tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
mudra
Carol
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
9 posters

Its Begun

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Its Begun  - Page 2 Empty Re: Its Begun

Post  NANUXII Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Carol wrote:Very nIce N. TY flower

you are most welcome my beautiful Hawaiian lady bug !

Ok so ive been piecing together the obtuse roll out on vaccines here in the land of oz.

Bullet points of thought

If you let the virus play out normally people will become immune to it , once you have gained natural immunity to the alpha strain you are automatically immune to the rest of the variants.. You cant sell mrna to people with natural immunity. Mrna is designed specifically to make you dependent on vaccines. Once you get a vaccine you have immunity at about 60% strength which decreases in efficacy by up to 40% a month. but wait it gets better ... if you are vaccinated you are less likely to show symptoms which allows you to go back into circulation and infect more people ! GENIUS !!!

A person with natural immunity is not only immune to variants but their immunity only reduces by 5% per month if they are not re infected. If they are re infected they have a robust immunity to the virus and will out last its life span. People with natural immunity can still get sick but it becomes obvious because the immune system shows this in fever etc so you self isolate making a person with natural immunity the best option of killing off this virus world wide !!! woo hoo !

Masks are another awesome trick. See if you have a mask on what happens is you can still breathe in the virus but the virus then has a really nice gestation device to get you sick er. The body releases toxins through the out breath captured in carbon dioxide. We release up to 70% of our toxins through the lungs ! Why not trap these toxins in a mask and continually breathe them in ! genius !

Some advice from Dr Eric Bergh ( i added the h for germanic effect )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F91E9SoIUHo

Some interesting news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9B_WfI-_io

hope you are all well ! im off to the beach for some vitamin D and salt water minerals !

hugs

N
    N

I have gained natural immunity as you might know. Once you have this i would recommend getting to your doctor and getting blood tests done to show you have anti bodies. You then use this documentation to get a vaccine exemption. But do it fast because this loop hole will be blocked in time.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:22 am

Great info N. However, we moved from the side of Mauna Kea to the Wallowa Mtns. The mountain side we live on now, at almost 5k, goes up to 9k. Given we're on the north side with almost 6 months of snow.. VD is now swallowed daily with some HCA and Zinc.

This summer was the first in almost forever where the heat was here for a good 3 months. Usually it's just 2 days on July 27 & 28. Lots of hazes from the fires. We're in a safe location along side the lake surround by pines over 100 years old. We're finishing up on the final exterior wall on the 12'x18' cabin chalet, Since mornings are chilly we've been having fires in our wood burning stove. And I have my hammock swing attached to the overhead beam. It's a great place to swing, listen to music and enjoy watching the fire. Still have to build the bathroom and kitchenette. Meanwhile, lug-a-loo works for outside.

Its Begun  - Page 2 Th.jpg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fth%3Fid%3DOP.G2C3xGNgAvBARg474C474%26o%3D5%26pid%3D21

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:09 am

Do you know about this N?

Its Begun  - Page 2 6d365ad4-ea5b-4abb-a3e8-72786f4a7a33
    Situation Update, Sep 9th, 2021 - Australian Police Begin Gassing Covid Camp Prisoners! Witnesses on Video! - Mike Adams Must Video
    Thursday, September 9, 2021

https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2021/09/situation-update-sep-9th-2021-australian-police-begin-gassing-covid-camp-prisoners-witnesses-on-video-mike-adams-must-video-2473971.html

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:57 am

Carol wrote:Do you know about this N?

Its Begun  - Page 2 6d365ad4-ea5b-4abb-a3e8-72786f4a7a33
    Situation Update, Sep 9th, 2021 - Australian Police Begin Gassing Covid Camp Prisoners! Witnesses on Video! - Mike Adams Must Video
    Thursday, September 9, 2021

https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2021/09/situation-update-sep-9th-2021-australian-police-begin-gassing-covid-camp-prisoners-witnesses-on-video-mike-adams-must-video-2473971.html
    Carol,

According to what he said in that video, Mike Adams seems to believe they're actually murdering people by gassing them.

Its Begun  - Page 2 AM3SKA7

Do you suspect that they are?

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix image)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:35 pm

That is what I thought but didn't know if this was verified or not. Since N lives in Australia I thought perhaps he may have heard of something.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Carol wrote:That is what I thought but didn't know if this was verified or not. Since N lives in Australia I thought perhaps he may have heard of something.
    I hope Mike Adams does some more work on this.  The guy definitely says what's in the screenshot, but it seems that Adams is just assuming that it's not an empty threat.

This is so bizarre.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:17 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:That is what I thought but didn't know if this was verified or not. Since N lives in Australia I thought perhaps he may have heard of something.
    I hope Mike Adams does some more work on this.  The guy definitely says what's in the screenshot, but it seems that Adams is just assuming that it's not an empty threat.

This is so bizarre.
    Thanks to the David Wilcock video I'm watching, I think I know what the deal is.  Tear gas.

Probably Mike Adams has jumped to conclusions.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:06 pm

No nothing about gassing per se.

heres some vids that are interesting

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0PfmTK87oGqI/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bnn1HPBaskw8/

Young Pharaoh was talking about walmart's being used as military bases ... seems it might have some validity

hmmm

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:35 am

There are things in this world that when you put them under a magnifier look terribly frightening and completely different than how your usual eyes sees them Seashore .
    If I ever listen or read anything from Mike Adams I take it with a grain of temperance.
    Imho he has a tendency to  dramatise what is coming to the shore of his consciousness and conveys quite a bit of overflated fear in the process in my perception of things.
    I think  being too emotionnally involved is a blinder and too little another one.
    Balance is key in journalism as in life. The way for us readers to avoid being dragged in drama is to search for undeniable facts. I think you do this when you ask questions. Its a quality of mind 😊🙏

Last edited by mudra on Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Seashore likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:32 am

Thanks N for the update. I had been wondering what was going on there behind the scenes. Having you verify what's up is a help and much appreciated.

Next, Mike Adams is a bit too dry for me to listen to. I used to enjoy reading his updates but don't see them around anymore. Some of his info is close to source yet still needs to be verified. So, I do agree with mudra's perspective.

mudra likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:53 pm

mudra wrote:There are things in this world that when you put them under a magnifier look terribly frightening and completely different than how your usual eyes sees them Seashore .
    If I ever listen or read anything from Mike Adams I take it with a grain of temperance.
    Imho he has a tendency to  dramatise what is coming to the shore of his consciousness and conveys quite a bit of overflated fear in the process in my perception of things.
    I think  being too emotionnally involved is a blinder and too little another one.
    Balance is key in journalism as in life. The way for us readers to avoid being dragged in drama is to search for undeniable facts. I think you do this when you ask questions. Its a quality of mind 😊🙏
    I have felt in the past that Adams has gone overboard, with the best of intentions, I think.

He admits when he's wrong, though.

When he interviewed Andrew Kaufman and Tom Cowan about germ theory recently he confessed that he previously thought they were crazy.

I know when the plandemic first started Adams was claiming to be an authority on how to predict numbers of deaths, yet he was basing his prediction on flawed info from the get-go, which he probably could have realized, had he kept a level head.

mudra likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Carol wrote:Some of his info is close to source . . .
    What do you mean?

Its Begun  - Page 2 AM3SKA7

The guy says it loud and clear.

Perhaps David Wilcock has it right.  Spray that poor, frustrated, prisoner with tear gas to shut him up.

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix image)
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:52 am

enjoy !

mudra and orthodoxymoron like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:35 am

🥰 May humanity attain that level of love when meeting strangers cheers

Thank You Nanu I love you

NANUXII likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Adorable. Loved it Nanu.. Mahalo. Hadriel

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:32 pm

Hi Misties , had one of my " informative meditations " today and was given 2 pieces of information that may be of interest.

First : Eastern Block Military headed to Chinas border ( or mongolia from what i could interpret ) Possible either Serbian or Similar ... Saw snow and grey military uniforms on tanks etc.. hmmm The military officer was not happy about me remotely viewing their top secret stuff.. Note to Military Guy , dont worry, nobody takes me seriously anyway ...

and Second : this is a good one , English faction giving bio weapon to either finland or swizerland ... The recipient up in arms of what was asked ... Looks like the Covert CoeVeed Nine Team is going to target northern european countries to debase their model for this winter coming. This info seemed more solid than the former ...

And on a good note i have an official mask exemption and let me tell you its been so much fun walking into shops without one on ,... people literally panic and walk around or distance themselves further. Its the first time in almost 10 years women have moved out of the way instead of expecting you to move .. love it !

Amazing how well propaganda works and hats off to the elite ! They have managed to start WW3 and made it "us against them" without firing a shot .. well sort of... maybe a few jabs here and there ! get it ? Jabs lol aaah ...

I have it on good intel that the " jabs " will make at least 30 to 40 % of fully vaccinated, sterile ! so in about 3 to 4 years time we will see the knock on effects of that.

please remember all my info comes from visions etc not from insiders so grains of salt required.

Hugs

N
    N

mudra and Seashore like this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello Misties !

Im posting my observations today after collating about a year of data. Very simple analysis of anecdotal happenings grabbing my attention to dive further into mechanical and scientific outcomes.

What i am noticing is the true mechanical workings of the vaccine's used for coe veed nine team after scientific analysis of 3 countries which are heavily vaccinated. Singapore , Australia and South America.

With 3 studies it is hard to ignore the trend and of the three countries above we see High Vaccination , High Lock Down and Austerity.

And in all three countries we see a steady rise in cases and deaths. In Singapore ( most highly vaccinated in the world @ 86% ) Cases and Deaths are spiking and trending up ! And the people dying are fully vaccinated ! woo hoo ! how exciting ! ( noooot )

Australia is the same , before lockdown and push for vaccination NSW was showing very low numbers of infection and mortality. Well we cant have that ! Lets vaccinate and lock down NSW. Since then the cases have multiplied exponentially and now the death rate is rising.

So we see now the 3 reasons for the push. 1st and most important is decimate the power of religion and the churches. 2nd is to reduce population by consent. 3rd is to decimate the middle class. Ultimate outcome is a 2 class system.

As usual the elite design systems of control that favor immediate requirements without the analysis of true outcomes. Just like prohibition of alcohol in the 1920's , this was an attempt at lowering alcoholism and crime through austerity. What the result was a more robust and highly corrupt faction of government and mobsters joining together to create a truly un stoppable super gang.

I see the same thing happening in this case .. well it's a 50 / 50 bet , but the possible unforeseen outcome of the coveed nine team directive is creating super cells of powerful humanitarian factions, which if they survive this " pandemic ", will take over the planet and ultimately destroy government and political strongholds globally.

Wheat from chaff !

And the Wheat shall grow !

Now relating to my previous post it looks like Norway might be the target ... They have dropped all restrictions and if that model works then pressure to drop austerity will rise so im thinking they are an obvious country to target. This will give rise to the " Zeta " Strain ( which is really a variant )

I picked Zeta by simply modeling the mind set of propagandist factions who drive world narratives. So its pure speculation on my part. Please note there are 12 variants of coveed so they are going to make use of this however if the humanitarian super cell theory kicks in ( im guessing around end of 2024 ) then what we will see is a mas consciousness shift event. Once that happens the true WW3 will take place.

This is what i call the " Child Throw Down Theory "

This is what happens when an unruly child gets upset and throws its self on its back in a shopping mall... very very effective move ...

So i imagine this is what all the DUMB's are for.

I could ramble on for days but you get the jist.

Anyways i hope you are all well and handling the problems , please dont let it get to you too much, please know that i have very strong visions of a utopia on this planet some time in the next 6 to 8 years if all goes to plan.

Love & Hugs

N
    N afro

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Hey Misties ,

here we are at the precipice of the turning point of humanity ...

will the human spirit falter and fall into darkness ...

or will we shine like bright burning stars ....

who knows .. and therein lies the charisma of life.

a message given to me from a man years ago deep in the machination of the elite haunts me to this day, in a good way. He showed me that underneath every adamantine crust lies the spirit of humanity.

i hope you enjoy this song as much as we do.

N
    N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:36 pm

I've come to the conclusion that paradise is living in the middle of a natural environment. Hell is the DS, Satanic followers and politicians. Add to that the brain-washed sheeple.

Ram Dass was on target when he said, "Don't worry. Be Happy."

Happy is more satisfying.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:05 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hi Misties ,   had one of my " informative meditations " today and was given 2 pieces of information that may be of interest.

First : Eastern Block Military headed to Chinas border ( or mongolia from what i could interpret )   Possible either Serbian or Similar ...  Saw snow and grey military uniforms on tanks etc..  hmmm  The military officer was not happy about me remotely viewing their top secret stuff..  Note to Military Guy , dont worry, nobody takes me seriously anyway ...

and Second : this is a good one , English faction giving bio weapon to either finland or swizerland ... The recipient up in arms of what was asked ... Looks like the Covert CoeVeed Nine Team is going to target northern european countries to debase their model for this winter coming.  This info seemed more solid than the former ...  

And on a good note i have an official mask exemption and let me tell you its been so much fun walking into shops without one on ,... people literally panic and walk around or distance themselves further.  Its the first time in almost 10 years women have moved out of the way instead of expecting you to move .. love it !  

Amazing how well propaganda works and hats off to the elite !  They have managed to start WW3 and made it "us against them" without firing a shot .. well sort of... maybe a few jabs here and there !  get it ?  Jabs  lol    aaah ...

I have it on good intel that the " jabs " will make at least 30 to 40 % of fully vaccinated, sterile !  so in about 3 to 4 years time we will see the knock on effects of that.  

please remember all my info comes from visions etc not from insiders so grains of salt required.

Hugs

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hello Misties !  

Now relating to my previous post it looks like Norway might be the target ... They have dropped all restrictions and if that model works then pressure to drop austerity will rise so im thinking they are an obvious country to target. This will give rise to the " Zeta " Strain ( which is really a variant )

N
    N afro  

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 am

NANUXII wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:Hello Misties !  

N
    N afro  

Hmm? I think most folks know that any type of flu virus mutates which is ongoing... and which is why in the past they guessed future possible mutation variants to target the next flu batch for. Of course it was always hit and miss... meaning they're never was a real defense against the flu or common cold other than a healthy immune system and staying away from high density population areas where outbreaks were occurring.

And by now pretty much anyone on this forum knows that the so-called vax for COVID is not a vaccine but a bio-weapon designed to follow GATES depopulation agenda.

Sadly, people just don't get it. The CCP controlled media/MSM is putting out daily disinformation.

No One Ever Listens Until It's Too Late

The vax is not a vaccination. It's an experimental bio-weapon designed to inject the body with self-replicating AI Graphene Oxide/ Morgellons Fibers/ Nano bots that are designed to do multiple and create very nasty things in ones body, including permanently impairing the immune system, killing the host, along with altering human DNA.

The FDA added tinnitus as a potential side effect to one COVID vaccine. But what about the others?[/b]
    https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/can-the-covid-19-vaccine-lead-to-hearing-issues

SPECIAL BROADCAST: Dr. Robert Malone On His mRNA Creation
    Stew Peters sat down with Dr. Robert Malone, the creator of the mRNA technology being used in the shots being falsely referred to as "vaccines", which have proven to be dangerous, and in many cases DEADLY.
    https://rumble.com/vnps9l-special-broadcast-dr.-robert-malone-on-his-mrna-creation.html

TAIWAN: More Deaths from Vaccination than from COVID-19
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/taiwan-deaths-va

This Pfizer patent application was approved August 31st, 2021, and is the very first patent that shows up in a list of over 18500 for the purpose of remote contact tracing of all vaccinated humans worldwide who will be or are now connected to the “internet of things" by a quantum link of pulsating microwave frequencies of 2.4 gHz or higher from cell towers and satellites directly to the graphene oxide held in the fatty tissues of all persons who’ve had the death-shot.

Read that AGAIN!

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/68/80/73/6a17a66e9ec8c5/US11107588.pdf

It’s worse than we thought – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated
    https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/15/its-worse-than-we-thought-fully-covid-vaccinated-ade/

Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum: Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip
    https://rumble.com/vnq9nh-former-fema-whistleblower-celeste-solum-corona-pcr-test-is-implanting-a-mic.html

Q) The Storm Rider COMMs 10/18/21

If you still haven't figured it out..

A.I. [WAR]<<<<
    INSIDE THE STORM<<///

The TRUTH isn't for everyone....

///Conspiracy theories from last year proved true>>vaccine passports>> more lockdowns>>forced vaccines>> MRNA in vaccines>> PROTEIN spikes>> Social media Giants working with Democratics to steal election (Twitter/Zuckerberg/YouTube/ect )>>millions of business lost>> forced mandates >>soldiers would lose jobs>>  and on and on<<<<<\\\\ these Conspiracy theories proved true<>

NOW>>>as many have told the Truth of NANO TECH. AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (HUMAN BODIES ALTERED DNA/GENETIC ENGINEERING/NANO TECH IN THE BODY/>>>A.I.)///

===the best way to control a human. Is to control their body health and fear (fear of becoming sick/never healing from sickness...>>

So the DOCTORs, corrupt health industry can manipulate your body and control the out come of fear/false heroism in saving you/>>>> --[DS]objective__>CREATE ( INTRODUCE) A PROBLEM IN SOCIETY >>WATCH SOCIETY GO INTO CHAOS >>THEN FINALLY INTRODUCE A SOLUTION (FALSE SAVIOURS) THEY PLANNED THE WHOLE >PSYOPS <</////

It's very important to learn of A.I. & NANO TECHNOLOGY>>>>IN THIS MOMENT<<<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.i in the phone
    A.i in the computers
    A.i in social media
    A.i government projects [CLASSIFIED]
    A.i. In inside all Industries<<<

NOW A.i. In the body>>><<<
    [GATES]> .

You are inside a WAR
    ... For your future and civili
    Get your spiritual armor strong//
    Get ready for the hardest parts of THE PLAN<<

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS...

MILITARY HAS 30_45 YEARS AHEAD IN TECHNOLOGY<<<<

A DEEP FIGHT IS HAPPENING ACROSS THE WORLD IN ALL MILITARY BRANCHES.. [DS] vs WHs ....

||||||||||||||•••••||||||||||||||

Red OCTOBER

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:06 am

NZ - booster shots available to the vaxxed who have been immunocompromised due to the vaxx.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with the Covid-1984 script.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/126723671/third-dose-of-covid19-vaccine-recommended-for-immunocompromised-people

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello Misties ,

Sorry for being away for so long , lots going on here and in my personal life. Re " Here " the land of oz is being pulled back and forth with the most anglo dullardism ive seen to date , its so funny to watch the most stupid and obvious propaganda in the news ... its gone beyond sad and right into entertaining.

Vax Mandates to End dec 1 which have been said to extend to the 15th is a smoke screen , they just want to hit targets with fear and austerity. If you look at the " reported numbers " of vaxxed , cases, deaths etc etc ... its all a fabrication. Its a sad day when you see almost 80% of the people in the country you love show such stupidity in their thinking or rather lack thereof.

to date 7.656 billion doses have been administered according to Roylab Stats ... we have a bit over 7.75 billion inhabitants ... that means less than 50% of the planet is double vaxxed ... yet they report close to 94% here and an average of 70 to 80% in other countries ... um ... who is on the calculator here ? perhaps the batteries need replacing lol

regardless, if the real number is 50% then their target of at least a 15 % reduction of population is well on target. I remember Bill Geats mentioning his target was around 15% ... on a ted talk somewhere ...

Personally ive been great , very healthy , lost weight , working on my renovations which is so rewarding and planning the next phase of my life which is a 15 year plan. Being comfortable means you must give attention to being ahead of the curve as opposed to reacting to it. So im planning it now.

As usual my on line pc is totally compromised with all sorts of backdoor delta patches .. its actually funny to see but as part of my sense of humor i have people deliberately use this pc to give false meta data ... its kinda my way of having fun.

As ive mentioned before i was part of a study to see what sort of tracking hackers / and all hat operators are using to infiltrate and watch your meta data. It was mind blowing what they have at their disposal. As usual i have no problem with the alphabets watching me , the moral majority of them are decent people , its the nefarious use of this info which can target your financial and personal info i worry about but as usual thats locked away so tight that even i dont know where most of it is .. bit of over kill Nanoo ? yeah but im an extremist and so far its served me very well.

So what are we seeing now ? Northern Eu is reporting spikes in numbers as i predicted. no shock there , but i fear the coveed shenanegans are just beginning.

What ive heard and some of you may have info to share on this , is someone ( wont mention who ) was recently pulled up at an airport check point for not being vaxxed .. how did they know ? well their x ray machine didnt pick up the vaccine ! huh ?! yep you heard it ... so im tending to believe the vax has some sort of primary concoction which will allow electromagnetic waves to effect them on a far more nefarious level. Perhaps this is what was depicted in Kingsman... they showed billions of people around the planet getting sick from drugs .. and mobile phones being used to create a sort of mental aggression.

very plausible imo. so im begging you please consider getting away from anything made by appel. I know its inconvenient but so is being murdered ... it would seriously dampen your day ...

um what else ... hmmm i know im forgetting something ...

anyway if i remember ill come back but if some of you know anything about the aforementioned x ray stuff then please post it here as ill check in from time to time.

I hope you and yours are happy and healthy , i send my love and hugs to you all xoxoxo

N
    N Cow Hadriel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:18 am

Thanks for the update and info NANU.. would you believe that AT&T just sent me a free Apple phone to replace my old model and informed me that they would turn it on in 30 days if I hadn't made the switch yet. Fortunately my phone service doesn't get a signal where we live. Guess we'll just have to keep it in a mylar bag to prevent nefarious murderous intent activations. Yikes!

We've been spending most of our days working on the cabin. It got down to 17 degrees a few nights ago and warmed up to 19 degrees this morning. Our dog was so cold I had to wrap her in a fleece blanket. Right now all the animals are sleeping in front of the propane fireplace. Fortunately, last year, we purchase a new chair that has infra heat. Cosy.

We did get prescriptions for Ivermectin and Zpacs that we keep on hand in addition to our HCQ and use the UV light on a regular basis in various rooms to help keep the protein shedding down as our daughter was vaxxed.

Nice thing about living in the woods surrounded by 100 foot tall pine trees is being outside is healing.

I've been reading a number of military COMMs indicating that they are now active. These next few weeks should be a revelation for many. Supposedly all the militaries around the planet are initiating a coup against all their governments. It will be Marshall Law world-wide. The various governments will be replaced by a world-side Council which the galactics are assisting with. They also helped in cleaning up the planet getting rid of the the nasties in the DUMBs. Numerous reports from a variety of trusted individuals are also reporting the nasties are gone. Hope this is true. Would be nice to see the planet liberated from the Satanic pedophile rule.

Enjoy your Spring and summer. We have snow outside this morning. More on the way. At least the Winter Solstice is a month away when the days will start to lengthen. 4-5 months of snow before the green grass grows again. Sure glad we managed to get 4 cords of wood split and stacked to keep the cabin warm. It's all good. Cheers dear friend and please keep us updated.

NANUXII likes this post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 am