tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements

mudra
    mudra

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements Empty A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements

Post  mudra Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:13 am

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements 758b0710

In 2011 I was diagnosed with a rare and rather new auto immune disease
    putting the proper functionning of my kidneys in liability.
    Ensued years of regular surgery, pet scans, echographies, urine and blood tests sometimes 2 to 3 times a year plus on occasional emergencies until these present times.

The cures the hospital had to offer me was a choice betwwen arsenic and rat poison. For someone like me who had barely been sick in this life time and had swallowed antibiotics once only this is how this choice felt.
    I had a try at one of these but after a year treatment nothing had changed so I asked to stop it which my wise doctor accepted.

From then on its been faith alone and a deep and patient knowing the condition would vanish in due time.
    I remained particularly receptive to whatever came to me in terms of natural remedies,  spiritual development, quantum healing techniques ... that were ringing a bell in me.
    I had to face the various shocks that brought about the condition in the first place and their far reaching consequences. This has been a high adrenalin experience in its own, sort of a thriller.

We are now 10 years later and I would like to announce that the latest tests and scans I passed last week show I am in perfect health. Last hospitalisation was in february and there is no further need for any further ones in the future. This is a victory 😊

Now the reason I made this post is to share the miracle with everyone here and also to acknowledge 3 persons in particular who consistently supported me during the nightmarish times I underwent during the first few years of falling ill.
    They emailed me regularly and offered a kind ear and sound advice to what I was going through.
    If they have been impeccable friends to me I must recognize I have not been as good a friend as they were.
    Mainly because I realized at some point that not everything can be discussed over the web and that the remaining road I had to travel alone without further explanation. I apologize for this.

But this does not mean I have forgotten the kindness that was once offered to me.
    My Heart remembers and will forever remain grateful to you Sanicle, e-Monkey and Bushycat.

I also want to thank those of you who messaged me at times to inquire about my health.

Thank You you made  made a  Flowers  Hugs difference to me 💗

ClearWater, eMonkey, Lionhawk and orthodoxymoron like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements Empty Re: A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:28 am

mudra wrote:I had to face the various shocks that brought about the condition in the first place and their far reaching consequences.
    That makes me think of German New Medicine, a research topic that continues to puzzle me.

mudra likes this post

Sanicle
    Sanicle

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements Empty Re: A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements

Post  Sanicle Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:37 am

That's wonderful news Mudra!!!!!!!!!   cheers So happy to hear it.   Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  So happy for YOU. Well Done!!

Thank you for this post.   Hugs  Flowers  Thubs Up

Seashore likes this post

eMonkey
    eMonkey

A quick update regarding my health and acknowledgements Empty You are so welcome

Post  eMonkey Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Hi Mudra

It has been and will continue to be my pleasure to be in your close circle and lend a helping hand and ear.

I'm sorry I missed this post until you pointed it out, as I've been 'selfishly' pre-occupied and I'm sorry to admit that in these last few months I've been somewhat MIA.

Mudra wrote:We are now 10 years later and I would like to announce that the latest tests and scans I passed last week show I am in perfect health. Last hospitalisation was in february and there is no further need for any further ones in the future. This is a victory
    That's Awesome news Mudra.  My heart jumps for joy cheers

Keep on the path and you know where to find me - whenever, whatever.

Big hug from me

Hadriel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:28 pm

Utterly awesome news and congratulations mudra. I'm so happy for you and your success in regaining your health.

Much love, The Karen C

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:57 am

Thank You for warm notes Sanicle, Carol and eMonkey 🙏 Hugs

After all these years and a change of phone I lost your mail and phone number eMonkey.
    Please send them to me again.I'll write them down in my note book this time.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:16 am

mudra wrote:
    Thank You for warm notes Sanicle, Carol and eMonkey 🙏 Hugs

After all these years and a  change of phone I lost your mail and phone number eMonkey.
    Please send them to me again.I'll write them down in my note book this time.

You have your private messages turned off, so instead, I tried your email of old.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:20 am

eMonkey wrote:

You have your private messages turned off, so instead, I tried your email of old.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm