tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Ferryman to the Dead
lindabaker
Carol
Micjer
Brook
alphaomega
10 posters

THE FIG TREE

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE FIG TREE - Page 2 Empty Re: THE FIG TREE

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:06 pm

As with most groups there are the positives and the negatives. 'Ye shall know them by their works.' Sound familiar?

When I checked with Ken he said Nicolai (ET) communicated that the Japan quake was not natural and that there were also ET space wars going on which Japan happened to be a part of at the time of the quake. There are videos of various UFOs that were taken at the time. We also know that the negative ETs want control over humans and the that the positive ETs are helping humanity. So it is clear from this data from ET himself, that these battles between good and evil take place throughout the Universe. I've often thought that SG1 had a ring of truth to it and even more so after getting to personally know a few government time travelers.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Sanicle wrote:Ummmm...where did all that come from Shiloh, if you don't mind me asking? Shocked

From two places sanicle. One from your inner self in a higher dimensional hologram mirrored in your outer self in say stepwise 'stations', one being the celestial northpolar region and another being at the edge of the measurable universe so 17 billion lightyears away from the center of the earth.
    shiloh
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 pm

shiloh wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Ummmm...where did all that come from Shiloh, if you don't mind me asking? Shocked

From two places sanicle. One from your inner self in a higher dimensional hologram mirrored in your outer self in say stepwise 'stations', one being the celestial northpolar region and another being at the edge of the measurable universe so 17 billion lightyears away from the center of the earth.
    shiloh

Well I think that's all very interesting, but I also see it as very tunnel-visioned as it seems to be operating on the view that we "humanoids" are totally under the control of the whims and politics of the serpentine races, the Dragonians as you call them, whether it be on the basis of old or new Zionist Protocols, and that's just not so.

Many of us are now aware of the arrogance of the Dragonian methods and their goals and have grown beyond being able to be influenced by the mind-sets they try to instil and utilize in humanity to control them. We operate under our own free will and the guidance of our own Souls. Plus the Dragonians aren't the only 'ETs' in the Universe and are vastly outnumbered by other ET groups who are also not impressed and so influencing us in more positive ways, whilst defusing and over-riding the selfish aims of the Dragonians.

So while what you've stated is interesting, to me and I'm sure many others on this site, it's really sort of irrelevant. And if you are presenting yourself as one of them, I doubt you'll be welcome here. Sorry.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

Sanicle wrote:
    shiloh wrote:

shiloh

Well I think that's all very interesting, but I also see it as very tunnel-visioned as it seems to be operating on the view that we "humanoids" are totally under the control of the whims and politics of the serpentine races, the Dragonians as you call them, whether it be on the basis of old or new Zionist Protocols, and that's just not so.

Many of us are now aware of the arrogance of the Dragonian methods and their goals and have grown beyond being able to be influenced by the mind-sets they try to instil and utilize in humanity to control them. We operate under our own free will and the guidance of our own Souls. Plus the Dragonians aren't the only 'ETs' in the Universe and are vastly outnumbered by other ET groups who are also not impressed and so influencing us in more positive ways, whilst defusing and over-riding the selfish aims of the Dragonians.

So while what you've stated is interesting, to me and I'm sure many others on this site, it's really sort of irrelevant. And if you are presenting yourself as one of them, I doubt you'll be welcome here. Sorry.

You seem to be well informed and aware regarding the workings of the universe dear sanicle. Be well in your convictions and fear not, that your mindful creations might bother you someday in particular consequences.

There are some hungry draconians out there and after they have conquered the other ET races; they might look for juicy morsels, such as Nice Las-sies from the islands of Eire. You know from where the leprechauns of the Daanites follow the pathways of the Irish serpents.

It is not advisable to be rendered an irrelevancy in the lands of the unicorns with the tunneled horns of the cosmic justices.

shiloh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:59 am

newbies Nutbar (rolls eyes) reaches for KOKO BROWN toasted coconut beer. Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 am

Shiloh wrote:You seem to be well informed and aware regarding the workings of the universe dear sanicle. Be well in your convictions and fear not, that your mindful creations might bother you someday in particular consequences.

There are some hungry draconians out there and after they have conquered the other ET races; they might look for juicy morsels, such as Nice Las-sies from the islands of Eire. You know from where the leprechauns of the Daanites follow the pathways of the Irish serpents.

It is not advisable to be rendered an irrelevancy in the lands of the unicorns with the tunneled horns of the cosmic justices.

shiloh

Whatever Shiloh. Truth speaks with clarity. It has no need of convoluted riddles that serve only to direct more focus towards oneself to boost one's ego. Say what you like, I won't be responding further. Love and peace to you. Sounds like you need it.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Shiloh wrote:You seem to be well informed and aware regarding the workings of the universe dear sanicle. Be well in your convictions and fear not, that your mindful creations might bother you someday in particular consequences.

shiloh

Whatever Shiloh. Truth speaks with clarity, not convoluted riddles that serve only to direct more focus towards oneself. Say what you like, I won't be responding further. Love and peace to you. Sounds like you need it.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GIKtbaZR7K4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GIKtbaZR7K4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 am

Oh, sorry, there is one more thing. Rolling Eyes If "Nice Las-sies from the islands of Eire" is supposed to be a reference to me, you're showing your..um..ignorance, your lack of 'all-knowingness' shall we say. Australia in nothing to do with Ireland. So 'Fail' there I'm afraid.

Again, I wish you Peace and Enlightenment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm