tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
CetaceousOne
tacodog
Carol
dominic777
Vidya Moksha
lawlessline
Floyd
11 posters

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps

Floyd
    Floyd

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Empty Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 am

Greetings Earthlings
    For those of you interested in 2012/Flooding/Cataclysm/ related issues and are concerned with what may or may not be a safe location to head to, then try this super cool flood applet with google maps. (Below)

Using Zeta Talks (below) (just as an example) guide to safe locations , and applying the data from there to the flood applet and pressing go, one can see which areas will be part of an indundation and which areas will remain dry land.
    For example
    UK-a rise in water levels to 675 ft plus a lowering in elevation of the land after an axis shift of 75 ft gives a total of 750 ft.
    If you clear the data on the applet (left hand side) then enter 750 in the red threshold, zoom to the UK and press go, you will see all inundated areas shaded in Red. Obviously there are not many parts but the ones I suspected that will be dry are. They are Wales, Scotish Highlands, Grampians and England's Lake District.

Each country has its own criteria so you must adjust the threshold to the specific information given for each nation.

The Zeta Talk (aliens from Zeta Rectuli)information is not reliable (alienism in general bores me) but you can use this applet with any set of values you have from other sources.

Happy Flood Planning
    Floyd

http://maps.google.com/maps/mpl?moduleurl=http://www.heywhatsthat.com/mapplets/sealevel.xml&src=fc_1

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx015.htm

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Empty Re: Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 am

Apologies as the links in the original post were faulty. These have now been corrected.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Empty Re: Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps

Post  lawlessline Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 am

Floyd,

Thanks for the link, been waitng for that sort of thing.

t
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 am

if its a cataclysm then predictions are impossible as plates shift and land masses rise and fall.

Future World Map by Gordon Michael Scallion is interesting in this regard...

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Planetx-map
    Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Planetx-map3
    Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Planetx-map7
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 am

Hi Vidya
    Yes, prediction is very difficult. The Zeta information for the UK for example says that geological activity will reduce the elevation of England by 75 ft that coupled with the info supplied about water levels then gives you a general idea.
    I think as a general tool this is pretty useful but as you say who knows what if anything is going to happen.
    Funnily, although I think the Zeta site is a bit dodgey I intuitively feel the info on the Uk is a pretty good representation of what could be.
    Aswell as Scallions stuff there is the I AM America info on safe locations (again dubious)

http://www.iamamerica.com/pages/Bookstore/bookstore_index.html
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 am

Floyd wrote:Hi Vidya
    Yes, prediction is very difficult. The Zeta information for the UK for example says that geological activity will reduce the elevation of England by 75 ft that coupled with the info supplied about water levels then gives you a general idea.
    I think as a general tool this is pretty useful but as you say who knows what if anything is going to happen.
    Funnily, although I think the Zeta site is a bit dodgey I intuitively feel the info on the Uk is a pretty good representation of what could be.
    Aswell as Scallions stuff there is the I AM America info on safe locations (again dubious)

http://www.iamamerica.com/pages/Bookstore/bookstore_index.html
    hey Floyd,
    wow, they even sell snake oil at this link tongue . anything with st germaine makes me switch off.... I guess its best to trust our guides and higher selves and know that we will be in the right place at the right time. I must confess I was keen to get out of the UK to the southern hemisphere, if only cos I listen to clif high too much and his 'winds' I presumed would be fall out from iranian nukes going off, a more immediate problem than water level perhaps?

Havent seen it for a long while, but last I looked at Scallions's map, only a bit of lincolnshire would be above water, and a lot of that area is currently below sea level

I take all this stuff with a large pinch of salt.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:25 am

Yes Pinch of salt..I dont go down the war road myelf as I see the biggest threat to our planet as the collective consciousness of humanity and what it has done to our planet over the centuries, self importance, a disconnect from nature and a scant disregard for our planet's resources its, condition and preservation and her creatures. If anyone has the last word on this im pretty certain it wont be from a group of Illuminatus, aliens or one world government, but from Planet Earth herself.
    Enjoy your trip to South America.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 am

Floyd wrote:Yes Pinch of salt..I dont go down the war road myelf as I see the biggest threat to our planet as the collective consciousness of humanity and what it has done to our planet over the centuries, self importance, a disconnect from nature and a scant disregard for our planet's resources its, condition and preservation and her creatures. If anyone has the last word on this im pretty certain it wont be from a group of Illuminatus, aliens or one world government, but from Planet Earth herself.

hear hear! I quite agree, the disconnection from nature is shocking.

there are too many politicians talking up the war with iran, was even in the MSM in uk today. Im not so sure, i think they are crazy enough. i think it would spell the end for israel too.

Anyways, we can hope not, the shamans do remind us that we dream the future into the present, so we must be careful to dream a nice dream. Im hoping pachamama will let me know herself what she thinks is going on , hence part of the reason for my trip to south america
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 am

Very interesting thoughts.

I too think that the collective consciouss is the main player in the whole thing. The outcome is with in our own hands and may be this is the reason that the tptb would like people to stay asleep. This, they think wrongly IMHO, due to the fact that you will not be able to use the conscious of another through that person. You can only use it through oneself.

I also think that the vibration of the earth, which we can dowse through the geomagnetic lines gives us the present reading of the energy levels we can use. To use them properly, i believe that we have to enter into an accord with the planet, and therefore with the Universe. tptb do not have this agreement so they are counting on the mass being on their side. Blow the changes off as "look we told you its your fault, no do as we say and maybe we will survive."

So as for future land masses this depends on what we decide for our collective future. Just as a side note. 14 yrs ago before the time iof internet explosion and my lack of 2012 understand and all that jive. I wrote a book, not as yet published. I was too young, may look at redoing it. But in that the Book called "Saving the singer." It was set in the future and where I am living, The pyrenees mountains were cut off from the rest of Europe, becoming an Island, a ridge. It also became the fly in the ontment of tptb global plans. A very passive collective that did not believe in the perfect future presented by tptb. that was an important subplot. Strange but as time goes on, chapters of the book have come to pass.

I should say I am not very keen on predicting the future, due to the fact that if I tell you the future I will imprison you, albeit slightly, by my own views. I prefer to be an active part of the future regardless of how I see it.

Webbot I like due to the fact that it gives this exact type of descision, made by the collective, uncoordinated and has pure collective conscious.

Love the maps thought. I will be posting some more maps on the dowsing thread somepoint this week. This gives rise to the new land masses. Of course my own ideas, so take and leave as you please.

t
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 am

lawlessline wrote:

I too think that the collective consciouss is the main player in the whole thing. The outcome is with in our own hands and may be this is the reason that the tptb would like people to stay asleep. This, they think wrongly IMHO, due to the fact that you will not be able to use the conscious of another through that person. You can only use it through oneself.

I also think that the vibration of the earth, which we can dowse through the geomagnetic lines gives us the present reading of the energy levels we can use. To use them properly, i believe that we have to enter into an accord with the planet, and therefore with the Universe. tptb do not have this agreement so they are counting on the mass being on their side. Blow the changes off as "look we told you its your fault, no do as we say and maybe we will survive."

did you see the chris thomas videos posted here? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/research-info-ideas-useful-knowledge-f20/a-slightly-different-look-at-our-origins-annunaki-and-hathors-t747.htm
    he says the same thing and that HAARP is trying to keep our vibrations low.... to prevent us from realising the truth

lawlessline wrote:
    I should say I am not very keen on predicting the future, due to the fact that if I tell you the future I will imprison you, albeit slightly, by my own views. I prefer to be an active part of the future regardless of how I see it.

now this is so true, as I know from experience. I had a spiritual 'whatsit' a few years back, was pretty intense and lasted a week. During this week I was only in the present, no concept of past of future. I was completely blissed out. After I came down I was desperate to know what had happened, and wanted to get back there.... long story short (I went to india from the uk to be directed back to the uk for a specific shaman lol) my 'whatsit' was inpart spirit related... now when i worked with shaman she was also a clairvoyant and she blew my mind with future events - all of which came true, with NO help from me.. and also I was given tools and help in communicating with a spirit who was in close contact with me,,, between the shaman and the spirit I was almost completely in the future, for a period of about 2 years, crazy turn around when i was looking to get into the now again tongue but it was a valuable lesson nontheless.

I actually think i know how to get back to the now, just my fear holding me back (and im pretty fearless in most senses of the word) - a fear of losing the self - but that is a large part of what is needed perhaps, lose attachment to things, then others, then self.

hey, we's a long way from sea level rises lol

(lol is 'laugh out loud' surely? - used in this context only Wink tongue )
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 am

Floyd wrote:Yes Pinch of salt..I dont go down the war road myelf as I see the biggest threat to our planet as the collective consciousness of humanity and what it has done to our planet over the centuries, self importance, a disconnect from nature and a scant disregard for our planet's resources its, condition and preservation and her creatures. If anyone has the last word on this im pretty certain it wont be from a group of Illuminatus, aliens or one world government, but from Planet Earth herself.

AND the collective consciousness is based on TRUTH REALITY LOVE AND REASON=SANITY all positive , therefore for us to raise the frequency on the earth, the collective consciousness , indivduals have to conquer their FEAR/EGO paradox. see other thread...now do you understand or do i have to explain in more detail.
    love of light
    pissed off dominic
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Empty Video Link taken down/Found it Horray!!!!

Post  lawlessline Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 am

@Vidya Moksha.

thanks for the video link will be submerging into it now.

t

just tried to watch the video but the video has been taken down by user?? Will ask Bul.

Found it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 am

lawlessline wrote:Very interesting thoughts.

So as for future land masses this depends on what we decide for our collective future. Just as a side note. 14 yrs ago before the time iof internet explosion and my lack of 2012 understand and all that jive. I wrote a book, not as yet published. I was too young, may look at redoing it. But in that the Book called "Saving the singer." It was set in the future and where I am living, The pyrenees mountains were cut off from the rest of Europe, becoming an Island, a ridge. It also became the fly in the ontment of tptb global plans. A very passive collective that did not believe in the perfect future presented by tptb. that was an important subplot. Strange but as time goes on, chapters of the book have come to pass.

t

Why not go ahead with your book Tom and get it published. It sounds like a fresh take plus anything that can add to the aggregate of knowledge can only enliven and enlighten understanding of such things.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

Am on the case. Just gotta get the first one out which is "Do you want to pilot the world?" a Mechanic book on how the earth energy works according to us, as energy bodies. Then how to use both your own and the earths energies to choose our collective future, bypassing the traditional forms of power. true power with out anybody having control. ends up being very logical really and harmonious. Waioting for TV companies to decide if they want to do a TV serries to go with it. If they don't come through by the end of NOV will just release the book myself. Then on to "Saving the Singer."

That Chris Thomas is great. Not sure if the first 35 mins was a load of rubbish or what? Is that what he said?

Oh yeah the other reason is I have a little girl arriving within the week. 3rd kid house getting vry homely.

t

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 am

Tom, I would love to read that book myself. You can always publish it yourself through www.authorhouse.com

If you need someone to edit it... I'll do it for free. cheers

Paul, I have zero trust when it comes to the zeta grays. They would just as soon enslave all of humankind or be rid of us so they can populate the world with their own human/gray hybrid population they have waiting in the wings for after the earth changes.

Next... earth changes? Will it or won't it? This is the sixty-four million dollar question, isn't it?

I was just listening to Futurist Paul Guercio discussed predictions and timelines derived from the Merlin Project, a software-based forecasting technology, he developed with Dr. George Hart. The program is based on the idea that there are repeated pattern changes that occur in 7-year cycles within a person's life, he explained. Interestingly, "timetraks" (Merlin's timelines) depict changes even after people die, such as in the case of Michael Jackson, who shows peaks in 2013, which might reflect a boost in music sales during that year, he noted.

Hillary Clinton's timetrak spikes in 2012, and Guercio suggested she may take Biden's place as the VP, to set herself up for a presidential run in 2016. He foresees Obama being elected to a second term, and it being comparatively uneventful to his first four years in office.

When asked about 2012 he said now is when the info is peaking on 2012 not in 2012 which raises a lot of speculations if one were to stop and think about this. Are we falling into a great deception here? 2012 is the last big prediction date and that's it. No more beyond that date. I also recall John Hogue also inferred that 2012 was going to end up like Y2K. What does this all mean? Are we victims of the biggest hype scam of the century or are we really onto something that most folks are in the dark about?

I will clearly state I don't trust channeling. Been there, did it, saw others do it and am not impressed. I also don't know how I feel about the alien factor having been exposed to research and personal experience. From what I've seen of the many different types of off-worlders, who knows who can be trusted to be of true benefit to humankind. From what I've heard and read, many of the off-worlders are also self-serving and aren't that much better then politicians. I just can't get all gaga over off-worlders who are out to exploit the planet and its resources (humans) for their own purposes. This planet is both a way station and their Disneyland. As far as I'm concerned some of their technological and clone experiments are a disaster and are of no benefit (in loose general terms) to humankind what-so-ever.

Just stop and look at what technology has done to humanity. One sees people walking down the street with a phone to their ear or texting while completely ignoring those people they are standing or sitting next too. In the past, one would chat with their fellow human. Now... their fellow human is invisible. What I see is a major break down of human culture where technology has replaced normal human interactions. And where do you think that technology originated from? From my inside sources, off-worlders. And some of those off-worlders are so cut off from their spiritual core one could almost announce that spirituality was non-existant.

Paul, I recognize that many of us, in fact most of us, have an innate drive to survive. Our human vehicle wants to survive. It's made to cling to life and scratch out a living in some of the most deplorable conditions. Well, I've been in situations, once hiking down into the grand canyon with a 35 pound pack on my back with little sleep and a pinched nerve in my back, and after many hours hiking down under a hot sun suffered sun stroke. I sat down in a dry creek bed and thought to myself... today is a good day to die. Sometimes death is preferable to total human misery.

I started preparing for self-sufficiency back in 1995 when that damn Major Ed Dames started talking about the solar kill shot and spent thousands of dollars purchasing supplies to help survive in a world without resources. Then we relocated to Oregon and we buried those supplies in a 40 foot container under a hillside that is covered in snow 6 months out of the year and that was during the time we were preparing for Y2K. Y2K never happened ~ but I now know that it didn't happen due to the time-travelers which I know for a fact to be real.

So where does that leave us now? Several years ago I got almost all of the same supplies for Hawaii stashed in the garage and am thinking I don't know the hell where anything is or even if we would survive if there is a pole shift. Or even if I would want to survive. To be perfectly honest... I've absolutely no clue what is going to happen because I have experienced how time-travelers have repeated altered the future. I don't even know what time-line I'm on anymore because for sure it isn't the same one I started off on.

Not only that... who is to say if PX is real or even the galactic wave? I honestly don't know what is real anymore other then the present moment I live in. I have spent the last 16 years of my life and a significant part of our financial resources getting ready for what? I'm pretty much at the point where I don't buy any predictions from anyone anymore.

If there are members on this forum who have an inside track on future events then please do share what you know because I'm just going to dig in here and focus on growing food. If it all parishes in a massive solar flare or washed away in some super tsunami, well that's it, isn't it?

My resources are spent and none of them will do a bit of good if I don't just stick with the program of spiritual growth ~ which is to stay with the task of experiencing life as it presents itself.

It's ironic as I recall a lesson given to his disciples by Meher Baba, an Indian mystic and spiritual master who declared publicly in 1954 that he was the Avatar of the age. He had his disciples build a beautiful sanctuary and when the sanctuary was completed he had them dismantle it brick by brick. The lesson? To teach non-attachment. In my feeble attempts to protect family and self I have become wedded to attachment. The lesson here is not to be attached to material things but instead to develop ones own spiritual nature. This is where I believe our focus needs to be. This is not to say I still don't have a desire to build an underground hobbit house or have a pantry stocked with food. Nor is it to say I don't want to have a cistern of clean drinking water as these are still desires of a human being. But it is to say that I plan on unloading a lot of stuff that I don't need.

As for finding high ground. We are at the 1,800 foot elevation with deep gorges on either side of where our home is located. If there is some sort of major tsunami, as far as I'm concerned this is as good as it is going to get for me unless god himself moves me. Being on a tropical island isn't so bad even if it does have an active volcano on the other end. At least I can grow food year round and enjoy the bounty of the earth at this location while it and I still exist and for now, that's good enough.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Carol: Thank you for sharing, there is much wisdom there.
    Tom: I would read your book and edit too if you like.
    Floyd: Thank you for the link.

I live on an island, about a mile and a half from the mainland, at sea level. I can see a mountain in Alaska from here. (40 miles they say as the crow flies) There is nothing crying out for me to leave. No gut feelings - nothing. I can’t even trust my gut feelings: Sometimes I feel eminent doom, nothing happens. Two times I was sure I was a goner, one of them I reached a state of calm, acceptance of dying, but I am still here. I fear more of how I die, not that I die, for it is only a shell we leave behind. I feel sometimes that I must be an alien because as much as I love Earth, my dreams are in the stars (a treky fan from way back). I do appreciate technology, but I also am disappointed as to where it has taken us. We are far from being space voyagers representing our planet Earth.
    I fear where my spirit will go, because I just don’t know what really happens to it. Earth is beautiful and wondrous but I have always felt such sadness/remorse that all life here must consume other life to survive. To me living on Earth is not heaven but more of a prison where we seem to continually recycle to experience death, sorrow, love, compassion and so on. With each cycle there are wars, famine, greed, loss of life in horrific ways, power struggles leaving the mass in servitude to the elite. It appears that we still have not learned/experienced enough. I continuously struggle to find/know truth. Others seem to have found their truth. Each can have their own path to follow, but to me, there can only be one Truth which is ? I try to look within for the answers, I guess I need to work harder at that because I just get a whole bunch of possibilities.
    Do you think that if the mass could project a higher vibration that we could lift humanity/Earth to a higher level? Do you think that with the right technology that man could create a device that would project a frequency that could aid humanity in achieving a higher vibration/awareness (perhaps combat the lower frequencies interfering with man’s evolution?) At least lift the veil so we could make some free will decisions.
    I just really don’t know anything. Hmmm Blink

Sorry I got carried away there. Blushes
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm

So where does that leave us now?

Carol,

That is a very good question. Your post really resonates with me.

What else is there to do but live our lives and do the best we can
    with what we have and know in the moment??

Surprised
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 am

Carol wrote:

Not only that... who is to say if PX is real or even the galactic wave? I honestly don't know what is real anymore other then the present moment I live in. I have spent the last 16 years of my life and a significant part of our financial resources getting ready for what? I'm pretty much at the point where I don't buy any predictions from anyone anymore.

My resources are spent and none of them will do a bit of good if I don't just stick with the program of spiritual growth ~ which is to stay with the task of experiencing life as it presents itself.
    At least I can grow food year round and enjoy the bounty of the earth at this location while it and I still exist and for now, that's good enough.

Nice final sentiments Carol, so many fail to live in the moment (myself included for much of my recent past, though I find hand crafts like painting and carving help to bring me into the now).

As for stocking up, its an interesting question. I too stored food on my farm for many years, and now. i dont have a farm. just a backpack. I think knowing how to obtain food is more important than hoarding it, especially if we cant know if those stores will be available to us, for whatever reason.

I dont even carry a camp stove anymore, just a water filter and a knife, and hopefully some knowledge of my surroundings and how to feed myself from them. I see water as far more important than food.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 am

Carol,

I may take up your kind offer. Will whip the thing around in the new year and make sure you are still up for the challenge.

As for you statement. I think I can agree will all the replies here before. The past is the future, the future is our past. Only the present is alive as we are, living it with every fibre and every pulse of our being is truely just the greatest joy that god has given us.

When driving a car. If yo look too far ahead you could run over the granny just infont of you. the same is looking in the rear view mirror. being here and now is the best way to act for the good of you immediate enviroment.

Thank you Carol for reminding me and us that life is happening now and not tomorrow or yesterday.

Blessings to you,

t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:31 am

Carol, as usual a great post. I have to tell you I dont pay any attention to any alienism whether they be grey, tall, blonde, green, reptilian or from Glasgow. Im sure there are other intelligent life forms hither and thither but my view is that humans misinterpret what they actually are as its the only way we can understand them via our limited archetypal vocabulary. Same with UFO's, to me Carl Jung hit the nail on the head with his take on the UFO phenomenon. 99% of the videos, photos,testimony of alien or UFO's I have seen I understand to be fraudulent, comical, misinformation, mind control or insanity.
    I respect and understand people will have a different view on this and I happy with that. For me however, the fate of this planet does not lie with a particular breed of alien but in the hands of the consciousness of humanity under the guidance of highly evolved spiritual beings. Even offworlders are subject to the advanced highly evolved consciousnesses as far as the evolution of our planet and the solar system is concerned. I see humanity as its own worst enemy. Either way it seems that some battle lines are being drawn. As far as channeling goes, again I think 99% of it is astral rubbish but I know of one or two who are spot on, primarily as they dont waste their time talking about mile long space ships landing in Disney, Florida or Galactic Federations that will never appear but viewing the planetary emergency as one of consciousness and energy being moved in the wrong way. The galactic alignment in 2012 may do something to change this disposition.
    That is why I found the google applet useful-you never know what comes in handy and when. Like you Carol I think its better not to panic and follow your intuition, keep things simple whilst maintaining a certain ammount of preparedness both consciously and physically.
    After all. How many of us will be here in 13 years time preparing for 2025?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm

OMG! 2025? Run away, run away. No

Paul, I suspect off-worlders have expanded consciousness due to their physical mental brain power which is more enhanced then us mere humans. Someone put the skids on our brain power abilities and that's a fact. I suspect this is due to us as a species first needing to learn how to control our emotions before someone gives us the keys to the trans-dimensional auto jet.

You want to know why I'm really writing my book? A best seller could go a long ways in paying off the house and sending the last child off to college somewhere. If I'm here for 2025, it would be nice not to have to pay on a mortgage. The backpack idea is great when young but at my time in life I prefer a good bed, a toilet nearby and good shoes when I have to wear them.

My mother is 21 years older than I am and her mother lived another 10 years or so beyond that. Genetically speaking, I could still be around in another 30 years. I should take up playing the piano again just so I can entertain myself when everyone else is long gone.

No problem Tom. I've edited several books and find it a lot of fun. I'm a fast reader and tend to do a quick turn-around in a few days.

My friend commented that my writing style is very similar to James Rollins who I had not heard of. She gave me her copy of Map of Bones which I read on the plane home. Very entertaining but missed the boat in some respects.

Vidya, if I were to purchase a water filtration water bottle for backpacking I'd probably get the Livesaver bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle that is available through www.Amazon.com

It's a bit pricy but does the job.

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps 41eFy5jZd-L._SS400_

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Carol wrote:
    Vidya, if I were to purchase a water filtration water bottle for backpacking I'd probably get the Livesaver bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle that is available through www.Amazon.com

It's a bit pricy but does the job.

I went for this. probably even pricier, but best i could find a few years back:

Katadyn water filter, can take water from anywhere, ceramic filter with silver strip inside...

Safe Locations Flood Guide using Google Maps Katadyn_Water_Filter
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 am

Zeta talk and I AM America are very inaccurate in their predictions. They predicted a cataclysm for 2003...it didn't happen

I know someone very close to me that in 2002 sold the lot and moved to higher ground, got a farm and the whole thing even the military rations and water

2003 came and went and this person had sold his business and had no income, only enough to get to 2003/2004. He was not a farmer so the farm did not thrived. Got in arrears with the bank so he had to sell. Now he is living in south america rented and kind of got a job but, nothing as it had before

conclusion

Doomsayers that sell things are just milking us...

If you follow your inner guidance you will be in the right place at the right time. If it is your time to pass on, even if you hunker down in your home you will be gone so why worry?

Worry not and enjoy life as it is now for tomorrow is another day and 2012 may come and go as others say
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 am

Andromeda wrote:
    conclusion

Doomsayers that sell things are just milking us...

If you follow your inner guidance you will be in the right place at the right time. If it is your time to pass on, even if you hunker down in your home you will be gone so why worry?

Worry not and enjoy life as it is now for tomorrow is another day and 2012 may come and go as others say

Exactly..if it is your time to go..a shingle from a wooden roof will fall on your head...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Did anyone notice in the movie '2012' that Africa was largely untouched, and that was where the arks were headed? Is this a hint of sorts? I continue to think that any catastophic earth changes will be deliberately inflicted, if they occur. The Solar System Powers That Be need to get their heads out of their anatomical black holes - and RUN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM PROPERLY!!!! CAN YOU B@$%&^%$ HEAR ME NOW????

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 pm