tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

The Glastonbury Zodiac

Floyd
    Floyd

The Glastonbury Zodiac Empty The Glastonbury Zodiac

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm

The Glastonbury Zodiac was re-discovered in 1927 by Kathryn Maltwood (later Mary Caine would continue rthe wok) It is a collection of mounds, streams, and pathways that form the 12 signs of the Zodiac and correspond with the heavenly positions of their stellar brothers and sisters. Some signs are slightly different than the ones we know to day. If one visits Somerset it is possible to trace the signs of the Zodiac by walking them and experiencing their energies. Also they are very lovley walks. I did a couple of them a few years back. If you ever find yourself near Glastonbury I would suggest you go for walk in the Zodiac.
    P

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Glastonbury Zodiac Empty Re: The Glastonbury Zodiac

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am

More on Earth Zodiac and landscape walks .

Anthony Thorley - Landscape Zodiacs of Britain - Megalithomania 2010
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

Finally I know now a little bit more about the Glanstonbury Zodiac. Thanks Floyd!!
    Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Finally I know now a little bit more about the Glanstonbury Zodiac. Thanks Floyd!!
    Beer
    You are most welcome. It is definatley worth checking out if you get the chance

download this free pdf on the Zodiac for more info
    P
    http://www.magicalways.com/files/Download/glastonbury%20zodiac%20what%20is%20it.pdf

NB the guy who wrote this says it is Thuban and not kochab that was the pole star at the time of its creation. I have information that says it was Kochab however that was the pole star, and is currently the pole star of park wood, the Zodiacs most energetic centre, and will be the pole star of earth again as it was once before
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 am

Actually given that the author of the PDF says Maltwoods initial positioning of the pole star was either incorrect or out by about 1000 years (she says it was 2,700 years old approx), its probably the latter given the alleged orbital cycle of Niburu is around 3,600 years.
    Right time for a coffee.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 am

http://www.blueroomconsortium.com/pdfs/Article_ZodiacalCircles.pdf

Another downloadable pdf on the Glastonbury Zodiac, this one from Richard Levinton.
    This is avery good one.
    P
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 am

Ok!! Thanks!!
    I will have a look at it
    Cup o
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 am

[img]The Glastonbury Zodiac Zod[/img]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 am

Walking The Glastonbury Zodiac Part One- Aries

http://www.thealchemicaljourney.co.uk/?p=520
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Glastonbury Zodiac Empty Many individuals visit Glastonbury. Only a few find their way into Avalon

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 am

A very interesting link on the Glastonbury Zodiac and its roll as sacred energy points. It includes a full description of each sign plus a chart for the zodiac and the planetary chakras. By Robert Coon.
    Again I would suggest that anyone living or visiting England take some time to explore the Zodiac if they get the chance.

http://earthchakras.org/Glastonbury-Zodiac.php
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Glastonbury Zodiac Empty The Signs on Google Maps

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 am

This is a marvelous little site that will allow you to see the lay out of each star sign as is on the earth with google map overlays.
    Excellent site for planning your Glastonbury Zodiac pilgramage

http://secretsofthegraillandscape.wordpress.com/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 am

A journey around the Glastonbury Zodiac by mosaic!

PART ONE

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:30 am

My Brother - How good It is to see You - Love...

Stand alone upon the summit of Chalice Hill and look at the nearby summit of Glastonbury Tor. The Tor is the Throat Chakra of the Phoenix – where the Word of the World’s Heart is transmitted, via the artery of the Rainbow Serpent, to all life and to the universe. You are standing on the Heart of the Heart at Chalice Hill. Directly beneath your feet, within the interior of Chalice Hill, is the Holy Grail. Do not physically excavate for it, for the Grail resides in Avalon.

Many individuals visit Glastonbury. Only a few find their way into Avalon. Avalon is the parallel dimension of Glastonbury. The Grail resides incorruptible within this realm, forever protected from impurities of will and heart. Magick, grace, eternity – these are the forces animating the vigour and beauty of Avalon.

Alone upon the Heart of the Phoenix, above the rising waters of the Holy Grail, meditate upon the Tor. Unite the Heart to the Throat. Inside the Tor, within the Throat of the Phoenix, within Avalon, is a Green Emerald Rose containing an Omega Point. The Omega Point is a very small sub-atomic particle oscillating at a frequency above entropy and decay, in support of the Grail and the Phoenix.

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 am

Mercuriel wrote:My Brother - How good It is to see You - Love...

Stand alone upon the summit of Chalice Hill and look at the nearby summit of Glastonbury Tor. The Tor is the Throat Chakra of the Phoenix – where the Word of the World’s Heart is transmitted, via the artery of the Rainbow Serpent, to all life and to the universe. You are standing on the Heart of the Heart at Chalice Hill. Directly beneath your feet, within the interior of Chalice Hill, is the Holy Grail. Do not physically excavate for it, for the Grail resides in Avalon.

Many individuals visit Glastonbury. Only a few find their way into Avalon. Avalon is the parallel dimension of Glastonbury. The Grail resides incorruptible within this realm, forever protected from impurities of will and heart. Magick, grace, eternity – these are the forces animating the vigour and beauty of Avalon.

Alone upon the Heart of the Phoenix, above the rising waters of the Holy Grail, meditate upon the Tor. Unite the Heart to the Throat. Inside the Tor, within the Throat of the Phoenix, within Avalon, is a Green Emerald Rose containing an Omega Point. The Omega Point is a very small sub-atomic particle oscillating at a frequency above entropy and decay, in support of the Grail and the Phoenix.

sunny

The Merc Man. You seem very chipper since youve been back--I detect good spirits and that must mean good news. We all were thinking of you both. Great to see you back at the helm!
    Nice Ive read that somewher before..Did you ever get the chance to go there in physical Merc.
    Peace and love to you and your good wife.
    Floyd
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 am

Anothere excellent site with info on the Glastonbury Zodiac and Avalon

http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/avalon-zodiac.html
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Floyd wrote:Anothere excellent site with info on the Glastonbury Zodiac and Avalon

Really Ironic!!

Ive never noticed this thread until today,but I have driven through Glastonbury,Shepton Mallet and Castle Cary And Past stone henge TODAY, literally a few hours ago

And Im long done with coincedence's!!

Great info and thanks!!

KrS
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 am

Bullet in the Moon wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Anothere excellent site with info on the Glastonbury Zodiac and Avalon

Really Ironic!!

Ive never noticed this thread until today,but I have driven through Glastonbury,Shepton Mallet and Castle Cary And Past stone henge TODAY, literally a few hours ago

Great info and thanks!!

KrS

Good for you Bullet

Taurus is a short but very inspiring walk you could start off with...It flirts with Butleigh Wood..famous for its UFO sightings

Enjoy mate

The centre of the Zodiac, Park Wood is alligned with Kochab (a star in Ursa Minor)....Our next pole star.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Bullet in the Moon wrote:

Really Ironic!!

Great info and thanks!!

KrS

Good for you Bullet

Taurus is a short but very inspiring walk you could start off with...It flirts with Butleigh Wood..famous for its UFO sightings

Enjoy mate

The centre of the Zodiac, Park Wood is alligned with Kochab (a star in Ursa Minor)....Our next pole star.

Yeah Id love to go back and spend some time there - I got out the car yesterday to fill up on petrol, and it was 80mph winds flying over the place - Was crazy!!

Theres loads of military bases and huge hangers and stuff dotted around there as well!!(I drive around there once a month with work)

would love to see some of those misty views from your photos!!

Have a good weekend!!

KrS

P.S I saw Roger Waters at Glastonbury Festival !!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 am

Bullet in the Moon wrote:[
    Yeah Id love to go back and spend some time there - I got out the car yesterday to fill up on petrol, and it was 80mph winds flying over the place - Was crazy!!

Theres loads of military bases and huge hangers and stuff dotted around there as well!!(I drive around there once a month with work)

would love to see some of those misty views from your photos!!

Have a good weekend!!

KrS

P.S I saw Roger Waters at Glastonbury Festival !!!

Certainly is a mysterious place the Zodiac and worth a visit.
    Cool @ Roger Waters-Ive seen him a couple of times live...87 and 2002!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 am