tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Ferryman to the Dead
lindabaker
Carol
Micjer
Brook
alphaomega
10 posters

THE FIG TREE

alphaomega
    alphaomega

THE FIG TREE Empty THE FIG TREE

Post  alphaomega Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

Some would say that Y'shua Messiah is the greatest teacher that ever lived, I would be in that group.

Why did the great teacher say in a command to his disciples, LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE. And he also said if you do not understand the parable of the fig tree, you will not understand any of the teachings.

Any thoughts?
    Brook
    Brook

THE FIG TREE Empty Re: THE FIG TREE

Post  Brook Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:57 am

I would be in that group.

And this is no surprise............. THE FIG TREE Icon_wink

Do tell....we know you've been dying to tell us of your "program"......freedom of speech here......Mario dear...do tell ...or I mean Alphaomega.....angel sent to instill yet another program.......(yawn) ....what's the latest fear program you wish to ram down our throats.....I can't wait.....but I won't engage THE FIG TREE Icon_wink
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

Brook wrote:
    I would be in that group.

And this is no surprise............. THE FIG TREE Icon_wink

Do tell....we know you've been dying to tell us of your "program"......freedom of speech here......Mario dear...do tell ...or I mean Alphaomega.....angel sent to instill yet another program.......(yawn) ....what's the latest fear program you wish to ram down our throats.....I can't wait.....but I won't engage THE FIG TREE Icon_wink

It seems that you may be to clever to NEED TO KNOW, so I will not engage you either because you obviously know the PROGRAM already, wink, wink. But I do remember another teaching Y'shua mentioned and it goes like this, ONCE YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU FALL, wink, wink, but we know this does not apply to you.

It seems that the brainwashing program of the Illuminati has hooked you oh clever one, he says with a wink and a nod.
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Despite your attack against me Brook I will proceed. Your brainwashing is complete as you are like so many others that as soon as you say the word "Bible" you freak out by attacking me, and while knowing nothing about me or what I might say, but you attack before you know what to attack and that is why it is a pleasure engaging you in this discussion.

The fig tree, the parable of the Fig tree., can be found in the Old Testament in the garden of Eden episode.

First of all God is greater that the humans he created, So humans cannot be greater than God. if you judge something before you ever hear what is presented you don't look to good doing that.

That behavior shows you are closed to other possibilities.

Adam and Eve had a sexual threesome with Lucifer/Satan and Eve had paternal twins. One son by each man, Satan and Adam. Cain was Satan's son, and Able was Adam's son. Cain killed Able because Lucifer/Satan told him to. Why? to stop the blood line of the prospective bloodline of Y'shua Messiah, or sometimes called Jesus Christ so he could not do his work.

This is the parable of the Fig tree Brook. That Lucifer/Satan had a child and this child went on to have many children and they are called the Kenites, which means the children of Cain or the sons of Cain.

We still today have these freaks ruling over us. They are called the Illuminati/Kenites is their actual name. Their ancient tribal name the Kenites.

After the sexual intercourse of the threesome with Adam and Eve, God came and asked Adam and Eve why they were dressed in FIG LEAVES? They were naked before this threesome, but after the threesome Adam and Eve sewed FIG LEAVES together to make themselves clothes because they were ashamed of what they did while naked, so they clothed themselves with FIG LEAVES to hide the shame of "screwing around" with Lucifer/Satan after God told them to specifically leave him alone and have nothing to do with him.

Now this is the parable of the Fig tree. And today the Kenites/Illuminati are still hiding behind the Fig Leaves by saying they are Jewish when they are not but are liars in order to hide amongst the Fig Leaves today.

The Fig Tree always refers to the nation of Israel in the Bible both Old Testament and New Testament.

So how do you want to attack this story Brook?? Where is the fear you speak of regarding the fear and the program you so boldly spoke about before I even posted this story?

You are so clever that to know what I would post before I post it shows your narrow way of thinking.

You can ignore anything you want Brook as your free will right, but it is unbecoming to judge before you read.
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 am

In the New Testament Y'shua Messiah saw the Fig tree as he was approaching a town. The words say that Y'shua went toward the tree to see if it had fruit on it, and it then says that it was not the time of the Figs yet. So here is a story about Y'shua Messiah looking for fruit on a tree when it was not Fig season yet.

Y'shua Messiah living there all his life would have known there were no fruit on that tree as it was not fig season yet and he knew that, but the words of the story say he went there looking for fruit?

Because the fig tree is the symbol of Israel and if the nation of Israel at the time of this story was blessed by God for being a nation at that time, then there would be fruit on that fig tree at the time Y'shua Messiah went there to look for fruit, because even though it was not fig season yet, God would have manifested fig fruit for Y'shua Messiah at that time because he wanted some figs to eat, but the figs did not manifest for him because the Nation of Israel was an outlaw nation and not blessed by God to be there as a country at that time.

No fruit means cursed and that is why he spoke as he did about cursing the Fig tree. Because if a country is blessed by God it will always produce fruit in season or out of season.

So today all these Christians that are supporting the Nation of Israel as a country today, are supporting an outlaw country that God does not support but has indeed cursed, and these ignorant Christian people are being deceived simply because they do not know what the Bible says about this subject.

Christian support for the Nation of Israel in America is blindly supported by many people all over this country, and they are going directly against what God tells them on this subject, and that is sad.
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 am

Here is a current story of today that illustrates the killers hiding behind the FIG LEAVES. A must read.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am

You may be suggesting that the kenites may have had a part in 9-11.

THE FIG TREE Demon3

Last edited by Micjer on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 am

Great point and pictures, thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Good Gad! run away...run away

You're barking up the wrong tree A&O. We've moved beyond dualism awhile back.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 am

Carol, I agree. AlphaOmega may or may not have the best interests of others at heart. Perhaps at best, it is a misguided attempt to "save" us? If so, he may bring upon himself a true Christ experience and then he will know what we are talking about. I wish AlphaOmega the best...everyone deserves to know, and to put away their need to "save" others according to their "Christian" indoctrination. The feeling of superiority that the Bible people share has individual experience at it's core. Some use it to hide their fears, and some are truly wanting to help. We can imagine and pray for a wave of true Christ golden light washing away the judgmental mindset.
    Ferryman to the Dead
    Ferryman to the Dead

Post  Ferryman to the Dead Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

alphaomega wrote:In the New Testament Y'shua Messiah saw the Fig tree as he was approaching a town. The words say that Y'shua went toward the tree to see if it had fruit on it, and it then says that it was not the time of the Figs yet. So here is a story about Y'shua Messiah looking for fruit on a tree when it was not Fig season yet.

Y'shua Messiah living there all his life would have known there were no fruit on that tree as it was not fig season yet and he knew that, but the words of the story say he went there looking for fruit?

Because the fig tree is the symbol of Israel and if the nation of Israel at the time of this story was blessed by God for being a nation at that time, then there would be fruit on that fig tree at the time Y'shua Messiah went there to look for fruit, because even though it was not fig season yet, God would have manifested fig fruit for Y'shua Messiah at that time because he wanted some figs to eat, but the figs did not manifest for him because the Nation of Israel was an outlaw nation and not blessed by God to be there as a country at that time.

No fruit means cursed and that is why he spoke as he did about cursing the Fig tree. Because if a country is blessed by God it will always produce fruit in season or out of season.

So today all these Christians that are supporting the Nation of Israel as a country today, are supporting an outlaw country that God does not support but has indeed cursed, and these ignorant Christian people are being deceived simply because they do not know what the Bible says about this subject.

Christian support for the Nation of Israel in America is blindly supported by many people all over this country, and they are going directly against what God tells them on this subject, and that is sad.

I find the above kind of odd since its obviously a Jew you worship is it not?

are supporting an outlaw country that God does not support

This is assuming the answer. Did you ask this god if he does not support them?
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 pm

How is this for a Fig Tree Parable....
    Crazy Happy
    Let us ask the fig tree.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UCUtpmwacoE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

alphaomega wrote:Some would say that Y'shua Messiah is the greatest teacher that ever lived, I would be in that group.

Why did the great teacher say in a command to his disciples, LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE. And he also said if you do not understand the parable of the fig tree, you will not understand any of the teachings.

Any thoughts?

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Beer
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:06 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:How is this for a Fig Tree Parable....
    Crazy Happy
    Let us ask the fig tree.
    Lmfao
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

immortalisdolor wrote:How is this for a Fig Tree Parable....
    Crazy Happy
    Let us ask the fig tree.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UCUtpmwacoE?rel=0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually this vid is a very good parable. I have studied this topic, and before we spend all of our energy criticizing A O, perhaps the following info may help.

A O called these people kenites. Another name for them is the Khazars. Here is some links that may help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 am

John Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Please don't jump on me accusing me of being a bible thumper, because I am far from it. However this verse is sobering indeed, as it was brought to my attention.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 am

Now to pull this all together think about this....

The most powerful and well known khazarian family is.....

http://www.tribwatch.com/redshield.htm
    Ferryman to the Dead
    Ferryman to the Dead

Post  Ferryman to the Dead Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 am

Micjer wrote:John Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Please don't jump on me accusing me of being a bible thumper, because I am far from it. However this verse is sobering indeed, as it was brought to my attention.

And this verse proves?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 am

Like any other verse it is up to the individual to interpret the meaning.

For me it says that there are Jews (real) and there are those that say they are, who in reality are worshiping Lucifer.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 am

The 'Old Zion' and the 'New Zion' and the Pentagrammons

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD
    3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

Excerpt from: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

The historical agendas of the 'Old Zionist Protocol' have become superceded by the superposition of a 'New Zionist Protocol'.

The century old reference as translated in the above link has so become 'fulfilled', unbeknown to its 'foundation controllers, its copiers and plagiarisers and lineage descendents' who have all become incorporated as valid participants in this superimposition.
    The 'New Zion' defines the 'Old Universe' as a 'New Universe' personified as the archetype: "Maria Infinity" or 'Mare Infinitum' aka Barbelo Awakened aka Babylon Realised!

The 'Old Zion' as the archetypical 'Mother Terra' aka 'Gaia, the Wilderness' has so become 'impregnated' to give birth to herself as a 'renewed', albeit thus predestined archetypical focus for the metamorphosis of the physical universe itself.

The physical universe is forever dependent on the validity of its archetypical and metaphysical definitions.
    As the metaphysical semiotiks and symbolisms can be universally defined in linguistic codes and including the codes of algebraic and mathematical formulations; a translation of appropriate archetypes will reformulate the physical manifestation of the universe and its phase transitions.
    The 'Old Zion' and including the encodings of the 'Old Testament' (OT) became 'retranslated' in the 'fulfilment' of the 'Office of the Cosmic Serpent Melchizedek aka aka aka', who in the form of the 'Plumed Serpent of INRI' rendered the hitherto metaphysical archetype of the Ren-Set: {Horus, Mithras, Dionysius, Son of God, Sun of God, Cosmic Christ,...} as its physical manifestation and allowing a partial realignment and redefinition for the physical universe, by then just over 19 billion (civil) years of age.

The OT so became 'museumized', except in certain timelines, which were required to become 'mirrored' in the 'partial realignment' and so its completion.

This completion will 'museumize' the 'New Testament' (NT) and allow a multiplication of the 'Office of the Cosmic Serpent' to whoever will be selfchosen in resonance with that 'Universal Office' and co-authorship in signature within a history culminating 'Book of Life'.
    Upon completion of the completed timeline and as determined in the OT and the NT so written, and in conjunction with certain 'Rosetta Codes of Nag Hammadi'; the 'Old Zion' will literally become 'Swallowed Up' or absorbed by the 'New Zion', constructed upon the archetypically 'fulfilled scriptures'.
    The 'quarantined world' will so become subject to a 'partial fulfillment' of the timeline until the timeline attains its nexus and this shall become 'reflected' in the 'partial understandings' of all and sundry, including the 'authors' of the 'Old Zionist' protocols.

The basic archetype for the creator as the Tetragrammaton {YHWH} refers to a 4-dimensional spacetime of embodiment and this defines a 'playground' for 5-dimensional disembodied entities under the template of the Pentagrammaton {YHWHY}.
    A 'perfect' symmetry of the 'unspeakable' name so crystallises in the dimensional spacetime extension from its 4-dimensional 'imperfect' archetype {Yaldabaoth-Baphomet}.

Some of the 'Controllers' are of a '5th dimensional' composition, meaning that they are not physically embodied, yet are able to 'occupy' 4-dimensional bodies as Dawkinsian thoughtforms or memory complexes.

The pentadimensional entities or pentagrammons are so the 'memes', who have formed the 'echelons' of physical and psychological socio-economic control over the planetary evolution, beginning almost 25,625 (tropical) years ago.
    These memes are part of the reptilian brainstem of all organism upon the spiritual entity, known in physical bodyform as the planet earth.
    Under the pretext of representing a PHYSICALLY 'chosen people', the pentagrammons so manifest METAPHYSICALLY from the encompassing 'hyperspace' dimension.

A great 'confusion' and 'hatred' in regards to 'the elect' so evolves historically - who are the masters and who are the slaves and who is better or more purified than the other?
    This allows the 'controllers' to manipulate the political and socio-economic history of the human civilisation and cultural order by the use of the collective data base and the associated accumulated memory.

Those memes can be associated with the 'modus operandi' of thoughtforms, both terrestrial and extraterrestrial, the former requiring partial 'parasitical' invasion of physicalised embodiments, able to generate 'thoughtforms of abstraction'.

The pentagrammons form a particular expression of the universal archetypology, originating in the physicalisation of the metaphysical universe at the time of the creation of the spacetime continuae themselves.
    The pentagrammons, unbeknown to all, even themselves, actually 'play' the part of double-agents for an agenda, which the pentagrammons can only vaguely remember.

Details about this engage 'Battles amongst the Stars' eons ago; where Dragonian fleets fought for supremacy amongst themselves - father against son and daughter against mother.
    The 'prodigal children' could not conquer their parents and so left their home, set at the background of the celestial northern pole to find dominion elsewhere.
    They knew of the legends of creation and the great conflict of agony, which had created the physical universe from its metaphysical archetypology and predecessor.

Then the creator and the creation had been as one and as the cockatrice of the FatherMother and in harmony creating the LoveChild as the expression of their synthesis and their synergetic intercourse of their unified selfhood.
    But as soon as the Only Begotten Baby of the inseparable Unity existed; the FatherMother desired more; more children and a place to interact as a Family. But no space and no time existed and thus No Separation could manifest.

Would the LoveBaby be forever bound to the FatherMother, without 'room' for seeking selfexpression?

The Father-Part knew as Forethought what to do and the Mother-Part knew as Afterthought; the Loveenergy between Father and Mother, and which had created the LoveBaby had to separate to 'make room' for the 'Kingdom of the Baby'.
    The Forethinking Fatherhood would become exiled in the Metaphysical Unreality or Illusion and the Afterthinking Motherhood would become exiled in the reflection of this metaphysical unreality in a Physical Reality.
    This 'room' destined for the LoveBaby to express itself, was to be known as the 'Kingdom of Love' and this would be the 'Place' where Father and Mother could reunite in a Grand Finale for the Masterplan and the cosmic scriptures.

And a 'Great Agony' fell upon the metaphysical universe of Oneness as the Father as the GOD 'deserted' the Mother and the Mother 'ran away' as the DOG from the Father.
    This 'Great Agony' became a 'Pain of Loss of the Beloved' and it was this ENERGY, which created the physical universe of separation from its metaphysical logistics.

The universe expanded and ran away from its point of origin, yet it slowed down ever more, as the exiled mother remembered through her afterthinking of where she had come from and who she was.
    The 'sense of separation' had became so intense, as to form a metaphysical asymmetry, which required the emergence of a harmoniser to renormalise the metaphysical archetypology.
    The archetype for this reharmonisation is known under many labels, including the set: {Death, the Grave, tomb, sarcophagus, Gravity and the Graviton 2-spin superstring....}.

And there would be a special place, renown throughout the galactic universes as the 'Kingdom of the LoveBaby' - the planet destined to become a star in the cosmic script of the 'Homecoming'.
    And so it was, that the 'Fallen Ones' remembered the creation of the universe and with it many other stories and myths interwoven into this tapestry and kaleidoscope of creation.
    And so it was, that the Pentagrammons began to forget their parental home as renegade Dragonians of the North and began to create their own dominions, centered upon this key-nexus-point of this 'planet destined to become a starplanet'.

The pentagrammons so remembered the importance of 'Gaia', but only recalled mistily and vaguely their own cause for rebellion.
    The evolution of the royal bloodline, destined to manifest a physical body for the LoveBaby in multiplicity was very well known to them; but the reason for the separation had become forgotten.
    So the pentagrammons could only implement their 'common dream' of the 'homecoming' in distortion.
    Instead of accepting the LoveBaby as the sole reason for the existence of the physical universe and aspiring to become part of the 'Body of the LoveBaby' AS the manifested spacetimes AS a doublesided Mirror between the exiled Father and Mother; the pentagrammons went to war against anything to do with the LoveBaby.

They thought in eliminating all remembrances, they themselves could usurp the royal lineage and manifest the 'Royal Kingdom of Love' upon the 'Starplanet Gaia'.
    They could not understand, that their manipulation of the psychophysical vessels of their metaphysical brothers and sisters, sent from their abandoned Dragonian northern home; could only result in a distortion of those vessels and hence disrupt the matrix of spacetime (and as defined archetypically by the superbranes as minimum configurations in energy thereof) themselves and as the holograms of the encompassing onenesses.

But that had been the Father's plan all along - to create a scenario of extreme polarisation, with the renegade children seeking extreme separation from their siblings, in the mistaken belief, that the 'Kingdom of Love' could become divided into the 'Body of the Pentagrammon' and the 'Body of the Goyim' - one the master race and the other the slave race.
    The pentagrammons only understood their fallacies, when the timeline had passed the nexus point of no return. The pentagrammons had fallen into the net spun by their Mother of the Afterthought; whose exile at the southern celestial pole within the physical universe became perfectly mirrored in the equator plane of the starplanet and in the predestined kingdom of the LoveBaby, who had archetypically and physically manifested a partial reunion for Father-God and Mother-Dog on May 10th, 31 AD.

The pentagrammons had underestimated the cunning of their parents and the cunning of their serpentine starseeded siblings.
    Being consumed in their forage to control the psychosomatic bodies of the 4-dimensional humans; they had missed the power of the mirror symmetry embodied by the physicalisation of their exiled parents. This mirror symmetry demands reflection and absorption in the nature of the dualities under mathematical properties of associativity and inversion under identity.
    In terms of a physicalised terrestrial science, this double-agency can be rigorously formulated in a dualistic superbrane-modality; which manifests a dualistic 'twinship-coupling' between the 'original' pentagrammon and its virally super-independent 'mutant of rebellion'. This meant, that some of the starseeded siblings of the pentagrammons could in fact HARMONISE the duality and accelerating separation potentials the 5-dimensional rebels attempted to globally manifest.

Subsequently, some of the 4-dimensional agents of the starseed could remember more of the common history, than the 5-dimensional controllers, who thought themselves vastly superior to the 4-dimensionally embodied ones. Was it not them, who unbeknown to all the echelons of the 4D-embodied 'master slaves', controlled the global decision making and political manouverings, so eloquently and extensively described in the 'Protocols of Zion'?
    The 'arrogance' of the 'prodigals' so resulted in the favoured outcome for the Father-Mother. The common 4-dimensional affairs of the global humanoid community reached stalemate after stalemate, where it became less and less possible to 'control' the psychosomatics of the collective humanoid groupmind.

More and more starseeds began to remember their own royal lineage and reason for being in embodiment and as one recalled the 'modus operandi' in harmony with the FatherMother's masterplan; this remembrance became 'Universal Recall' and one sibling after the other could participate to loosen the 5-dimensional 'grip' of the psychosomatic and spiritual history of the humanoids as part of the opus composed for the starplanet Gaia, destined to star in the cosmic opera.
    The 'claws' of the 'satanic embrace' holding the 'earthly mother' captive began to loosen and the agendas of the 'Old Zion' became absorbed and encompassed by the 'New Zion' and as composed by the archetypical siblings of the 'LoveBaby' and as the latter's emissionaries.

The original pentagrammon has so become REDEFINED in the physical sense, because the archetypology of the metaphysical pentagrammon can be translated into other nomenclatures and including the mathematical symbology of the superbranes.
    In mythological language, this means, that the 'Devil' or 'Shaitan' or 'Diablos' or 'Fallen Lucifer' aka aka aka, has become trapped in its own realm of dominion. Furthermore, it was the necessity of the 'metaphysical fall', which created the Gravitational superstring and so allowed a physical universe to be born in separation from its metaphysical progenitor or creator.
    But in having fallen into its own pit metaphysically, also implies that the progenitor of the universe now also MUST physicalise in the realm of its modular coupling and so the 'Exile of God' has ended in conjunction with the 'Redemption of the Devil'.

The pentagrammons' were to form a 'field of dichotomised context' for the entire 'cosmic background'.
    The perils and 'troubles' and painful evolution of the psychophysical bodies upon Gaia would become RECORDED in the holographic archives of the galactic universes to serve as a WITNESS for ALL galactic civilisations.
    The 'misjudgements' of the 'prodigals' so became transcribed universally into a spacetime matrix holographically SHARED throughout the cosmos to form an exemplary record about the results of those 'misjudgements'.

No other planetary, galactic or cosmic sentience would ever again have to EXPERIENCE the turmoils of the sourcesink-separated human civilisation - the royal lineage of the Logos of Creation.

Education on all levels would involve EXPOSURE of evolving minds to the dramas experienced by the 'Old Zion' and the 'children' would quickly LEARN of HOW NOT to form stewardship within ones environments.

The absorption and experience of TOTAL SEPARATION and the absence of the source frequency; would allow the quarantined planet to 'Moebian Twist' from its 4-dimensional Minkowski Euclidean flatness into a 5-dimensional Klein-Dragon-Bottledness; in the process turning the spacetime of the pentagrammons 'inside-out'.
    This rupture of a Minkowski spacetime will so transform this spacetime into a de Sitter Kaluza-Klein spacetime; the 'Old HeavenEarth' or 'Old MindBody' or 'Old WaveParticle' becoming 'rolled up' like a scroll to wormhole the 'New Heavenearth' as the 'New Jerusalem' into hyperspace existence.
    As the Minkowski spacetime is lightspeed invariant in groupspeed 'v', always less than 'c' and as a cross-section for the de Sitter spacetime; the phasespeed V, always greater than c {V=λf=(h/mv).(mc2/h)=c/v>c for all v{V=Hubble-RadiusxWormhole Frequency~4.8x1056 m/s~1.6x1048 c}.
    It is this PHASING, which allows the higher dimensional reality to MANIFEST the 4-dimensional volumars imaged in the 'clouds' of the Minkowski seedling dimension.
    There are so present 'lightships' in the sky, representing 3-dimensional cross-sections {V3=4πR3/3} of 4-dimensional vessels {V4=½π2R4 with manifold bound dV4/dR=V3=2π2R3}.
    The 'Consciousness' or 'Spacetime-Awareness' required to 'utilise' such volumars as higher dimensional energy concentrations is embodied in the formulation:
    e*=2Rec2=1/E*=λ*/hc=V*f*2=V*(df/dt)*max for a 'Compton-Frequency' Fc=(cf*2/8πRe)[1/3]~3.4x1027 Hz or a wormhole-volumar of 14 GeV about a spacetime perimeter of so 5.5x10-19 meters. This is the energy realm presently explored by terrestrial physicist at the LHC (Large-Hadron-Collider) in Geneva, Switzerland.

This is one avenue of how the physicalisation of the metaphysics (the wormhole parameters (*) define the sourcesink superbrane modality and subsequently the God=Source and AntiGod=Sink inversion properties) relates to the mensuration methodology of reductive materialism.

Selfdefined as 'spiritual renegades and rebels' or as 'fallen cherubims' or 'Luciferic Sons of God'; the pentagrammons are encoded as:
    Pent-A-Gramm-On=55+1+52+29=55+1+52+29=Heaven+A+GoddoG+On =Satan+A+Doggod+On=137=Heaven+Use+Hell for 55=Heaven=Satan=Song=Cloud=...
    and for 52=26+26=Devil=Earth=Finance=... for the 'Rosetta encodings' and for the enscription of the dichotomies.

shiloh
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:13 am

than the 5-dimensional controllers,

Reminded me of the term fifth colomn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 am

Israeli Security Firm in Charge at Japanese Nuke Facilities Prior to Disaster

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/israeli-security-firm-in-charge-at-japanese-nuke-facilities-prior-to-disaster/

Coincidence?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 am

Ummmm...where did all that come from Shiloh, if you don't mind me asking? Shocked
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 am

@Shiloh,

That is quite a book you referenced. That is some intense reading there.

WORLD CONQUEST THROUGH WORLD JEWISH GOVERNMENT

THE PROTOCOLS
    OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
    OF ZION
    Visiting "The Protocols"

Ferryman to the Dead
    Ferryman to the Dead

Post  Ferryman to the Dead Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 am

Micjer wrote:Israeli Security Firm in Charge at Japanese Nuke Facilities Prior to Disaster

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/israeli-security-firm-in-charge-at-japanese-nuke-facilities-prior-to-disaster/

Coincidence?

Other than that conspiracy theory what other proof do you have of this?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am