tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Carol
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
8 posters

Its Begun

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Its Begun  - Page 3 Empty Re: Its Begun

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:37 am

Several years ago, I read that Oz would be the test ground for covid /NWO and from my own limited time (6 months) on the east coast I can see why they chose the place..  So best of luck down under NANU.

Mid October I set myself to all the urgent tasks for the winter while the weather held out..That was until yesterday. I was working long hours all day, away from the computer and news for the most part, checking in for a short while...

It was an opportunity for my thoughts / ideas to sink in and float around a bit. I see my life (and the world!) in a holding pattern. Something has to give, something has to break. It's us of them. There is no going back from this. So this is where my thoughts went. I am more or less where I want to be with my set up. It has been hard work but it has come 'easy'. I felt guided here and this notion has only strengthened over time.  

On covid I arrived more or less at your scanner scenario, and think it will go much deeper.

...A while back I watched a video from the UK. An electronics engineer. They used the first covid lockdown to install '5G' towers. The installers were told never to open the boxes, just fit them. This guy was curious and opened one up, and on the motherboard was printed 'covid19' (or covid, this is from memory). I think this was debunked as false, and it may have been a prank, but it did make me think.. especially when:

... A report suggested 5G might not be as quick as we were led to believe. 4G speeds and 5G speeds were comparable. Certainly no upgrade was observed.

... I am back to believing Karen Kingstone, and the vax and boosters and a dosing experiment. Primarily about the graphene oxide after all... even though the rest of the vax will kill you (short or long term)..

..There was a video from a french scientist quite a long time ago. I can't remember when.. (I want to say 1980's but maybe later than this - but maybe 20 years or so ago??).. he was claiming they have found how to put electromagnetic conductors in the brain, and when a low frequency wave is sent the brain switched into zombie mode. Zombie as in violent, brain dead but still alive.. the guy said that is what happened in Rwanda.. the machete wielding tribes on violent rampage..
    (edit: It was a presentation in French, in 1995, but it was a Canadian scientist.. just saw this...
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/2021/05/19/vaccines-turn-recipients-into-zombies/

... there have been a ridiculous number of zombie movies put out by holywood in the last years...

... elon musk has been simultaneously installing skynet and warning us of skynet. '5G'.

So in my world, I think the vaccine is all about mind control. I think the genocide bit is irrelevant. But real. Looks like the jesuits are involved? I know absolutely nothing about the jesuits, or even what they believe.. but they seem to be cropping up..

I think they will switch on skynet. But maybe 5G is not real and is just a cover to transmit the frequency they want to interact with the vax ingredients. I guess the reaction in folk will depend on what frequency they sent out globally, folk will be zombies or dead. I am guessing from scenes from the original Wuhan (if real) there is also an option for a kill switch.

Whichever way, we are witnessing genocide on a global scale. I am not too keen on the zombie future. That would be my least favourite route.

I think the georgia guidestones are a decent guide to the size of population reduction they are looking to achieve.

Digitizing everything and cashless worlds are a given, if they get their plan.

I am still not sure which way it will go.

We live in interesting times. Keep well.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Carol wrote:Thanks for the update and info NANU.. would you believe that AT&T just sent me a free Apple phone to replace my old model and informed me that they would turn it on in 30 days if I hadn't made the switch yet. Fortunately my phone service doesn't get a signal where we live. Guess we'll just have to keep it in a mylar bag to prevent nefarious murderous intent activations. Yikes!

We've been spending most of our days working on the cabin. It got down to 17 degrees a few nights ago and warmed up to 19 degrees this morning. Our dog was so cold I had to wrap her in a fleece blanket. Right now all the animals are sleeping in front of the propane fireplace. Fortunately, last year, we purchase a new chair that has infra heat. Cosy.

We did get prescriptions for Ivermectin and Zpacs that we keep on hand in addition to our HCQ and use the UV light on a regular basis in various rooms  to help keep the protein shedding down as our daughter was vaxxed.

Nice thing about living in the woods surrounded by 100 foot tall pine trees is being outside is healing.

I've been reading a number of military COMMs indicating that they are now active. These next few weeks should be a revelation for many. Supposedly all the militaries around the planet are initiating a coup against all their governments. It will be Marshall Law world-wide. The various governments will be replaced by a world-side Council which  the galactics are assisting with. They also helped in cleaning up the planet getting rid of the the nasties in the DUMBs. Numerous reports from a variety of trusted individuals are also reporting the nasties are gone. Hope this is true. Would be nice to see the planet liberated from the Satanic pedophile rule.

Enjoy your Spring and summer. We have snow outside this morning. More on the way. At least the Winter Solstice is a month away when the days will start to lengthen. 4-5 months of snow before the green grass grows again. Sure glad we managed to get 4 cords of wood split and stacked to keep the cabin warm. It's all good. Cheers dear friend and please keep us updated.

you may or may not have heard of this technique but when you go into the forest , approach a pine tree that " speaks to you " ask to connect with it , then when you feel the " yes " or it may sound like " yawwh " raise your finger tips to just barely touch the leaves , then vary breathing in from the feet and then from the finger tips. Allow a macrocosmic orbit recycle and feel where the out flow is in your body... ( will feel like a pulsing sensation , like a gentle heart beat of energy ) go deeply into this cycle for as long as you both enjoy the interaction...

one of the most beautiful feelings ive discovered in my time, im sure most of the trees will be so happy to receive you :0)

hugs

N
    N

ClearWater likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:Several years ago, I read that Oz would be the test ground for covid /NWO and from my own limited time (6 months) on the east coast I can see why they chose the place..  So best of luck down under NANU.

Mid October I set myself to all the urgent tasks for the winter while the weather held out..That was until yesterday. I was working long hours all day, away from the computer and news for the most part, checking in for a short while...

It was an opportunity for my thoughts / ideas to sink in and float around a bit. I see my life (and the world!) in a holding pattern. Something has to give, something has to break. It's us of them. There is no going back from this. So this is where my thoughts went. I am more or less where I want to be with my set up. It has been hard work but it has come 'easy'. I felt guided here and this notion has only strengthened over time.  

On covid I arrived more or less at your scanner scenario, and think it will go much deeper.

...A while back I watched a video from the UK. An electronics engineer. They used the first covid lockdown to install '5G' towers. The installers were told never to open the boxes, just fit them. This guy was curious and opened one up, and on the motherboard was printed 'covid19' (or covid, this is from memory). I think this was debunked as false, and it may have been a prank, but it did make me think.. especially when:

... A report suggested 5G might not be as quick as we were led to believe. 4G speeds and 5G speeds were comparable. Certainly no upgrade was observed.

... I am back to believing Karen Kingstone, and the vax and boosters and a dosing experiment. Primarily about the graphene oxide after all... even though the rest of the vax will kill you (short or long term)..

..There was a video from a french scientist quite a long time ago. I can't remember when.. (I want to say 1980's but maybe later than this - but maybe 20 years or so ago??).. he was claiming they have found how to put electromagnetic conductors in the brain, and when a low frequency wave is sent the brain switched into zombie mode. Zombie as in violent, brain dead but still alive.. the guy said that is what happened in Rwanda.. the machete wielding tribes on violent rampage..
    (edit: It was a presentation in French, in 1995, but it was a Canadian scientist.. just saw this...
    https://survivalblog.science.blog/2021/05/19/vaccines-turn-recipients-into-zombies/

... there have been a ridiculous number of zombie movies put out by holywood in the last years...

... elon musk has been simultaneously installing skynet and warning us of skynet. '5G'.

So in my world, I think the vaccine is all about mind control. I think the genocide bit is irrelevant. But real. Looks like the jesuits are involved? I know absolutely nothing about the jesuits, or even what they believe.. but they seem to be cropping up..

I think they will switch on skynet. But maybe 5G is not real and is just a cover to transmit the frequency they want to interact with the vax ingredients. I guess the reaction in folk will depend on what frequency they sent out globally, folk will be zombies or dead. I am guessing from scenes from the original Wuhan (if real) there is also an option for a kill switch.

Whichever way, we are witnessing genocide on a global scale. I am not too keen on the zombie future. That would be my least favourite route.

I think the georgia guidestones are a decent guide to the size of population reduction they are looking to achieve.

Digitizing everything and cashless worlds are a given, if they get their plan.

I am still not sure which way it will go.

We live in interesting times. Keep well.

aaah Vidya , i love your brain xoxox

100% on the fortress australia testing ground. obviously they use this country as it has no civil weaponry. has been happening for decades but the problem is australia is inhabited with some of the most abhorrent bunch of wingers on the planet. I bet they didnt see that coming when the imperialists colonised australia and killed off its indigenous people. Just to be clear " abhorrent wingers " are our strength and in some cases our weakness ...

in my area ive seen 3 fully vaxxed elderly people , 2 of which i help with home tasks when called on recently go to hospital... all three got the jabs in the same week , all three developed complications within a fortnight of each other , all three fainted and taken to hospital with neurological problems.

Re french scientist : yes the new wave of phones have chips that can operate close to or below 10 hz ... thats right in the sweet spot for the brain.

I would recommend everyone building a passive Faraday cage system into their ceiling or attic, very easy to do , you can use small dia chicken / bird wire and just line the interior of your roof and staple the wire to your rafters with a 2 cm over lap with the strips. Ive done this over our bedroom and wow do i sleep like a baby ... even tho i despise sleep , such a boring human trait ... but yeah it works. My down stairs area is almost devoid of any reception , it is braced with 6 x 20 cm iron girders that go the entire length of the house ( some 25 meters ) and cross braced with 2 x 40 cm iron girders. The ceiling when finished will be lined with 22mm mdf with mylar backing and a 2 tier air gapped insulation. Over kill Nanoo ? Sheet Chair ! i love it ! woo hoo :0)

100% on the skynet 5 g info. Actually Analog phone systems were the best in terms of coverage , 3.8 g the fastest , digital has its many benefits but not as robust as analog. Im still on 3g .. my partner however is glued to her 4 g i phone ... sigh ... nothing will budge her from it unfortunately .. but we have rules in place , no transceiver devices in the bedroom.

Yes on the Georgia Guide stones , they are a manifest directive.

all vaccines are impregnated/laced with heavy metals , not surprisingly, completely unnecessary to its primary function but absolutely necessary for their secondary function... as ive iterated in the past 2024 is when the nwo plan is to mature so you still got a good 12 to 16 months to prep. So any of you out there still thinking of doing something in preparation get your a into g ! sempre con rispetto !

anyhoo ... must get on with my day , xbox is calling me ~ !

love and hugs xoxoxo

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:30 pm

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Omicron !  bugger i was betting on Zeta ... should have known...  follow the greek alphabet Nanoo !

what unfortunate timing !   ....  sorry convenient timing lol  

Honestly what a brilliant marketing strategy ! hats off to the nwo.... ok lets get a bet going , can i get 2 to 6 odds on Sigma ? anyone ?

pffft !

N
    N Crazy Happy

Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:29 pm