tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future Empty Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future

Post  wingmanof light Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

from what I know. This is my feel on them . They are from what their is many levels of beings sort of like a building more advanced are from higher up. Atm are at the bottom end of it. this world has its own group some more advanced and older then we are. them are who we Chanel to. They give us updates what they know.

Outside the box what I Notice...

So the gods what we call them. But far as i am concerned atm I am 99% sure we are on the same playing field as to rank as them. We are not sheep we create this reality how we want as a whole. Just we are not as evolved and don't know the rules of the earth game. Sort of like kids when they are young you can talk them out of stuff and they don't know any better. Or the Rules.

What I notices is this. I might be dead wrong but i only go with my gut feeling now in trusting something.

I toss myself out there and more than 4 times now It's like they submit to a creation of this is my personal reality choice not theirs. Remember me saying thought = Manifestation. And sense I put myself in the idea I am a god as much authority as they are. We are just not as evolved and manifest our next world creation idea. So some time I told then this or that not to be pacific and 2 days later guess what I hear it there . I notice it at work to already with my flowing energy I think amplify s my thought pull to manifest and my thought heard someone or new talk about something I said in privet only .

IF we all give in to fear and submit to being ok with some line they toss us then they get to do what they want then they manifest our next world how they see it. But I say I'm a god to and this is my reality they take it or leave it. Or the Center approach I changing my channel and it interferes with no one just me and its only my choose and others i changed the channel to are just ones in agreement with me. Or they said it not on the Menu. I said sorry this is my kitchen and if it's not I just added it and made that selection for my path.
    ITs not wrong or right it just is !!!!!!! Since I am not interfering with any one easels. Or hurting them in any way so it Does not breaks no rules!!!! it just is !!!! As what I feel is from the First Divine. If I was wrong I not had some really good luck as of late.
    You can do as you please just the simple rule For beyond this reality is no hurting anyone. NO forcing yourself or thoughts. No one can Judge others or judging them that's not right. This is my we have the blind fold on. We can't be influenced by them. think about it really. So if they talk us into believing to submit to them then that gives them the go ahead to do as they will unless we say NO we manifest Ascension 2.0 our way. I read something some think Ascension sounds like another church or another religion removing some of our personality and being ok with it. So if we stay firm what we want and start saying this is how it's going to work.
    The battle or good and Evil No wonder they are busy telling them self's what or how to do things and go back and forth .Judging each other forcing their will onto others to. There is no right or wrong their just is. TO be fair I feel some or most of that is fake and more just manifested junk.
    Everyone here to is so busy with apposing them self on every one all the dang time .Everyone thinks it should be one way and everyone is wrong. Far as I see it We are Created perfect buy the first creator As is. And If he wanted to make us all the same he made robots .So really what is the point. Like the rain bow Their is allot that make us and take one color out of the rainbow because you don't like it again is Judging and forcing yourself upon us and is wrong at any level. I hear buy Invoke the Law of Karma at any level to back to them .Master or no master to for your will is not how its meant to be. We was made how he wanted already Don't like that Talk to the Divine #1
    I now believe we don't remember anything because the first creator is who I pray clearing the path to him and talk out loud. So we don't know remember our past so guess what?? maybe so we don't make the same choice again .As you hear free will is something the beginning level only the Beginning Level only get. Why???? This is why Until now No other race get the New earth So hear this Every other race that's ever started been talked into their 13 layers or leveling or whatever it is. I think the current 13 layers don't get along cause of the problems as I stated before. So If we can really make whatever or how we want from hear from the beginning .A spot before the 13 layers and its Rules the Divine dint want to oppose himself onto them so sent the Luminotie and Lucifer to make this hear today.
    We can create a New Idea on a new path then the current choice because it before there reality created they have. We don't have to make that one ours to .Its fine if thats what you want but I am now sure there is another options,
    Anything I ever read we are in a different position than any other race has ever been .Why is that?? Because the first divine knows what's he is doing. I trust him and only him and who he lets help me.
    So If we all act like sheep they get their next reality their way even though it s ours being talked into creating it that way.
    SO I today mentioned Ascension 2.0 Idea.??? WTF???
    Yes a place like wow or the internet you can manifesting anything. Like any game you can go or leave everyone gets along hear online and have their own groups but none the less. So the message was this if everyone was thinking about loud all the time to them self it makes the area loud with so many thoughts. I was like this is just wrong...Make it like any game add a channel if I am in my house I like the option to be privet to my own thought and manifest in my reality not having to worry about someone manifesting things different. In any game on line you can go and come join any game with their rules with the exception of few big ones in stone in Ascension 2.0
    one be no matter what any game you are never trapped and you can exist always. No hurting other or judging them because the walk or think different their just is. like a spirit and can manifest to any shape. Like wow change channel and this mass manifesting in my reality is dumb, I like wow it's how you like it's the same if you don't like chat you can change the channels. The rest I leave that to The Divine and trust him he know what he is doing.
    Since we are energy anyhow. Why have we not remember why or who we are. Why we read first is only place where free will is at??? This is why i believe the chandlers say nothing to new then sheep every one along. Not any of them tell us about how to run energy and how it fits into the manifesting grid and earth consciousness..I see it amplify what you think if raises the Vibration not any of them say this then I Do then ..hmm their it is on the net. Believe what you will they all say nothing new unless you think it for yourself.
    If Michal is correct negative is gone I said this 2 days before tried to talk to them. I said really you do know that its matter of when but it's coming anyhow. Since everything has their eyes on this if it's the first they are in a power position to do good in the end .If there is a contract I said Far as I am concerned ..The law of love I manifest there is no punishment and has authority over any dang Contract I believe the 1st divine there be no punishment for love. they have the right to be different just they did get carried away far as I know.
    But If am right we have a huge choice to make soon and make our world our way . I am tired of being judged, wrong for thinking a certain way and working when we are energy anyhow and not real bodies. All the opposing every one on each other .Shoot Sex and all the rest we can all get along. Different rooms worlds if be big and ever changing fun Imagine. in a different world I like what make me then now removing some of my past emotions to ascent to the their way is like removing a color from the rainbow. it makes it taste flat or dull.
    Don't believe me channel to the first divine ask for clarity as I will again . Peace love the time is now to stand as in talking to powers at be we know now the choice the egg is cracked Let the bell ring freedom to just because are all brothers and sisters of the first divine Equal.
    We may not be as old. Things might been done one way for ever but it don't make it right or justify it. Don't make less Wise but wiser because with our the Veil on we only hear the First Divine or our Hart or intuition to lead us a different path so we don't remember and be corrupted from our past which now makes sense and why I would volunteer hear according to Doloras cannon.

I need more info on Ascension as it sits might be the same thing as i am talking about. just wished more info.

Last edited by wingmanof light on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future Empty Re: Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 pm

wingmanof light wrote:IF we all give in to fear and submit to being ok with some line they toss us then they get to do what they want then they manifest our next world how they see it. But I say I'm a god to and this is my reality they take it or leave it. Or the Center approach I changing my channel and it interferes with no one just me and its only my choose and others i changed the channel to are just ones in agreement with me. Or they said it not on the Menu. I said sorry this is my kitchen and if it's not I just added it and made that selection for my path.

ITs not wrong or right it just is !!!!!!! Since I am not interfering with any one easels. Or hurting them in any way so it Does not breaks no rules!!!! it just is !!!! As what I feel is from the First Divine. If I was wrong I not had some really good luck as of late.
    You can do as you please just the simple rule For beyond this reality is no hurting anyone. NO forcing yourself or thoughts. No one can Judge others or judging them that's not right. This is my we have the blind fold on. We can't be influenced by them. think about it really. So if they talk us into believing to submit to them then that gives them the go ahead to do as they will unless we say NO we manifest Ascension 2.0 our way. I read something some think Ascension sounds like another church or another religion removing some of our personality and being ok with it. So if we stay firm what we want and start saying this is how it's going to work.

I like the way you're thinking Wingman. All of those who follow should read this. sunny
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future Empty Re: Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

They are tossing so many lines right now that it make me think the real hidden agenda is to keep us in a thought process of thinking about us's and thems. What a mind job. In the end, I am not going for anything. Question everything. Wow! That is what we should have been subjected to write a hundred times as a child.

Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.
    Question everything.

Ok, you get my point, I lost count anyway....
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 am

Perhaps we should focus in what we want rather than their fearful script. Earth is still full of beauty. Yesterday I went out to a local forest with a friend and it was a joy to see the rebirth of nature. The area was warm but misty at the same time, quite breath-taking

I am not an advocate to ignore what is happening around us and I do think that if one can assist in a way that is not self sacrificing why not but tptw create their reality by making us focusing in what they want, hence movies predict the future right? Nope, we create the future they set for us by buying into their stories

What is nothing happen in 2012? Where all our emotional energy has gone?

Thinking about this has made me go back to basics, meditate more, be within my own inner joy and reclaiming my god given gift of equanimity so I can see the world around me falling to pieces, if the will of the collective is such, but I will not fall with it, I will embrace the warmth of my soul within me until my last breath even if I have to walk in rubble and scabange to feed my body

Ascension The battle of of Earth's Future Buddharainbow

Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:03 am

[quote]
    Thinking about this has made me go back to basics, meditate more, be within my own inner joy and reclaiming my god given gift of equanimity so I can see the world around me falling to pieces, if the will of the collective is such, but I will not fall with it, I will embrace the warmth of my soul within me until my last breath [quote]

beautifully said Andromeda

silver*

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm