tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
eMonkey
Carol
tacodog
Vidya Moksha
Ashera
9 posters

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 /  Q-Tip / SpecOperator17  Daily Telegram Updates - Page 8 Empty Re: PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Post  Carol Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Sources:

QFrogman5326 - Direct Knowledge of Military operations. I believe he said he specializes in things CIA related.
    https://t.me/QFrogman5326

Outlaw Marine1775 - Direct Knowledge of Military Operations.
    Former Ki17er @USMC 0341/0231/8152/+PSSG+
    https://t.me/outlaw_marine1775

Nate Burruano1776 - Direct knowledge of Trading.
    https://t.me/NateBurruano1776

Whiplash347 - Direct Knowledge of Everything
    https://t.me/Whiplash347

SpecOperator17 - 111th Military Intelligence Brigade
    - assigned to President Trump's Security Detail until June
    https://t.me/SpecOperator17

ALL understand XRP, Digital Currency Etc.

========

https://t.me/outlaw_marine1775/220
    Doomsday AF1, C17, and SAM all on same heading? What’s up??
    Im not contradicting myself, however, this is odd.
    And they just went dark...
    Sam = Special Air Mission
    Nightwatch popped back on near France
    The C17 that followed out is North almost into the UK
    These were the three

https://t.me/outlaw_marine1775/228

https://t.me/c/1249798226/1509
    VIDEO: Dam bursting

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin en route Israel

SUNDAY. People far more intelligent than millennialsang. Flipping the narrative.

What a beautiful month, and week to come

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left"
    - Netanyahu 1990

Israel last

1400 was the Timestamp from today
    [color=darkblue]FLOOD[/color

JUST IN - Electrical "accident" hits Iran’s Natanz nuclear site. Deputy in Iranian parliament says "suspicions of deliberate sabotage."

Intelligence sources told news agency Kan 11 that the Mossad operation at Iran’s Natanz nuclear plant was a cyber-attack, and that the damage is worse than what was reported.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-04-11/official-accident-strikes-irans-natanz-nuclear-facility?context=amp

US News & World Report (https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-04-11/official-accident-strikes-irans-natanz-nuclear-facility?context=amp)
    'Suspicious' Blackout Strikes Iran's Natanz Nuclear Site
    Iran’s underground Natanz nuclear facility has lost power just hours after starting up new advanced centrifuges capable of enriching uranium faster.

Ukraine, Taiwan... Two-Pronged US Aggression Toward Russia, China Escalates
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-taiwan-two-pronged-us-aggression-toward-russia-china-escalates

BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/kgKO8IhpNoLN/)
    Ukraine Declares War on Russia, Heavy Bombing Reported, Globalists Desperate w/ Ken Swartz (2of2)

70 dead as battle for Yemen’s Marib rages on three fronts
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/70-dead-as-battle-for-yemens-marib-rages-on-three-fronts/

YouTube (https://youtu.be/dxdjtgfHcr0)
    Merkel urges Putin to pull troops back from Ukraine border

YouTube (https://youtu.be/SzxbzGRqeLQ)
    Apr 11: US Carrier Strike Group, Amphibious Warships deployed to South China Sea as Tensions Simmer

Prince Philip…A DOUBLE Member Of The Black Eye Club?
    https://thetruereporter.com/prince-philipa-double-member-of-the-black-eye-club/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater and RipVanWinkle like this post

tacodog
    tacodog

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 /  Q-Tip / SpecOperator17  Daily Telegram Updates - Page 8 Empty Re: PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Post  tacodog Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:43 pm

Vaccines are going forward, causing death and who knows what to others, people are very scared of dying, new variants out so now children are going to be vaccinated as well as all the other population, Gates wants everyone who has been vaccinated to be chipped so we know who has and who hasn't, Biden in control....it seems cuz the news will say he is! Isn't it time to say stop! Where are the white hats? Where is the help? Where is all that they say happening, happening? I have heard about this saving since 1998, and to date, not one time has it come into the public forum in a way for all to see what exactly is happening because we are too stupid to see it? Instead, we are in the dark, waiting, and then watching everyone follow that which we are told not to follow....but......Jesus said, forgive them God, for they do not know what they do! And we don't, because who do we believe? The hype, the hope? Or what is happening in our back yard and what people are doing to each other. I fear I am losing faith in humanity, I am losing faith and hope that their really is help from this bondage humans are in. If there is a hell, it is definitely here on earth....is there any escaping that? All we get are words of hope. Year after Year after Year.....2000, 2012, .............How many people really don't believe in aliens anymore? If they don't, whose fault is that? If they don't believe in a higher power, whose fault is that? If they don't believe that somehow we all will be saved from this hell, whose fault is that? Ours????? Where is the proof! Where is the confirmation! Blind trust and belief is not good.....because you may put all your trust somewhere you shouldn't....especially without proof and confirmation. So, here we are, the human race, being turned against each other, scared we are all going to die unless we do what the controllers tells us to do! You can't ask people to believe and look at stuff that can easily be photo shopped because that is exactly what the other side does, so......here we are.......expecting something fantastic to happen.......again....when? Just my two cents worth, and, of course, my frustration because I am seeing good people die.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqzYo62te0
    Mr. Pools COMMs image drops.
    Who is Mr. Pool?
    P = 17

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:05 pm

tacodog.. I was and have been concerned about the dangers of any vaccine since the 80's. And we were particular upset when all 4 of our adult children decided to get the COVID vaccine. We were not happy at all or happy that they were wanting us to get vaccinated as well.

The good news is that the med-beds can cure people from any of the side effects of vaccinations and hopefully will be available to the public this year.. likely for free. So there is comfort in knowing med-beds are part of the plan.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:31 am

Lots habbeninng.. COMM from The Storm Rider and Mr. Pool was on a roll last night.

https://twitter.com/Littleb29872980

Your weren't told to understand The Plan. You were told to Trust The Plan. _Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Not even your crying, whining & tantrums. We have only just begun. LAW OF WAR.
    Events. Not dates.
    It had to be this way
    [PANIC] WORLD WIDE ,[DS]

5/15 - 9 hours ago

45 was moved a few hours ago
    By Mil. SECURity from Mar-a-lago
    & Flown to secure location

_CCP subs atlanta coast
    _Russian SUBS
    _U.S subs.POSITIONED

Biden calls National emergency hits earlier. To Russian conflict in UKr.
    +Connected
    ARIZONA audit got DS MSM scared
    _DS/Panic

Mil. Report
    _iraq attack drones/shelling this moment
    _ISRAEL attacked hours ago Bombings
    _40 battalion Russian div. Ukr
    _Turks Russian attack SYRIA boats today

Getting closer/ SCARE EVENT
    Flynn making rounds
    +DS social media starts 3rdpurge
    Algorithms set for trolls/twit FB

4.16.21 - 1 hour ago

Ukrainian army launched an artillery strike on the outskirts of Donetsk (Staromikhaylovka village) using 22 mm shellings/UKr under ground safe bunkers opened for public in cities. Casualties through the night
    ISRAEL backs UKr with NUKES
    _Fights in[ME] Fire +Beirut

NATO+CONFUSED

/DRAIN THE SWAMP
    Watch the Mil. Flights.... They tell a story... No escape. Foreign occupation.
    DC>>Richmond Flooded
    DC>> West tunnels Flooded
    _Texas/Uncle Sam's Torture Chambers current Ops...(many kids have never seen the Light.. Born in the dark)
    _Ukr. Odesa TUNNELS N. blocked

"DRAIN THE SWAMP"

-TRUMP

/It wasn't just a saying....
    He LITERALLY meant It!..

D.U.M.B.'s. TUNNELS underground cities..//Biolabs . Torture changers.. over 50,000 traumatized children rescued by Military out of underground across the US.

Cloning facilities.// foreign occupation troops

TRUTH: Explosion/Beirut port months ago was aimed at D.U.M.B
    Bio facility/ARMS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:51 am

Q-Tip COMMs 4.17.21

US Navy, Dan, US Army Qomms & more 🍿

-Navy includes 1,1 & Action pics
    TS 5:00
    Q500:Includes 1,1
    Codes command Action
    Coincidence?

-17 News
    Q: We are everywhere
    Can “Qanon” be stopped?
    Q: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

-17/Chandler News
    Chandler=Child Handler
    Who is R Chandler?
    Dig Deep
    This goes far beyond spirit cooking

-CNN Staffer admits pushed PROPAGANDA to get 45 out
    NY Post/Don Jr. mention PROPAGANDA
    DECLAS provides truth
    What happens when media KNOWINGLY pushes false PROPAGANDA?
    Silent War Continues

-666 News
    How many in power worship the devil?
    Haiti’s PM resigns
    All connected

-Navy:On the ready
    Q: On the ready

Catching Covid helped fight cancer
    Q: The cure will speed WW

Dan photo 45 Stands with team
    TS 10:50
    Q1050: Stand Strong

-Flynn, Lin, Lindell in front of board with 17

RT:WWG1WGA
    Q:WWG1WGA

Army:Going Dark
    Going Dark meaning
    Dark to Light

-Dan IG US Flag, 45 & Reagan
    When you can’t make them see the light make them feel the heat

-45 mentions +++
    Nothing is Random
    Everything has Meaning

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:17 am

ITALY EXPOSES BILL GATES AGENDA on 5G at https://bit.ly/2GFQVvQ
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bdxovEp7OY9M/

Kaan Sariaydin:

"Shall I tell you the True story here? Now … Everyone, really needs to see this from a different perspective!

(Globalists’) 1st Card, what was it? ‘The Techno Weapon Corona Covid-19! They were planning to put an end to this matter in March.

Do you know WHY the corona cases are going up?

Now, In order to understand what I mean, We have written an article about this on mavigazetem.com and as we go along we will expose this further.

There (in Suez), Nationalist Powers carried out an operation against Global Powers.
    Jointly, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Qatar carried out an (secret) operation.

The Evergreen crisis is an (secret) operation (against Globalists).

All events are interrelated, Let me explain this …

The Evergreen crisis, that container ship carried Very Important Contents

Those (shipping) containers had the products of a 30 year plan…

… products as a result of 30 years’ worth of investments

Let’s analyse this Step-By-Step and show you the visuals on the big screen.

This is Why Covid-19 Cases are on the Rise!!! (Globalist) were planning to end (the Corona) game …

Hang On!!! I didn’t get this right! So the Evergreen Containers, the so called Suez Canal event, the Ship that was stuck there for days.

We were told that the ship broke down due to a technical problem.

Nooo, this is a lie.

Why that Ship was stuck there? In that particular way? Is there a deeper secret behind this? What should our interpretation of this Event be?

Of course, of course (there is a plan behind this).

Now Firstly, this was a good Slap on Globalists face, by the Nationalist Powers!

Here Firstly World Trade (Monopolies) aka Global Powers lost $10 billion a day FIRST SLAP

SECOND SLAP no one (no media) spoke about this apart from us (mavigazetem.com)

We will expand on this story further, Today I will explain today how all this happened (how it was planned and set up)

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist, never been. Those who say that I am, LISTEN WELL! Individuals who call me Conspiracy Theorist will regret this in the future and feel ashamed.

Evergreen containers carried the Second Technological Weapon!

Yes This was the Second Act of this Theatre! (First Being Covid-19).

The Climate Change Weapon. Yes this containers carried the substances (Weapons) that would accelerate the Climate Change!!!

What is It?

Without going into (too much) detail, let me tell you in a few words:

Mr Bill Gates have got his fingers in this pie.

Very Simple actually! As we all know, for years he has been working on vaccines.
    Recently he has been crazy about buying land, he has just bought 56,000 decares, which is 56 million m2 land just in Turkey.

Today there was an announcement that Gates bought over 1 million decares in Arizona. He has been buying immense quantities of land and the reason was the following…

Now the Plan was to move on to the 2nd Second Techno Weapon.

1st one, Covid was about to come to an end and I have been telling this for a while.
    It was planned to end (this spring) in readiness for the April Climate Conference. There is a Climate Conference end of April.  

This Climate Conference main theme, I am actually quite sad talking about this, is about Ox’s Gas. Even our Deputy Minister of Agriculture made a speech about how we should move to away from Beef Farming to sheep farming claiming that this will reduce Greenhouses gases.

These individuals must have felt very sad about what happened (to the Evergreen containers). There is a Divine Power and Allah (God) has also got a plan. It doesn’t always happen as you (Globalists) have planned!

The Contents of those containers had the Chemicals that would activate the Second Techno Weapon which works with 5G Radiation Beams and transforms earth’s soil using Special Information Technologies.

Wow you are saying all this Gear and Technologies were loaded on this Ship?

Yes, Yes all those contents were seized, destroyed and this (catastrophe) was prevented.

This was planned and produced over the last 30 years.

Nationalist United and landed a massive slap (blow) to Global Capitalist Powers and prevented their World plans.

I would like to make a point here! People are talking aren’t they?

Nothing is happening, you said that after March these things will happen.

Let me tell you something! It’s happening, Huge events, Historical Events are taking place!

But you have to know where to look and How to Interpret the Events!

You CAN’T see these events in the main media!

All these events are Real,
    True Nationalist Powers Secret Services worked on this together and unravelled what was set up.

Why do you think that ship was parked there for so long?

Do you really think this was a coincidence (What happened in China and Suez Canal)?

Immediately following these events Chinese Foreign Minister Turned up in Turkey, Dollar (and FIAT Currencies) were on the rise.

Yes, some of our (governments) decisions had a reflection on this, but the main drivers were them (Globalists) from all over the place.

China visited us on between 24-26 March, Chinese Foreign Minister was in Turkey
    and on 27th of March The Evergreen container blocks the Road in China, Simultaneously (How Bizarre)

Those are Messages, Strong Messages (to Global Capital).

Meetings in Turkey finalizes and next day this happens. These are Messages, Messages communicated in Inter Nations Language.

Now (I ask You All) Try to Interpret (Understand) this?

People should regularly try to avoid Conspiracy Theories and focus on figuring out the Real Events Happening

Here what we saw was How the Global Capitals 2nd Card Project, the Climate Change Projects That has been Propagated for Years (was badly upset)…

Lets display the Caricature again on the Big Screen (to understand what’s Happening)

Looking at this. What we see The World, Humanity is fighting with the Covid-19 in the Preliminary Round; however just behind the can see the Huge Climate Change Opponent Impatiently waiting (to get in the fight for the next round).

In other words we have been told: What you are dealing with here is Tiny compared to what is awaiting this is the meaning we should understand from this!

Of Course, they loudly announced this (2nd Stage would be Climate Change). Upon Covid 19s arrival these drawings were presented.

Already this Project has been in the making (for years).

After this, accompanied with the Classic Vegan “Project”, Faux (Fake) Meat Project, This is a very dangerous thing because if you know little bit about this (Fake Meat) and it Biochemical Content; I happen to know quite bit about this.

If you consume just 1 Type of Protein (in your food) the profiles of your Amino Acids become insufficient. No one (No Media) is talking (explaining) about this! (Fake Meat Project) Terrible things could be caused here, specialist have spoken about this.

Specialist have actually explained this in very good way. People should research and listen carefully. This was The Project! In Mr Bill Gates style, he was planning to own: Food and Agricultur !

Because, Those Who Own the Food sources own the World, Ok?

Can I Read this Part from your article in mavigazetem.com.tr about this Evergreen matter?

Of Course you can (Kaan Sariaydin)

Really Disturbing Facts are mentioned in the article

I quickly would like to read through Containers in this ship carried special chemicals which use 5 G Transmitters’ radiation Beams that mix in with oxygen and in the process accelerate Climate Change. This situation was completely prevented; the material was seized and was destroyed!

Following the Covid 19 scam, the global capitalist powers’ plan was to put in motion the second scene of the movie and play the climate card. Unfortunately the process was interrupted by the Evergreen operation. Upon hearing the bad news, all of a sudden European countries started reporting higher Covid 19 cases and imposed new lock downs.

EXACTLY That (what’s happened) (Kaan Sariaydin)  

Last Part is also Very Important (Ferda Yildirim)

Mr. Biden had previously declared Turkey as an enemy, now all of a sudden said that we are friends again."

While China was planning to vote to exclude Turkey from all conferences, following the Evergreen incident declared Turkey as an important country. Furthermore a country that was not invited to the climate conference was personally invited by Mr. Biden himself! Whatever happened unfortunately brought an end to Bill Gates’ ox gas and artificial meat project! How sad, billions are gone!

EXACTLY That (what’s happened). Yes this is Real Matter! (Kaan Sariaydin)
    Do you know what happened? Following this Incident they invited us (Turkey) to the Climate Conference; They (Global Capitalists) got the Message!

There is an International, Inter Nations Communication methods, and here is the proof that we are very good at using these communication methods! Especially in recent times, The Turkey of Old Is No More, Gone!

People must Finally Understand this

Following on from the First Part of our Program I had a chance to look at what happened on social media, our directors team has also got some questions.
    Let me start with a Tweet: You told us the insider story of the Evergreen incident and why it was stuck there.

Everyone (Every Media) was telling a different story here, but we only just heard the Most Distinct explanation of the events from yourselves.

One of Our Listeners posted the following Tweet: No one knew or said what the Ship was carrying, now we just found out (why all media was hiding the truth)

You are revealing what’s in the containers

YES

You are unveiling the reason why this operation was carried out.

You also are also claiming that Turkey also took part and had a hand in this operation.

What you are saying here is that Turkey had a part in this operation that landed a (big) slap on Global Capitals Face, can you shortly again enlighten us on this matter?

This operation was carried out in cooperation with Few Nations: Egypt, Qatar, Israel and Turkey all working together.

These Goods have been monitored constantly.

These (chemical) goods took 30 Years’ worth of investment and development; (They were not something that you can produce easily or in short time); Highly Technological Matter.

There products were to serve the Climate Card, Yes.

Yes Those materials, that ship was to transport them to the relevant 5G Transmitters. When used with those transmitters, this would cause huge infestations.

Do you know why Mr. Bill Gates needed this and what he needed to use it for?

To END beef farming and completely destroy Animal farming in general.

Come on! Haven’t you ever thought why all of a sudden the President of the EU Commission and the President of the EU Council had to come to Turkey? And had a lengthy 2:45 hours meeting with our President recently?

Actually Yesterday, Yesterday!

Why do you think (this happened)? Now these are national secrets and can’t be openly discussed, but all off a sudden Biden invited Turkey to the Climate Conference!

Now They (Servants of Global Capital) have started to paint a completely different picture. Reason being, In EU’s last conference Biden also took part, as you know due to the Plandemy they are doing teleconferences, as you know all EU countries take part.

All those (EU country leaders) paid allegiance to Biden, In other words they paid their allegiances to the Global Capitalist System.

Why I am telling you this so you can understand who is war with whom.

Yes, here on this Photo you can see all these countries taking part and paying allegiance to Biden (i.e. Global Capitalists)  

Kaan Sariaydin
    General Manager – Mavi Gazetem

https://t.me/NicholasVeniamin/1637
    https://www.mavigazetem.com.tr/the-secret-contents-of-ever-given-evergreen-container-ship-translated-video-by-kaan-sariaydin/
    @NicholasVeniamin

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am

Nate Burruano

April 19, 2021
    🇺🇸

Global currency reset published by order of the Last Judgment. Crypto and Bitcoin markets crashed:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-price-sunday-18-april-us-treasury-digital-assets-ethereum-litecoin-coinbase-doge-094926937.html

The crypto crash wiped out $ 300 billion, resulting in a massive Bitcoin liquidation:

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0ZJsCha2?s=a3&pd=080bJG7b&hl=en_US

Mon April 19: Value Day, Patriots Day, new global currency reset rates set.

Black Swan events would take place from Tuesday, April 20 until the first weeks of May: The Internet and social media could be switched off and the airwaves flooded with evidence of corrupt politicians. It was expected to be a cyber attack and fake nuclear scare event - right before the emergency broadcast system took over the mass media. At the same time, through Starlink and the Odin Odin project (iarpa.gov), the world would switch to the new quantum financial system and gold-backed currencies and go from darkness to light.

April 23rd to 26th will be a crucial moment in time .... a "sudden" moment in which everything changes ... Bo Polny predicted this a year ago: bencarsonteam.club https: // bencarsonteam .club / we-are-one-week-away-from-our-suddenly-moment

April 26: Hillary Clinton is sentenced to death by hanging by a military tribunal in GITMO for high treason, murder and sedition.

Sa. May 1st: GESARA debt relief is to begin.

Mon May 3: The US military is on high alert.

Tuesday May 4th: Beginning of the New Republic.

Thursday May 6th: New Emergency Broadcast Starlink System takes over all mass media internationally in order to enforce a temporary martial law worldwide, Global Currency Reset announced publicly, general public begins with the exchange.

During the ten days of darkness that followed

Uncensored news about the tribunals and the breakup of the Cabal would be broadcast in three eight-hour film sessions per day (24 hours per day) on all media networks worldwide.

There would be potential social media and stock market crashes, planes and trains grounded, internet going down and occasional power outages as a switch to the new Telsa Free Energy System was made.

Biden would be out, Trump in and a new financial system and NESARA activated.

Fake News CBS is promoting another 60 minute smear hit piece of Lie, this time on the Oath Keepers. It's the "They're Domestic Terrorists!" How about instead exposing Nancy Pelosi's role in orchestrating the January 6th bogus "insurrection"?

The best vaccine is sunshine and freedom.

B. Sat. April 17 US 2nd Lady Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy Telegram:

Freedom is not free. Potus has reported for 2 impeachments. He had to take a bow and arrow for 4 years. A good reminder when we get tired and want to complain. This is not your usual 4 year election. This is about good versus evil and freedom versus tyranny. Trump is working hard behind the scenes at the moment. He didn't forget you.

He's not gone, he'll be back soon, stronger than ever. We're here to show support for the greatest leader in modern American history!

Q doesn't like child sex trafficking

Q doesn't like the Illuminati

Q doesn't like satanic worship

Do your research ... Lin Wood

C. Sun. April 18 Whiplash Telegram:

If you owned Bitcoin and knew who's behind Bitcoin as I did, you'd run as fast as you could to sell yours: https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/071/511/454/ original / 74dc9f413a55fad2.mp4

D. Sun. April 18 CBK telegram: The US Air Force has upgraded to Defcon3. There are a total of 5. So the highest alert.

E. Sa. April 17, South American and Beirut DUMBS, Gene Decode: Gene Decode Intel Drop: South American DUMBS and Beirut DUMB (video) | Alternative | Before It's News

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:51 pm

‼MASSIVE DUMP ON THE FINDERS CULT‼

⚠VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
    ⚠

1. The Finders- deep child abuse group/cult
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/27lqws/the_finders_deep_child_abuse_groupcult/

2.The Finders: The Story Of The CIA’s Pedophile Ring
    https://redpilledreality.com/the-finders-the-story-of-the-cias-pedophile-ring/

3. The Finders Cult - CIA connections
    https://youtu.be/NEntCEa-dhY

4. The CIA Traffics in Drugs, Child Ritual Sexual Abuse, and Global Murder
    https://educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

5. FBI Records - The Vault
    https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=finders+cult

6.This Cult From the 80s Was Patient Zero for Epstein and Pizzagate Conspiracies
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/7x53vg/the-finders-cult-from-the-80s-was-patient-zero-for-epstein-and-pizzagate-conspiracies

7.FBI Declassifies Documents On Secret Pedophile Group ‘The Finders’
    https://www.newswars.com/fbi-declassifies-documents-on-secret-pedophile-group-the-finders/

8. The Finders - Full Documentary
    https://youtu.be/hLe0OItf9NE

9. True Detectives - The Finders, Kroth, and Satanism
    https://youtu.be/PzJZ_JfB1Yw

10. Document - Finders Keepers
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Finders_Keepers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 pm

‼‼ MASSIVE DATA DUMP ‼‼

⚠⚠ DOORKNOB SUICIDES ⚠⚠

1. 12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs’

https://nworeport.me/2018/06/18/12-clinton-whistleblowers-found-hanging-from-doorknobs/

2. Top 10 Celebrity ‘Suicides’ Via Doorknob Hanging
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/terrific-top10.com/2020/10/05/top-10-celebrity-suicides-via-doorknob-hanging/amp/

3. The Doorknob Suicides
    https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2018/06/13/the-doorknob-suicides/

4. 14 Celebrities “Suicided” by Doorknob Hanging, Including a Rothschild and the Ex-Wife of a Rothschild
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/08/14-celebrities-suicided-by-doorknob-hanging-including-a-rothschild-and-the-ex-wife-of-a-rothschild/

5. Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
    https://decryptedmatrix.com/sacrificed-entertainers-doorknob-suicides-as-an-occult-ritual/

6. Death by hanging from a doorknob: An assassins signature?
    https://www.vulgartrader.com/post/174857826255/death-by-hanging-from-a-doorknob-an-assassination

7. TOP 10 CELEBRITY ‘SUICIDES’ VIA DOORKNOB HANGING
    https://terrific-top10.com/2020/10/05/top-10-celebrity-suicides-via-doorknob-hanging/

8. Kate Spade's death ruled a suicide by hanging
    https://youtu.be/ujcLf5ZEZEk

9. Kate Spade is the 3rd high-profile designer in recent years to die by suicide
    https://www.wtva.com/content/national/484608831.html

10. Sheriff: Robin William's used belt to hang himself
    https://youtu.be/daYAi7bU-6k

11. Death By Hanging From a Doorknob — The Signature of Pedophilia-Related Assassinations? Eleven People So Far — Who Knew Doorknobs Could Be So Deadly?
    https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/06/death-by-hanging-from-a-doorknob-the-signature-of-pedophilia-related-assassinations-eleven-people-so-far-who-knew-doorknobs-could-be-so-deadly/

12. Doorknob sacrifice murders
    https://youtu.be/upfSjpq511w

13. Kate Spade Is 3rd Top Fashion Designer to Die From Apparent Suicide by Hanging
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thewrap.com/kate-spade-is-3rd-top-fashion-designer-to-die-from-apparent-suicide-by-hanging/amp/

14. Anthony Bourdain’s death is no suicide. It’s a Mossad Murder.
    https://goodizen.com/anthony-bourdains-death-is-no-suicide-its-a-mossad-murder/

15. Medical Examiner ‘Not Convinced’ Chris Cornell Committed Suicide
    https://www.alternativenation.net/medical-examiner-not-convinced-chris-cornell-committed-suicide/

16. Horrific Tragedy: Kate Spade Commits Suicide By Hanging
    https://radaronline.com/videos/kate-spade-suicide-hanging-death/

Nwo Report (https://nworeport.me/2018/06/18/12-clinton-whistleblowers-found-hanging-from-doorknobs/)

12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs’
    Source: Nworeport A CIA agent claims the recent spate of celebrity ‘suicides’ all bear the hallmarks of a professional hit job, designed to silence others from going public with damaging political …

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:58 pm

‼MASSIVE DUMP OF PIZZAGATE VIDEOS‼

⚠**VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**
    ⚠

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

52. DISNEYS PEDO V.P. CONVICTED AND JAILED
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/205euTXpmB0/

53. DISNEY IS A KHAZARIAN OWNED CROWLEY SEX MAGICK/MK-ULTRA BRAINWASH MEDIUM FOR GOYIM
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZhPHI5xEPQvV/

54. John Podesta Torturing Children at Comet Ping Pong? - Worldcorp
    https://archive.org/details/WorldCorpPodesta

55. DISNEYS MASSIVE MEDIA EMPIRE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/feuqynf0jVT9/

56. BREAKING MASSIVE PEDOGATE ARRESTS AT DISNEY WORLD
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ol09KSD3Soo/

57. ENTER THE PIZZAGATE
    http://www.bitchute.com/video/XhgCXRM6IbnO/

58. ISSAC KAPPY VS THE SHADOWS - THE HOLLYWOOD COVID-CONNECTION-TO-PEDOWOOD PIZZAGATE PEDOGATE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/HdheVyAWyuVW/

59. HUMAN FARMING PROJECT, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS CANNIBALISM OR SPIRIT COOKING
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/vAHSDhGMrb4I/

60. WHAT IS SPIRIT COOKING
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/wYs3CdJN3ec5/

61. SATANIC ILLUMINATI AGENDA FULLY EXPOSED - HOW MASS MIND CONTROL OPERATES
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/r1JxaTQuB64c/

62. INSTAGRAM OF A ROCKEFELLER AND NICKY HILTON ROTHSCHILD, PART 1: MK ULTRA, MIND CONTROL ILLUMINATI #PIZZAGATE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xoVDdsewSxfB/

63. THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL PART 1 - 6 OF 17
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/8fX63o0mRnSU/

64. THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL PART 7
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/MNZkXbQ9ZFCc/

65. THE MASONIC LUCIFERIAN CONTRACT IN HOLLYWOOD ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/9UjlAZdS5wjt/

66. HOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY SATANISM - THE SACRIFICE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/jIMNvQfPGa5Y/

67. ASHTON KUTCHER FULL SENATE STATEMENT
    https://youtu.be/DOc-SjcR6Eo

68. PRODUCER OF "HUNGER GAMES" TALKS ABOUT PEDOPHILIA IN HOLLYWOOD
    https://youtu.be/Qf4I1ADAFXY

69. PARIS HILTON FULL DOCUMENTARY
    https://youtu.be/wOg0TY1jG3w

70. ABUSE IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
    https://youtu.be/qae2UTsAKBc

71. UNFORGIVEABLE: THE PRIEST SEX ABUSE SCANDAL IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
    https://youtu.be/Yv4QboiTGX4

72. THE CHURCH : CODE OF SILENCE
    https://youtu.be/R3Mdd56mx3o

73. IN BAD FAITH: CHILD SEX ABUSE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
    https://youtu.be/qfgUu2pGsI8

74. THE PENNSYLVANIA CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX ABUSE SCANDAL
    https://youtu.be/AdR8eyaDCHg

75. THE PREY: SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
    https://youtu.be/AaPJDQ3ZhKI

BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/205euTXpmB0/)
    Disney's PEDO Vice President CONVICTED and JAILED!
    They should change Disney's Slogan to: The Most EVIL Place on Earth

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:02 pm

‼MASSIVE DUMP OF PIZZAGATE VIDEOS‼

⚠VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED ⚠

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

Out Of Shadows, Fall Cabal, Pizzagate, Child Abuse, Hollyweird, Slavery, Human Trafficking...

1. OUT OF SHADOWS (US)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/l8nuHIlmugbY/

2. OUT OF SHADOWS (UK)
    https://youtu.be/Fi_x090LGO8

3. FALL CABAL (PARTS ONE-TEN)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/

4. PEDOGATE (PART ONE)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/

5. PEDOGATE (PART TWO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/

6. PEDOGATE (PART THREE)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/

7. MASSIVE PEDOPHILE NETWORK EXPOSED (NEW MOUTHY BUDDHA VIDEO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/WiNKpTVTPce4/

8. GHISLAINE MAXWELL TERRAMAR PROJECT (NEW MOUTHY BUDDHA VIDEO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0dsbPnTdlwH/

9. PERVYWOOD (PART ONE)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cek3l1BoJ7eu/

10. PERVYWOOD (PART TWO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/PHWJZ40ZqS59/

11. PERVYWOOD (PART THREE)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6eGqJmBwtT8S/

12. PERVYWOOD (PART FOUR)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rttKlLMD2WiM/

13. PERVYWOOD (PART FIVE)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fBPeUURsOP23/

14. PERVYWOOD (PART SIX)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/zsmjQzGkDVV1/

15. PERVYWOOD (PART SEVEN)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/VRgYRGrrYwOn/

16. PERVYWOOD (PART EIGHT)
    https://www.goodlion.tv/

17. FRAZZLEDRIP- THE DAVE TODESCHINI STORY
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/M6Ejqj-uPc8/

18. BURNT PIZZA (PART ONE)
    https://www.darkdox.com/burnt-pizza-part-1/

19. PIZZAGATE & BEYOND
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/g13Fxb0pmgrB/

20. PIZZAGATE: DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS
    http://www.gatheringspot.net/topic/pizzagate-debunking-debunkers

21. ENTER THE PIZZAGATE: SHATTERING THE ILLUSION
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/AEwAFxUdByoc/

22. HAMPSTEAD COVER UP: ALICIA TESTIMONY
    https://youtu.be/OefWGmZn7fk

23. HAMPSTEAD COVER UP: TESTIMONIES
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Q719myzk

24. DC PIZZAGATE INFORMATION OVERLOAD!
    https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

25. KAYLEIGH HAYWOOD LOVE STORY
    https://youtu.be/WsbYHI-rZOE

BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/l8nuHIlmugbY/)
    OUT OF SHADOWS
    The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:07 pm

‼PRINCE ANDREW DATA DUMP‼

⚠⚠PRINCE ANDREW ARTICLES⚠⚠

1. Prince Andrew openly groped girls on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’: prosecutor
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/16/prince-andrew-openly-groped-girls-on-jeffrey-epsteins-pedophile-island-prosecutor/

2. PRINCE AND THE PEDO: Andrew starting to 's*** himself' over sex claims
    https://torontosun.com/news/world/prince-and-the-pedo-andrew-starting-to-s-t-himself-over-sex-claims

3. Prince Andrew Involved in Orgy with Jeffrey Epstein and Nine Girls on Billionaire's Private Island, Accuser Claims in TV Expose
    https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-documentary-orgy-1466648

4. Prince Andrew’s other pedophile friend
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/18/prince-andrews-other-pedophile-friend-prep-school-priest-who-came-to-his-1986-wedding-to-sarah-ferguson/

5. Royals’ Pedophiles? Prince Charles and Pedophile Jimmy Savile
    https://frankreport.com/2020/09/27/royals-pedophiles-prince-charles-and-pedophile-jimmy-savile-andrews-secret-hard-drive-and-did-the-royals-assassinate-pedophile-lord-mountbatten/

6. Prince Andrew’s accuser says Palace should be ashamed over bombshell interview
    https://pagesix.com/2021/03/09/virginia-roberts-says-palace-should-be-ashamed-over-interview/

7. What are the allegations against Prince Andrew?
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9695603/prince-andrew-allegations/

8. Ghislaine Maxwell's brother 'recognises setting' of photo showing her, Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/ghislaine-maxwells-brother-recognises-setting-of-photo-showing-her-prince-andrew-and-virginia-giuffre-12241938

9. Royal’s under siege as crowds scream ‘pedophile’ at the gates of Buckingham Palace
    https://leozagami.com/2020/08/25/royals-under-siege-as-crowds-scream-pedophile-at-the-gates-of-buckingham-palace/

10. An Explosive Documentary Exposing Pedophiles In Parliament & The British Royal Family
    https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/12/04/paedophiles-in-parliament-explosivedocumentary-that-links-high-ranking-politicians-and-the-british-royal-family-to-paedophilia/

11. Prince Andrew Affidavit
    http://www.scribd.com/document/253413783/Prince-Andrew-Affidavit

12. Naked man appears to climb out of Buckingham Palace
    https://youtu.be/B_pUsWoCm6w

13. I’M NOT SAYING PRINCE ANDREW IS A PEDOPHILE, BUT HE’S TOTALLY A PEDOPHILE
    https://deanblundell.com/news/im-not-saying-prince-andrew-is-a-pedophile-but-hes-totally-a-pedophile/

14. Woman Claims She Was Raped As A Teen By Epstein In His New York Home While Prince Andrew Was Staying There
    https://newspunch.com/woman-claims-she-was-raped-as-a-teen-by-epstein-in-his-new-york-home-while-prince-andrew-there/

15. EX-MODEL CLAIMS JEFFREY EPSTEIN FORCED HER FRIEND TO HAVE SEX WITH PRINCE ANDREW
    https://www.drewberquist.com/2020/08/ex-model-claims-jeffrey-epstein-forced-her-friend-to-have-sex-with-prince-andrew/

16. Aboriginal Residential School Survivor Says The Queen of England Abducted Children In Canada
    https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/09/05/aboriginal-residential-school-survivor-says-the-queen-of-england-abducted-children-in-canada/

17. The Prince and the Pedophile: Epsteins Royal Scandal
    https://youtu.be/KXrX87g2kCchttps://youtu.be/KXrX87g2kCc

18. Prince Andrew linked to fashion tycoon accused of raping teens
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/prince-andrew-linked-to-fashion-tycoon-accused-of-raping-teens/

19. Prince Andrew won't cooperate with FBI
    https://youtu.be/Db3B1VR0cdU

20. Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein: What we know
    https://youtu.be/0mabN_yyOTQ

21. Prince Andrew & Jeffrey Epstein interview highlights
    https://youtu.be/iUSbdplroIA

New York Post (https://nypost.com/2020/02/16/prince-andrew-openly-groped-girls-on-jeffrey-epsteins-pedophile-island-prosecutor/)
    Prince Andrew openly groped girls on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’: prosecutor
    Prince Andrew openly groped girls while staying at late pal Jeffrey Epstein’s so-called “Pedophile Island,”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:42 am

Whiplash347 COMMs

JUST IN - Israeli military raises alert after intercepting a missile possibly directed at the #Dimona nuclear reactor.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/29406/Explosion_Rocks_Israeli_Defense_Factory

Order is important: SA/Saudia Arabia -> NK -> Armenia -> Iran -> Israel

Israel Rogue Nuclear State..
    Irans Nuke Site's are done
    I guess it is Israel's turn.

Remember this is part of NESARA/GESARA.

Iran nuke sites were done in December 2019 & January 2020. 2 Quakes at Nuke Sites.

Find more..

Rods Of God cause Earthquakes.

Don't be like that person who calls bullshit on something they know absolutely Not 1 Iota about.

Remember General Qassam Soleimani getting hit at similar.

Rods of God are Undetectable Tesla Tungsten Kinetic Weapons from the Sky designed for blowing Tunnels & Nuke Reactors. Hitting with the force of a Nuclear Weapon without the fallout.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/08/middleeast/iran-earthquakes-nuclear-plant-intl/index.html

CNN (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/08/middleeast/iran-earthquakes-nuclear-plant-intl/index.html)
    Two earthquakes strike near Iran nuclear plant
    Two earthquakes struck near a nuclear power plant in southwestern Iran on Wednesday morning, just over a week after another quake hit the region.

The scare event is all the nuclear reactors, which will be hacked by rogue states such as CCP, Iran, and Israel, the world internet will be shut down, including MSM, big tech, some power etc, then they will initiate EBS, it's the perfect storm!!!!

From memory The Nuke plants at 3GD was a 5 yr project designed to install 5 to 8 Reactors per yr from 2014.

You can find this in articles.
    I had seen reactors have already been shutdown. 24 was the number i remember.

1 internet gets turned off, another replaces it. Quantum Starlink Internet on.

Vladmir Putin has issued his final warning to the West. If you cross our red line, you'll get nuked.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:53 am

Whiplash347 COMMs 4.22.21

President Trump, Pompeo, Miller Qomms & more!

-Trump Statement on Afghanistan Troops + Decode
    Follow the Money

Zero Day
    The time has come to take back our country

What is Mil Intel?
    FISAGATE, Coming very soon to a theatre near you

RATS RUNNING
    TIMING IS EVERYTHING
    ENJOY THE SHOW

-Trump Statement on Terrorism + Decode
    Cuomo=Murderer
    Voter ID LAW will be MANDATED
    Who funds ISIS?
    HRC CONNECTED?
    Biden=Cheater
    What must be done first?
    Muslim brotherhood is NOT the same thing as Islam

-Pompeo 2A (Right to Bear Arms) tweet
    TS 10:11
    Q1011: Gun Control
    Coincidence?

-Miller Queen tweet
    TS 1:00
    Q100: Who is the Queen of England?
    Secret Society, Evil
    Satan, who follows?
    Spirit Cooking represent?

-Lin Wood: Q is the Truth

-Trump: “It’s going to take a little while to show” pertaining to SHOWING Pedo Biden’s anti-American policies

-Flynn: We need to renew our faith in God. The Truth Is Going To Come Out

-Ben Carson: We need to have strong beliefs to weather the STORM THAT’S COMING!

Keep the Faith
    WE WILL WIN!

A 3 Yr Delta to start the Day.
    Also that Rogue Nuclear State drop is a Delta for 2moro.

We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)
    Thank you Canadianmatt3 for uploading such an amazing video!Original can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:18 am

Whiplash347 COMMs 4.22.21

Sakura: whip, this happened today in Osaka Japan, water came out from utility hole... I wonder if this is clean up too? 7 stories high water fountain from underground...

https://t.me/Whiplash347/8086
    DOD Timestamp 0500
    Drop 500 Defcon 1
    Notice Soldier has 1 finger pointed down. We saw 1 finger a ton yesterday.

“Learn how the DOD is taking action in a spotlight premiering later today”.

This is as in your face with comms as it gets.

Epoch Times has just warned about the Black Swan Event.
    China is poised to strike the dollar and other foreign currencies while the rest of the world is still on its heels from the pandemic. This would cause a global market collapse that could destroy your retirement. A Gold IRA can help protect from inflation increased taxes, and economic uncertainty caused by anti-Dollar currency manipulation.

How Could This Affect Your Retirement?

- The US dollar could be shut out of the World Digital Economy
    - The global price of goods could rise, causing inflation
    - Currency manipulation Fromm China could kill US Manufacturing.

Buckinngham Palace has been boarded up for months.
    White House is Fenced,
    Vatican is boarded up and closed. Three (criminal financial) pillars have been taken out.
    Open thine eyes.

Comfy?
    Previews are over.
    Showtime!
    Q

Hmmm? Next on the agenda?

Now since the DoD have just linked Q15 which has 11.3 & 11.6
    That would be Friday & Monday.

Thinking Logically - Stock Market Collapses only happen on Monday or Fridays. There was a decode to Black Friday that came up but also the Largest SuperMoon of the year is Monday which bring about big tidal movements.

Restoreourearth gematria: 934, 1236, 206

-god, apocalypse, god shall end the world -> Black Swan Event, GESARA, Great Awakening
    -fire dragon, rapture earthquake -> rods of god
    -information warfare
    -mission accomplished
    -lions, 7 trumpets -> ebs
    -strawberry/pink moon, quantum physics, change electromagnetic earth -> xrp, qfs, tesla patents
    -clinton foundation, billy gates foundation, obllama is a nepiophile (sex with infants) -> adrenochrome, trafficking, satanism
    -sword of metatron -> prophet enoch who became Archangel Metatron, one of the most powerful archangels because he directly represents our capacity for ascension and our ability to access spiritual power
    -best president ever -> trump returns

Qdrops:
    Waiting for GREEN LIGHT (go)
    Wonder who are anons #617217 and #1140510 🤔

https://twitter.com/statedept/status/1385157596361986049?s=21

===

https://t.me/Whiplash347/8102

XRP - QFS Decode here
    Mr Pool shows The Bull.
    I showed the Importance of 16,17,18,19 & 20.
    20 is start of Taurus & 150th Anniversary of Act of England.
    Mr Pool showed the Subulata Red Phlox plant.
    The Super Pink Moon (The Largest Full Moon) of the Year is also known as the Subulata Phlox Moon to fall on 26th/27th.
    He was showing us New Moon when it is a Mirror occasion.

===

Something to keep an eye on today. Alot of random white things showing up in pics. Very noticeable. White is Defcon 1 color. See previous posts with everyone holding up 1 finger etc. EVERYTHING is related.

(Q)The Storm Rider
    @Littleb29872980

_Thousands of Israelis run as missiles hit near Dimona Nuclear facilities
    _abnormal Earthquakes P waves & S Wave figures reveal not natural occurring quakes in Iran China near nuclear facilities
    _GATES(CIA/MOSSAD MISSN NUKES)./MIL. PLAYING POKEMON 7 years ops
    _100 SECs.ToMIDNIGHT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:47 am

YouTube (https://youtu.be/BEBD6fLTAzE)
    Donald Trump & Melania Trump arrives at Stansted Airport on AF1

Outlaw_Marine 4.22.21

JUST IN - China is behind a newly discovered series of hacks against key targets in the U.S. government, private companies, and the country’s critical infrastructure (NBC)

Disclose.tv
    NOW - Poop has been dumped in front of the White House to protest Biden’s "bullshit" climate plan.

Whiplash347 4.22.21

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel.[/b]
    Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
    The Media etc..
    (34) Satanic Buildings & Dams will Fall.
    Rods of God

#SymbolismWillBeTheirDownfall
    The Flood
    Project Odin (Switch)

Q500 Right [34]
    Write that number down.

City Of London
    Vatican.
    & Washington D.C

Have all been bankrupted.
    You are watching a movie.
    You are watching the Systematic Destruction Of The Old Guard.

Humpty Dumpty

The World then goes into a period of Martial Law to transition into 1776.
    See Nesara/Gesara.

NESARA/GESARA
    1776, 1776, 1776,
    THE EVENT activates it ALL.

1776 makes Vaccines illegal.

"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
    Everyone blames Biden.
    Military Overturns the Election.
    King Trump saves the day.
    Hero.

The King steps aside
    The opposition charges the King's Position.
    A Major Event Goes Down.
    [FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

In Real Life.
    The Police & Court System rule the land.
    NESARA/GESARA comes in.
    All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
    By activating a World War scenario
    The Kings Men (Military) go from being  Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team

Flawless
    Planet Earth Liberated.

"When Q said "Do Anons Know What Is About To Be Unleashed"
    This Exactly^^
    All those Dog Comms

Castle Rock
    April Showers
    May Flowers.
    Bust then Boom
    Or should i say Bloom.
    Stock Market Collapses under Bidan
    Then it Blooms back under Trump when flipped. It will be much different in new system

In Hunt for Red October there was a very tense STAND OFF. Soviet Union & USA were on the brink of War.

Think Nuclear Stand-off
    Define Nuclear Stand-off

IRAN is next.
    Will it bring Ch y Na into it?

The Choice To Know Is Yours
    The event China Dam, Tiananmen Square & Wuhan Big Pharma Labs leads into 34 Satanic Buildings getting hit with Rods of God & Flooded.

This will surely make the Stock Market Collapse.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Q)The Storm Rider
    @Littleb29872980

EBS=TRIGGER
    35% of 7.7 Billion=2.69 Billn People
    Will not believe the EBS & CONSIDER IT DICTATORIAL MOVES = RIOTS = FIRES = DEATHS

MIL. reinstall legal constitutional Powers = TIME = ANONS LOSING PATIENCE+2021 V{X DEATHS MILLIONS, TRILLIONS LOST MARKETS = ANGER = civil unrest

_Chess Moves

October 2020 Confiscation and seizures began against Crypto across the World...
    Ops ongoing.. turkey. Iran. ISRAEL

Russia U.S. EU ext.

Don't trust CRYPTO FINANCE REPORTS/APPS >rigg ed

Millionaires & influencers are telling millions of people to borrow against their home to buy Bitcoin ..(they don't care for the little man.. They just want your $$)

_NOBODY'S telling you of BITCOIN Confiscations going on...

_over 400 million$$ in Crypto are lost (stolen) monthly

Later after MIL. INSTALL .. Later later after Events comes trust
    TRUTH

INTEL Cables_

WORD is Putin pulled his troops back to the lines less than 24 hours after Merkel signed new laws that were ILLEGAL & triggered Nuremberg code Mil. Protoco l& Laws of Wars codes which gives U.S & joint MiL. POWERS >take CONTROL EU sectors >[b]Crimes Against Humanity Act

China has been implicated in another hack affecting U.S. government, private companies, and critical infrastructure.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/china-another-hack-us-cybersecurity-issues-mount-rcna744

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Trump/Melania landing
    The cameras cut off...you don't see them getting off AF1 They cut away. Why?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:29 am

No clue tacodog but this video was from earlier in the year.

YouTube (https://youtu.be/i6cg9Pb2Y9k)
    Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn speaks to all Patriots in Bradenton, FL
    at Save America Patriot Rally

LookingGlass1776
    https://t.me/LookingGlass1776/1232

When the fraud finally will be exposed their satanical plandemic will be wiped out. They will get very violent and dangerously mad but we are ready, the playbook is known. Military planning at its finest.
    And the sleeping ones? We did what we could.
    Eyes on Maricopa and hold the line.
    Fraud vitiates everything.
    NCSWIC
    Good morning frens

Our 30 Delta Algorithm confirms Voter Fraud and Watermarked Ballots

===

Dan Scavino tweet timestamp

Are you following the news today?
    WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
    These people are REALLY stupid.
    This will be the END of the D party.
    This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) go to JAIL
    many so-called 'untouchables'.
    You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
    DOWN SHE GOES.
    Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:22 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UgiXyADri7bX/
    Cirstenw 4/25/21

Partial transcript:

- GESARA global reset - May 1st

- Military on high alert - May 3rd

- New Starling reset World Wide - May 6th

- Russia blocking corrupt Christopher Wray

- Reset World Wide could led to World Wide Marshall Law

- AF1 Trump - will return in the summer at the latest August

- By Aug 1st everything will be disclosed

- Aug 8 GESARA global funds will start to shrink many of the expanded governments to a smaller size throughout the world.

- Expecting a blackout with 2 weeks and 10 days of darkness sometime in May - depends on how the audits go. The EBS then occurs.

- Our Republic should be out by July

- Lot of shootings / FF - confirmed

- Lot of problems in Minnesota - confirmed

IRS can’t get the funds (money they were printing) and was locked out access to the bank because they were going against EO where they were told not to print any more money

Project Odin with the rods of god will take over the Mockingbird Press very soon after the blackout

London Financial revamp

Black Swan - financial

Rods of god, used by the Alliance Space Force will expose the 3GD

Biden Admin responsible for
    Gun grab
    Illegal search
    Economic crash
    Color revolution
    Defund police

Once the audit done and it proves what happened they have to blackout areas.

Elites are broke. EverGiven is a Japanese ship run by Taiwan owned by Walmart and ? Clinton Foundation - they lost a lot of money

Dan Scavino, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, Lin Wood all part of the team.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:23 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZAosLelCkL00/
    MICHAEL JACO DISCUSSES TRUMPS VICTORY, COVID HOAX,
    VACCINATION FRAUD WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:41 am

(Q)The Storm Rider
    @Littleb29872980

GAME THEORY
    (Nash Equilibrium)
    every person on earth will watch the world system crash/& alI people held accountable to their actions/no [F]ree passes//[even  complacent w[A]tchers] who did noth[I]ng/accountably/
    escala[T]ion/pandemic/fear/
    war/[H]ope lost
    SCARE NECESSARY

4/26/21 Cables:

Laws of War triggers Mil. Traps
    _U.S 3.11
    _Nuremberg CODE. E.U Mil. Protocol
    _(Now) UK_Magnitsky Act.(Human Rights violation act)>> connection to MiL. Protocols_Enforcement/Protections>>NEXT COUNTRY??
    >>DOMINO'S>>
    The world will follow
    Trust the PLAN
    NCSWIC

INFORMATION WARS
    don't get discouraged about [mis] information that is not designed for you

AZ

/Planned
    Known
    DONE

sparT

As you sleep Stars play above
    linking lines unseen loved
    Oh Odin washes the sky
    new days on the Rise
    MAY flowers of life
    give light in times
    of moving night
    remember all
    would fall
    few hear
    the call
    Stand
    Tall

GUARDIANS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:46 am

The Will Patriots COMMs 4.28.21
    https://t.me/NateBurruano1776/6954

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
    Godfather lll
    Alice & Wonderland
    Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
    The Bloody Wonderland =

Why did JK travel to SA recently? (John Kerry / Saudi Arabia
    What is SA known for?
    Safe harbor?
    Port of transfer?
    Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
    Why is the timing important?
    ---------------------------
    Martial law declared in SA.
    Why is this relevant?
    How much money was donated to CF/ John M Institute/ Pelosi Foundation/ CS by SA? (Clinton Foundation / John McCain )

Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
    What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
    Alice & Wonderland.

Think HRC install:
    Their thirst for a one world order...

This is not about politics.
    It's about preserving our way of life under God.

Will we be a free nation under God?
    We all have a choice to make. .

==

Q-Tel: I know Maricopa audit is the likely event to trigger mass rioting and blackouts, perhaps fast track us to public arrests etc... but I truly believe the country will have to go through some level of pain that will truly make every American stand up and take notice, the big wake up call. Economy, perhaps, we've seen economies tank and many never wake up. COVID Craziness - that keeps ratcheting up and still so many asleep. I really think it's the 2nd Amendment. This is the crowned jewel for the Deep State. If we lose the guns it's game over.. If there's a real play for snuffing out our 2nd amendment rights that's the event that'll unite the vast majority of the country. Just my opinion, but I think the plan leads us to that tipping point. Too many are still too comfortable playing along with all this nonsense. There has to be a threat that strikes fear in the heart of every American. That's my two cents for what it's worth.

Personal OP Note: Most likely when DEFCON 1 is sent out on the EBS and people are warned to take cover with sirens going off and the 34 Satanic global sites, along with the 3GD by the rods of god, is when folks will wake up due to being scared shitless. That happened to us in Hawaii when the sub launched a missile at Honolulu that was taken out by a DEW in 2018. All 3 of our cell phones when off at once with the EBS telling us we had 30 minutes to take cover.. it was not a drill.

80+ Milion People Know The Truth

And the rest of the world is about to find out the hard way.

QOMMS GOING HAYWIRE TODAY!
    QOMMS GOING HAYWIRE TODAY!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:09 am

🚨BREAKING - US Top Army Chief warns of possible #Afghanistan State Collapse + Return of AlQaeda after US withdraws.

Gen Milley says US Army presented Prez Biden with options, & complete withdrawal was his decision...🤷‍� https://t.co/ID89M8VqtQ

ItalyQanons
    JUST IN - U.S. military’s top officer: “I think the Chinese are looking at us as if we are some sort of declining power,” Gen. Milley tells McCain Institute.
    https://t.me/ItalyQanons/2277

==

(Q)The Storm Rider @Littleb29872980

Flynn & 45 early morning meeting
    Was two hours before Giulianis STAGED moment/ it will connect
    UKRAINE_JBs heroine vaults. TRAFFICKING/Hunters laptop..
    _dc panic today. Incident at capital
    Snipers/Soldiers/white H. Blocked
    _AZ AUDIT TRIGGER (DS) FF

Insert Rudy
    Q

Think logically.
    How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
    Who has everything?
    Methods which info collected/ obtained?
    Admissible in the court of law?
    Insert Rudy.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/28/federal-agents-raid-rudy-giulianis-nyc-apartment/
    @littllemel

Nate Burruano: Rachel Maddow is PANICKING about the ELECTION SERVER RAID at a C_A Blacksite in Frankfurt, Germany. Conducted by our Military.

She’s trying to discredit General McInerney, Sidney Powell and others. Also, they’re falsely claiming Sidney Powell was commanding these soldiers. No not at all. This is partially Fake News here. Q, Trump, and a few others were behind it. Possibly Known By ECW.

You know damn well that when [they’re] bringing this all up and trying to ridicule it, they’re in a manic state of panic. Little do they know they’re only red pilling the sheep who still watch the MSM.

How dare you mock an operation where we lost brave men fighting for our freedom. How dare you insult their sacrifice you Xxxxxxxx pathetic Deep State sheep.

Hey Rachel, where's Gina Haspel?

C'mon bitch! I wanna Xxxxxxxx know! Where's your pal Gina?

Oh wait I forgot. Our boys assassinated her like the rat bastard she is. I bet she had the same grotesque sexual perversions that you hold. You people Xxxxxxxx disgust me.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:37 am