tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Carol
Bear
TRANCOSO
dominic777
8 posters

This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle

dominic777
    dominic777

This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle Empty This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle

Post  dominic777 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 pm

There is arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy on this forum,the spiritual battle is against SANITY and INSANITY...truth reality love and reason , verses falsehood, unreality , hate disordered reason or insanity mode, therefore all these negative thought patterns which come onto this forum come from the EGO ..SELF AND BLINDNESS
    and still people do not believe this is the reality and truth
    There are some people on this forum do not even understanf the basic spiritual battle themselves because they suffer from pride , ego and selfishmess, how are they supposed to ascend ? and how can they be one of a collective consciousness when they have negative thoughts?
    insanity neg thoughts will annihilate Mankind,,,,,just take a look at what is really going on in this world
    dom
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle Empty Re: This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm

How about UNSANITY?

Hallucinogen - LSD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QDOemWoUY

Oooyeah 1
    dominic777
    dominic777

This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle Empty Re: This is also arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy,the spiritual battle

Post  dominic777 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:How about UNSANITY?

Hallucinogen - LSD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QDOemWoUY

Oooyeah 1
    Hallucinogen makes people look into the Abyss , the same problem they will have if they think negative emotional, intellectual and spiritual thoughts....that is why so many drug addicts go insane

p.s. the video was interesting..thanks
    Bear
    Bear

Post  Bear Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Well I checked out the video also, reminded me of old films I've saw of tribal dance, be it North American, Haitian or African. Get a good deep soul pounding beat and next thing you've got is bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

the video only added some "new age" techno beat to an old recipe.

but if anything it does show how the masses can get wrapped up into a commonality (witness the crowd dancing/jumping etc), regardless of how mindless that may be.

And herein probably lies the crux of your problem Dom....there are those who won't, and may never see that which you are trying to show them.

Are you right...I don't know, but your views are appreciated - if only to get those who may listen thinking outside of the box

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Dom, I have known some insane people who had a better handle on the truth then the sane ones caring for them in the psych unit. Personally, I think most politicians in great need of enlightenment because one almost has to be insane to play that game.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:31 am

In my opinion...
    There will always be contradiction and hypocrisy.
    Life is one big contradiction, and hypocrisy is inevitable. The only way to you can avoid hypocrisy and contradiction is to never change. Anything that never changes is a dead thing.
    Arrogance/humility and sanity/insanity are essentially within the realm of our influence. However, it is very difficult as an observer to accurately judge those qualities within another person. As Carol suggests, the person who appears insane may be more sane than you or I. Also, the person who appears to be humble may be acting that way because it strengthens their ego.

There is a saying which perhaps you've heard before... "Judge not, lest ye be judged."
    My opinion is that this is the source of most of the 'negativity' you have faced on this forum. When you insist that others must eliminate their negativity and their ego, you are bound to be confronted with things that appear to you to be negative and egotistical. What you see is yourself mirrored back to you. What you will always see is yourself mirrored back to you. If a person is 100% positive and humble, then there is not even a thought of negativity or ego within their mind, and that person will never see another as being negative or arrogant.
    The saying 'Judge not, lest ye be judged' is generally interpreted to mean that if you judge others, then others will judge you also. I interpret it a little bit differently. To me it simply means that if you judge others, then however they react/respond, you will interpret it as a judgment of you. Stop judging and you will not feel judged by others.

Arrogance/humility and sanity/insanity can never be accurately assessed according to a persons actions or words. The secret lies in the intent behind the actions and words. You can take the same actions and words from 2 different people and find the intent to be completely different. Let's use some of the 'negativity' you've encountered on this forum as an example... It could be that some of the people you've clashed with are simply reacting to you in a way that is beyond their control. Their ego feels challenged and so they go on the attack as a sort of defense mechanism. This is a distinct possibility. But...It could also be that some of the people you've clashed with are not reacting, but rather responding. The words you judge as negative could be coming from a space of compassion...from a recognition of your noble intent, and a sincere desire that you know first hand what it is to be sane and humble. In order to know sanity, you must first recognize where you are insane. In order to know humility, you must first see your arrogance. A sane and humble person will often point out the insanity and arrogance within others (and sometimes in a very blunt manner)...not as a way to attack them, but simply out of compassion.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 am

ClearWater wrote:In my opinion...

...There is a saying which perhaps you've heard before... "Judge not, lest ye be judged."
    My opinion is that this is the source of most of the 'negativity' you have faced on this forum. When you insist that others must eliminate their negativity and their ego, you are bound to be confronted with things that appear to you to be negative and egotistical. What you see is yourself mirrored back to you. What you will always see is yourself mirrored back to you. If a person is 100% positive and humble, then there is not even a thought of negativity or ego within their mind, and that person will never see another as being negative or arrogant.
    The saying 'Judge not, lest ye be judged' is generally interpreted to mean that if you judge others, then others will judge you also. I interpret it a little bit differently. To me it simply means that if you judge others, then however they react/respond, you will interpret it as a judgment of you. Stop judging and you will not feel judged by others....

How true ClearWater. And how accurate at the present time. Both of these labels "positivity" and "negativity" are just inside of me, and not outside.
    I have the full controll of them, and not visa versa.

And what I have stated in my signature, is exactly what you wrote.

We're just mirroring ourself from "inside" to the "outside" world. Nothing more and nothing less. So WE should be the one to take responsibility for our actions when doing so.
    respect
    malletzky

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 am

ClearWater wrote:In my opinion...
    There will always be contradiction and hypocrisy.
    Life is one big contradiction, and hypocrisy is inevitable. The only way to you can avoid hypocrisy and contradiction is to never change. Anything that never changes is a dead thing.
    Arrogance/humility and sanity/insanity are essentially within the realm of our influence. However, it is very difficult as an observer to accurately judge those qualities within another person. As Carol suggests, the person who appears insane may be more sane than you or I. Also, the person who appears to be humble may be acting that way because it strengthens their ego.

There is a saying which perhaps you've heard before... "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Dom,

This is exactly what I said to you in a reply to one of your PM. I am sure you are a sound man, just relax a bit and take your foot off the excellerator. What will happen will happen. Everyone is doing their best, and thats all we can ask of each other. If others don't see what you see, there is a reason for this. It is impossible to take 1 photograph of the planet. You have to take a minimum of 6 to get the whole planet., and even then the view is very limited. The finer details that you go into would need millions of photographs. But each view will always be different, with a different view point.

War is maintained by war. I am sure if you understand all this but maybe you need to listen to hear, to express yourself with a clarity that rings everyones bell..

the very best to you in your journey.

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 am

Dom,

One other thought just came to mind.

Maybe some have CHOOSEN NOT TO ASCEND. The choice is yours as they used to say on blind date. I guess you might say they are a fool or they are too selfish or egotistical to move on? Although this is the root that you have chosen, please don't harras others to choose the same as you. Maybe we cann't all fit on the Boat? I respect each others choice because it is theirs and hold no judgement against them.

Bob Marley song again.

"You are the only one that sees what your Hands do. So won't you judge your actions and make sure your hands are clean."

wishing you the best,

t
    Bear
    Bear

Post  Bear Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 am

Classic example of one of Newton's "Laws of Motion"

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

hence, if you Push, you're liable to get Shoved back.

It would seem a little tolerance can go a long, long way - good to see there are those willing to extend understanding in order to mend the rift.

You can never have enough friends........................Bear

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:40 am

dominic777 wrote:There is arrogant contradiction and hypocrisy on this forum,the spiritual battle is against SANITY and INSANITY...truth reality love and reason , verses falsehood, unreality , hate disordered reason or insanity mode, therefore all these negative thought patterns which come onto this forum come from the EGO ..SELF AND BLINDNESS
    and still people do not believe this is the reality and truth
    There are some people on this forum do not even understanf the basic spiritual battle themselves because they suffer from pride , ego and selfishmess, how are they supposed to ascend ? and how can they be one of a collective consciousness when they have negative thoughts?
    insanity neg thoughts will annihilate Mankind,,,,,just take a look at what is really going on in this world
    dom

Dominic I can only answer this with Love . What we don't understand we have a tendency to go against and discard .
    To me Love is understanding .. that natural gift at the core of our essence that makes us look at another with the complete
    certainty that beyond apparent disonance there is a brother and a sister of pure Light . Altering or changing what we don't
    understand is the hard way and creates walls between people.
    Instead we can built bridges from Heart to Heart and then we will see we are One.
    I can see you have this vision of unity and peace in your heart .
    This is a beautifull thing .
    Just be Love my friend and things will become much more easy .

Love for You
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Inés,

Beautifully said.

Dom,

I would love to see some links to your books? I might beable to understand further.

LIH

t
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 am

Bear wrote:Classic example of one of Newton's "Laws of Motion"

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

hence, if you Push, you're liable to get Shoved back.

It would seem a little tolerance can go a long, long way - good to see there are those willing to extend understanding in order to mend the rift.

You can never have enough friends........................Bear

thank you all for your wonderful replies , i think you are all right...not everyone can fit into the ARK.....we need 2 of each
    lol
    dominic

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:53 pm