tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Carol
Brook
eMonkey
THEeXchanger
JesterTerrestrial
9 posters

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Empty The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 pm

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps 20110209atlantis
    http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/archives/238865.asp?from=blog_last3

It's rectangular. It certainly looks man-made. It's off the coast of North Africa. It's deep underwater. And it's on Google Maps.

Could it be the ancient lost city of Atlantis?

That's what Bernie Bamford, a British aeronautical engineer, wondered after he spotted an unusual pattern of rectangles on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean, The Telegraph newspaper reports. About the size of Connecticut, the pattern looks an awful lot like an aerial grid map of a city.

Atlantis experts said that the unexplained grid is located at one of the possible sites of the legendary island, which was described by the ancient Greek philosopher Plato.

According to his account, the city sank beneath the ocean after its residents made a failed effort to conquer Athens around 9000 B.C.

Dr Charles Orser, curator of historical archaeology at New York State University told The Sun that the find was fascinating and warranted further inspection.

Google Ocean: Has Atlantis been found off Africa?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/4731313/Google-Ocean-Has-Atlantis-been-found-off-Africa.html

Atlantis
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis

Thubs Up
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Empty Re: The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 am

eMonkey
    eMonkey

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Empty Re: The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:06 am

Just my two pennef.

Were seeing many of these places pop-up.
    Me thinks the atlanteans were giant-like and would have needed alotta food making capacity and therefore a larger area than just a small island or chain of small islands..
    Just a thought whilst I was skidding on my own banana peel.. wheeeeee
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:09 am

“Plato wrote of an island of five stades (925m) diameter that was surrounded by several circular structures – concentric rings – some consisting of Earth and the others of water.

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlantida3-g

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlantis-0006

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlantis-0012

Now that may be a remnant of the same culture as it's off the coast of Spain and not too long ago

in the search for Atlantis the coast of Spain had been a hot spot for the possibility.  But it's square and Atlantis was reported to be round/circular.

http://www.travelstar1.com/atlantis-spain/

The identification of the site with Atlantis was first proposed by Werner Wickboldt, a lecturer and Atlantis enthusiast who spotted the rectangles and concentric rings by studying photographs from across the Mediterranean for signs of the city described by Plato.
    The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlantis-0005

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 am

good find Brook

there is a lot of info here: on the 13 (thirteen grids) of Atlantis

Thirteen (13) Grids of Lost Atlantis - The 13th Grid of ...

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=499E5EDC-ADDB-4B7B-A1B9-E1E7255C8E43&fid=ED59E199-9135-438D-A673-29A145698BA9

6 Responses to “Atlantis Found: Giant Sphinxes, Pyramids In Bermuda Triangle ( update)”. Dear Luis Mariano Fernandez, If Plato's Atlantis is anywhere in the .
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:38 am

Exchanger I don't need to check out the thread that much but see you added my post.  Truth is:

I have a very vivid memory of the last days there.  It was not a natural occurrence....but a charge placed in a worm hole that created destruction there and in another dimension that collapsed.  Both ends of the wormhole had a technology.  The discs.  The discs were removed/stolen from Atlantis....the one on the other side was retrieved and returned to it's origin in 2010...Along with that retrieval were two hundred thousand trans dimensional beings.

I was there along with MANY other earth bound spirits.  Where were you Exchanger?  Playing footsie with the Dragons?  You should have seen it....it was an amazing event.  One I and many others will never forget.

Truth is, Exchanger with your power/ability...you were scheduled to be there....you were distracted.  Hence replaced with another.  A good thing for you?  Perhaps...searching and seeking.  Always the way of it.

The disc that was here was negotiated / duplicated and returned to it's original origin after much strife to avoid further destruction.

I have validated this over and over in many ways and found it to be very true.

Ask yourself why Atlantis was round and circular....cushioned by water and land and water and land.

Port of Entry

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7xJtlLn_H3PZWVFlFNQGwkfxDo1mA0HT0eAUEi7TxcXecJAPa

Curved traversable wormholes in (3+1)-dimensional spacetime

http://xxx.lanl.gov/pdf/1306.3307.pdf

PS; If you're going to add my post to the Thuban thread add this one as well.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 am

Nope, I'm still not seeing it.. I remain unconvinced that this is it.. This is also what my gut feeling/intuition tells me.. I'm generally right.. Ok, I don't claim the inverse of that statement where I think it could be, I only FEEL where it isn't, based on the information presented thus far by the discoverers.
    Nice pictures though.

I'm leaning towards the previous claimed Atlantis discovery, off the coast of Cuba in the Bermuda Triangle.

A number of things then bother me about the triangle location is that they allegedly sent boats/ships to conquer the Mediterranean & Greece which sugests a less distant location (off the coast of spain). But another contradiction here is that if they had flying machines, why the need for boats. And anyways, I still say thet a tiny island would not be an ideal setting to support an advanced population, large in numbers and in stature.

:-)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 am

Who's to say they did not have more than one base of operation?

Who said they did not have flying machines and relocate?

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Hieroplanes

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Sar_7pat

Why wouldn't they have boats? Ever tried fishing with a flying machine?

Did Plato just imagine that circular Island he named Atlantis?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 am

One more thing.

I still say that a tiny island would not be an ideal setting to support an advanced population, large in numbers and in stature.

The location of this:

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps 20110209atlantis

and this:

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlantis-0005

Suggests that is a massive area between the two and could be populated by a massive amount of people and area.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:57 am

Whoa,
    pull back on the reigns there tonto and climb down - did you have too much coffee this morning? Bad nights sleep perhaps?.. I'm not in a head to head here and I don't know whatever gives you that impression? I'm just not that kind of Monkey Mind..
    The more your kicking me for no reason the more I'm resisting.
    Logically, It does not make it true that this is the location, even if you're convinced you lived those times and possibly at this location. I simply don't buy into it, that's all.

Oh geez, here we go...

Brook wrote:
    1. Who's to say they did not have more than one base of operation?

2. Who said they did not have flying machines and relocate?

1. absolutely true, good point..
    2. wtf?? I'm not disputing the flying machines.. Where and when did I dispute that?.

Brook wrote:
    3. Why wouldn't they have boats? 

4. Did Plato just imagine that circular Island?
    3. True, why wouldn't they? I mean we have helicopters and still need ships. Did I say they didn't have ships - where and when did I say that?...
    addendum, my question to myself about not needing ships is in the context of an invasion fleet to Greece.
    4. Nope, unless you know something I don't. I did not dispute this - did I? Where and when did I do that?.

All the evidence you present is that Atlantis existed, I never have disputed that, I'm just not convinced from the given evidence it existed off Spain...

So why do you feel the need to go into attack mode at me because I have my doubts?
    Am I not allowed a different opinion? I respect yours.

p.s.
    btw your research is awesome.

Last edited by eMonkey on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am

Whoa!!! Sorry you took it that way.  I'll cease and desist. NO really....CEASE AND DESIST. 

My apologies.I was not attacking that I was aware of if so again my apologies.

Just trying to broaden the opinion and perspective is all....

How do you think I do my research?  Google?

Ceased and desisted.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 am

I'm left wondering if some of them escaped into another dimension at the time of the event and not just end up in bardo. In Tibetan Buddhism, a bardo is an in-between state. The word is often used to mean a state between death and rebirth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 am

All we need is JT
    and bananas and coffee... oooh yeah... chocolate sundays...

Flowers

Last edited by eMonkey on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was inappropriate - now appropriate...)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

Carol wrote:I'm left wondering if some of them escaped into another dimension at the time of the event and not just end up in bardo. In Tibetan Buddhism, a bardo is an in-between state. The word is often used to mean a state between death and rebirth.

I don't expect anybody to believe what I posted above....unless they were there.  I did however make the Minoan/Mycenaean/Atlantis connection long before this professor and his "discovery" came out.  Who btw were excelent ship builders. And it's on this very forum. Page three ~ section one (archive split).

But Google will tell you this now: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/features/sinking-atlantis/the-fall-of-the-minoans/61/

...their maritime empire was so vast, it rivaled that of the ancient Egyptians.

A badly bruised (knocked down...ouch! that hurt) Brook/Tonto is standing up and walking straight away with cup in hand.

Brook
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 am

Yes, i shared your information Brook
    giving you, full credit ?

-however, i can simply park a link to this thread from www.thuban.spruz.com

if, that is your preference ?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 am

Doug Yurchey's work goes back to
    the late 70's, early 80's

- and, we shared a lot of information
    via the telephone in the 80's
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am

THEeXchanger wrote:Yes, i shared your information Brook
    giving you, full credit ?

-however, i can simply park a link to this thread from www.thuban.spruz.com

if, that is your preference ?
    That's not exactly what I meant Susan.   But giving me credit for what somebody else wrote is not exactly what I desire either.

Carry on Susan and have a great day!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 am

http://www.altering-perspectives.com/2013/06/giant-pyramids-and-sphinxes-found-in.html

Giant Pyramids and Sphinxes Found in The Bermuda Triangle

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Atlant10

'Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures — amazingly sits within the boundaries of the fabled Bermuda Triangle.
    According to a report by Arclein of Terra Forming Terra, Cuban Subsea Pyramid Complex, the evidence points to the city being simultaneously inundated with rising waters and the land sinking into the sea. This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.'
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 am

This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.'

At that link:

Atlantis (in Greek, Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος, "island of Atlas") is a legendary island first mentioned in Plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias, written about 360 BC. According to Plato, Atlantis was a naval power lying "in front of the Pillars of Hercules" that conquered many parts of Western Europe and Africa 9,000 years before the time of Solon, or approximately 9600 BC. After a failed attempt to invade Athens, Atlantis sank into the ocean "in a single day and night of misfortune".

Where are the Pillars of of Hercules?

The Rock of Gibraltar was one of the Pillars of Hercules and was known to the Romans as Mons Calpe, the other pillar being Mons Abyla or Jebel Musa on the African side of the Strait. In ancient times the two points marked the limit to the known world, a myth originally fostered by the Phoenicians

Monte Hacho is a low mountain that overlooks the Spanish city of Ceuta, on the north coast of Africa. Monte Hacho is positioned on the Mediterranean coast at the Strait of Gibraltar opposite Gibraltar, and along with the Rock of Gibraltar is claimed by some to be one of the Pillars of Hercules (the other candidate for the southern pillar being Jebel Musa). According to the legend Hercules pushed apart the two mountains and created a link between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
    The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps 385px-Gibraltar_map-en-edit2.svg

Plato claims that his accounts of ancient Athens and Atlantis stem from a visit to Egypt by the legendary Athenian lawgiver Solon in the 6th century BC. In Egypt, Solon met a priest of Sais, who translated the history of ancient Athens and Atlantis, recorded on papyri in Egyptian hieroglyphs, into Greek.

I have no doubt there is something Atlantis related in the Bermuda Triangle. 
    Could it be due to the fact that they were a "naval power" they had more than one place of existence?  Could it be they both went down together?  In the same catastrophe?

Could the area in Spain and the area of Bermuda BOTH be "Ports of Atlantis" AND the same civilization?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Brook wrote:Exchanger I don't need to check out the thread
    that much but see you added my post.  Truth is:

I have a very vivid memory of the last days there. 
    It was not a natural occurrence....
    but a charge placed in a worm hole that created destruction there
    and in another dimension that collapsed. 
    Both ends of the wormhole had a technology. 
    The discs. 
    The discs were removed/stolen from Atlantis....
    the one on the other side was retrieved and returned to it's origin in 2010...
    Along with that retrieval were two hundred thousand trans dimensional beings.

I was there along with MANY other earth bound spirits. 
    Where were you Exchanger? 
    Playing footsie with the Dragons? 
    You should have seen it....it was an amazing event. 
    One I and many others will never forget.

Truth is, Exchanger with your power/ability...
    you were scheduled to be there....
    you were distracted. 

Hence replaced with another. 

A good thing for you?  Perhaps...searching and seeking. 

Always the way of it.

The disc that was here was negotiated / duplicated and returned to it's original origin after much strife to avoid further destruction.

I have validated this over and over in many ways and found it to be very true.

Ask yourself why Atlantis was round and circular....cushioned by water and land and water and land.

Port of Entry

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7xJtlLn_H3PZWVFlFNQGwkfxDo1mA0HT0eAUEi7TxcXecJAPa

Curved traversable wormholes in (3+1)-dimensional spacetime

http://xxx.lanl.gov/pdf/1306.3307.pdf

PS; If you're going to add my post to the Thuban thread add this one as well.
    This is is a good example Brook,
    of how you weave compliments with insults
    - and, yet you seem to think others do NOT see through your "real" intent

My "real" misson, purpose and task
    has nothing to do with:

1) working with you

2) reporting to you

or

3) being graded or judged by you

You & i do NOT share any of the same contracts.

When you were busy working with The Disks
    (perhaps, part of your missons, purposes and tasks)
    I was busy doing other things
    (my contract is about 'ending of grand cycles' & 'starting of grand cycles'
    and, laying out a formula, that people will understand
    in working through the totality of all that they truly are)

Why the 'snide' comment,
    that 'we' were replaced by someone else ???

why is that necessary ???

Do you think, it makes a hill of beans to me, what you think about me ???

BTW - we were busy working with The Sphere of Destiny
    something we made sure was NOT destroyed in our 3rd cycle in Atlantis

Due to that work that was done in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's
    This item known as The Sphere of Destiny
    is something that can still able to be accessed today
    ~ perhaps having that in place, made your disk work easier to do ???

...we've decided to look at that thuban entry
    and, amend it, as per your request

thank you

remember, everyone is created with the same raft of potentials

~ no one is any better, or any worse than anyone else

if you want respect, quite simply, you give respect
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 am

Oh how I wish I had never entered this thread.  However it's been a great example of my misgiving.....I have serious troubles communicating.  

Susan you are wrong.....

This is is a good example Brook,
    of how you weave compliments with insults
    - and, yet you seem to think others do NOT see through your "real" intent

That was not my REAL INTENT in any shape of the imagination.

I'm sorry you've taken it that way.  

I give you all the credit for skills you've honed for far longer than I have.  I give you all the credit for knowledge that I can't even begin to imagine or possess.

Why the 'snide' comment,
    that 'we' were replaced by someone else ???

That was not meant to be a snide comment.  Not by a long shot.  That simply meant you were busy.  Apparently I failed to communicate that in my  words.

I also failed to communicate that is not a bad thing.  Which is what I meant by writing "A good thing for you?  Perhaps...searching and seeking.

Always the way of it."

I'll admit that is a bit vague....but I certainly did NOT mean it as a bad thing. Nor by saying being replace was a bad thing.  There is NOTHING WRONG with being busy and unavailable.  Unable to contact.  

This Event was nobody's life contract.  Certainly not mine....It was simply an event.  I have a hard time believing any earthbound spirits Contracts comprise a 2 1/2 hour event (our time).   Three times this event was rescheduled due to unavailability of one person or another.

I will say I was surrounded by people possessing great skills and felt overshadowed by such people.  I certainly did not possess those skills....skills like you have....I even remember sitting there looking around wondering why somebody like me would be there.  Today I can only guess what my small part played and why.  It certainly took no great skill on my part that I was aware I possessed.  Not like the ones around me possessed.  Not like you have.

I don't possess the knowledge of lot's of things that you do Susan.  What I do possess you could probably put in a thimble.  Which means very little.  Because if I was "all that"...when I received the MANY warnings of my son's death....I would have possessed the SENSE to heed those warnings and he might be alive today.  

Do you realize he says flat out in the video a friend of his made ..."why won't you tell me how to set the damned DEATH STOP".  Then the page he turns to says "TIME CODE OPERATION"......and I didn't see what was right in front of my face?  To the moment he called me and what exactly he said that was a clear warning an hour before he died?  

If I was "all that"..................................which I am CLEARLY NOT.  Because you see..I was shown how to set the damned death stop, and given the time codes.  But I failed to understand it....I completely FAILED!!!! Tomorrow would have been his birthday....and not a day goes by that I do not consider how I completely failed him.

What I did learn from this event was a connection to Atlantis.  This was again NOT my life's contract nor many that were there.  IT was quite simply ...AN EVENT.  It was quite simply retrieving two hundred thousand trapped souls kept intact by a piece of technology that was also retrieved in a pocket of a collapsed dimensional space.

Again I don't expect anybody to believe it unless they were there.  I almost didn't believe it, had it not been for the validation I received.

Seriously would I have asked you to add that to the Thuban thread if I meant what you suggest?  I may have communicated it in a very wrong way....but that was certainly not my  "REAL intention".  That was certainly NOT my intention and again Susan I give you all the credit for what you've been busy doing!  I know I couldn't hang....I simply don't understand what you seem to posses great knowledge and skills of.

So in closing ...to anybody I have offended in this thread ...I apologize...I'm sorry ....it's not my intention to cause distress or any ill will.

What I have learned in this lack of communication skill I seem to possess and have received a damned good whacking for I will heed and take to heart...hence:

Over and out.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 pm

I still think Atlantis could well be in our future.  Here we are, looking to the past, when perhaps "since time is simultaneous" could it therefore not be said that Atlantis is in our past, present and future? Ah ponder ponder.  I say, if Atlantis is in our future, as it was in our past, then hopefully we have enough knowledge not to technologically destroy ourselves.  Perhaps this is why, Mother Earth guards many of her archaeological secrets from us until we are ready.  Just imagine what she will show us.  Consciousness will flourish through the demonstrating of abilities toward the honoring of ALL of life. What could Atlantis be through the potentials of consciousness today? Perhaps we are dreaming a thriving Atlantis today to once again "meet" tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dje47HG7c90&feature=player_embedded
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps Empty Re: The Lost City Of Atlantis On Google Maps

Post  Jenetta Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Thank you for your explanation to Susan...Brook.  Unless we know a person extremely well it is easy for miscommunication to occur and I feel this is what happened between Susan and Brook.

Both of you have immense knowledge and experience and are willing to share it with the rest of us on this forum who perhaps are not so gifted.

Please do not "beat yourself over the head" Brook in regards to your son.  There may have been things that even you could not see and yet his soul's journey will be enhanced by those experiences.

https://2img.net/u/2911/23/55/04/smiles/719788.gif

LOVE Jenetta

Post  eMonkey Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:30 pm

This is not on google maps, but a Coast 2 coast radio show in April 2013 about Atlantis.

The Atlantis Empire Mystery // Lost Civilizations 2013
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Jenetta wrote:Thank you for your explanation to Susan...Brook.  Unless we know a person extremely well it is easy for miscommunication to occur and I feel this is what happened between Susan and Brook.

Both of you have immense knowledge and experience and are willing to share it with the rest of us on this forum who perhaps are not so gifted.

Please do not "beat yourself over the head" Brook in regards to your son.  There may have been things that even you could not see and yet his soul's journey will be enhanced by those experiences.

https://2img.net/u/2911/23/55/04/smiles/719788.gif

LOVE  Jenetta

You have spoken wisely Jenetta and mirror my own thoughts.

Beautifull people when the circle is broken remember peace is a choice and kindness is all.
    There is a fine difference between  beliefs and the Heart.
    Beliefs change and evolve over time while Love , our foundation is always the same.

The lost city of Atlantis on Google Maps 11122811

Much Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:26 pm