tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Battle between Sanity and Suicide

dominic777
    dominic777

Battle between Sanity and Suicide Empty Battle between Sanity and Suicide

Post  dominic777 Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 am

The mental and physical anguish on Mankind is very apparent....
    Mankind is being put through the suicidal mill....Bill answers questions, pertaining to his previous interview with 'Charles' titled the "Rulers of the World"....was Bill being manipulized with Remote Influencing.....?the seeds of fear put into him....
    how do we conquer Morgellons , Haarp,nano parasites.....i think one has to be prepared with the cube of Metranon..........what do you think?.....no negative discussions please
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Battle between Sanity and Suicide Empty Re: Battle between Sanity and Suicide

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 am

I think that insanity, suicide, and civil unrest are very real problems as we are bombarded with more and more complex and conflicting information. Most of us don't have the time or energy to really sort things out - and often our quest for answers only results in more questions. How do we get informed - without getting mad, or going mad?
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think that insanity, suicide, and civil unrest are very real problems as we are bombarded with more and more complex and conflicting information. Most of us don't have the time or energy to really sort things out - and often our quest for answers only results in more questions. How do we get informed - without getting mad, or going mad?

Thank you, yes I totally agree with you Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think that insanity, suicide, and civil unrest are very real problems as we are bombarded with more and more complex and conflicting information. Most of us don't have the time or energy to really sort things out - and often our quest for answers only results in more questions. How do we get informed - without getting mad, or going mad?

Good points OM, when I get a bit ott I go back to basics, meaning being present in the moment, observing my breathing a listening to the sounds around me. It always reminds me that the most important thing I am doing is getting close to source Enlightened Flowers
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:42 am

Andromeda wrote:

Good points OM, when I get a bit ott I go back to basics, meaning being present in the moment, observing my breathing a listening to the sounds around me. It always reminds me that the most important thing I am doing is getting close to source Enlightened Flowers
    yes , very good advice to follow
    thanks Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 am