tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
malletzky
MargueriteBee
6 posters

Good News!

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Good News! Empty Good News!

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 am

My sister in Texas, her tumors have shrunk 75 percent! Thank you for your thought and prayers. Hopefully I will see her in Wyoming in May after I get my Reik Level II class.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Good News! Empty Re: Good News!

Post  malletzky Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm

It was her and her strenght who did this. We might have triggered the setup of the propper thoughtforms in herself, but you should know that in accepting the fact that a healing is not only possible, but inevitably if done properly, it was her who's healing herself.

I wish her all well...and I wish you an early reunion.

mall...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Lovely news Marguerite .
    Your sister has chosen to live Cheerful
    Blessings to you both.

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Good News! Empty Update

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 pm

I am in Amarillo, been here two weeks spending time with my sister. Bad news, she has a baseball size tumor in her liver. After living with them I can see why. They eat nothing that is alive. They over cook everything. They think floride is good for you and microwave ovens are healthy. She drinks lots of diet coke and artifical sweeteners. They dont believe me when I tell them the truth. I am just a health freak and weird because I got sick on their food and went to the store and got living food, raw food to eat.

The cancer spread thru out her body. She started radation treatments yesterday. Her body rejected the chemo she was taking every three weeks for a year. After three weeks of radation she will start new chemo drugs and do them every week. Her doctor said now it is about quality of life not quantity. I figure she has six to twelve months.

However..... We had a talk about death and she didnt think there was anything but the grave. She actually believed there was no afterlife. My joy has been telling her that there is and now she is looking forward to seeing Daddy again. That is why I am here.

Oherwise, all is well.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 am

Woah, what a year for you MargueriteBee. We have some threads on cancer cures you may wish to review and share with your sister. However, one of the cures is drinking 13 glasses of fresh juiced fruit and veggies (one an hour) and getting off of all processed foods. I tried to help my mom but she was pretty much set in her eating habits. We decided to alter our diet this year going over to all fresh food and no meat, This will be a year of many changes. Best to eliminate as much as possible and live lightly upon the planet. And fortunate for your sister that you can be there with her.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 am

Carol wrote:Woah, what a year for you MargueriteBee. We have some threads on cancer cures you may wish to review and share with your sister. However, one of the cures is drinking 13 glasses of fresh juiced fruit and veggies (one an hour) and getting off of all processed foods. I tried to help my mom but she was pretty much set in her eating habits. We decided to alter our diet this year going over to all fresh food and no meat, This will be a year of many changes. Best to eliminate as much as possible and live lightly upon the planet. And fortunate for your sister that you can be there with her.
    Yes..Carol is right....you need to starve the Cancer. My son who has a friend who works at the Rand Institute...the think tank.....said they have already figured this out a long time ago...they just don't publicize it as it would hurt the Big Pharma Industry.....STARVE the cancer......that is what she told him they already KNOW. Rolling Eyes
    My prayers are with you and your sister.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you Carol and Brook. I have told her about cures but she is so determined to ONLY do what the cancer doctors say. She doesnt eat fruit or veggies, mostly canned food and meat. They eat more meat in one day than I do in an entire week. I really believe this is her soul's decision to go. Her life is go to work, eat dinner, watch tv and go to bed. Over and over, how boring. Her husband is a good man but drives her nuts with constant baby talk and he talks down to her like she is stupid. I will miss her.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Every soul has a contract.....it sounds like her soul has made a choice. It's not up to us.....Just send her blessings and love...she will cherish that more than anything else.

My blessings to you and your sister and her family

Good News! 543611 Good News! 719788 Good News! 543611

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:Thank you Carol and Brook. I have told her about cures but she is so determined to ONLY do what the cancer doctors say. She doesnt eat fruit or veggies, mostly canned food and meat. They eat more meat in one day than I do in an entire week. I really believe this is her soul's decision to go. Her life is go to work, eat dinner, watch tv and go to bed. Over and over, how boring. Her husband is a good man but drives her nuts with constant baby talk and he talks down to her like she is stupid. I will miss her.

There is of course a chance that despite it all, and how bad we know (in general) the Big Pharma approach really is, and despite all we know about how people are and behave in ways that should really just kill them stone dead on the spot - that she could recover completely.

Sometimes I think the universe does that just to keep us on our toes and increase the challenges. Perhaps, her contract was to come here and be like this to teach other people certain lessons - as a foil to ones rapier.

The freewill decisions of another can be hard to swallow sometimes.

My wife has the same situation. She can trace every condition in her father to the way he lives his life and the drugs he takes because the doctors say so. Will he change ? No way. So she just has to exercise her compassion muscles and STFU lest she starts a huge row that really would end up with blown gaskets. [I am not telling that story to imply any recommendation for MB or anyone - it just seemed relevant somehow]

The new year is going to be an interesting time for sure.

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 am

MargueriteBee wrote: Her husband is a good man but drives her nuts with constant baby talk and he talks down to her like she is stupid.

This is out of balance. Would she really want to make any progress she would need to handle that first imo.Find her way to express her Godself and emerge as a sovereign being.There is nothing wasted or imperfect in God's realm but the time imparted to us to lift ourselves and manifest our God essence is a progress that's entirely up to us.They will both get there I have no doubt on their journey back to Source.
    Healing energy and loving thoughts for you and your sister MargueriteBee

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Another thing I see is they never drink water ONLY diet coke or coffee with artifical water. They think I am odd because I only drink water or coffee with sugar. I miss my nice clean water in Washington, this water is very hard and tastes like it.

There is no telling them anything cause they know better! Frustrating so I gave up.

Thank you for ya'lls concern.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Ahh, I'm so sorry Marguerite. Well at least you know you gave it your best shot and perhaps this is your sisters way of getting away from her husband. I've had clients like this in the past. Sad.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am