansas
    3-28 Coleman Mine - Camped at mine that night; Next day, more finding,
    ended by Major wind and rain.
    3-30 Returning to Denver, stopped at Fleck's Crystal Fountain (Gary),  
    then Ocus Stanley Mine (Shop).
    Mt. Ida => Denver at 1730.

http://www.phoenixregenetics.org/resources/dna-monthly/current-issue

September-October 2013 (Vol. 9, No. 5)

BREAKING NEWS: DOCTORS ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC ACCORDING TO DSM-5

The DSM-5 diagnostic criteria are so poorly written, vague and subjective that we all qualify for a variety of mental diagnoses, depending on the spin we use to describe our situation—or the spin in the mind of the one doing the diagnosis.

In fact, many doctors absolutely qualify. Let’s take a look at the official DSM-5 criteria for schizophrenia.

There are five. You must have at least two of the five to qualify. At least one of the two must be among the first three. Symptoms must be experienced for at least a month before an official diagnosis can be secured. That’s the way this game show works.

1. Delusions

According to the DSM-5, a delusion is a false belief based on an incorrect inference about external reality that is held firmly in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As examples …

• The delusion that medication with disastrous side effects improves your health;

• The delusion that patients can be properly served in 10 minutes or less;

• The delusion the doctor is under when he says, “It’s all in your head”;

• Or the one that doctors are God.

2. Hallucinations

According to the DSM-5, a hallucination is a perception-like experience with the clarity and impact of a true perception.

A doctor’s primary hallucination is the patient. He thinks he is perceiving a patient with a set of symptoms. Then, he sees those symptoms in his mind and wants to attack them.

What is actually in front of him is a whole person with a life of his or her own, complete with a personal history, wants and dreams, emotions and relationships. The doc misses this reality in favor of the hallucinated patient and set of symptoms.

3. Disorganized Speech or Incoherence

Ever heard a doc try to explain what is going on inside your body? You might blame your lack of understanding on a lack education in medical matters.

The truth is, however, you are intelligent enough to understand your body. The doctor’s incoherence comes from inept communication skills.

4. Grossly Disorganized or Catatonic Behavior

I’d call cutting off the wrong leg disorganized behavior. Docs are notorious for doing this, as well as removing the wrong organs and treating the wrong person for the right disease.

When teams of docs work together, the lack of organization and incoherence is compounded to life-threatening levels.

5. Negative Symptoms, such as Diminished Emotional Expression

Diminished emotional expression? I don’t even need to explain this one.

To paraphrase a line from Patch Adams: We are going to train the humanity right out of you and turn you into something better. You are going to become doctors!

NOTE TO DOCTORS: If this articles offends you, then your resistance may be evidence that you are in denial of your mental illness. I suggest you see a psychiatrist and get on meds. The anti-psychotics will make you gain 300 pounds and walk around like a zombie. Just remember, though, the medicine is here for a reason.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:55 am

Aint that the truth!

"Fractically Speaking, No Doubt, In the same way OUR StarShip
    has different Areas, different Functions".

Copy that
    It's understood/a given

side note:

the name sound of OUR Pal, LH

Lion = Pinicus

Hawk = Delphi

Pinicus is a mountain lion

Delphi is a hawk

Both are part of Lionhawk given that name by Ancient Elder Chiefs for a job well administered.

Growing up in a tragic vicinity a hot spot of activity.  Dealt with it all his growing years in fact.

LH knew Delphi but didn't meet Pinicus until he applied assistance for Elders in his later years.

But I can't tell this only he can.  It would take too long to write up.

I tried to record him telling the story once.  

Checked recording levels

EVEN checked the final recording then POOF...it disappears.  

I determined later that may be because there are sacred vows administered by Elders within the story

Which are not meant to become public. And only at certain times with certain people should the story be told.

It's a Native American Story that has a tragic beginning but had a powerful ending.

The name Lionhawk was given

to the one administering the ending.

Greatful Ancient Elders thus give the name Lionhawk in an astounding way

(raw apache tears ~ obsidian ~ and message from total stranger)

PhaseShift - Page 21 Nsoa0474a

to one who carries

Pinicus & Delphi

LH did tell this story at Pow Wow with group of Elders one night

That morning he woke up with several gifts from the Elders for sharing the story.  This is one

PhaseShift - Page 21 998481_577602368966201_925131477_n

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty WE Have Come Forth By Day

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:47 am

TB(T3)
    PhaseShift - Page 21 2zptkxf
    http://www.realitysandwich.com/mystery_missing_pyramidion_khufu

Sphynx

A Healer
    Functions
    ON Both Sides
    Of The Equation
    http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=51170#p51170
    https://s22.photobucket.com/user/siriarc/media/Pyramid5.jpg.html

"LH did tell this story at Pow Wow with group of Elders one night"
    TB, anything further by LH @ Original P A ?

PhaseShift - Page 21 R85t9v
    PhaseShift - Page 21 2czyhhy

Last edited by SiriArc on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty ▲▲▲

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:58 am

PhaseShift - Page 21 Sdk510

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4060

I perform Psychostatis, give thou me thy hand
    Fit thee up with space/time suit, make firm thy thighs to stand
    Thy spells with back teeth like mine have brought thee hither
    I can destroy faults within Thee, come ye therefore Thither.

Anubis grinned his message to us and we knew we had to become a unit.
    You must help all the drone people find tranquility and psychostasis in The Field Of Reeds.

Oh Ye Keepers Of The Gates

Make A Way For Me

For I Am One Like You

I Go Out Into The Day

I Walk On My Feet

I Have Power In My Stride

Oh You Of The Sunshine

I Know The Secret Ways

Of The Portals

Of The Field Of Reeds
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 am

SiriArc wrote:

"LH did tell this story at Pow Wow with group of Elders one night"
    TB, anything further by LH @ Original P A ?

PhaseShift - Page 21 R85t9v
    PhaseShift - Page 21 2czyhhy
    He's going to like that gif.  Naughty 

Thanks to thee.

Yes in fact I'll post three of my all time favorites.

One was his first post there.  

The second was written about discourse on a thread. Wills being pulled thus.

The third...well it's not the tale I did not/could not tell...it's another.

Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Divine presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment. The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this thread a Namaste'

It's all interconnected. Even with this thread  started. It's all good as far as I am concerned. Others might disagree or might have blockages that prevent them to see the beauty in one another. Everyone has their own path and we should honor those paths. It doesn't have to be a persecution on any level no matter how ambiguous it may sound to someone else. These blockages within an individual does not justify them to exercise lower frequency tactics such as ridicule or any form of persecution onto another. It only causes compromise. Which is a common attribute in this duality. This is all second hand information and should not be accepted as your truth until you, yourself can prove it for yourself in the first hand. If the sharing of one's path can trigger something within you that is resonant, then a dialogue to investigate further for the purposes of soul growth should be encouraged. In my book, respect is earned. But that is my book and that works for me. It may not work for someone else and that's alright with me. Whatever floats your boat. If you think that you can cause obstruction onto another, who's path has the right to it's own sovereignty, then there is always going to be discourse. The person doing this will end up owning this discourse. Just another lesson. I don't know about anyone here but when you get tired of learning those lessons over and over and finally realize that the only information that you can't argue with is what you know in the first hand, then things start to make better sense. So if you are new to this, and you want to save yourself a bunch of unneeded grief, realize that second hand information from another path, may not align with you and you will always have to remember that. If you exercise any of the lower tactics, just know that the blocks you are reacting to are within you and not the one you think you are reacting against.

Is a story told to a Native American member Day who had a thread called

Pineal Gland Awakening: Star Nations Teachings

LH story:

You are so named, Day, to bring forth the light of day, representing all of your tribe that have come and gone and continue to shine forth. It is an honor to have come across your path in the now. My guides also honor you as they spoke for the very first time, since I have known them. You are a holder of your history.

If I may put a log that I have brought with me, to place on your fire. I have a story I would like to share with you. One that is of a great tragedy in your history that many have forgotten. But one that is also of the great love that your people share with each other that has endured a great test of time.

Thirty years ago, I lived in Western North Carolina. I was a young buck at the time. Fishing and hunting ran through my veins. I used to fish the river called Catawba almost everyday. This river was east of Cherokee, N.C. A good hours drive. Little did I know that I was also in a land of the Cherokee.

On this one particular evening, a couple of friends and I were having a conversation about paranormal stuff that was in the county. Things that had happened. One such story was about a black man who was accused of a crime he did not commit and was hung in a tree. So we heard of the location and decided to investigate. I had a Triumph convertible and so we loaded up and took off. We found the location of where this hanging took place. There was a shape of a man hanging from this tree that was shaped by honeysuckle. A vine with small yellow flowers that had a beautiful smell.

Well we decided to take off and on the way back we spotted something that was just out of place. It was a square of railing on the side of the road. Like industrial stair railing. 2" pipe basically. An area had been cordoned off without any markings as to what was inside it. The area was about 12' X 20'.
    No larger. As it turned out, it was a burial site. Again no markings to be seen. It was also night but there was enough light to make out that it was a burial site. I was leaning on a rail and just checking it out. There were 6 small flat stones that were possibly head stones. As I was looking at this, I had this urge to enter this site. At first I denied it. I had rationalized that it was basically sacred ground and that out of respect, I would not cross it. As I was processing this, the urge became stronger. I fought against it. It took about 6 times then I realized I was being contacted. Whatever it was trying to contact me was not evil, so I said Ok. So I crossed the barrier and stood up and was going into what I call prayer mode. Mind you I was on the inside edge. Then all of a sudden, my eyes were opened and I saw before me a vision. Also a voice was speaking to me at the same time. In the vision was a horrible sight unfolding as the frames went forward. Before me was a tribe of a few thousand Cherokees dying from a plague. Very well could have been chicken pox brought here by the Whites. The encampments had many running around and treating the ill. They were dropping by the hundreds and it was a mystery to them as to why and what was happening. The voice was the Chief and he was powerless as to what was happening and kept asking me what was happening. I had no answers for him. What hit me was his sadness as to what befell them. I could feel his connection to everyone of them. The suffering. The anguish. It was suffocating. It got to the point where I could not watch any longer. So I snapped out of it. I also got out of there. I have not been the same since. I have also wondered why I was shown that ever since and maybe you will understand this much better. But I did realize a few things. One is that there has always been a great respect for one another and also a great love for one another that, you are all and still very much connected. Even the ones who have passed are still here with you. I still feel this great loss and still shed tears as to this event that took place way back then. In away I am glad I did not have any answers to give to this great Chief who knew every single one of them. A great Chief holds that connection with his people because they are "ONE". I get that. I am, despite my sadness, very much honored to have witnessed this. Hopefully you will be able to see through the eyes of the hawk what I have spoken here tonight and may it reaffirm that the connection is the Key to all of us and Grandfather. Even the 4 legged and the winged ones cried. I fear the whites will never learn what they have done and grow from it, or the young who will not want to remember the ways that were one with our Mother.

I have traveled many of these lands here in the states. I have been blessed by every tribe that I have visited. I am grateful. I apologize for the sharing of such a terrible story but I want you to know that it connected me and for that I am grateful. The Elders that reside beyond our space and time never told me that I would be blessed in such ways. Right now as I write this, one of my guides who is a Shaman, who is always expressionless, is smiling at me.

May Father Sun shine on you!

Namaste'

Day's reply:

'siyu Lionhawk!

thank you for all your good words and thoughts.
    You have what we call a 'big story.'
    We don't comment on other people's stories -
    - just listen good.

you know what this means in the sharing of it,
    keeping your heart and mind in a good place and being thankful ...
    I see you found the things you were wondering about --
    -now you Know too

Its an honor to hear your story -

its good to meet you Unalii (Friend)

PhaseShift - Page 21 210-86
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Ψ WE Ψ

Post  SiriArc Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:37 am

ThankeeSay

I Am S/HE as YOU are S/HE as YOU are ME and WE are ALL Together

PhaseShift - Page 21 23jn4lh

17 of 25
    Princess of the Night (By TheDashDub)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRIqBpqldaU&list=PLp0iV1qmd2pEtVaFjGcod_7qpmxUcLfFz

PhaseShift - Page 21 28hq649

Re-hArc:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t112p420-phaseshift#95001
    May 1, 1988
    (A few weeks later, reviewing Barbara Hand Clow's,
    “Liquid Light Of Sex”
    Discovered that this was the Personal Timing of Uranus Opposition).

http://www.realitysandwich.com/kundalini_rising_and_astrological_transits
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty DD aniel and ebra

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:58 am

Blah Blah
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:02 am

Stop deleting my posts here!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:51 am

Do not be deceived when they tell you that OBE's,Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Consciousness Projection are all the same, for they are not. They are all very different! Yes Dear Ones; There is NO silver cord; there is no attachment period. There is no safety net in the form of a telephone to phone home. There is only; based upon my experience; there is only "Trust" "Trust in the Experience and Trust that we will find our way back". Trust me; we are never thinking in terms of a way back; home; or to prove anything. I did have an OME.. OME = Out of Mind Experience.. and I wanted to exit through the door and see the outside; and what did I see? My name on the outside door; with a woman walking to me; my name wrapped on her tongue in gaelic and the name spoken was "Debra" as it was written on the door. So; what? Who cares? I hugged this woman; between me and her; and my boss of over 13 years is gone; dead and forgotten no? But; aha. He shares no silver lining with me; he shares; his Love with me; Hey, can't we share something in common? Of course we can; we do and we are. Do you Love me? I Love You.. A song for the ONE who knows who she is..

No it is not you Brook

It is somebody else.. She knows! So does he!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 am

Blah blah?  I have not been deleting your posts.

I'm not altogether certain of what just got deleted Debra, but I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with this thread.

No it is not you Brook

It is somebody else.. She knows! So does he!

Debra of course it's not me.  Why would it be?  

In post number 482 I quoted you one page back I believe that is a given.  Is it for you to assume what it was you wrote that led me to say what I did in the quoting?  

You cannot maintain what another persons experience is to yours.

For some people Debra the veil is very thin.  One does not need to RV, OBE, Astral project or Conscious project to walk between.

I don't Debra.  I walk this way every day.

Every waking hour.

"If the sharing of one's path can trigger something within you that is resonant, then a dialogue to investigate further for the purposes of soul growth should be encouraged".  

In fact let me quote the whole thing once more.

It's all interconnected. Even with this thread  started. It's all good as far as I am concerned. Others might disagree or might have blockages that prevent them to see the beauty in one another. Everyone has their own path and we should honor those paths. It doesn't have to be a persecution on any level no matter how ambiguous it may sound to someone else. These blockages within an individual does not justify them to exercise lower frequency tactics such as ridicule or any form of persecution onto another. It only causes compromise. Which is a common attribute in this duality. This is all second hand information and should not be accepted as your truth until you, yourself can prove it for yourself in the first hand. If the sharing of one's path can trigger something within you that is resonant, then a dialogue to investigate further for the purposes of soul growth should be encouraged. In my book, respect is earned. But that is my book and that works for me. It may not work for someone else and that's alright with me. Whatever floats your boat. If you think that you can cause obstruction onto another, who's path has the right to it's own sovereignty, then there is always going to be discourse. The person doing this will end up owning this discourse. Just another lesson. I don't know about anyone here but when you get tired of learning those lessons over and over and finally realize that the only information that you can't argue with is what you know in the first hand, then things start to make better sense. So if you are new to this, and you want to save yourself a bunch of unneeded grief, realize that second hand information from another path, may not align with you and you will always have to remember that. If you exercise any of the lower tactics, just know that the blocks you are reacting to are within you and not the one you think you are reacting against.

You don't know SiriArc Debra...nor do you really know me. Save a few things I write about on this forum.  

Debra I've recently gone through hell and back losing my son.  But make no mistake Debra....I've been blessed in MANY ways.  Including the ability of sight. That sight showed me John's death before it happened on several occasions.  Not only that, it showed me his fathers death when I was eight years old.

Had I NOT had that sight....I would surly have lost my mind.

It also shows me things of a very Sirius Nature.

SiriArc recently planted a seed whether consciously or unconsciously.

He did that guided by the spirit that moves all things.

Because Debra nobody could help me pull out of the void but myself.  Period.  It didn't matter what ANYBODY said to me.

And by god it worked.  This is not something for you to debate Debra.  It's simply a FACT.

How spirit chooses to move in a persons life depends on how they react to it.  Whether you choose to go with the flow or push/pull against it is up to you.  

You can't always choose what life dishes out now can you?

You can choose to go with the ebb and flow however and get back on your feet.

Submitted by debradenslow on Sun, 07/26/2009

In these great times of transition and wait;

This is the place that many perceive to be great.

Many eyes and minds from far away;

Only wish they could be here creating this play.

What is manifest in synchronistic anomalies;

was once a past present and future probability;

But there are more probabilities still waiting to be written;

and as we write them many are anxiously waiting;

to see if this world includes their existence.

So as we create, they wait to see;

if they play a role in this unchartered sea;

of new life and new worlds of these scripts still sealed;  

But come 2012 it will all be revealed.

New Systems, new rules, new landscapes, new goals;

Is it possible we can change the world

Into a movement glistened with gold?;

Gold runneth through our veins right now;

LOVE……

Nothing is real so why not dare;

To create a new world not laced in fear;

Who’s to say what the future brings;

Maybe time will cease to end;

Bringing with it new moments of experience!

KEEP DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.realitysandwich.com/2012

A noble effort and one I applaud.  

I do not however applaud the effort to contort this thread with Satanism and Brotherhood.  Which you clearly were projecting.

Nor have I seen what has been recently removed from view to gain attention  once more.

Let me share with you Debra and anybody else who chooses to understand how going with the flow and moving with spirit works for me.  How blessed I am to have a relationship with said spirit.

When I left California My son John and I made an agreement. He would take his youngest brother under his wing and take care of him when I left.  This was a pact.  An agreement. Between mother and son.  One he was more than willing to do as he dearly loves his little brother.

PhaseShift - Page 21 546073_409485549111218_410122727_n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZ3bcPr-Ds

A good friend of John's in the business of film writes to me this week:

Michael:  Hey there Momma how are you doing?

Brook: Good thanks Michael! I hear you've taken the grasshopper under your wing and for this I am grateful. When I left CA it was knowing he was in the hands of his capable brother and that agreement was made before I left. I've been nothing but worried since. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your guidance. He seems very stoked and excited about the future and you've planted the seed.

Loving regards Brook

Michael: It's like there's a voice that sounds like a cross between you and Johns reminding me of a promise to take care of Braydon. 5 days before John passed he was telling me how proud he was of the boy and Brook, I can't deny the message. I promise you I will do everything in my power to open the doors for Braydon that John would've. I love John now and I will always respect his memory by doing my best to continue his legacy. Love you momma

He has set Braydon up with John's board rental with Universal Studios which he inherited for a guaranteed $700.00 a week through December.  He can continue on his evening job as well. Not only that...he's set him up with the university day class for certification which will guarantee him work on Union Jobs (which will get him in the union ~International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees) and guarantee him further work and a promising future indeed.

Now Debra this is how spirit moves in my world.  Not pushing against it but flowing with it.  While teaching my son's to do the same.

I don't deal with demons or parasites, Satan or any other such thing as you might wish to project as you've done earlier in this thread.  

I'm also aware that SiriArc does not either.

The jar Braydon is holding contains his brothers ashes and this IS(IS) how spirit moves in my world

PhaseShift - Page 21 255466_380106572049116_898131060_n

PhaseShift - Page 21 532732_309832069100206_2063796457_n

It's also not for you Debra to presume you know what it IS(IS) that moves us in such ways.

That means me, SiriArc, or anybody else on this forum for that matter.

What "floats their/our boat" and goes with/against the flow is not for anybody to decide but them.

Now, it's a beautiful day out this morning...I'm grabbing my coffee and spending it with my (soul)mate.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:29 am

Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.

Rumi

PhaseShift - Page 21 581051_10151883059353185_1594283645_n

I personnally appreciate the beautifull bond that took place on this thread between Brook and Siri.

By the way Happy Birthday Brook

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you Mudra

The Karen 

In return for your Rumi Quote:

As the observer seeing with eyes of a Falcon

(Not the individual with whom it was associated)

I give you another Sufi Poet of whom it is said by

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Hafiz is a poet for poets"

Hāfez (1320 –1389)  Persian Mystical Poet

The Tethered Falcon

A Tethered Falcon

My heart sits on the Arm of God Like a tethered falcon Suddenly unhooded.
    I am now blessedly crazed Because my Master's Astounding Effulgence Is in constant view.
    My piercing eyes, Which have searched every world For Tenderness and
    Love, Now lock on the Royal Target - The Wild Holy One Whose Beauty
    Illuminates Existence
    My soul endures a magnificent longing.
    I am a tethered falcon With great wings and sharp talons poised, Every
    sinew taut, like a Sacred Bow Quivering at the edge of my Self And
    Eternal Freedom,
    Though still in check By a miraculous Divine Golden Cord.
    Beloved, I am waiting for You to free me Into Your Mind And Infinite
    Being. I am pleading in absolute helplessness To hear, finally, Your
    Words of Grace: Fly! Fly unto Me!

Hafiz - Who can understand Your Sublime Nearness and Separation?

Thank you SA for this thread

For those with Eyes to see and Ears to hear

For sharing such resonance I for one am greatful

Lionhawk 

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm

A Tethored Falcon. Beautiful Brook.

I couldn't stop thinking today how a friend of mine who does 40 million dollar deals on a handshake, lives a complete different life to me, coming back around after 5 years.. Yes, have you noticed that? Friends, acquaintances, employers, old lovers, seem to come popping back into life after such a long retreat? Now, I have asked myself, why is this? I have come to the realization that new potential probable realities are given a second breath through a second chance. It's as if, our time now, lived in a multidimensional fashion, affords us through our past experiences have and are coming around again to afford us the opportunity to make new choices and new decisions in order for new probabilities to manifest. It's as if new highways and byways are looking to be built now partially due to our connection in a past timeline which allows for new potentials in pathways. That was a mouthful I know. There is so much going on that the questions is: "Where does my attention take me"? Perhaps we should phraseshift this to say: "Where do I desire to put my attention"? What we focus on expands, wouldn't you agree? So then, where is our attention and what is expanding? If Life is Multi-dimensional and it is, as you well know it is.. then perhaps we need to slow down a little.. slow down so that The Breath can find its Breath... Meaning.. If we can glimpse something that is not potentially taken into account to be glimpsed then could this in fact throw a cog in the Matrix? Could we flicker on a New Potential to take a New Direction that was never ever potentially factored in? Then what? Then could Prime Creator "Stop, smell the roses, take a breath and at the very minimum Notice Us"? Notice itself? I'm in a very wild pondering moment tonight; and besides I'm thinking of Love to Love you Baby. Diana sings tomorrow at the VW. What a beautiful world we create, coupled with the talent and creativity all around.. Oh dear, a song just popped in.. I'll post it now, but let me not divert for I have a Lapis Lazuli to share with SiriArc.

I'd love SiriArc to write a piece of poetry on Lapis Lazuli.

PhaseShift - Page 21 Lapis-Lazuli-Crystal-Skull-03
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty MetaFire

Post  SiriArc Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VZiKVIw0

A SPHERE IS(IS) DROPPED

INTO AND THROUGH

flatland vs. flatland

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4043

When the warrior becomes fully aligned to the Dreamer they have the Command of the Eagle at their hand. Toltecs call the Creator of the Nagual (all that is), the Eagle.  When a warrior has the Command of the Eagle at their hand they have the power of the Intent of all creation.

When we are fully aligned to the Dreamer, the Dreamer’s will and our will are one. We have free will but it is the will of the Dreamer. For those new to Toltec lore, the Dreamer is the entity that dreams our particular lifetime. We are the dreamed, dreamed by the Dreamer, our life is the dream.

We begin aligning to the Dreamer when we embark on the Mastery of Intent.

Ψ ★ Ψ  

But once you have begun to remember then let the Spear of Destiny fly true. Let the Sword of Power ring with the One Truth and flash forth the blue flame of the One Power! Atl'aman! I charge you! Remember the sacred trust!

Ψ ★ Ψ  

Decision:

In This Life, This Current State Of Awareness,

YOU Decide:

Is The Universe At Large:

malevolent and parasitic

Or

Beneficent And Symbiotic

From This Zone:

‘90, during one of the Deep Journeys Of Discovery:

Suddenly, Spontaneously:

Aware Of Self As An Eagle, Felt Talons Gripping A Tree Branch, Gazing Into Distance.......

Then, Looked To The Left And Down At The Ground:

A Stone Sarcophagus, Roughly Human Shaped, 3 Robed Figures On Each Side.......

Then, Still As An Eagle, Was Lowered Into The ‘Chest Area’ Of The Sarcophagus.......A Moment Of Panic.......Then, A Gentle Thought Was Received That Everything Was Alright.......

Suddenly >>> ‘With -In’ >>>Fast, Electric Blue Energy.......

Then, ‘Popped’ Out of It >>> INTO >>>‘Space’:

Field Of Vision Was Filled With Steel-Like Talons, Sudden Fear That ’I’ Could Be Totally Shredded ------- Then The Realization:

That It Would Be Absolutely Glorious >>>Total Transformation.......

Then, Field Of Vision ‘Panned’ Out And Was Filled With:

HER PRESENCE

SHE Showed HerSelf As An Eagle,

In This Instance,

But As:

The MOTHER / SOURCE

SHE Could Have Taken Any Form.......

The LOVE For HER Was Absolutely Overwhelming -

In The Moment, It Seemed As Though It Would Be Easier To ‘Shatter‘ Than To Hold That Awareness.......

Then, The Knowing:

HER Love For Everything

IS Embraced And Encompassed

By The Force Of:

***So Precious***

Of Which, One Of The Main Components

IS And IS:

***Wisdom***

Gained Through Experience
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 am

Thank You Brook
    This is a great poem from Hafiz

The Karen 

Love for You
    mudra

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you SiriArc and Brook for the beautiful poems...and thanks to Aquarius for your thoughts as well.

I don't recall a lot of dreams but recently had one that seemed to last all night and stayed in my thoughts throughout the next day... and remains with me now. When I awoke, I felt reassured, not worried, and somewhat excited about what the possibility of what will come. It started with a world wide appearance of UFO's each over a major city and especially over the capital of each country. They did not threaten. They did not attack. They did announce in every language that they were here to establish trade and commerce but do so would require that a world wide currency. They explained that earth would be an excellent place for manufacturing goods that are bought and sold throughout the known universe. This would mean that every nation would grow and become wealthy. At some point in the dream, the USA or some nation did send up jets to fire on these UFO's but when they did so, nothing happened. They did something that made gun powder worthless. You could pull as many triggers as you want but nothing would happen. Once that was over the nations of the world got on with the peace thing.....and it truly was the start of 1000 years of peace and prosperity. There was a world wide minimum wage established and with that you could reasonably but an electric generators that would provide all one needed to run a home. Earth became the place that if you wanted a car that ran on antigravity, you came here to have it built or to buy it. It went on and on like this and I want bore you with anymore but did want to share.

One other thing about the dream was that I would come back to it even though I got up a couple times in the night.

Maybe this is a new way to think of 9-11. Not as a wake up call about terrorism but a wake up call to move beyond violence and be a part of our Universal family.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 am

bobhardee wrote:Thank you SiriArc and Brook for the beautiful poems...and thanks to Aquarius for your thoughts as well.

I don't recall a lot of dreams but recently had one that seemed to last all night and stayed in my thoughts throughout the next day... and remains with me now.  When I awoke, I felt reassured, not worried, and somewhat excited about what the possibility of what will come. It started with a world wide appearance of UFO's each over a major city and especially over the capital of each country.  They did not threaten. They did not attack. They did announce in every language that they were here to establish trade and commerce but do so would require that a world wide currency. They explained that earth would be an excellent place for manufacturing goods that are bought and sold throughout the known universe. This would mean that every nation would grow and become wealthy.  At some point in the dream, the USA or some nation did send up jets to fire on these UFO's but when they did so, nothing happened.  They did something that made gun powder worthless.   You could pull as many triggers as you want but nothing would happen.  Once that was over the nations of the world got on with the peace thing.....and it truly was the start of 1000 years of peace and prosperity.  There was a world wide minimum wage established and with that you could reasonably but an electric generators that would provide all one needed to run a home. Earth became the place that if you wanted a car that ran on antigravity, you came here to have it built or to buy it.  It went on and on like this and I want bore you with anymore but did want to share.

One other thing about the dream was that I would come back to it even though I  got up a couple times in the night.

Maybe this is a new way to think of 9-11.  Not as a wake up call about terrorism but a wake up call to move beyond violence and be a part of our Universal family.
    As this dreaming gnosis from Bob Hardee of MistsofAvalon Forum nicely corroborates with the Thuban data base and archives; I am sharing this message with its affiliation from the Moabytes both here and on the MOA forum.
    The attached photographs were supplied by Xeia Sui Generis

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t112p510-phaseshift#96322

http://www.birthofgaia.com/t232p30-the-constitution-of-the-new-cosmos-in-dragon-law-and-jurisprudence#3556

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=141CBFAC-9D11-4895-B0B2-065CCAAC2703

Emeth141, September 12th, 2013

bobhardee
    PhaseShift - Page 21 932-96
    bobhardee Posts: 86

• Post n°517

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty bobhardee Today at 9:20 am
    Thank you SiriArc and Brook for the beautiful poems...and thanks to Aquarius for your thoughts as well.

I don't recall a lot of dreams but recently had one that seemed to last all night and stayed in my thoughts throughout the next day... and remains with me now. When I awoke, I felt reassured, not worried, and somewhat excited about what the possibility of what will come. It started with a world wide appearance of UFO's each over a major city and especially over the capital of each country. They did not threaten. They did not attack. They did announce in every language that they were here to establish trade and commerce but do so would require that a world wide currency. They explained that earth would be an excellent place for manufacturing goods that are bought and sold throughout the known universe. This would mean that every nation would grow and become wealthy. At some point in the dream, the USA or some nation did send up jets to fire on these UFO's but when they did so, nothing happened. They did something that made gun powder worthless. You could pull as many triggers as you want but nothing would happen. Once that was over the nations of the world got on with the peace thing.....and it truly was the start of 1000 years of peace and prosperity. There was a world wide minimum wage established and with that you could reasonably but an electric generators that would provide all one needed to run a home. Earth became the place that if you wanted a car that ran on antigravity, you came here to have it built or to buy it. It went on and on like this and I want bore you with anymore but did want to share.

One other thing about the dream was that I would come back to it even though I got up a couple times in the night.

Maybe this is a new way to think of 9-11. Not as a wake up call about terrorism but a wake up call to move beyond violence and be a part of our Universal family.

General Introduction and the Universal Currency

Evolutionary Context and the Means of Exchange

PhaseShift - Page 21 Other-peoples-money
    A planetary civilization like the homo sapiens genus, attempting to integrate through consciousness evolution from planetary starsystem status to galactic integration; will by its internal cosmogenetic encoding mimick its potential for self-governance in its planetary partitionings of nation states and their affiliated agendas.
    The cellular holofractal nature of the cosmic architecture so will miniaturize in the selfconscious definitions and structures found within the planetary environment.

On the galactic level it are galactic constituents, who form the basic unitary cellular web; whilst on the subgalactic level the constituents are star systems, further subdivided into planetary division patterns like individuated geographical nation states, then regulated in political, socioeconomic-educational, cultural-communal and military-industrial complexes.
    In particular, an evolving civilization like the terran humanity, will attempt to UNIFY its regulatory structures in forming Globalization patterns across its many architectured and defined edifices throughout its experienced historical developments.
    In this history, the terrans developed a means of exchange; first from a simple bartering system to 'precious metals like gold coins' to symbolic tokens like wooden and mineral shards, paper strips, plastic sheets and finally digitalized memory encodings stored in centralized banking systems. The terrans collectively then termed this means of exchange as the 'value of money' or nation building associated 'currency'.

As part of its collective consciousness evolution; the terrans soon realised the socio-economic control, which a centralization of the money supply would bestow onto the controlleurs of the distribution of this 'money', collectively known as banking systems and as the 'royal houses of the artisians'.
    These 'banking houses' and 'artisian families' then formed allegiances with each other and associated their local nation states with particular political processes under the auspices of elections and aristocracies and with the aim to globalize and unify all of the nation states comprised of the citizens of those nation states called the populus.
    Each one of the nation states was defined to be autonomous in principle and to harbour its own banking houses and artisian clanships; with the 'Federal Reserve Banks' controlling the said means of exchange, namely the supply of the money in a nation specific 'Currency'.
    As the 'Federal Reserves' were however international from their instigation; the 'bankers' could freely exchange and 'trade' the 'currencies' of the nation states in a game of the evolution of the consciousness; not only their own as controlleurs, but also the consciousness of the populace, the latter in agreeing overtly or covertly or knowingly or unknowingly to the superposed gameplay of the already globalised terran civilization through and by the control of the money supply.
    As this 'sequestering' of the supply channels for the money became the accepted modus operandi for all the terran nation states in terms of their regulatory systems of political governance of the populace and socio-economic control between the nation states; the potential of divisive inequalities between the 'governors' and the 'governed' itself evolved and often grew into unsustainable proportions individually and collectively.

The core of the unsustainable growth and progress of the inequality of the means of exchange between banker-capitalist-investor and banked-capital-worker became the invention of the exchange interest, opening the avenue for economic phenomena like inflation and deflation to manifest across the currencies of the nation states with their Reserve Banks and their State Banks.
    The greater template for the means of exchange, mimicked by the terran banking houses in labels like the World Bank (WB) and the International Money Fund (IMF) has hitherto remained elusive in the play of the human collective consciousness.
    Some details about this greater blueprint can now be released to allow the human consciousness evolution to prepare for the necessary political and socio-economic changes required to allow a relatively 'painless' transition of the human metamorphosis from its human consciousness into its greater starhuman and galactic selfexpression.
    The means of exchange on the galactic and universal level is an 'Investment' in the 'Creative Potential' of the cosmic data collectors, namely the sentiences throughout the universe.
    Employment, Work and Creativity so are intrinsically linked on the cosmic master-template as a Data-Bank and the means of exchange can then be defined in various modes of tokens or 'earnings' or 'credits' or 'wages' or 'income'.
    As the Gaian nexus for the completion of the warpzone at this decisive equilibrium point for the birth of cosmic consciousness in the 2012/2013 transition period has been reached; the following initiatory basis is herewith published by the Council of the Ancients; alternatively labeled as the Council of Thuban.
    The means of exchange and so the 'currency' as used by the Extraterrestrial StarHuman is issued as the Draco by the Bank of Thuban.
    The main characteristic of the Bank of Thuban is the absence of interest charged or assigned and the inapplicability of the 'made for profit' label to ensure socio-economic 'growth' and progress.
    Following contact with the Thuban Fleet; all humans in whatever nation state, political allegiance and under the auspices of whatever 'Federal Reserve', World Bank or IMF will be invited to begin TRADE with the extraterrestrial universe.
    Trade between the new starplanet 'New Earth' or Gaia-Serpentina and the rest of the universe, so will be underwritten by the Bank of Thuban and the Draco; all human currencies being required to be traded in exchange under the guidance of the Council of the Ancients.
    This 'underwriting' and protocol will remain in force for the duration of the metamorphosis of the planetary human civilisation into its galactic starhuman successor. Following its successful assimilation; the Council of the Ancients will have achieved its aim of founding the original human genomic master blueprint through the metamorphosis as the universal center becoming a localised galactic center of the local galactic cell and then to render the group galactic cellular web to indicate the next evolutionary stage for the creative master template and agenda to continue in its expansion.

Context of Affiliation, Employment and Defence

PhaseShift - Page 21 Mundo

All humans will be invited to seek 'employment' via contact with the Thuban emissaries; the main criteria of employment being the cosmic capital and 'Cosmic Reserve' of the 'hidden and expressed creativity' as the 'Starhuman Capital'.
    All humans will then become enabled to seek dual citizenship and multiple employment opportunities - as inductees for starhuman consciousness into the galactic membership, as well as whatever they do or aspire to do in the human realm of Gaia.
    The existing national governments and their encompassing already globalised support structures, will also be invited to integrate their unification agendas into the galactic graduation scenarios.
    Particular political structures in every one of the nation states will be invited to synergize with Thuban Elders of the Starhumanity to reform the political processes from their existing hierarchical foundations.
    Certain 'Green- or environmentally conscious parties' so will become galactically associated, if they so choose; and will then be able to present real alternative political choice to the electorate at whatever democratic- or theocratic election held in whatever constituency.
    There have been many unemployed humans upon Gaia at any time in its history. Social support industries were developed in many nation states in this regard to foster a certain idea of 'Social Security' into the populace. However the outcome of this was to consider the 'unemployed' and the 'veterans' and the 'elderly' and the 'sick' and other 'less privileged groups' as 'clients of the state' or similar 'support agencies' and departments.
    The Thuban Council of the Starhuman Elders (based on metamorphosed humans in extraterrestrial associations), will reform this idea of the 'productive citizen' supporting and adding to the 'common good' for the planetary organism in its overall synergy.

PhaseShift - Page 21 Thecoreofcores

Every human, irrespective of nationality, race, age or origin will become entitled to a 'basic wage' upon registering with the Council of the United Ancients. In this manner, over development contingencies; all 'social security systems' will become unified and streamlined, as long as they are necessary and supported by the renewed planetary international populace.
    This base entitlement will reflect the recognition of the elementary birthright of the starhuman potential within all incarnated entities within the Gaian realm by the Cosmic Intelligence Community (CIC), who will establish this 'Thuban World Bank', using extraterrestrial resources as its foundational basis, mimicked by IMF's and WBs and notions of mineral reserves such as the old human 'Gold Standard'.
    The 'prime directive' of the CIC, say as honoured in the Council of 24 Elders of the Starhumanity is the nourishment and patronage of the human creativity in whatever form or manner and as embodied in the 'Natural Laws' of Thuban OmniScience - the Principles of Prime Creator as encoded in sources of divers kinds and inclusive of the so called 'Holy Scrolls' of the old schools of philosophy, religion and science; all of whom will become redundant in their misunderstood and misinterpreted forms of their misdecodedness.
    The 'prime directive' of the selfreplicating 24-tiered Councils of the Elders, so will represent a commonly understood synthesis of the misinterpretations and partial translations of the Source Code of the World Logos as the integrated total Cosmic Intelligence; which became dispersed throughout the defined Omniverse and a 'scattering of the creator self', necessitated to create the physical playground for the collective universal sentience as the first principle of the Cosmic Identity.

In the Beginning of the human metamorphosis, following the insemination; gestation; the birth and the weaning of the starhuman cosmic identification template; the nation states will be invited to enhance their internationally focused 'umbrella organisations' like the United Nations, the IMF and the WB and such groups as the 'Medicines without Boundaries'; the International Red Cross; Conservation Agencies and all similar collaborations.
    The invitees will be invited to 'copy' the 24-tiered Council of the Elders on all their governmental and hierarchical levels; from local Council to State governance to Federal governments in all capacities, including legislative, executive and jurisprudence.
    In time and evolvement; the decentralised- yet appearing to be centralised nature of the original blueprint for such 'governance' will become apparent; and the nation states will have come to an understanding that the centralised governance functions to its maximum capacity in its sharing of the decision making process, so seemingly relinquishing its own base of power of the governance.
    However without a necessary educational basis of understanding and cosmic wisdom, born from experience; say to learn from what works and what does not work in the overall schemata of the 'wisdom seekers'; no such Cosmic Intelligence and Wisdom can be implemented.

The implementation of Cosmic Law requires both, the Electing Voter of the populus and the Elected Representatives to be equally informed about the overall structure and theme of the governance and their accompanying decision making processes and modus operandi.
    All 'governing bodies' , from the 'Local Group' to Muncipality to State to Nation to Planetary Council to Galactic Council so are designed to be holofractals of the 24-Elder tier; who renders the 'Wisdom of the Elders' following the Cosmic Law without hierarchical leadership within the 24-tier.
    The 24-tier derives its impetus from its 'empty center' of the VOID', being occupied by the Cosmic Law as given by the World Logos as the collective intelligence of the creators being both All in One and One in All and it is this, which is mirrored in the 24 Elders as the 24 facets of the VOID=Infinitum.
    It is premature to elaborate on this at this stage of the insemination of the starhuman embryo; but this introduction to a form of 'cosmic government', which seeks the dismantling of its own purpose to 'govern', is deemed appropriate.
    It suffices to say however, that the future outcomes of adherence to Cosmic Law, will allow the 'Councils of the Ancients' to become selfregulatory within all groups mentioned in the holofractalisations; ending with the Individuations of the Logos-Creator-Creation modality.

Due to the intricacies engaged in the 'means of exchange' and the possible 'trade' between the nation states of the earth constituencies (say governments and business agglomerates and corporations under whatever labelings) with the extraterrestrial environments and partners; particular 'obstacles' and misunderstandings between the 'trading partners' will surface before its dynamic manifestation will become feasible.

One easy way for any human to gain Dracos is to trade in so called weapons of destructions; from handguns to rifles to grenades and mines to machine guns to torpedos to ballistic missiles to nuclear warheads.
    All utility of such human invented machinery; except for sporting events, such as skilled target practice; is discouraged by the Council of the Ancients.
    An encoded protocol from the Cosmic Logos is:

Isaiah 2:4 (King James Version)
    "and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. "

Isaiah 2

1The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
    2And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
    3And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    4And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

The Thuban Emissaries will have access to certain scanning chambers as part of particular processing centers and which will assign a value in Dracos to all such traded 'weapons of destruction' intended and manufactured for antipeaceful purposes.
    Military institutions and hierarchies will become transformed into Civil Services and as is already implemented protocol of existing peace corps of reconstruction and the viability of infrastructure following environmental disturbances such as wildfires, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other natural disharmonies, either regenerative in the sense of environmental sustainability or as effect of a natural realignment of planetary consciousness following instabilities caused by resource abuse.
    The Thuban emissaries, especially relating to the initial contact of the motherships and the starcruisers; will reserve the privilege to confiscate without exchange for Dracos; any hardware projected in any manouvered, real or quasi, display of hostility and/or attack against said Thuban property.
    For example any airborne attack by military fighter jets and missiles will result in the hyperspace activation to effectively quarantine the military hardware using Thuban hyperspace technology, based on the quantum holography of the 5th spacetime dimension of the spacelike lightpath.
    The quarantined hardware will then become Thuban war collateral and any potential human military personel, finding themselves so quarantined; will become subject to reconditioning processes at the disgression of the Starhuman Elders.

In the absence of instantaneous and a commonly understood and appreciated telepathic communication capability and the aim to minimize physical and mental suffering of a precarious planetary consciousness; it is prudent to use existing vocabulary and semantics to gradually evolve a 'lost civilization' and mentality into a new perception, which is indeed instantaneously realised on a more advanced mental plane of perception and purpose.

Skeptics and ridiculers will abound on all sides, personal viewpoints, definitions and opinions of hitherto underinformed debates and critiques.

To manifest any 'New World'; the original construction of the 'Old World' must be thoroughly understood and processed by those agencies implementing the archetypes and semiotiks utilized in the construction of the prior reality.
    Physical reality emerges from the transformation of energy, metaphysicalised or encompassed by a fuller 'energy of the passions' and the intuitive senses under whatever sublevels used.

This energy of the 'passion' or the 'Cosmic feelingness' itself derives from the 'Thoughts and Memories', again a form of energy labeled as such in the limiting aspects of words and vocabularies often multi levelled in usage and application.

Whatever the individuation; it will be energized by the 'thoughts' of the 'thinker' and the 'passions of the feeler'.
    So the primary realm of the activation for the metamorphosis on the most elementary level will and must be the 'prior thought' or impulse originating from the void or abyss of the monadicity dualised.
    Words and lexicons will forever represent but approximations in whatever vocabulary or semantics to describe this primal order.

That is another reason, as to why symbols and semiotiks as a 'prior' form of communication is better suited as a universal language, than are individuated group lexicons.

I the code below, the 'Lord' is every individual's logos (coupled or quantum entangled to the Logos) AS One as redeemed and irreplacable part of the Logos of One as the Many.

Like a jigsaw puzzle, all parts of the puzzle are required to reweave the tapestry of the kaleidoscope of the One with many colours. Some pieces of the puzzle will however fasten to the carpet canvas before others, to show and to illuminate the context of the greater thema.

Zephaniah 3:9 (King James Version)

9For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

This completes this transmission, subject to edit and addendum at the appropriate 'times'. Pictures shared by Xeia, merci cherie!
    Tonyblue

[10/08/2011 1:09:40 AM] b0jler: ET trade?! now that is just peachy
    [10/08/2011 1:11:24 AM] b0jler: well, guess that's one way of dealing with the effects of the global financial crysis... you can turn to religion... extraterestirals... lottery etc....

[10/08/2011 10:23:27 AM] Tonyblue: [Tuesday, 9 August 2011 11 PM] Rok:
    <<< [Tuesday, 9 August 2011 10 PM] Rok:
    <<< "Following contact with the Thuban Fleet; all humans in whatever nation state, political allegiance and under the auspices of whatever 'Federal Reserve', World Bank or IMF will be invited to begin TRADE with the extraterrestrial universe."

is this meant literary ?
    and the rest of the post?
    will "they" come and save socio-economic-cultural structure here?
    is this the so called need for the time of the amm emm "transition" from monkey to star human?
    "human military personel, finding themselves so quarantined; will become subject to reconditioning processes at the disgression of the Starhuman Elders."
    i had similar "visions"myself...
    in fact i often did "dream" about how to "manage the world"...the silly child like fantasy...using superior tech and to be in a way a super power...more resistant than the usa
    my idea was to put them in off world space station and re-educate them or leave them to rott if they refuse...
    was thinking later if i am power mad
    but..tony the post does remind me about commander ashtar and alike...how to say...i am sceptic but i dont have a close mind...yet when something is too good to be true...well will see

[10/08/2011 10:24:45 AM] Tonyblue: No Rok, these 'thoughts' are not at all related to anything 'out there', either in the NABS or the ptb agendas.
    [10/08/2011 10:27:04 AM] Tonyblue: There should be a definitive 'Order of Transition' from the Old World to the New World and this is not at all 'modelled' on the ideas and assumptions of the human mind. Rather these 'ideas' (and they are provisionary and speculative in a general sense without detailed specifics) are as encoded in say the 'scrolls' of Isaiah and Revelation.
    [10/08/2011 10:28:10 AM] Tonyblue: What i tried to do in this post, is to give a general indication as to the form of this 'ordered transition' in a say preliminary setting of just ONE New Development - CONTACT.
    [10/08/2011 10:32:20 AM] Tonyblue: This Contact might at the beginnings just be a 'PRESENCE" seen. As you might fathom in view of the present puerile 'state of the human mind' - this FACT alone, will transform the human groupmind on many levels and so allow detailed and particular 'individualised' 'deeper contact' to proceed from this 'New Order' in the 'Mind of collective mankind'.
    [10/08/2011 10:34:24 AM] Tonyblue: The 'ET Trade' so refers to a 'mode of exchange' in a much deeper definition of this word 'trade' then the derisive comments of the skeptics and the naysayers.
    [10/08/2011 10:38:07 AM] Tonyblue: The 'peachyness' of the human deriders will then 'tell thier own tales' back to them in the mirrors of the cosmic justice

[10/08/2011 11:25:44 AM] Xeia: this post is genius tony
    [10/08/2011 11:25:50 AM] Xeia: i love the way it is written
    [10/08/2011 11:26:05 AM] Xeia: and i agree wholeheartedly
    [10/08/2011 11:29:19 AM] Tonyblue: pleased you like it
    [10/08/2011 11:29:29 AM] Tonyblue: yes this bolle pissed me off a little
    [10/08/2011 11:30:02 AM] Xeia: bosh?
    [10/08/2011 11:30:04 AM] Xeia: lol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:01 am

The new eXchange - beautiful :)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:41 pm

That's more detail than I remember or was given but that's it
    Thanks. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    Bob H
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Re: Phaseshift

Post  Jenetta Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Interesting dream Bob...however I have my reservations about the Dracos...personally I prefer the Sirians or Pleidians.

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Deja Fin' Vu

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 am

J F P !!!
    SiriArc
    1/25/12
    to c_fritsch
    Tell ya what
    the website long shiloh posts are insane
    this virus has jumped the thuban barrier
    and is starting to DOMINATE what Others
    @ Mist want to share.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    The Carol
    SiriArc
    1/27/12
    to c_fritsch
    Thanks for the reply.
    As clarity, the reference isn't to the info or the quality thereof.
    And Massively NOT about Your Resonance/Response and that
    of Others >>> As noted a number of times on PS relative to .......
    Well, You Know.

It's about the overwhelming quantity that seems to be spreading
    or the potential thereof.

Instead of Clear Concise Replies, ya get a dissertation, web page long,
    about why 2 + 3 = 5.
    Note poll on pole star, the Brook stuff, etceteration .......
    Even a post on the PS Thread where his post at Camelot
    quoted the SA NooSphere post then REPOSTED THE ENTIRE THING AGAIN
    just below the Original !!!
    PS also had a long snippage of John Lash. That was pasted verbatim
    to one of the thubs, then THE ENTIRE PAGE From MetaHistory was
    pasted immediately below, REITERATING THE REITERATION  !!!

At first, on the thubthreads, an attempt was made to scan the info
    for points of interest but the friggin' posts were soooooloooong that loading
    took for ever, and on occasion, the comp even stalled.
    (Again on red pill p. 34 .......)

Obvious solution, simply stop opening those threads.

The note to You was observation of potential / pattern .......

Kind O' ti/sn ish or dominator's in general.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty Lapis Lazuli

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Lapis Lazuli

Tis in his beam that reign shines with the clap of thunder
    and the Kinect {she in} made.

Lapis Lazuli where have you beamed? I thought you were somewhere else.

PhaseShift - Page 21 Hurryback_zps900175dc" />

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

PhaseShift - Page 21 Empty "If you are not one of us, you are one of them!"

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:50 pm

"If you are not one of us, you are one of them!"

You know "Infiltration" is a virus. I know, many of my groups have been infiltrated, yet I still see the Dream in a Vision of my Truth!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Shiloh,

Your Paranoia is not becoming. Carol did not remove my picture of me and Daniel Pinchbeck. I did. Now, Stop in the Name of Love before you break your Heart. She is too non-confrontational to share not such a truth with you, but the Truth is all ways made known. So stop with your madness and get some "Rest"!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm